Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,938 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. (49937 Views)

Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / Why Are Nigerian Men Generally So Damn Sexist?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Stillfire: 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
fr3do:

solutions to Nigeria's problems would be tested and come from within not from a Nigeria-hating-Nigerian who thinks Nigeria would be a testing ground for his unfeasible foreign gotten ideas.

Cry me a river! cheesy

Sagamite:

Fair enough!
You do have an undeniable and unarguable points about black men there.
But you have to understand after all your frowning and pristine words if they have little interest in you afterwards as they get older and/or as their choices expand to other races if they move to new geographies.

Like my own interest doesn't expand the 7 continents and beyond? grin I wish every black man peace, love and happiness wherever he finds it. tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
@ilekeh

Apparently, there was a solidarity protest about the killing of Mike Brown in London. My boy just told me now, and he said the turnout was alright with a few black MPs and black community leaders.

Nice still.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Ilekeh(f): 12:33am On Nov 27, 2014
SirShymex:
@ilekeh

Apparently, there was a solidarity protest about the killing of Mike Brown in London. My boy just told me now, and he said the turnout was alright with a few black MPs and black community leaders.

Nice still.

Now that is just incredible.

I have to say, I'm disappointed at NL's silence.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 2:10am On Nov 27, 2014
Ilekeh:

NL's FP is about maximising profit with propaganda, Danrele the phaggot, rubbish news, utterly poor and unimaginative writers etc.. grin

And Nigerians in general always believe that they're a different race of people, and anything that doesn't affect Nigeria, doesn't affect them. But when the "bring back our girls" campaign was on, the whole world joined in solidarity. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 2:47am On Nov 27, 2014
Video of the protest in London - mofos tearing up Parliament Square!! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJTDCqTi6L8
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Truckpusher(m): 3:23am On Nov 27, 2014
SirShymex:

NL's FP is about maximising profit with propaganda, Danrele the phaggot, rubbish news, utterly poor and unimaginative writers etc.. grin

And Nigerians in general always believe that they're a different race of people, and anything that doesn't affect Nigeria, doesn't affect them. But when the "bring back our girls" campaign was on, the whole world joined in solidarity. grin

Malcolm X ,one of the greatest black man that ever lived.

His memory remains everlasting.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 27, 2014
Having reflected on the subject of this thread, I think the idea of angry black woman is racist stereotyping.
The white man has not stopped his evil in trying to undermine black people and black families.

In the media they stereotype black men as violent and black women as angry.

There is one black man who is on youtube making frequent videos that is labelling black females as beasties. It so illogical that it should be reasonable to conclude that he is being sponsored.

Apart from the media none of us has seen any evidence in our personal life of black women being any more angry than women of any other race and also known have us have seen black men complaining.

Don't fall for the propaganda!

White man has unfinished business with us - our total destruction; Ask the native Americans !

[size=25pt]Important Public Service announcement:[/size]

Fellow Nigerians and Africans:

The white man is stealthily waging a war against us and most of us are blissfully unaware of this.

[size=18pt]The use of hoax deadly viruses to economically exploit and to depopulate Africa by using fear and panic to coerce Africans to take poisonous medications and vaccines .[/size]

HIV and Ebola do not exist.

Don't believe me? Please do not read any further and immediately google "Ebola hoax" and "HIV/AIDS hoax "

The treatment of HIV /AIDS is what up to now they have been using to depopulate millions of African and profiting the white man.

By selling us condoms he is even taxing us every time we have sex.

Ebola is the "new HIV"

The so-called Ebola outbreak is a psychological terrorism using hundreds of paid actors across dozens of countries including the corrupt W.H.O. who is founded by members of the same foundation/Think Tank advocating for global depopulation (Rockefeller Foundation)

The white man who has been trying to wipe us out for centuries found these two deadly diseases amongst our people both in 1976 and we are not sceptical?

As the oldest race in the world we have survived probably hundreds of thousands of years without any deadly disease, yet our genocidal enemy just happens to be in our midst when he discovers not one but 3 deadly viruses in our midst all in resource rich regions of Africa all in one year (1976) HIV/AIDS, Ebola, Marsburg virus. The odds of this being true are so low that it would be fair to conclude it is impossible.

Fellow Africans the white man has unfinished business with us. He wants our total destruction (by stealth) all because we are sitting on the natural resources he wants.

We do not have a government to protect us so do not rely or depend on it. Unfortunate the imperialist seem to have captured and held our government hostage by whatever means, such that they do whatever they are told to do.
Case in point the fake Ebola crisis that played out for some weeks in Nigeria. Which is likely to re-emerge to add to the terror that is being inflicted on us.

White imperialist nations has been conducting a stealth war against us for decades if not
centuries to wipe us without success. Lets not forget the lessons of how he destroyed the native Americans, The Amazonian Indians, The Aborigines, Natives of New Zealand all of whom he as virtually wiped out and dispossessed them of their land and resources.

Make no mistake a deadly stealth war is being waged against Africans and all their descendants.

We need to fight this war starting by first getting ourselves enlightened. We do not have a government that can protect us so it is going to be every man for himself.

[size=18pt]Looming Crisis in Nigeria that has been engineered by imperialist nations to occur in Nigeria[/size]

We in Nigeria have been set up experience wicked, punishing hardship, unrest and killings by agents of the imperialists white man in the coming weeks.

The CIA sponsored paid mindless thugs called Boko Haram as already started to set the country on fire.

It is rumoured that the imperialist white man is planning to set this country ablaze in the biggest smash and grab operation the white man has ever carried out in Africa.

By fomenting sectarian killings and unrest it is suspected that the imperialist America may send in troops on the pretext of securing peace, but what ultimately they may be planning is to break Nigeria into several weakling nations with puppet leaders and in the process grab and secure all the resources-rich areas for themselves to steal our natural resources.

Fellow Nigerians because of this imminent violence that is about to explode, I suggest that you start making plans for the protection and if necessary for the evacuation of your families to safer areas or villages.

Prices of everything is going to double. Oil prices is in free fall all has been calculated and designed by America ( who has power to control oil prices and Nigeria's inflation rate) to add hunger to fuel the fire .

[size=18pt]What You Can Do To Protect Yourself And Your Family[/size]

As mentioned earlier: Start making immediate security plans to protect and or evacuate your family to known safe areas in the event of outbreak of murderous violence.

remember to avoid all vaccines produced by the imperialist white nations
Not Ebola, HIV, measles stop taking any vaccines.

Do not take up any offers of free medical health checks from their NGOs, Reject their family planning. Find other ways to protect ourselves from contagious diseases.

Rather than use the condoms manufactured by the imperialist white man which contain toxic chemicals that can damage your health, save money on condoms and we should make our own or abstain from unsafe sexual practices such as casual penetrative sex including penetrative sex with sex workers and anal sex .

Stop eating foods and consuming any products imported from imperialist countries. Start growing your own food.

Stop smoking cigarettes, chewing gum, using deodorant or toothpaste and other toiletries from imperialist nations.

Ladies, you are their special targets. You are the people that are going to deliver our next generation so you would be targeted.

Be very sceptical of any free medical health checks from their "charity NGO".
They would like to make you unhealthy and ultimately infertile.
Consider getting make-up and other hair products and toiletries from other sources.

Lets all utilise locally produced products that we can trust or from trustworthy countries.

The best way for us to fight this war is to boycott every product produced by these imperialist countries that we are able to do without or find other sources.

Educate yourselves about how vaccines are being used to depopulate us.

Please share share share (NL would not be allowed to put this thread on the front page) So please share it at least once daily and like every positive post.

Start this thread on other social media: facebook' twitter' instagram etc. Also go into my profile and follow me.

God bless and stay healthy and safe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuCdOkf4NxQ&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK-WIR-BKAd0gBxB7YIUepyl

[size=18pt]
Finally to help to protect yourselves from at least some of the hardship that is coming your way, as the Naira continues to free fall take the following advice very seriously:
With immediate effect if you have any savings withdraw it all and use it to buy any asset you could re-sell later at a much higher price after the devaluation has bottomed out.[/size]
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 7:41am On Nov 27, 2014
Yet na the white man dey save black woman pass!

We don hia! cheesy

ASHAWO "spam BUTTOCKS" I don wake o! wink

WEY YA NL RECYCLED WHOOOOOORES. . . .AKA NL ASSOCIATION OF WEASELS.(OKORO-NGBATIC OVER-PHOCKED PIG/SWINE TOTOS AND BLOKOSES?

Round 2l

Gbagaun!!!!!! kiss
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 7:42am On Nov 27, 2014
Hmmmm!
The VERY same WHITE MAN BE THE BEST MAN AND WOMAN IN MARRIAGE TO ALL RACES!

Irony of life! ANGRY BLACK NIGGER SYNDROME!!!

Mtchewwwww!

*scratching "igwu oshu" from my "orchard"!* wink
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
Malcolm X ,one of the greatest black man that ever lived.

His memory remains everlasting.

GOAT (greatest of all time) to me. grin

You just have to study Malcolm X, man.

During the short righteous time he spent on this planet, he basically said everything that needed to be said, with the blueprint for all black people. Coupled with his growth, from Malcolm Little, to Nation of Islam and the radical Malcolm, to after travelling all over the world (to even Nigeria) and the new Malcolm who was calm.

R.I.P The Great One!
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Truckpusher(m): 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
SirShymex:

GOAT (greatest of all time) to me. grin

You just have to study Malcolm X, man.

During the short righteous time he spent on this planet, he basically said everything that needed to be said, with the blueprint for all black people. Coupled with his growth, from Malcolm Little, to Nation of Islam and the radical Malcolm, to after travelling all over the world (to even Nigeria) and the new Malcolm who was calm.

R.I.P The Great One!
Malcolm's life should be a kind of blueprint for every black man ,but unfortunately most of the AA's can't even stand up these days against white man's police brutality and extreme racial discrimination all in the name of integration and becoming good Americans.Well,whatever that works better for them - it is their choice.

If only they had applied for once what Malcolm once said about police brutality and self defense ,this incident that happened in Ferguson - Missouri wouldn't be happening at the frequency at which they are happening today.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
Malcolm's life should be a kind of blueprint for every black man ,but unfortunately most of the AA's can't even stand up these days against white man's police brutality and extreme racial discrimination all in the name of integration and becoming good Americans.Well,whatever that works better for them - it is their choice.

If only they had applied for once what Malcolm once said about police brutality and self defense ,this incident that happened in Ferguson - Missouri wouldn't be happening at the frequency at which they are happening today.

I think it has more to do with media propaganda, and the pseudo-integration the civil rights movement (that was hijacked by the Jews) was able to achieve, with MLK as the face. Thus putting MLK's image above Malcolm X's, as the more acceptable figure in the mainstream. MLK was also great, but he just had a dream that became a nightmare - once you look at the end result, and how black economics was destroyed in black diaspora, by the dominating white structure.

Regardless, I don't know about self-defense against a highly militarised police force, that see the life of a black man as being worthless. However, I'd go with Brother Malcolm's emphasis of negroes accepting the reality of their blackness, getting educated, and rallying around one another to elevate their communities to where folks will have no choice but to respect them. That was the last phase of the evolution of Malcom X, before he was assassinated.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Truckpusher(m): 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
SirShymex:

I think it has more to do with media propaganda, and the pseudo-integration the civil rights movement (that was hijacked by the Jews) was able to achieve, with MLK as the face. Thus putting MLK's image above Malcolm X's, as the more acceptable figure in the mainstream. MLK was also great, but he just had a dream that became a nightmare - once you look at the end result, and how black economics was destroyed in black diaspora, by the dominating white structure.

Regardless, I don't know about self-defense against a highly militarised police force, that see the life of a black man as being worthless. However, I'd go with Brother Malcolm's emphasis of negroes accepting the reality of their blackness, getting educated, and rallying around one another to elevate their communities to where folks will have no choice but to respect them. That was the last phase of the evolution of Malcom X, before he was assassinated.
To an extent he supported violence when attacked ,he actually talked about killing the dog and killing the four legged dog that set the two legged dog on you in the first place(he was referring to policemen using their dogs in harassing black people).
He equally used phrases like '' by any means necessary'' it wasn't just about media propaganda only because naturally he wasn't afraid of anyone and that actually made his evolution to progress rapidly before he was jealously hewed down by criminal enterprise within NOI with the blessings of the FBI and the Police, no thanks to Loius Farrakhan.
You can go to youtube and download his full documentary titled ''Malcolm X: Make it Plain''
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
To an extent he supported violence when attacked ,he actually talked about killing the dog and killing the four legged dog that set the two legged dog on you in the first place(he was referring to policemen using their dogs in harassing black people).
He equally used phrases like '' by any means necessary'' it wasn't just about media propaganda only because naturally he wasn't afraid of anyone and that actually made his evolution to progress rapidly before he was jealously hewed down by criminal enterprise within NOI with the blessings of the FBI and the Police, no thanks to Loius Farrakhan.
You can go to youtube and download his full documentary titled ''Malcolm X: Make it Plain''

Yes, that was the radical Malcolm X, when he was with NOI. However, after he left NOI and travelled around the - he stopped preaching violence cos he realised there was no way they could win against a vastly superior power through that means. That was the same mistake the Black Panthers made.

Anyway, just look at those influenced by Malcolm X - from Steven Biko, to Patrice Lumumba, to Che Guevara, to Mohammed Ali etc. Greatness!
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Truckpusher(m): 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
SirShymex:

Yes, that was the radical Malcolm X, when he was with NOI. However, after he left NOI and travelled around the - he stopped preaching violence cos he realised there was no way they could win against a vastly superior power through that means. That was the same mistake the Black Panthers made.

Anyway, just look at those influenced by Malcolm X - from Steven Biko, to Patrice Lumumba, to Che Guevara, to Mohammed Ali etc. Greatness!
Exactly, The man actually had a message but the white man in his arrogance never really cared to listen. grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
Exactly, The man actually had a message but the white man in his arrogance never really cared to listen. grin

The white man has never listened to us since European Renaissance and will never listen to us till we get our shiit together. Race relation is about speaking from a position of power, and we as black people have no power. Hence they treat us like kids and we have no say in anything.

Just look at the condescending way they treat Africa. That tells you all you need to know.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGqO5Hcpv94

[size=20pt]I LOVE ANITA HOGAN!!!!!![/size]
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
[size=20pt]A BEAUTIFUL 'ORCHARD' GETS HAPPILY MARRIED EVER AFTER!!!!! tongue
YOU GO SEXXXXXXXXXXXXY MOMMA!!!! kiss SINGLE OLD CARGOS BE HATING YOUR BEAURRRRIFUL 'ORCHARD'!!! wink
[/size]

https://famouspeoplenews./2011/01/22/old-school-anita-hogan-nude-photos-revisited/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oQpLIKMmiI
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
Kpaghaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! shocked
2PM. . . .Out of bed. . . .!!!
Time to prepare for my parties.
Na wetin I wan wear sef? undecided
Toooooo many to choose from.
I better start early! cool

*logging off* cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-q7VRcE_Ug
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Missy89(f): 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ilekeh:

The biggest surprise is that if you are black, you are not permitted to debate the issue. You either jump on the bandwagon (most of who didn't see or analyze the evidence) or be called a race traitor etc. This is not just a race issue. It is a class issue as well.

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
Missy89:

The biggest surprise is that if you are black, you are not permitted to debate the issue. You either jump on the bandwagon (most of who didn't see or analyze the evidence) or be called a race traitor etc. This is not just a race issue. It is a class issue as well.

Er, I don't think this has to do with class. And when it comes to black men vs police brutality - it's never a class issue. They don't see ya class, they only see the colour of ya skin.

Anyway, according to the evidence, and what you've read - what do you think about the whole issue?

I know you're a black republican and you love 'em white boys. I wanna hear what you think. grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Missy89(f): 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
SirShymex:

Er, I don't think this has to do with class. And when it comes to black men vs police brutality - it's never a class issue. They don't see ya class, they only see the colour of ya skin.

Anyway, according to the evidence, and what you've read - what do you think about the whole issue?

I know you're a black republican and you love 'em white boys. I wanna hear what you think. grin

First, I am not a Republican (Stop saying you know what you don't. Stop making shit up!). And YES, Class matters. The same situation would never happen in an affluent black neighborhood. That is the Fact!.

When i see this phony black leaders coming on TV to hijack the issue, it makes me sick. This same idiots wont empower the communities they left to rot but will be the first to speak out when someone dies. America is divided along racial lines. everybody knows that. And Police brutality didn't start a year ago.

Will the cop do the same thing to someone of another race? Well i dont know that but will any cop do it in a poor neighborhood? Yes definitely.
The kid was a product of his community and the killer cop got away with it because of this.

Do black people get prosecuted a lot? Yes, But this is not only because they are black but because the group is at the bottom of the american social ladder and they are good prey. Even the Latinos are moving ahead.

I am not in any way supporting the cop and i haven't really fully looked at all the evidence but the question the hands up dont shoot bandwagon should answer is this. The kid had residue on his hand and there was a bullet wound on his hand which supported the story of the cop that he wanted to drag his gun with him. The part i don't agree with is that he had to shoot him multiple times because he was scared of his life. But lets stop painting the story as if an innocent black kid was just going on his own and got shot 12 times or so. that is not factual and since he is dead, he cant defend himself anyway. So i am in the middle. But if you are black, you are not permitted to say it. It is now a us vs them

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
Missy89:

First, I am not a Republican (Stop saying you know what you don't. Stop making shit up!). And YES, Class matters. The same situation would never happen in an affluent black neighborhood. That is the Fact!.

Emotional again, are we? tongue I was just messing about with you. Party affiliations don't matter anyway. If you actually checked black history in America, most black folks were actually republicans in the past. They just moved to the Democratic party in the last 3/4 decades or so. Even personally in the UK, in as much as I hate everything UKIP is about - I still prefer Nigel Farage, to the three clowns in the other mainstream parties. Heck, for the 2016 election, the only two half-decent candidates, Rand Paul and Ted Cruz are Republicans, the rest are waste - so go for it, my e-wife. grin

How's black men vs police brutality a class issue, when Prof. Henry gates was assaulted for breaking into his own house, by police? How many affluent black folks and academics have been assaulted by the police? - loads of them. It's a ritual you must go through as a black man regardless of class. So don't give me that class crap.

When i see this phony black leaders coming on TV to hijack the issue, it makes me sick. This same idiots wont empower the communities they left to rot but will be the first to speak out when someone dies. America is divided along racial lines. everybody knows that. And Police brutality didn't start a year ago.

I completely agree with you on this one. A lot of them are opportunists, especially the snitch, permed up Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, to an extent.

Will the cop do the same thing to someone of another race? Well i dont know that but will any cop do it in a poor neighborhood? Yes definitely. The kid was a product of his community and the killer cop got away with it because of this.

So, basically poor people's lives are worthless, is that what you're saying?

Do black people get prosecuted a lot? Yes, But this is not only because they are black but because the group is at the bottom of the american social ladder and they are good prey. Even the Latinos are moving ahead.

However, have you ever taken time to study why the people are at the bottom of the social ladder, and the generational cause of that? Do Latinos have the same history, and aren't most of them new immigrants? I think the reason why black folks are like that has more to do with a generational cycle that has been there for decades. And for progression, they've to break that cycle, before anything. But that's why very difficult together, without a community based approach, and proper education and enlightenment. So, all hands must be on deck. However, it's a case of a divided house with selfish folks who only care about themselves, and not the community. Black folks just need to rally around one another.

I am not in any way supporting the cop and i haven't really fully looked at all the evidence but the question the hands up dont shoot bandwagon should answer is this. The kid had residue on his hand and there was a bullet wound on his hand which supported the story of the cop that he wanted to drag his gun with him. The part i don't agree with is that he had to shoot him multiple times because he was scared of his life. But lets stop painting the story as if an innocent black kid was just going on his own and got shot 12 times or so. that is not factual and since he is dead, he cant defend himself anyway. So i am in the middle. But if you are black, you are not permitted to say it. It is now a us vs them

Can you post any evidence (based on autopsy) that the kid had residue on his hand, and any evidence that he dragged the gun with the pig? Because according to the autopsy report released by Dr. Baden, there was no residue of gunpowder on his body, and that shows he was shot from a distance. And also no sign of struggle according to the autopsy report. Apparently, the two final shots to the head killed the guy.

I await your evidence on gunpowder residue on the kid's hand, and evidence that he dragged the gun.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Missy89(f): 11:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
SirShymex:

How's black men vs police brutality a class issue, when Prof. Henry gates was assaulted by police in his own house, by police? How many affluent black folks and academics have been assaulted by the police? - loads of them. It's a ritual you must go through as a black man regardless of class. So don't give me that class crap.

That is why i said the country is divided and of course there are cases of racial profiling (There are racist cops everywhere). That is another topic. This does not change the fact that it rarely happens in a black affluent neighborhood (I used the word black for a reason. If a cop knows the area is a predominately black area and it is an affluent neighborhood, that kind of profiling would rarely occur.) and you can see how the gates issue was sorted at the end of the day. It was pretty much different from this one.

SirShymex:

So, basically poor people's lives are worthless, is that what you're saying?

Not what i said. I said it was easier for the cop to get away with it because it happened where it happened.

SirShymex:

However, have you ever taken time to study why the people are at the bottom of the social ladder, and the generational cause of that? Do Latinos have the same history, and aren't most of them new immigrants? I think the reason why black folks are like that has more to do with a generational cycle that has been there for decades. And for progression, they've to break that cycle, before anything. But that's why very difficult together, without a community based approach, and proper education and enlightenment. So, all hands must be on deck. However, it's a case of a divided house with selfish folks who only care about themselves, and not the community. Black folks just need to rally around one another.

My point exactly. If the NAACP and other black organization keep forgetting that the first step to reduce issues like this is that they need to empower their people to be educated which gives them access to better legal and social representation is the key. they protests wont solve anything.

SirShymex:

Can you post any evidence (based on autopsy) that the kid had residue on his hand, and any evidence that he dragged the gun with the pig? Because according to the autopsy report released by Dr. Baden, there was no residue of gunpowder on his body, and that shows he was shot from a distance. And also no sign of struggle according to the autopsy report. Apparently, the two final shots to the head killed the guy.
I await your evidence on gunpowder residue on the kid's hand, and evidence that he dragged the gun.
[/quote]

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/what-does-michael-brown-autopsy-reveal-about-ferguson-shooting/

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/11/24/366370100/grand-jury-reaches-decision-in-michael-brown-case

http://www.newsweek.com/michael-browns-autopsy-analysis-shows-struggle-darren-wilson-thc-his-blood-and-279155

There are more online if u want to research it.

The gun shot was also untop of his head which supports the theory that the Kid was moving towards the officer (either in a charging position of falling down due to previous gunshot wounds.)

Like i said. since he was 40 meters or so way (reason why there is no residue on the body apart from the hand), there was no reason to keep shooting him but at least the officer got his story straight that he was moving towards him. There is no reason to deny that he was murdered however.

But the close range hand injury with gun residue made the kid culpable for his own death as well. Will you drag a gun with a police officer? or how do u explain that?
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
Missy89:

That is why i said the country is divided and of course there are cases of racial profiling (There are racist cops everywhere). That is another topic. This does not change the fact that it rarely happens in a black affluent neighborhood (I used the word black for a reason. If a cop knows the area is a predominately black area and it is an affluent neighborhood, that kind of profiling would rarely occur.) and you can see how the gates issue was sorted at the end of the day. It was pretty much different from this one.

Not what i said. I said it was easier for the cop to get away with it because it happened where it happened.

My point exactly. If the NAACP and other black organization keep forgetting that the first step to reduce issues like this is that they need to empower their people to be educated which gives them access to better legal and social representation is the key. they protests wont solve anything.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/what-does-michael-brown-autopsy-reveal-about-ferguson-shooting/

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/michael-brown-shooting/vonderrit-myers-case-cops-say-shot-teen-had-gunshot-residue-n225761

http://www.newsweek.com/michael-browns-autopsy-analysis-shows-struggle-darren-wilson-thc-his-blood-and-279155

There are more online if u want to research it.

The gun shot was also untop of his head which supports the theory that the Kid was moving towards the officer (either in a charging position of falling down due to previous gunshot wounds.)

Like i said. since he was 40 meters or so way (reason why there is no residue on the body apart from the hand), there was no reason to keep shooting him but at least the officer got his story straight that he was moving towards him. There is no reason to deny that he was murdered however.

But the close range hand injury with gun residue made the kid culpable for his own death as well. Will you drag a gun with a police officer? or how do u explain that?

So, your evidence(s) is from "expert" on TV giving hypothesis, and a report by the police union?

How about the independent autopsy report, by Dr. Michael M. Baden, formerly the chief medical examiner for the City of New York? The one that was done immediately after it happened? Link here: http://www.newsweek.com/what-we-learned-michael-browns-autopsy-265247

The 5/6 witnesses who saw what happened, and said the boy surrendered, before he was shot dead?

This is why I don't like debating logical issues with you because you always bring propaganda into everything. Now, read the independent autopsy report by Dr. Baden, with a great CV as the former chief medical examiner for the City of New York, and post something sensible. Link again: http://www.newsweek.com/what-we-learned-michael-browns-autopsy-265247
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Missy89(f): 11:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
SirShymex:

So, your evidence(s) is from "expert" on TV giving hypothesis, and a report by the police union?

How about the independent autopsy report, by Dr. Michael M. Baden, formerly the chief medical examiner for the City of New York? The one that was done immediately after it happened? Link here: http://www.newsweek.com/what-we-learned-michael-browns-autopsy-265247

The 5/6 witnesses who saw what happened, and said the boy surrendered, before he was shot dead?

This is why I don't like debating logical issues with you because you always bring propaganda into everything. Now, read the independent autopsy report by Dr. Baden, with a great CV as the former chief medical examiner for the City of New York, and post something sensible. Link again: http://www.newsweek.com/what-we-learned-michael-browns-autopsy-265247

I never debated you. You asked for it.

Simple question you are not answering.

Was there a close shot to the hand? yes or no?

If that was the case, was there an altercation with the police before he was killed? I never said he wasn't murdered. evidently he was since he was shot 40m away. You however did not answer the most important question that lead to his death. why was there a close shot to his hand in the first place? and will you personally move close to an armed officer to the point where u get shot in the hand at close range?

It is simple logic.

The Baden autopsy supported murder which i was not arguing. But what happened before that situation occur. simple fact every bandwagon is avoiding.

And to think you will have the guts to tell me i am bringing propaganda.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Missy89:

I never debated you. You asked for it.

Simple question you are not answering.

Was there a close shot to the hand? yes or no?

If that was the case, was there an altercation with the police before he was killed? I never said he wasn't murdered. evidently he was since he was shot 40m away. You however did not answer the most important question that lead to his death. why was there a close shot to his hand in the first place? and will you personally move close to an armed officer to the point where u get shot in the hand at close range?

It is simple logic.

The Baden autopsy supported murder which i was not arguing. But what happened before that situation occur. simple fact every bandwagon is avoiding.

Nah, you asserted "bandwagon" and I just wanted to see if you're also on the propaganda bandwagon that got the pig off the hook cos I know what ya mentality is like. And you didn't fail me, like you never do. You love 'em white boys and I'm sure you've dated tons of them. grin

Yes, he was shot close to this right thumb. However, since there was no gun residue there, then it can't be at close range. I'm sure you've used a gun before, as someone in the military and you should know this. This is the autopsy report submitted to the jury (check item 11 on Exam Case): http://graphics8.nytimes.com/newsgraphics/2014/11/24/ferguson-evidence/assets/reports/2014-5143-autopsy-report.pdf

Also, you always claimed that he had gun residue on his hand. However, the autopsy report says otherwise (refer to the link I posted above). And according to your logic, cos he was close to the officer that stopped him, he has to be shot dead, no? When the police stop you, do you move far away from them, or stay close them?
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
Missy89:

And to think you will have the guts to tell me i am bringing propaganda.

You know I'll always call you out for propaganda till you change ya mentality. grin

You're somewhat too drunk on that kool-aid, e-wife. And it's not good. Broaden ya horizon a bit.

Anyway, this is the link to all the documents submitted to the jury, in case you want to have a proper insight into the case: http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/11/25/us/evidence-released-in-michael-brown-case.html?_r=0
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Missy89(f): 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
SirShymex:

Nah, you asserted "bandwagon" and I just wanted to see if you're also on the propaganda bandwagon that got the pig off the hook cos I know what ya mentality is like. And you didn't fail me, like you never do. You love 'em white boys and I'm sure you've dated tons of them. grin

Yes, he was shot close to this right thumb. However, since there was no gun residue there, then it can't be at close range. I'm sure you've used a gun before, as someone in the military and you should know this. This is the autopsy report submitted to the jury (check item 11 on Exam Case): http://graphics8.nytimes.com/newsgraphics/2014/11/24/ferguson-evidence/assets/reports/2014-5143-autopsy-report.pdf

Also, you always claimed that he had gun residue on his hand. However, the autopsy report says otherwise (refer to the link I posted above). And according to your logic, cos he was close to the officer that stopped him, he has to be shot dead, no? When the police stop you, do you far away from them, or stay close them?

I clearly stated from the beginning that i was in the middle unlike you who believe you know all the answers to a situation where you were not physically present. these so called witnesses stories is not even coherent and does not support most of the forensic evidence from both side.

I just showed you a video where an expert said the matter in his hand was consistent to gun residue which suggests his hands were close to the gun. Now i am not a forensic expert. are you? if you are not why do you believe your own expert and not the other one? and i am the one drinking the kool aid?

I didn't say he should be off the hook but Brown was not an innocent kid that got shot either. And what is with the white boy theory u are trying to add to the discussion.

The problem with people with theories is that the fail to see that they are also drinking the kool aid from the other side. My position on a lot of things generally on this forum Has never been consistent to a single narrative. EVER! (and to think you have the guts to tell me i am the one that needs to widen my horizon!)

I have never used a gun since basic training but i may have to buy one and come down to London and just shoot u to get it over with.

Where is Guyfawks. i need his opinion here!
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
Missy89:

I clearly stated from the beginning that i was in the middle unlike you who believe you know all the answers to a situation where you were not physically present. these so called witnesses stories is not even coherent and does not support most of the forensic evidence from both side.

I just showed you a video where an expert said the matter in his hand was consistent to gun residue which suggests his hands were close to the gun. Now i am not a forensic expert. are you? if you are not why do you believe your own expert and not the other one? and i am the one drinking the cool aid?

I have never used a gun since basic training but i may have to buy one and come down to London and just shoot u to get it over with.

When you're trying to have an opinion based on the life of a young black brother that was murdered in cold blood by a racist pig, you have to do so based on FACT - not idi.otic "experts" on TV giving hypothesis, and the Police Union, which is the Police gang. Check the autopsy report next time - and the fact that there was no gunpowder residue shows that he wasn't shot at close range. So, the argument about dragging the gun with the officer is out of the window. And the autopsy report submitted to the jury adds credence to that.

Lol, you can't shoot me, e-wife. I'll just end up body-slamming you on the bed - and let Django shoot some white matter into ya belly. grin tongue Still gatt love for you, but I just want you to be more balanced in ya outlook. Honestly, you know a lot - but it's just too linear. I want a more versatile Missy89, with a broader scope.

Regardless, I still gatt love for you. tongue
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 28, 2014
Missy89

How many white guys have you dated? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) / PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.