Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists (16638 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson / Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding / APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Franchise21(m): 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
At the weekend, the Directorate of State Security, DSS, made a shocking discovery to the effect that the opposition All Progressives Congress, APC, has been engaged in the cloning of Permanent Voters Card, PVC, and utilizing technologies to hack into INEC’s data base to compromise the 2015 general elections.

This discovery at the APC office in Lagos is a clear confirmation of our stand, and fears by well-meaning Nigerians of APC’s criminal desperation, lust for power, plot to cause confusion and truncate our democracy.

Indeed, Nigerians now know on what strength the APC, a party that clearly lacks genuine followership among the citizens, has been boasting that they will emerge victorious in the 2015 general elections and threatening to form a parallel government if they lose.

Since its formation, the APC has been accusing everyone including INEC and security agencies of working to rig the 2015 elections in favour of the PDP. Little did Nigerians realize that such were smokescreens designed to divert attention from their heinous and unpatriotic plots.

We believe that the APC, in its desperate attempt to grab power by all means, has already established cloning and hacking centers in all the 36 states of the federation to actualize their dubious machination to subvert the will of the people.

We insist that the cloning of INEC PVCs is criminal and strikes at the very heart of our electoral process. We share the fear of a majority of Nigerians that the APC may have already started cloning ballot papers and other election documents.

It is in this regard that we call on all Nigerians and lovers of democracy across the world to note the desperation of the APC. Our citizens must therefore remain vigilant and resist any attempt by the APC to steal their mandate.

We also call on security agencies to fully investigate this atrocious cloning and ensure that whoever is found culpable faces the full weight of the law.

This development also places an additional burden on INEC, which must now work to prove that it is not complicit in this heinous crime against the Nigerian state and its people.

Nigerians have made huge sacrifices for the democracy we enjoy today and we cannot afford to surrender it on the altar of blind ambition and narrow interest of the APC.

Signed:
Olisa Metuh
National Publicity Secretary
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/171842-apc-cloning-voter-cards-pdp-insists.html

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Mekateka: 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
If APC no steal, who go ..............

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by warrior01: 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
APC or whatever evil name they are known as remains the worst thing to have happened in Nigeria's political landscape. They dont mean well for anybody; just the lust for power by all means.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by egbaguy: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
Sss show us what u saw therte........where are d cloned pvc

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by dunkem21(m): 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
The way the cookie crumbles. Shebi, they have been shouting that there office was torched with a bid to steal their data base; now, the SS has made a huge accusation of PVC cloning, INEC data base hack and uncle Lai has not deemed it fit to explain to Nigerians and exonerate his party from this pitiable shame.
The PDP has insisted again and I wonder why the APC is keeping mute instead of shouting to the high heavens about the seizure of their components.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by winnieG1(m): 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
This is no more news, Chris Tunde Ngige and ALhaji Rochas Mohammadu Okorocha tried it during Anambra State Governorship Election. APC cloning voters cards since 1860.. even PDP is not exempted
NIGERIA HAS GONE TO THE DOGS

13 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
Welcome if this is true
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
So a whole DSS cannot provide evidence/proof to nigerians?and we call them state security service??I weep for this country...whenever I see marilyn ogar what I see is a DISHONEST woman,A LIAR, HYPOCRITE and a pdp loyalist...

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
warrior01:
APC or whatever evil name they are known as remains the worst thing to have happened in Nigeria's political landscape. They dont mean well for anybody; just the lust for power by all means.
in wole soyinka's voice "common sense is not always common"HE-GOAT get sense pass you....

59 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
Mekateka:
If APC no steal, who go ..............
dem steal your sense too?because it is obvious that your brain is stolen...grin

49 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
I swear this metuh guy na dunce, where are the pvcs gathered by the dss?

34 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Goddex: 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
Obiagelli:

Olisa is not Liar Muhammed that talks carelessly. Sorry, APC were caught in the act

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
Obiagelli:
That is the question that people should ask but it is a shame that some people in nigeria just have big head but they do not use their brain to think....I find a cow more reliable than olisa metuh abi wetin be the name of the MUMU?

37 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by dunkem21(m): 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
Goddex:

Olisa is not Liar Muhammed that talks carelessly. Sorry, APC were caught in the act

grin I wonder why they don't want to go and bail the arrested persons and get their database 'unlawfully' seized by the DSS back. kiss

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by hayokunleoni(m): 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
wakacome:
So a whole DSS cannot provide evidence/proof to nigerians?and we call them state security service??I weep for this country...whenever I see marilyn ogar what I see is a DISHONEST woman,A LIAR, HYPOCRITE and a pdp loyalist...

Keep weeping. Lolz

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Descartes: 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
"Little did Nigerians realize that such were smokescreens designed to divert attention from their heinous and unpatriotic plots."-Olisah Metuh

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
hayokunleoni:

Keep weeping. Lolz
I dey weep for your country....grin grin
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Mogidi: 11:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
About 1,700 Voter Cards have been recovered from a swampy forest in the Seme, Badagry area of Lagos State by the policemen attached to the Area K Command, Morogbo.

According to Punch, the police said the recovered VCs, which had been handed over to the Independent National Electoral Commission, Lagos State office, are suspected to have been stolen from an INEC worker in the Ajeromi-Ifelodun Local Government Area.

Confirming the incident, the Lagos State Police Public Relations, DSP Kenneth Nwosu, said, “The materials were hidden in a swampy area in Seme. The police did not arrest any suspect because the area is not a neighbourhood. It is an abandoned location.

We now know what actually goes on in APC data centres.

18 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by iceberylin(m): 9:20am On Nov 25, 2014
Too much propaganda angry

None is worthy of ruling sad

4 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by gurusmac4: 9:21am On Nov 25, 2014
What is the meaning of PDP and APC because here
in France
PDP means People Deceiving People 1999
APC means Another Problem coming 2011

5 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by hazyfm: 9:21am On Nov 25, 2014
na 2day?
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by fitzmayowa: 9:21am On Nov 25, 2014
If indeed this cloning accusation is true, then we shouldn't blame APC they are just putting their biological knowledge of genetics to use, "Genetically cloning voters card"...cheesy

3 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by coolvitus(m): 9:21am On Nov 25, 2014
Do whtever u can to win so wht ar they afraid of?
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by neenar: 9:22am On Nov 25, 2014
Mogidi:

We now know what actually goes on in APC data centres.
Pathetic thing. You somehow cut out the part where INEC said the voters were old and outdated. How low can saTANs possibly go?

..."Also, INEC have been duly informed. We have shown them the recovered materials,although INEC found them to be old and expired. However, the case is still under investigation at the area k command.

@topic: So, a whole security outfit couldn't produce evidence?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by yorke1: 9:22am On Nov 25, 2014
APC has been cloning voter cards since immemorial.

4 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 25, 2014
Cloning Voter's card again?

I give up.

4 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by BlackPeni5: 9:23am On Nov 25, 2014
Funny Nigerian politics...accusations and counter accusations.

All politicians in Nigeria are thieves. i only feel sorry for their blind supporters.

1 Like

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by CyberWolf: 9:23am On Nov 25, 2014
I wonder what is stopping APC from going to court ..How will shouting all over the media bring the data center back

2 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by thiefnubu(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2014
Nice

I insist that pdp infiltrators in Apc are the ones making Apc look bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Secondus Fights Back As PDP Governors Move To Dissolve NWC / Lagos GAC Okays Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.