Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,385 members, 7,800,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (741208 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
Got mine too!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Cremebela(f): 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
GOD'S DECLARATION.
Applied in 2012, could'nt finish my application. 2013 sent a mail to submit my credentials. 2014 got an aptitude test invite. 2015 got my appointment letter. Amen

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by taiwoon: 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hello please who has the E-copy of gnat 2005/2006 sHould please forward to my mail box to_nas@yahoo.com biko....I will really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by taiwoon: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
keftin:
For the NNPC test format:
1. General Apt test of 120 questions comprising of 4 different parts.
PART A: Diagrams in which you will have to figure out the next one. Its exactly a lift from the GMAT 2005 and 2006. There's no difference. I do not have the GMATs at the moment else I would have written out the pages. Just study them well my people. Questions 1-30
PART B: English tests. They are quite simple enough. Antonyms, synonyms and words relating to each other. eg: Abuja is to Nigeria as Nairobi is to ,
If you have done kimberly ryan's test then there's no problem. Questions 31-60
PART C: Mathematics with the whole lot from the GMATs. Quantitative not diagramatic and charts. Questions 61-90
PART D: Shapes (folding up of unfolded and painted shapes). Still from the same GMATs. Questions 91-120

2. Skill Test, SCIENCE which is for both engineering and science. It covers the information below.

Bouyancy, Local losses, Cathode Ray Oscilloscope, Waves, Linear measuring scale, Forces that act on fluids at rest, Fluid calculations involving average velocity, Change in Momentum, Direction of flows :streamline, Adiabatic and reversible processes, Rate feed back control actions, Advantages of Polyphase systems over single phase, Converging and Diverging nuzzles, Compressible fluid flows, Thermal resiastance of Insulators, Prevenion of Corossion, Properties of Materials, Requirements 4 precipitation/ hardening in metal system, Quarter wave, Phase shift: keying data transmission difference, Isentropic flow, Size determination of packed towers, Pyrometallurgical process, What Corossion fatigue depends on?, Basic assumptions of economics of engineering production, Creep, Speed of a DC motor is controlled by?, Differential calculus, Rotary type positive displacement compressor, Ideal outlet velocity of stream from a nuzzle, Enthalpy calculation, Inductance, Reaction sequence, Intrinsic stoichiometric ratio and questions like:
---A branching step consist of a reaction of a relatively stable intermediate known as, ?
---The decimal equivalent of a hexadecimal number 3AD is ?

Hello can u pls send me the soft copy of the GMAT questions to_nas@yahoo.com....I would really appreciate it, thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by galadima77(m): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
DEBUCHMANNY:

it's not a scam. I just confirmed it from an nnpc staff. The shortlisted candidates applied in 2012

what if i told u d last time i applied was in 2008, did d interview and because d GMD was changed, everything fell like a pack of cards...no news.

i dont apply and will never do that again.
so would i be right to think d sms i received is a scam?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by TCann(m): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
[/quote] author=jude33084 post=28324246]Wish you guys all the best. cool

If you know any politician God, this is the time to move close to them Him! wink[/quote]

..Psa 60:11 Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Aghans(m): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
rahl12:
I got a message, from my E-mail telling me, to come for interview in the apprentice program,

in 30/11/2014

i got same mesage
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scarplanet(m): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
galadima77:

what if i told u d last time i applied was in 2008, did d interview and because d GMD was changed, everything fell like a pack of cards...no news.

from what I understand, do you mean you didn't apply in 2012 and you got an invite now?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by galadima77(m): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
scarplanet:

from what I understand, do you mean you didn't apply in 2012 and you got an invite now?

exactly!!!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Makaz1234(f): 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
drlawizle:
Hello peeps...i'm a medical doctor seeking for a job in an oil & gas company...anyone with info should pls holla @ your boy...thanx!

Biological Engineer grin

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scarplanet(m): 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
galadima77:

exactly!!!
well perhaps you were invited again for a second chance...
I have confirmed from an NNPC worker and it isn't scam
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by osifred(m): 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hello house. Is the test questions same for all disciplines if no how is it like for management applicant?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
Makaz1234:

Biological Engineer grin

Nah...more like medical engineer... wink

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dybaba(m): 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hello guys I got same message this evening. Please guys was the SMS u received customised with 'NNPC' or 'Ph***s Co'? The SMS I received is Customised with the latter ô, so I am thinking is those G' guys @ work. Please confirm.

Thanks.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Zerop: 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
dybaba:
Hello guys I got same message this evening. Please guys was the SMS u received customised with 'NNPC' or 'Ph***l Co'? The SMS I received is Customised with the latter ô, so I am thinking is those G' guys @ work. Please confirm.

Thanks.

Philip cons
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by adetola77(m): 11:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
Just apply today,pray I should get the invite also
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scarplanet(m): 12:46am On Nov 26, 2014
PCL= Phillips Consulting Limited
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by buoye1(m): 12:47am On Nov 26, 2014
Bro.....i ll writing my aptitude test on sunday pls 4 heaven's sake foward ur useful materials ....waiting
keftin:
For the NNPC test format:
1. General Apt test of 120 questions comprising of 4 different parts.
PART A: Diagrams in which you will have to figure out the next one. Its exactly a lift from the GMAT 2005 and 2006. There's no difference. I do not have the GMATs at the moment else I would have written out the pages. Just study them well my people. Questions 1-30
PART B: English tests. They are quite simple enough. Antonyms, synonyms and words relating to each other. eg: Abuja is to Nigeria as Nairobi is to ,
If you have done kimberly ryan's test then there's no problem. Questions 31-60
PART C: Mathematics with the whole lot from the GMATs. Quantitative not diagramatic and charts. Questions 61-90
PART D: Shapes (folding up of unfolded and painted shapes). Still from the same GMATs. Questions 91-120

2. Skill Test, SCIENCE which is for both engineering and science. It covers the information below.

Bouyancy, Local losses, Cathode Ray Oscilloscope, Waves, Linear measuring scale, Forces that act on fluids at rest, Fluid calculations involving average velocity, Change in Momentum, Direction of flows :streamline, Adiabatic and reversible processes, Rate feed back control actions, Advantages of Polyphase systems over single phase, Converging and Diverging nuzzles, Compressible fluid flows, Thermal resiastance of Insulators, Prevenion of Corossion, Properties of Materials, Requirements 4 precipitation/ hardening in metal system, Quarter wave, Phase shift: keying data transmission difference, Isentropic flow, Size determination of packed towers, Pyrometallurgical process, What Corossion fatigue depends on?, Basic assumptions of economics of engineering production, Creep, Speed of a DC motor is controlled by?, Differential calculus, Rotary type positive displacement compressor, Ideal outlet velocity of stream from a nuzzle, Enthalpy calculation, Inductance, Reaction sequence, Intrinsic stoichiometric ratio and questions like:
---A branching step consist of a reaction of a relatively stable intermediate known as, ?
---The decimal equivalent of a hexadecimal number 3AD is ?

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by galadima77(m): 5:59am On Nov 26, 2014
scarplanet:

well perhaps you were invited again for a second chance...
I have confirmed from an NNPC worker and it isn't scam

i hope d staff u confirmed from is in HR department, else he might just have like every other citizen. cos u wont believe during that interview most staff didn't even know.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by nkoyo08(f): 6:26am On Nov 26, 2014
I got the invite too. I thought the 2012 aplication had been discarded long ago, just to get an sms invite all of a sudden. Anyway pls any1 with soft copy of gmats and any other useful study materials should pls 4ward to nkoyo08@yahoo.com. And what are the engineering questions like. Expecting ur respönse dear helper.lol. Thanks
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by clemhova: 6:31am On Nov 26, 2014
Tonicbaby:
u re on point...
so on point
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by clemhova: 6:37am On Nov 26, 2014
taiwoon:
Hello please who has the E-copy of gnat 2005/2006 sHould please forward to my mail box to_nas@yahoo.com biko....I will really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
Same for me zionsoft1@outlook.com
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Phorlorunso: 6:42am On Nov 26, 2014
House pls help me o..I got an invite from akintola williams deloitte to come for an aptitude test tomorrow..anyone with first and second test materials am in dear need of it..pls help me to forward it to my mail ikotunfolorunsho@gmail.com..Thanks in anticipation of ur nice gestures...pls guys its urgent
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dybaba(m): 7:37am On Nov 26, 2014
adetola77:
Just apply today,pray I should get the invite also

Through which link did you apply?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 26, 2014
Cherechy:
I got an invite this morning. The only NNPC advert I ever applied was in 2012 and I got the invite today. I applied for a Lawyer position, does anyone know what the test for Arts is like? Will there me Mathematics and calculation etc? Cos I've heard in the past that NNPC test is according to Discipline.

Same here o. Please if you have any useful info, do share. I will do likewise. May we get this job!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by abdulhaphiz(m): 8:13am On Nov 26, 2014
Hello house,has any engineer in the house received d sms invite? yet to get mine o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by topygel: 8:27am On Nov 26, 2014
abdulhaphiz:
Hello house,has any engineer in the house received d sms invite? yet to get mine o

wait bro, it will come
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Relixy2k: 8:42am On Nov 26, 2014
galadima77:

I applied in 2011 and did the test then too. It is not only those that applied in 2012 that are being called as I got the sms too. I guess they are texting everyone who did their test in the last few years with the record of such recruitment exercise being truncated.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by lisnitch(m): 8:47am On Nov 26, 2014
is the aptitude test for I.T placement pls?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by kevoh(m): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2014
Does anyone have any idea on how to change test location?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by wonda26(m): 9:09am On Nov 26, 2014
kevoh:
Does anyone have any idea on how to change test location?
How are you able to know your test location?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by thwy31(m): 9:16am On Nov 26, 2014
clemhova:

Same for me zionsoft1@outlook.com
same here pls tee_tayo31@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (195) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.