Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (741634 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by optimiza: 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
Oligarki:
Good day all, it irritates me to read uninformed comments. FYI I applied for an NNPC job offer in 2010 & I currently work for the company. Before that, I knew no one in the company & my parents are average. Case in point; don't be discouraged. I remember the day we wrote the aptitude test in Lagos, people came in all manner of brand new cars, someone even boasted that his uncle was the GGM....blah.blah, his name was already on an offer letter etc. (Honestly I was almost discouraged), we became acquaintances, today he imports phones & laptops from china b/c he didn't get the job. Forget that i am a staff, truth is NNPC is quite open in recruitment exercises. Secondly, it is human nature to help friends & relations. If you have an intelligent cousin, with a good result like first class/second class honours (upper division), whom you can vouch for, & you are in a position to help him/her secure a job that he/she most likely deserve, wont you help? Everyone should believe they will make it. Most of you probably deserves it, but not all can get it. Real Madrid, Bayern, Barcelona, Chelsea, Dortmund, Juventus, Athletico, Porto, Man city & PSG can all win the champions league this year, but only one will actually win it, it doesn't mean the others don't deserve it or that the eventual winners uncle is Platini.
yea true talk. I rember that time. I missed that set narrowly. Its an open contest. Pls how many people in ur set that eventually got offer. Were they up to one hundred nationwide?. This time its gona be fiercier cos almost evrybody that that uploaded right document got sms invite
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Barywhyte(m): 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
... But why are you guys not asking serious questions here? So the entire March, 2012 aptitude test and June/July 2012 interview in Abuja are now in trash can? Well, I got the sms too but I just don't understand NNPC or maybe this is another PDP campaign thing.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Threemg: 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
Oligarki:
Good day all, it irritates me to read uninformed comments. FYI I applied for an NNPC job offer in 2010 & I currently work for the company. Before that, I knew no one in the company & my parents are average. Case in point; don't be discouraged. I remember the day we wrote the aptitude test in Lagos, people came in all manner of brand new cars, someone even boasted that his uncle was the GGM....blah.blah, his name was already on an offer letter etc. (Honestly I was almost discouraged), we became acquaintances, today he imports phones & laptops from china b/c he didn't get the job. Forget that i am a staff, truth is NNPC is quite open in recruitment exercises. Secondly, it is human nature to help friends & relations. If you have an intelligent cousin, with a good result like first class/second class honours (upper division), whom you can vouch for, & you are in a position to help him/her secure a job that he/she most likely deserve, wont you help? Everyone should believe they will make it. Most of you probably deserves it, but not all can get it. Real Madrid, Bayern, Barcelona, Chelsea, Dortmund, Juventus, Athletico, Porto, Man city & PSG can all win the champions league this year, but only one will actually win it, it doesn't mean the others don't deserve it or that the eventual winners uncle is Platini.

GOD bless u bro for such a soul-lifting message BTW what did u used in preparing that year when u were invited? Moreso do u know if NNPC revise their Recruitment exercises( that's if they're the one conducting it)? Was it through Philips Co u were tested?? Thanks for ur prompt answers! Bless U, Bless Us, Bless NL, Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Fireman4real: 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
Pls forward d past question to mudashir.dauda@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by mrnilobrawn: 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
Please is this exam real, bcoz i got same sms today.
Please my ppl if there is any relevant material I will appreciate to have it as well.
I was eeally surprise to get this message today bcoz I have forgoten about the recruitment long time ago. gadimon@yahoo.com
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
scarplanet:
From the look of things, it seems over 50000 graduates are invited! I hope it doesn't end up a failed recruitment exercise like the Immigration recruitment test!
This people had better take a clue from NLNG test and ensure they spread the test exercise across one week!
Do you mean NLNG that sent success mails for second test since over 5 months ago and we are yet to hear from them as regards the next stage till date? Give me a pillow

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by uwa1(m): 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
Plz i also nid d materials. liezo4life@yahoo.com
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by mrnilobrawn: 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
jibloh:

My brother, I need your help here. I have waited all my life for this test since December, 2012 that we applied. I lost the number I used to apply. I tried to retrieve it but I was told it wasn't available anymore. Please, can you also help me check if my name is there? I beg of you. Do me this favour in God's name. Please, furnish me with ur personal email address. Thanks a lot bro. Will they also send email ?
What about the email you use during the application?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by andycoy4real(m): 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
Venue oh
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Oligarki: 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
optimiza:
yea true talk. I rember that time. I missed that set narrowly. Its an open contest. Pls how many people in ur set that eventually got offer. Were they up to one hundred nationwide?. This time its gona be fiercier cos almost evrybody that that uploaded right document got sms invite

Threemg:

GOD bless u bro for such a soul-lifting message BTW what did u used in preparing that year when u were invited? Moreso do u know if NNPC revise their Recruitment exercises( that's if they're the one conducting it)? Was it through Philips Co u were tested?? Thanks for ur prompt answers! Bless U, Bless Us, Bless NL, Bless Nigeria.

@optimiza: Definitely more than 100 nationwide in my set. @ least 5 per state * 36 states. FCT 4. (some ND states 7). This time i hear its at least 6 per state. FCT 5.
@threemg: Its GMAT. I don't know the consulting firm conducting it. Yes i was tested through Philips consulting.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by afolabiade(m): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
Oligarki:

@optimiza: Definitely more than 100 nationwide in my set. @ least 5 per state * 36 states. FCT 4. (some ND states 7). This time i hear its at least 6 per state. FCT 5.
@threemg: Its GMAT. I don't know the consulting firm conducting it. Yes i was tested through Philips consulting.

Can u pls enlighten us on the nature of the questions
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Ozugbo(m): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
Cremebela:
GOD'S DECLARATION.
Applied in 2012, could'nt finish my application. 2013 sent a mail to submit my credentials. 2014 got an aptitude test invite. 2015 got my appointment letter. Amen
Amioo

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scoffield245(m): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
Will they ask people from social sciences this skill test?
keftin:
For the NNPC test format:
1. General Apt test of 120 questions comprising of 4 different parts.
PART A: Diagrams in which you will have to figure out the next one. Its exactly a lift from the GMAT 2005 and 2006. There's no difference. I do not have the GMATs at the moment else I would have written out the pages. Just study them well my people. Questions 1-30
PART B: English tests. They are quite simple enough. Antonyms, synonyms and words relating to each other. eg: Abuja is to Nigeria as Nairobi is to ,
If you have done kimberly ryan's test then there's no problem. Questions 31-60
PART C: Mathematics with the whole lot from the GMATs. Quantitative not diagramatic and charts. Questions 61-90
PART D: Shapes (folding up of unfolded and painted shapes). Still from the same GMATs. Questions 91-120

2. Skill Test, SCIENCE which is for both engineering and science. It covers the information below.

Bouyancy, Local losses, Cathode Ray Oscilloscope, Waves, Linear measuring scale, Forces that act on fluids at rest, Fluid calculations involving average velocity, Change in Momentum, Direction of flows :streamline, Adiabatic and reversible processes, Rate feed back control actions, Advantages of Polyphase systems over single phase, Converging and Diverging nuzzles, Compressible fluid flows, Thermal resiastance of Insulators, Prevenion of Corossion, Properties of Materials, Requirements 4 precipitation/ hardening in metal system, Quarter wave, Phase shift: keying data transmission difference, Isentropic flow, Size determination of packed towers, Pyrometallurgical process, What Corossion fatigue depends on?, Basic assumptions of economics of engineering production, Creep, Speed of a DC motor is controlled by?, Differential calculus, Rotary type positive displacement compressor, Ideal outlet velocity of stream from a nuzzle, Enthalpy calculation, Inductance, Reaction sequence, Intrinsic stoichiometric ratio and questions like:
---A branching step consist of a reaction of a relatively stable intermediate known as, ?
---The decimal equivalent of a hexadecimal number 3AD is ?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by mena233(f): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
bros, most of us here are graduate without job. we dont have that kind of money. pls help us with the materials. i will really appreciate if u can send it to beautyusulogbo@yahoo.com
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scoffield245(m): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
papyrus2:
I was told my name was there but I missed the number I used in applying
story for the gods
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by mrnilobrawn: 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
Justwise:
Where is justwise scammers on rampage

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (195) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.