Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! (38809 Views)

5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. / "Ladies Share How You Would React When Your Man Tells You These Things Below" / Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by ireneony(f): 8:25am On Nov 25, 2014
FrancisTony:

This is how to spot a girl that has no future but marriage is her utmost priority.

At bolded, I beg to disagree
this is how u spot a guy that is gay. are trying to tell me, u have never said any of those quote....stop pretending
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Highflyer3(m): 8:27am On Nov 25, 2014
FrancisTony:

Let it slide. tongue
cool
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2014
ireneony:
this is how u spot a guy that is gay. are trying to tell me, u have never said any of those quote....stop pretending

Lmao! Poor defence.
No pretence.
I haven't.
Probably, you haven't met a righteous/chaste guys.
Well, you attract your type.
Bye!

3 Likes

Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by ireneony(f): 8:33am On Nov 25, 2014
FrancisTony:

Lmao! Poor defence.
No pretence.
I haven't.
Probably, you haven't met a righteous/chaste guys.
Well, you attract your type.
Bye!
most guys like to brag, but that does not mean they act like that. u are a male u are suppose to know men have alter ego
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by cc150615(f): 8:37am On Nov 25, 2014
ireneony:
I ain't going nowhere. all men say those quote. any female that agree to this post will remain single forever.
like Seriously babe please get some self esteem. anyway thank God a guy already answered u. it's ur type that says my bf beats me but I still love him, I don't think I can find someone else that loves me like him.

6 Likes

Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by ireneony(f): 8:40am On Nov 25, 2014
cc150615:

like Seriously babe please get some self esteem. anyway thank God a guy already answered u. it's ur type that says my bf beats him but I still love him, I don't think I can find someone else that loves me like him.
why do u guys like replying me.
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 25, 2014
ireneony:
why do u guys like replying me.

That's your fellow female with self worth.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2014
ireneony:
most guys like to brag, but that does not mean they act like that. u are a male u are suppose to know men have alter ego

You want to allow his own pride over-ride your own, instead of being at par?.

Inferiority complex, I must say.
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by ireneony(f): 8:52am On Nov 25, 2014
FrancisTony:

That's your fellow female with self worth.
i can choose whatever i to say or type. this is a forum. this life is too short for me to please everyone. for your information in reality am a peace loving person. i reject to be too uptight, just enjoy your life

1 Like

Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Mrfils(m): 11:41am On Nov 25, 2014
So many Usain Bolt look alike in here undecided
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Crystalsemerald(m): 11:53am On Nov 25, 2014
defendedvictim:
Ok undecided
So now tell d brothers n niggas when to run...n also prescribe the speed n distance of d race. Thank you angry
i second this motion that it be addopted.
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
Jennydoris:

If you want a great woman nko?
It's the same formula.

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by checkdate(m): 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
Polithiefcian:
I will comment if dis topic makes FP cool

SO WHAT PROFIT WILL YOU MAKE OF IT ?
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Agybabe(f): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
clevvermind:
share it with me na. I nid d book.
go buy your own tongue

Awho:

really? Like you know them(men) that much now?
no, just an insight.

chinnyonwu:

i wont talk much but sooner or later youd find out that that man wrote and published many pages of BuUllShit
oh really? Still reading.

cc150615:

have u read: Why men love bitches?? You'll never stop begging babes to read that
no, I haven't. Who's the author?
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by cc150615(f): 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2014

1 Like

Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by cc150615(f): 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
Agybabe:

go buy your own tongue

no, just an insight.

oh really? Still reading.

no, I haven't. Who's the author?
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Mprex(f): 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
Cool. Weyaf hear
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
No guy is perfect...as we av our flaws,xo do d ladies. Xo dey shldnt hold grudges against us for that cos we don't do the same.
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Jennydoris(f): 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
jossi994:

Just make money!
Plenty money
angry

CoolHunk:

It's the same formula.

I hear
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Polithiefcian(m): 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
checkdate:

SO WHAT PROFIT WILL YOU MAKE OF IT ?

Goan ask ifa
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by maxism2: 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by TDstarr: 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
ladies being deceived since 12BC na so una go mis una husband, nobody is born perfect you fix most of them trust me, i know ,we guys we know
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by bustyhelen(f): 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
lol
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Freest(m): 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
vivaciouzz:
*running * ...@ op m tayad of running joor,make I rest small
grin grin grin
Abeg drink small water before you continue #hands her a waterbottle#
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
hahahaha....
A colleague started dating this EBSU chick about 2mths ago, he introduced me to the girl and I said she was cool.

During one of their talk(s), the girl asked him if he is #TeamNoSex till marriage___ he said nope.
__ she asked if he uses protection, he said he doesn't dig it.

Then she dropped the million dollar question...lolz
She asked if I get preg, would you father the child and he asked her why she would get preg....hahahaha.

When he told me, I asked him which kind mumu question be that___ 'she no get womb ni?'

End of story, the girl broke up.

are u sure u are nt the EBSU chick abi na chicken?
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by ellechrystal(f): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Na wa o. Such a man is to b dreaded nor only feared.
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by mperoakeem(m): 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
oya, e dön make fp... I dey wait 4 ur comment
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by condralbede(m): 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
This bros just dey spoil show for we here ooo.Watin nah
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by godunia(m): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
U failed to add

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice / Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake / Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.