Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! (38810 Views)

5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. / "Ladies Share How You Would React When Your Man Tells You These Things Below" / Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Dagah2: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
interesting
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
cutemii:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Who broke ur heart?
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Dagah2: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
NickiRoman:
If this was a thread was about bashing women it probably be on the 10th page by now undecided undecided
lol
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
zoeee:
Hmmmm... Interesting

Zoe are you booking space in disguise? shocked
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Amazo: 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
ellechrystal:
Na wa o. Such a man is to b dreaded nor only feared.

your nose looks so cute cool ; the graceful contour, the sleek slant...mmmm, very sexy kiss wink
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by bolliejay(m): 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
vizkiz:
angry
loool...............ntn special will happpen then me to fly up and meet him........l don't knw abt u sha!
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Richydos(m): 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
FrancisTony:

-A church goer who knows what he's doing won't make a good husband.

-A bad guy will make a good husband.

My opinion- A bad guy is bad guy and will never make a good husband except if he repent.
......where did u watch d movie "a repented man makes a good husband" I bet u R still watching a black n white screen TV....my thought" if u can find your way to a badt guy's heart u will make him a good husband"..peace
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by ellechrystal(f): 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
Amazo:

your nose looks so cute cool ; the graceful contour, the sleek slant...mmmm, very sexy kiss wink
Lol. Oh thanks darl. I appreciate
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Richydos(m): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
this are stuffs that girls read and they keep running till they get to 30yrs then reverse is d case...they start running over any guy....@ op R u really helping d women or u are encouraging em 2 keep running.... anyways ko kon aiye
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by seggs101(m): 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
lalasticlala:
I saw this piece which I consider funny and I thought it wise to share, of course this must have been written by a lady.............

It doesn’t matter how much of a gentleman he has been up until that point: if a man you’re getting to know at a bar, on a date, or online says any of these lines, run —before he breaks your heart, or gives you the overwhelming urge to slap him.

*“I Could Never Date A Woman Who Earns More Than I Do ”

So essentially, this man’s sense of self-worth, his sense of having an equal hand in a relationship, his sense of being amancompletely goes out the window when your salary exceeds his. It wouldn’t just bother him a little to not be able to treat you to nicer things. He is saying hecould not standto have a woman make more money than he does. Forget if she is happy in her career: if it makes him unhappy , he’s out of there. Pretty selfish when you think about it that way.

* “I Banged This One Chick”

Don’t trust guys who say banged in seriousness. Plenty of guys use that term jokingly, but men who use it in casual conversation, in lieu of “hooked up with” or “slept with” have pretty degrading views of women . Think about that word: “banged.” It implies asserting complete control over something, it can even imply causing pain to something, and it implies doing something rapidly then moving on. Gee. What a romantic.

* “I Don’t Find Women Funny”

Science has actually found a connection between a sense of humor and intelligence. That study helps us make a quick connection to this next point: men who say women aren’t funny are essentially saying women are not smart. To be funny you need to be astute, to pick up on subtle, unspoken connections happening around you, to analyze people. A man who says a woman isn’t funny is saying that a woman can’t do those things.

* “What Happens In Vegas Stays In Vegas”

Anyone who actually uses this saying as a license to cheat on their significant other, get arrested for indecent exposure, pick upa street walker, and gamble away money is someone who is looking for excuses to behave poorly. And they’ll look for them Vegas or no Vegas.

* “I Don’t Like To Use Condoms”

This is not an excuse not to use one! I mean, try a little harder like, “I just got all my test results back and they were negative” or “I’ve never had unprotected sex before.” I’m not saying a women should consent to not using a condom for those reasons, but at least it shows that you don’t think you’re completely entitled to putting a woman at risk of painful and even deadly illnesses, all because you don’t “like’ to use condoms. Sorry, do you also not like the crusts left on your sandwich little boy?

* “She Was Such A H*”

Are some women, well, slutty? Yes. Does anything good come of calling them so? No. Only a very angry man—typically with anger against women in general—openly calls his ex girlfriend a “wh*re.”

* “Because She Was Being Stupid ”

If this is a man’s answer when you ask, “So why did you and your ex breakup?” you have a man with zero communication skills on your hands. Oh, and to compensate for his barely-there vocabulary, he just trash talks his ex. “She was being stupid”? What is she—a friend who stole your toy truck?

* “So I Just Stopped Answering Her Calls ”

Another non-communicator on your hands. You know all those guys who broke your heart and made you feel like you didn’t matter when they just stopped responding to your texts and calls? Well just because this particular guy didn’t do that to you, he is still one of them! He is the type who will avoid confrontation and open communication at all costs, even if that means making a woman think she’s done something wrong when she has not.

*“FML, LOL, ROLF”

Men who can’t speak like grownups are not grownups. It’s okay to occasionally—jokingly—speak in Twitter jargon. But a guy who speaks like this regularly, and seriously, probably also still drinks too much during the week and “bangs” chicks.

*“I Got Hookups All Over Town ”

If a guy is telling you how he could get you into the busiest clubs, get you a table right now at the most sought after restaurant, and introduce you to a celebrity this means two things: A) He is proud of some pretty stupid stuff and B) He is a major partier/playboy!

* “My Girlfriend /Wife Just Doesn’t Understand Me ”

Philandering men love to appeal to a woman’s sensitive side when looking for a hookup. They know women like to analyze and “understand” people and when they hear those little magic words, “My wife doesn’t understand me…” it’s like a challenge to understand the guy. And somehow, in the process, he can try to seduce you. If this guy actually cared about his marriage/relationship he wouldn’t be out telling strangers in tight dresses about his problems: he’d be at home fixing them.

http://madamenoire.com/262645/if-a-man-tells-you-any-of-these-lines-run/
i don't know, is it just me? Cos i find most of these points pointless
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Missmossy(f): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
grin Makes sense.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by zoeee(f): 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
Scrypt:

Zoe are you booking space in disguise? shocked

Nooo! shocked
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by sage2(m): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
@OP, go get a job. Who sent you massage? I swear, if I experience any noticeable decline in the green light I get from girls because of this your silly post, be ready for what I will bring your way.
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Amazo:

You've got me checking on her.... She's a beauty!!
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by lahami(f): 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
seggs101:
i don't know, is it just me? Cos i find most of these points pointless
same here signs, rules et al dat I see here about guys r making scared o.Naa to enter fasting for better man be dat o.I can't afford to make a destructive mistake in my life now my hands r full already with shits.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Amazo: 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
ellechrystal:

Lol. Oh thanks darl. I appreciate

you're welcome hun!
Hmmm, maybe whilst coming into the world you broke a very serious law of nature because i can see God put a heavy FINE all over you: fine nose, fine cheeks, fine eyes, fine skin, fine lips... what more can i say grin, everything about you is so fine kiss cool
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Tonydeeb(m): 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2014

Mehn, I do that a whole lot
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by seggs101(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
lahami:
same here signs, rules et al dat I see here about guys r making scared o.Naa to enter fasting for better man be dat o.I can't afford to make a destructive mistake in my life now my hands r full already with shits.
lol..sister No let all things scare u oo...just pray to God for mr right and keep a positive attitude and am positive mr right will come..
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Amazo: 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
foxxynik:

You've got me checking on her.... She's a beauty!!

Indeed she is a true beauty cool. But wait, what did i just read..."checking on her" shocked; how long did you stare angry? Now, I wonder how many guys have been checking on her embarassed . Anyone else check on her, and i'll check on you with my M15 grin
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
Amazo:

Indeed she is a true beauty cool. But wait, what did i just read..."checking on her" shocked; how long did you stare angry? Now, I wonder how many guys have been checking on her embarassed . Anyone else check on her, and i'll check on you with my M15 grin

Hehehehe...you're a funny dude!
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Truckpusher(m): 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
lalasticlala:
I saw this piece which I consider funny and I thought it wise to share, of course this must have been written by a lady.............

It doesn’t matter how much of a gentleman he has been up until that point: if a man you’re getting to know at a bar, on a date, or online says any of these lines, run —before he breaks your heart, or gives you the overwhelming urge to slap him.

*“I Could Never Date A Woman Who Earns More Than I Do ”

So essentially, this man’s sense of self-worth, his sense of having an equal hand in a relationship, his sense of being amancompletely goes out the window when your salary exceeds his. It wouldn’t just bother him a little to not be able to treat you to nicer things. He is saying hecould not standto have a woman make more money than he does. Forget if she is happy in her career: if it makes him unhappy , he’s out of there. Pretty selfish when you think about it that way.

* “I Banged This One Chick”

Don’t trust guys who say banged in seriousness. Plenty of guys use that term jokingly, but men who use it in casual conversation, in lieu of “hooked up with” or “slept with” have pretty degrading views of women . Think about that word: “banged.” It implies asserting complete control over something, it can even imply causing pain to something, and it implies doing something rapidly then moving on. Gee. What a romantic.

* “I Don’t Find Women Funny”

Science has actually found a connection between a sense of humor and intelligence. That study helps us make a quick connection to this next point: men who say women aren’t funny are essentially saying women are not smart. To be funny you need to be astute, to pick up on subtle, unspoken connections happening around you, to analyze people. A man who says a woman isn’t funny is saying that a woman can’t do those things.

* “What Happens In Vegas Stays In Vegas”

Anyone who actually uses this saying as a license to cheat on their significant other, get arrested for indecent exposure, pick upa street walker, and gamble away money is someone who is looking for excuses to behave poorly. And they’ll look for them Vegas or no Vegas.

* “I Don’t Like To Use Condoms”

This is not an excuse not to use one! I mean, try a little harder like, “I just got all my test results back and they were negative” or “I’ve never had unprotected sex before.” I’m not saying a women should consent to not using a condom for those reasons, but at least it shows that you don’t think you’re completely entitled to putting a woman at risk of painful and even deadly illnesses, all because you don’t “like’ to use condoms. Sorry, do you also not like the crusts left on your sandwich little boy?

* “She Was Such A H*”

Are some women, well, slutty? Yes. Does anything good come of calling them so? No. Only a very angry man—typically with anger against women in general—openly calls his ex girlfriend a “wh*re.”

* “Because She Was Being Stupid ”

If this is a man’s answer when you ask, “So why did you and your ex breakup?” you have a man with zero communication skills on your hands. Oh, and to compensate for his barely-there vocabulary, he just trash talks his ex. “She was being stupid”? What is she—a friend who stole your toy truck?

Another non-communicator on your hands. You know all those guys who broke your heart and made you feel like you didn’t matter when they just stopped responding to your texts and calls? Well just because this particular guy didn’t do that to you, he is still one of them! He is the type who will avoid confrontation and open communication at all costs, even if that means making a woman think she’s done something wrong when she has not.

*“FML, LOL, ROLF”

Men who can’t speak like grownups are not grownups. It’s okay to occasionally—jokingly—speak in Twitter jargon. But a guy who speaks like this regularly, and seriously, probably also still drinks too much during the week and “bangs” chicks.

*“I Got Hookups All Over Town ”

If a guy is telling you how he could get you into the busiest clubs, get you a table right now at the most sought after restaurant, and introduce you to a celebrity this means two things: A) He is proud of some pretty stupid stuff and B) He is a major partier/playboy!

* “My Girlfriend /Wife Just Doesn’t Understand Me ”

Philandering men love to appeal to a woman’s sensitive side when looking for a hookup. They know women like to analyze and “understand” people and when they hear those little magic words, “My wife doesn’t understand me…” it’s like a challenge to understand the guy. And somehow, in the process, he can try to seduce you. If this guy actually cared about his marriage/relationship he wouldn’t be out telling strangers in tight dresses about his problems: he’d be at home fixing them.

http://madamenoire.com/262645/if-a-man-tells-you-any-of-these-lines-run/
Bs from a clown.
I've said that to a lot of girls I've dated and they still stick around because they can also tell me whatever they wish to say to me.
You're not free until you can say whatever you want to say to your woman and she can say whatever she feel like saying to you.
Must you be caged because you're in love.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by ellechrystal(f): 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
Amazo:

you're welcome hun!
Hmmm, maybe whilst coming into the world you broke a very serious law of nature because i can see God put a heavy FINE all over you: fine nose, fine cheeks, fine eyes, fine skin, fine lips... what more can i say grin, everything about you is so fine kiss cool

Hahahahahahahah. .
Oh u got me cracked up. Thanks so much 4 seeing such a wonderful work of God in me.
I am wonderfully made says his word.
N he created me in his image. God is more than beautiful.
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Mcowubaba: 9:02am On Dec 15, 2014
Agybabe:
Ladies, if you want to be abreast of more facts on this topic, I advise you to get this book by Steve Harvey, titled - "Act like a Lady, Think like a Man".

It opens your understanding into a man's mind-set.

Thank me after reading its content. It's one of my priceless possessions which I won't share. grin
the book is nt a priceless possession..Many Aboki dey sell am 4 my area..just- #400..call it fake..but na desame mumu content..

1 Like

Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Davotee(m): 9:10am On Dec 15, 2014
Agybabe:
Ladies, if you want to be abreast of more facts on this topic, I advise you to get this book by Steve Harvey, titled - "Act like a Lady, Think like a Man".

Thank me after reading its content. It's one of my priceless possessions which I won't share. grin
so wickedly

1 Like

Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Emodeee: 9:50am On Dec 15, 2014
vivaciouzz:
*running * ...@ op m tayad of running joor,make I rest small

i don c am, ur KITCHEN fine no be small.
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by clubone05: 10:10am On Dec 15, 2014
Agybabe:

u follow buy that traitor book.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Amazo: 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
ellechrystal:

Hahahahahahahah. .
Oh u got me cracked up. Thanks so much 4 seeing such a wonderful work of God in me.
I am wonderfully made says his word.
N he created me in his image. God is more than beautiful.

kiss sure thing Beautiful! wink
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Dannyblaze: 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
Una go run tier.... I hope wen una dey do dis going in n going out in2 relationships(going, going things) una no dey surrender una toto as substitute for petals... 'he loves me, he loves me not'.... kiss
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 16, 2014
FLAWLES:
MY BROTHER:........one 7up for you(bcus na u pay 50 instead of 60)*hehehehe*
ur point??
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
foxxynik:

Who broke ur heart?

One gentle looking fellow from igbo land... cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice / Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake / Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.