Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) (24922 Views)

UNBELEIVABLE- Nigerian Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (pictures) / Why! Why! Why! Nigerian Hospital In A Big Disarray! / Nigerian Hospital Closes Hole In Heart… Without Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 03, 2014
Naijasinglegirl:
Mid last week, my temperature was running high and since I am clearly not a fan of hospitals, I thought it was best to limit myself to the confines of my room until the sickness disappears but my mom was having none of that. She dragged me to the hospital.
My first reaction when I got there was "WTH! This is crowded."
I signed up for a medical consultation and found a place to sit.

After 3 hours of waiting, the bad tempered nurse at the reception area called my name.

Thank God, I thought.

Before she let me into the doctor's office, she put me on a height scale, weight scale and proceeded to pump my BP.

"Nurse, Its just fever not a modelling audition. Are all these necessary?" I asked giggling.
She frowned at me and increased the pressure till the friction numbed my arms. That was her way of telling me to shut the hell up.

I was not surprised to say the least.
Its no news some Nigerian female nurses are far from polite. Especially those ones with big buttocks that are always roaming from ward to ward with a tray of injections, looking for an innocent patient to stab.
Like someone said on twitter, its only in Nigeria the nurses would wake you up from sleep to give you sleeping pills.
When I got into the examination room, I was expecting some sort of gadget to be used on me but everything was done MANUALLY. The doctor even used his palm to gauge my temperature rather than a thermometer.

Oshey baddest doctor!!!

"So what is wrong with you?" He asked.
"That is your job doctor. If I knew I wouldn't be here."
No, that was not my reply. Clearly in Nigerian hospitals, you are expected to diagnose your problem in your house so you don't waste the doctor's time at the hospital.

"Fever." I replied.

For all I know it could be a fever disguising as TB. God Forbids!
A cancerous fever. God Forbids!
A brain tumour fever. God Forbids!!
Ebola Fever. God Forbids!!!

But no, not in our hospitals. The first rule they operate in is,
"All facts surrounding a fever must be twisted and twisted until the final diagnosis reads MALARIA."

Now I made his job easier, he began manipulating my replies.

"How is it doing you?" He asked.
Na wa o. See question.
I used my palm to massaged my chin for a few seconds and then I said,
"Its doing me somehow oh."
"You have headache?"
"No"
"Loss of appetite?"
"I guess."
"Cough?"
"No."
"Cold?"
"Small."
He turned to my mom this time. "Madam, she has malaria!" He exclaimed.

*sigh* As usual. Don't we all?

It seemed he forgot to ask me when last I saw my period in his line of questions. My heart broke some years back when a malaria diagnosing doctor threw the question at a twelve year old Naijasinglegirl.
The only diagnosis these doctors are good at making are malaria, pregnancy and HIV.

All my life, whenever I go to the hospital, I always return home with the same malaria declaration after the doctor has assessed me MANUALLY. Sometimes when the doctor is in a good mood, he takes my hard earned blood and upgrades me to typhoid. This is the reason my dad almost bundled me to a native doctor when a medical doctor told him the chances of his fragile 5-year old Naijasinglegirl surviving malaria were 20:80.
At least native doctors have high-tech equipment like a calabash for skyping with sango, a speaking mirror and no-nonsense oracles.
Even when I roll into the hospital from the expressway with green blood dripping from my nose, blue mucus dripping from my mouth and down syndrome attitude, Its still malaria!

Back to our story.
It was time for drug administration. My favourite part where the doctor gets to clear the shelves of the in-house pharmacy for me. The closer the drugs are to their expiration date, the more generous he gets.
Five transparent nylon of drugs were given to me. First contained several tablets of paracetamol, second contained those medium size multi vitamins, third contained more than twenty tiny yellow tablets, fourth contained a green coloured anti malaria tablets and the last one, orange vitamic C.

"Take all of it. Directives are on the pack for your dosage." The doctor commanded.

All ke? He didn't even have conscience.
That was when I gave into a hysterical laughter. I laughed to the point that I felt the fever leaving me in annoyance.

When I walked back to the reception, I wanted to grab a mic to announce to the impatient prospective patients to return home. After all, their problem is either pregnancy or malaria.
Finally home, it was time for me to be my own doctor as usual. I tossed everything into my trashcan except for my vitamic C which became my hourly tomtom.

Until our health care system improves, I know what to do when sickness strikes again.

Migraine : Alabukun powder
Headache : Panadol
Catarhh : Procold
Purging : Flagyl
Boil : Robb
Waist pain : Aboniki balm
Madness : Native doctor
Dislocated bone : Pastor Chris
HIV : Prophet T B Joshua

American hospitals/doctors are not much better. Infact i have a healthier respect for Nigerian doctors who have to do a lot of their work without the benefit of the modern medical devices here. I remember going to a hospital in NY over 5 yrs ago for severe chest pains. The nurse took one look at me, suggested it must be muscle pains and sent me on my way with some excedrin. I kept wondering, what if that was a sign of heart problems... thankfully it turned out to be a result of over exertion to the intercostal muscles but i was appalled at how unhelpful she was in general.

Go to hospitals here in the US and everything single thing must involve 1000 types of blood work just to diagnose flu. Abeg our naija doctors are trying biko. This idea of pooh poohing everything nigerian is getting nauseating.

11 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) by Nobody: 2:39am On Dec 03, 2014
op have u ever read or heard of the term 'cerebral malaria ' u think malaria is something u joke with abi ? good luck With Dat.
Re: My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) by Robodosky: 2:43am On Dec 03, 2014
BukolaZ:
The medical profession is to be respected, not subjected to sarcasm...this niggas save lives!!

You're demanding respect for the medical profession, which is rightly so. But who are the niggas you're referring to? Niggas don't save my life! Doctors do!

Guys, just get a sense of humor. They dispense it at the Pharmacy too. This is funny!
Re: My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) by Onyiibazz: 2:48am On Dec 03, 2014
NOIBMUUL:

How do you treat KONJI sickness when it strikes?

Join christ embassy choir!

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) by Nobody: 3:12am On Dec 03, 2014
Read dis at an odd hour..couldnt laff out...dint want my rummies to think i've gone nuts..nw my head rily hurts..#team love ur skills#
Re: My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) by illicit(m): 3:16am On Dec 03, 2014
^lol, do u mind sharing ur own experience if any
Re: My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) by Isiterere(m): 3:36am On Dec 03, 2014
Naijasinglegirl:
drink lipton and cover yourself with the blood of Jesus.
...what a prescription!!!
This gal is comedically insane. grin

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) by magabounce(m): 5:17am On Dec 03, 2014
Lmfao
Re: My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 03, 2014
Dnaz:
U had malaria and d doctor got d diagnosis right so what is ur problem. U walk into a doctor's office and expect him to automatically know what is wrong with u without asking questions, please do u think u came to see a native doctor ? We live in d tropics so 90% of fevers is due to malaria, but you want him to run tests that u cannot even afford. Later u curse him for billing you too much. It's people like you that get deceived by the quacks who use computers to ascribed funny diseases to people. Diagnosis involves history, physical examination and then investigation in that order but u want him to jump to the third. I am tired of Nigerian patients. U call ur Nigerian trained doctors quacks only to run abroad and be treated by the same Nigerian trained doctors. Pathetic nation

nice write up, in fact, the typical nigerian mentality is absurd, it has become imperative that no matter how expertise you are in your profession, you must have to apply a typical nigerian pattern to gain acceptance of the gullible masses.

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 03, 2014
Naijasinglegirl:
Why are there so many bitter people on this thread? If you don't understand sarcasm run along whenever my name is mentioned. Simple!

Naaaaa.
Dont talk to customers and clients that way.
No matter what.
Re: My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) by chronique(m): 6:08am On Dec 03, 2014
The human body is not a computer. Dora Akunyili was first diagnosed with cancer in Nigeria. She went to the US but the doctors didn't see any cancer. At the end of the day,she died of cancer;would you say the Americans have a poor health system in that regard?
Natasha2:
lmaooo, this story just made my night.

Reminds me of when my elder sis had an attack and fainted. She was rushed to the hospital and on reaching there our wonderful doctors started asking questions, including her academic state, like duh seriously?. After checking her bp the doctor said it was normal and that nothing was wrong with her, can you imagine? When she regained consciousness we went back home,by this time my dad was back from work so he took her to another hospital. After proper check up the doctor said her BP was high and that she had chest infection, she was admitted immediately. This is someone who some "doctor" said was okay some minutes ago.

Our health sector is in a sorry state.

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) by MrsAwesome: 6:09am On Dec 03, 2014
Dnaz:
U had malaria and d doctor got d diagnosis right so what is ur problem. U walk into a doctor's office and expect him to automatically know what is wrong with u without asking questions, please do u think u came to see a native doctor ? We live in d tropics so 90% of fevers is due to malaria, but you want him to run tests that u cannot even afford. Later u curse him for billing you too much. It's people like you that get deceived by the quacks who use computers to ascribed funny diseases to people. Diagnosis involves history, physical examination and then investigation in that order but u want him to jump to the third. I am tired of Nigerian patients. U call ur Nigerian trained doctors quacks only to run abroad and be treated by the same Nigerian trained doctors. Pathetic nation
Haha, the joke is on you. She is a fictional writer.
Re: My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) by annita19(f): 6:32am On Dec 03, 2014
Lmao. I'm sharing this on Facebook, twitter Instagram
Re: My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) by Naijasinglegirl: 6:39am On Dec 03, 2014
coolTo those fighting for me, send me your addresses, a bag of rice will be delivered to your doorstep this xmas.
Re: My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) by dBard: 6:41am On Dec 03, 2014
Naijasinglegirl:
Mid last week, my temperature was running high and since I am clearly not a fan of hospitals, I thought it was best to limit myself to the confines of my room until the sickness disappears but my mom was having none of that. She dragged me to the hospital.

After 3 hours of waiting, the bad tempered nurse at the reception area called my name.

Thank God, I thought.

Before she let me into the doctor's office, she put me on a height scale, weight scale and proceeded to pump my BP.

"Nurse, Its just fever not a modelling audition. Are all these necessary?" I asked giggling.
She frowned at me and increased the pressure till the friction numbed my arms. That was her way of telling me to shut the hell up.

Its no news some Nigerian female nurses are far from polite. Especially those ones with big buttocks that are always roaming from ward to ward with a tray of injections, looking for an innocent patient to stab.
Like someone said on twitter, its only in Nigeria the nurses would wake you up from sleep to give you sleeping pills.
When I got into the examination room, I was expecting some sort of gadget to be used on me but everything was done MANUALLY. The doctor even used his palm to gauge my temperature rather than a thermometer.

Oshey baddest doctor!!!

No, that was not my reply. Clearly in Nigerian hospitals, you are expected to diagnose your problem in your house so you don't waste the doctor's time at the hospital.

"Fever." I replied.

"All facts surrounding a fever must be twisted and twisted until the final diagnosis reads MALARIA."

Na wa o. See question.
"You have headache?"
"No"
"Loss of appetite?"
"I guess."
"Cough?"
"No."
"Cold?"
"Small."

It seemed he forgot to ask me when last I saw my period in his line of questions. My heart broke some years back when a malaria diagnosing doctor threw the question at a twelve year old Naijasinglegirl.
The only diagnosis these doctors are good at making are malaria, pregnancy and HIV.

All my life, whenever I go to the hospital, I always return home with the same malaria declaration after the doctor has assessed me MANUALLY. Sometimes when the doctor is in a good mood, he takes my hard earned blood and upgrades me to typhoid. This is the reason my dad almost bundled me to a native doctor when a medical doctor told him the chances of his fragile 5-year old Naijasinglegirl surviving malaria were 20:80.
At least native doctors have high-tech equipment like a calabash for skyping with sango, a speaking mirror and no-nonsense oracles.
Even when I roll into the hospital from the expressway with green blood dripping from my nose, blue mucus dripping from my mouth and down syndrome attitude, Its still malaria!

Back to our story.
It was time for drug administration. My favourite part where the doctor gets to clear the shelves of the in-house pharmacy for me. The closer the drugs are to their expiration date, the more generous he gets.
Five transparent nylon of drugs were given to me. First contained several tablets of paracetamol, second contained those medium size multi vitamins, third contained more than twenty tiny yellow tablets, fourth contained a green coloured anti malaria tablets and the last one, orange vitamic C.

"Take all of it. Directives are on the pack for your dosage." The doctor commanded.

That was when I gave into a hysterical laughter. I laughed to the point that I felt the fever leaving me in annoyance.

When I walked back to the reception, I wanted to grab a mic to announce to the impatient prospective patients to return home. After all, their problem is either pregnancy or malaria.
Finally home, it was time for me to be my own doctor as usual. I tossed everything into my trashcan except for my vitamic C which became my hourly tomtom.

Until our health care system improves, I know what to do when sickness strikes again.

First of all, I came across ur blog about 2 weeks back n I like it..
But this post smacks of the kind of arrogant ignorance that makes ppl wonder if there's hope f ur generation.
Maybe it was f fun, but wen u, a blogger, display a total lack of understanding n moreso, an unwillingness to understand then wat exactly are u passing on.

Maybe, I should just stick t sugabelly, cos tho u disagree attimes wit her , she rarely appears so lacking..

Peace..

5 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 03, 2014
Naijasinglegirl:
Why are there so many bitter people on this thread? If you don't understand sarcasm run along whenever my name is mentioned. Simple!

it seems people have no understanding of the terms they so carelessly throw about. Google dictionary defines sarcasm as the use of irony to mock or convey contempt. So in essence, you claim you are mocking the nigerian healthcare system and doctors in particular? And somehow that makes your post funnier? Sorry but your post is an insult to everyone here who has family members who are well-trained doctors who work multiple poorly paid hours to save the lives of ungrateful empty heads like you.

The American doctor would not have treated you any differently. Infact the likelihood that you will get to see a doctor in a huge American hospital at the first time of asking is close to ZERO (and if you were lucky to do so, you would end up with a bill that will likely take you months to pay off). You will most likely be referred to a nurse or nurse practitioner who will recommend hundreds of tests and then schedule you to see a doctor if he/she feels it is needed. You complain that most of the diagnosis in nigerian hospitals is malaria... well what do you expect? Most of what we get here in the US too is either allergies or flu. You sometimes have to go through multiple doctors (repeating the same tests over and over again) before you get a simple diagnosis. You got to see a nigerian doctor within a few hours of getting to a hospital, the guy spends time trying to find out your history so he can make a proper diagnosis and your response is "sarcasm"? Ridiculous.

You complained that the doctor gave you drugs personally. Where in the US does that happen? the best you can expect is the doctor mumbles something to the nurse, who scribbles drugs to you on a piece of paper or calls in your medications to a pharmacy where you then have to drive and pick them up yourself... obviously for a high fee. Are Nigerian hospitals as good as we want them to be? No... but considering what we have here, i didnt realize how good we had it in nigeria. Biko be grateful...

10 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) by slidd: 7:03am On Dec 03, 2014
Naijasinglegirl:

Thank God, I thought.

Oshey baddest doctor!!!

"Fever." I replied.

Na wa o. See question.
"You have headache?"
"No"
"Loss of appetite?"
"I guess."
"Cough?"
"No."
"Cold?"
"Small."

Back to our story.

Really dumb post you encounter all day in the clinics....I patient comes in and you ask him/her what's wrong with u/why did u come to the hospital..n he answers Ee get as it dey do me...or am sick....he thinks you a magician to know his symptoms...most don't even know what fever is,they equate fever to Malaria....pls when u go to the hospital its thru ur symptoms n signs the doctor can make a diagnosis...symptoms na u go explain,signs na d medical team go get am.....n when Dr starts asking u about wheter the fever is on and off,or present @all times he is tryna make a diagnosis n not build A mansion with ur answers,so jus answer. Or asks ur last menstrual period(he might not wanna give u some drugs if u preggo)
Lastly,Malaria is one of the commonest presentation in Nigeria n Dr no go give u disease wey u no get to soothe u....n that's exactly one way to get money frm Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) by samdes02(m): 7:12am On Dec 03, 2014
Gboliwe:
Hahahahhahahahahahahahahhaahaha. Thank you for this healthy laugh this morning jor. You are such a funny writer.
OP your lack of reference for Nigerian doctors(geniune) might prove to be your undoing someday,keep treating migrane with Alabukun alright,I reallly don't blame you.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:14am On Dec 03, 2014
blizard44:
Lmao

Your stories...always on point.

Just wondering why you're this stingy tongue....You dropped a post and still occupied the firstus o comentus throne.
lmao.
I couldn't laff when I read the Op's post.
But your post made my day.
Thou art funny
Re: My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) by pelumikorede(m): 7:15am On Dec 03, 2014
eaglechild:

All i see is ignorance.

On your part.

Very very very true..... as If the doctor is a magician.... a very high level of ignorance... a doctor always has to ask you questions

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) by Natasha2(f): 7:19am On Dec 03, 2014
chronique:
The human body is not a computer. Dora Akunyili was first diagnosed with cancer in Nigeria. She went to the US but the doctors didn't see any cancer. At the end of the day,she died of cancer;would you say the Americans have a poor health system in that regard?
swerry thats not the issue, death is inevitable doctors cant save everyone and we all know that. When I made that statement regarding our health sector you'll notice I detached it from my story. I wasn't blaming doctors for it. It was a statement on its own. Perhaps I used the wrong word lol and its getting doctors angry grin but we're still lagging behind.
Re: My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) by slidd: 7:25am On Dec 03, 2014
samdes02:
OP your lack of reference for Nigerian doctors(geniune) might prove to be your undoing someday,keep treating migrane with Alabukun alright,I reallly don't blame you.

That's the problem the Naija Dr faces,dumb patients and relatives....once had a case of persistent diarrhoea, vomiting,wt loss and chronic cough n the relatives n patient kept insisting some pips attackin d patient from the village...any doctor here can read the symptoms n go for HIV(immunosuppresion) with possible TB...so I asked the relatives so u suggestin she visited n friend and her friend poision her n dey were so happy I said that n kept saying that's what they been thinking n they jus wanted to check the hospital b4 goimg to d native Dr.....well I said sorry to disappoint u...I ll run some tests but it looks like she might be immunosuppressed and severely anemic...test came out HIV+ve,severe Anemia, PTB....they can't even afford blood for transfusion......n u see if she dies the story wud be told down to his 6th generation dt she was poisoned n killed

3 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) by PapiWata: 7:30am On Dec 03, 2014
Naijasinglegirl:
coolTo those fighting for me, send me your addresses, a bag of rice will be delivered to your doorstep this xmas.

The bag of rice will do for starters, but I was also hoping to score to few yards of lace curtain material custom-printed with pictures of you grinning ear-to-ear in full political rally regalia, which I intend to have tailored into his and hers outfits that the missus and I can wear to impress and intimidate the neighbors. While you are at it, and in a giving mood befitting the holiday season, some good old cash, preferably in hard currency greenbacks, would go a long way to keep your esteemed name fresh in mind on the day we go to the election polling stations in Nigeria.

Oh and by the way, pay no mind to Oga Davidylan. He obviously would declare satirical writing an offense punishable by public floggings, were he in the position to issue such recommendations, so all hands must be on deck to ensure that Davidylan NEVER so much as sniffs the heady aroma of political power in Nigeria, and is preemptively rounded up on arrival at the airport the instant he attempts to visit Nigeria with the nefarious intent of pushing with his enemy-of-progress agenda on our God-fearing, cash-loving people.

Davidylan we dey watch you for America, anywhere you go. If you enter 7-11 to buy coffee for morning, we dey record am. If you take ya pikin dem go Burger King for Saturday afternoon after little league baseball, we people dey there under-cover, dey mop floor like janitor, and take one eye dey look you. If you mistake enter DMV to renew ya driving license, we go make sure say na Aba-made driver licence dem go send give you.

Take ya time o. I know say na because dem dey call you "Elder Statesman" for this Nairaland forum, na him cause wey you dey do yanga and insult Naijasingle Girl when we all go soon vote am enter governor office. Just drop ya apology here, together with small change in Amerikana dollars, and we go commot ya name for Black List, but o, do am sharply and quick, as correct man concern, before we oga see ya name there, come take red ink underline am, say make dem take you do example when people go remember with fear.

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 03, 2014
PapiWata:

The bag of rice will do for starters, but I was also hoping to score to few yards of lace curtain material custom-printed with pictures of you grinning ear-to-ear in full political rally regalia, with which I intend to have tailored into his and hers outfits that the missus and I can wear to impress and intimidate the neighbors. While you are at it, and in a giving mood befitting the holiday season, some good old cash, preferably in hard currency greenbacks, would go a long way to keep your esteemed name fresh in mind on the day we go to the election polling stations in Nigeria.

Oh and by the way, pay no mind to Oga Davidylan. He obviously would declare satirical writing an offense punishable by a public floggings, were he in the position to issue such recommendations, so all hands must be on deck to ensure that Davidylan NEVER so much as sniffs the heady aroma of political power in Nigeria, and is preemptively rounded up on arrival at the airport the instant he attempts to visit Nigeria with the nefarious intent of pushing with his enemy-of-progress agenda on our God-fearing, cash-loving people.

Davidylan we dey watch you for America, anywhere you go. If you enter 7-11 to buy coffee for morning, we dey record am. If you take ya pikin dem go Burger King for Saturday afternoon after little league baseball, we people dey there under-cover, dey mop floor like janitor, and take one eye dey look you. If you mistake enter DMV to renew ya driving license, we go make sure say na Aba-made driver licence dem go send give you.

Take ya time o. I know say na because dem dey call you "Elder Statesman" for this Nairaland forum, na him cause wey you dey do yanga and insult Naijasingle Girl when we all go soon vote am enter governor office. Just drop ya apology here, together with small change in Amerikana dollars, and we go commot ya name for Black List, but o, do am sharply and quick, as correct man concern, before we oga see ya name there, come take red ink underline am, say make dem take you do example when people go remember with fear.

there is satirical writing and there is just plain ignorance. Again i urge you folks to please take a look at the definitions of the words you use before employing them.

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) by PapiWata: 7:35am On Dec 03, 2014
davidylan:

there is satirical writing and there is just plain ignorance. Again i urge you folks to please take a look at the definitions of the words you use before employing them.

Good to see you posting the odd submission here once again, dude. You have been silent for a long time, but I am relieved to note that rumors of your demise are greatly exaggerated, as usual.
Re: My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 03, 2014
PapiWata:

Good to see you posting the odd submission here once again, dude. You have been silent for a long time, but I am relieved to note that rumors of your demise are greatly exaggerated, as usual.

Sounds like we have met before? I'm sure, of course, that you're just being "satirical".
Re: My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) by PapiWata: 7:40am On Dec 03, 2014
davidylan:

Sounds like we have met before? I'm sure, of course, that you're just being "satirical".

No be all ting when eye see, wey mouth go fit talk am. E get as e be.
Re: My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 03, 2014
PapiWata:

No be all ting when eye see, wey mouth go fit talk am. E get as e be.

Na you talk am.
Re: My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) by koladebrainiac(m): 7:42am On Dec 03, 2014
I work in a bank,at 7:10am I was still in bus which in my mind the bus was too slow . I was so late . To calm mysef, I logged in to nairaland and stumbled upon ur post, I was reading it and smiling outloud ,I just discovered that I have passed my bustop. I was wondering if I entered plane or jet.
Re: My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) by PapiWata: 7:45am On Dec 03, 2014
davidylan:

Na you talk am.

Na the ting when bush rat take eye see for night, make am by-force begin dey wakka softly for afternoon.
Re: My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) by corruptst(m): 7:52am On Dec 03, 2014
Dnaz:

U jus took it outta my mouth. Good one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Has Fibroid, Can She Attempt A Vaginal Delivery? / 5 Advantages Of Swallowing Cum / I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.