Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? (3656 Views)

No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / 12 Things Men Really Find Romantic..guys, True Or False? / Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by clevvermind(m): 10:28am On Nov 25, 2014
the following are the attributes or features my wife to be must have.

1. she must be beautiful: come on! i can't marry a girl that is ugly. never!
looking at a beautiful girl's face can calm u down when you are angry but seeing an ugly lady's face can infuriate you the more. you will be proud to take her out and introduce her.

2. she must be brilliant and intelligent: i can't marry a dullard. i don't want a girl that will be looking lost when asked to list at least two players from Chelsea football club. she must be vast in learning, brilliant, intelligent and smart.

3. she must be a virgin or must be tight down there. you know what i mean. any girl that have engaged in sex for more than three times is not for me. grin

4. she must know how to cook: any girl that does not know how to cook is not for me. what has she be doing in her mother's house?

5. she must be slim and fair. i don't go for fat ladies. i like it slim and fair.

6. she must be truthful and honest: i don't need a girl that will tell me A when it is actually B.

7. she must be a christian. i cannot marry a pagan.

8. she must not be too materialistic or money conscious. she must love me more than money. even when i have the money.

9. she must be good in bed. i cant marry a lady that sleeps like a log of wood during sex.grin

10. she must not be the lazy and indolent type. she must be industrious and hardworking.

pls, can i find a girl that has all these or i will have to amend the constitution? grin
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by briantext(m): 10:29am On Nov 25, 2014
If those are the qualities God designed to be i your wife, then you'll find her but just keep praying
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by simplemach(m): 10:30am On Nov 25, 2014
Ok, if these are what you want to see in one woman before u marry, then my friend, yes i'm sure you'll find one before you are 95yrs
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by clevvermind(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2014
briantext:
If those are the qualities God designed to be i your wife, then you'll find her but just keep praying
Amen o. i pray so o.
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by ronald4lif(m): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2014
A girl to marry or a girl you wanna be shinning her congo, or I am missing something.

But these qualities are the basics and its not extra-ordinaire, I would want to believe there are loads of girls who have the aforesaid characteristics.
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by Janedoe26(f): 10:36am On Nov 25, 2014
The more important question is will such a girl be willing to marry you undecided? Just saying because there are lots of girls that have those qualities buh worthy men...naah.

6 Likes

Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by 12spices(m): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2014
They exist everywhere bro, Just go to pluto and pick the one u want...

1 Like

Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by tosyne2much(m): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2014
OP, this qualities too much naaa grin

Ladies will consider this thread as a female bashing thread grin
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 25, 2014
[size=99pt] YES!!![/size]
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by pearlzy92(f): 10:44am On Nov 25, 2014
simplemach:
Ok, if these are what you want to see in one woman before u marry, then my friend, yes i'm sure you'll find one before you are 95yrs
Loooooool.
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by pearlzy92(f): 10:46am On Nov 25, 2014
May the Almighty answer ur request ijn.. AMEN.. Jst pray
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by iceberylin(m): 10:48am On Nov 25, 2014
Na me go come marry the ugly ones undecided
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by clevvermind(m): 10:50am On Nov 25, 2014
Janedoe26:
The more important question is will such a girl be willing to marry you undecided? Just saying because there are lots of girls that have those qualities buh worthy men...naah.
do u know me? have u seen me? how do u know i'm not worthy?
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by Lipzlikeshugar(f): 10:50am On Nov 25, 2014
I qualify, but u may not possess all the qualities I want in a guy..
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by clevvermind(m): 10:51am On Nov 25, 2014
iceberylin:
Na me go come marry the ugly ones undecided
i leave dem for u. grin.
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 25, 2014
Do you have what it takes to attract a girl with such qualities ?
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by iceberylin(m): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2014
clevvermind:
i leave dem for u. grin.
Thanks, i no need am grin
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by alpea(f): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2014
you said she must be good in bed and a christian.............................................remember that a true christian does not engage in the act of sex and also how will she be good in bed when she is a virgin and very thight. your criteria is not too feasible except you ready to teach her bedmatics. good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by Janedoe26(f): 10:57am On Nov 25, 2014
Y
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by Tallesty1(m): 11:01am On Nov 25, 2014
clevvermind:
the following are the attributes or features my wife to be must have.

1. she must be beautiful: come on! i can't marry a girl that is ugly. never!
looking at a beautiful girl's face can calm u down when you are angry but seeing an ugly lady's face can infuriate you the more. you will be proud to take her out and introduce her.

2. she must be brilliant and intelligent: i can't marry a dullard. i don't want a girl that will be looking lost when asked to list at least two players from Chelsea football club. she must be vast in learning, brilliant, intelligent and smart.

3. she must be a virgin or must be tight down there. you know what i mean. any girl that have engaged in sex for more than three times is not for me. grin

4. she must know how to cook: any girl that does not know how to cook is not for me. what has she be doing in her mother's house?

5. she must be slim and fair. i don't go for fat ladies. i like it slim and fair.

6. she must be truthful and honest: i don't need a girl that will tell me A when it is actually B.

7. she must be a christian. i cannot marry a pagan.

8. she must not be too materialistic or money conscious. she must love me more than money. even when i have the money.

9. she must be good in bed. i cant marry a lady that sleeps like a log of wood during sex.grin

10. she must not be the lazy and indolent type. she must be industrious and hardworking.

pls, can i find a girl that has all these or i will have to amend the constitution? grin

The girl that has all these qualities would not want you.smiley

she will aim highersad

4 Likes

Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by Rapsainot(m): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2014
Come to AFGHANISTAN, they're everywhere... Their bride price is as low as 2.99$

للبىاتاننلبتنمالاتنناعتمخااهنتانمنتت
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by clevvermind(m): 11:21am On Nov 25, 2014
iceberylin:

Thanks, i no need am grin
enjoy dem.grin
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by clevvermind(m): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2014
Tallesty1:
The girl that has all these qualities would not want you.smiley

she will aim highersad
higher for who?
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by clevvermind(m): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2014
Rapsainot:
Come to AFGHANISTAN, they're everywhere... Their bride price is as low as 2.99$

للبىاتاننلبتنمالاتنناعتمخااهنتانمنتت
i dnt need those ones. thanks.
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by holyboss: 11:27am On Nov 25, 2014
rolleyes undecided

Op just incase u don't find,

Remember Turning Gay is always an Option (u will definitely find mor dan enough tight hole)

Mtchew undecided

Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by clevvermind(m): 11:28am On Nov 25, 2014
Lipzlikeshugar:
I qualify, but u may not possess all the qualities I want in a guy..
then come and check me out.
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by jmoore(m): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2014
The lady that got those attributes has her own checklist too.

1 Like

Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by clevvermind(m): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2014
tosyne2much:
OP, this qualities too much naaa grin

Ladies will consider this thread as a female bashing thread grin
they are not too much. tell me the one u dnt want ur wife to have.
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by clevvermind(m): 11:34am On Nov 25, 2014
alpea:
you said she must be good in bed and a christian.............................................remember that a true christian does not engage in the act of sex and also how will she be good in bed when she is a virgin and very thight. your criteria is not too feasible except you ready to teach her bedmatics. good luck.
are there no christian and virgins that are good in bed?
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by clevvermind(m): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2014
pearlzy92:
May the Almighty answer ur request ijn.. AMEN.. Jst pray
a big amen to that.
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by swtme(f): 11:38am On Nov 25, 2014
Don't worry u'll find her n get married to her....

IN YOUR DREAMS
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by Cholls(m): 11:38am On Nov 25, 2014
My brother u can get that kind of babe if u can afford it($) wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nneka Was Screaming While I Was Knacking The Front Side, But I No Send (pics) / See What This Girl Posted And The Hilarious Reply She Got / Who Is The True Lover? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.