Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Should A True Christian Guy Wear Earrings And Plait His Hair.? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A True Christian Guy Wear Earrings And Plait His Hair.? (1936 Views)

Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? / Why Can't Men Wear Earrings In Church? / Can A Christian Guy Marry A Muslim Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A True Christian Guy Wear Earrings And Plait His Hair.? by Aladdin1(m): 11:15am On Nov 25, 2014
I went to a popular church in warri for a program. I was kind of surprised to see among the male church workers guys who wore ear rings and plaited their hair like women,some were indecently dressed, while some carried the hair style that they call galaxy.when it was time for the anionting and deliverance people were joining queus. And i saw a male worker who plaited his hair all-back assisting the pastor and i was no longer comfortable joining that line. I want to know, if it is biblically right or wrong for a christian guy to wear ear rings,plait hair and carry body tatoos?
Re: Should A True Christian Guy Wear Earrings And Plait His Hair.? by swtme(f): 11:19am On Nov 25, 2014
Its all depends on what's in d heart
Re: Should A True Christian Guy Wear Earrings And Plait His Hair.? by Mayydayy(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2014
i dont like hair plaiting guys.seeing them in church is even worse for me.
Re: Should A True Christian Guy Wear Earrings And Plait His Hair.? by kestolove95(m): 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
its bad..but frying of hair is good..ask oyakilome
Re: Should A True Christian Guy Wear Earrings And Plait His Hair.? by vooks: 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
What do we make of these Eastern Africa Maasai warriors' culture of piercing and braids?

When you juggle superstition,man-made traditions with Christianity, you end up conflicted aksin such questions
Re: Should A True Christian Guy Wear Earrings And Plait His Hair.? by Bilabong(m): 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
Op so u just noticed? You have not been watching foreign religious channels.
Re: Should A True Christian Guy Wear Earrings And Plait His Hair.? by veecovee: 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
Aladdin1:
I went to a popular church in warri for a program. I was kind of surprised to see among the male church workers guys who wore ear rings and plaited their hair like women,some were indecently dressed, while some carried the hair style that they call galaxy.when it was time for the anionting and deliverance people were joining queus. And i saw a male worker who plaited his hair all-back assisting the pastor and i was no longer comfortable joining that line. I want to know, if it is biblically right or wrong for a christian guy to wear ear rings,plait hair and carry body tatoos?

The ladies should not!

How much more the guy ...

Visit the thread below for more verification on why Christian ladies should not.
https://www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-messages-bible
Re: Should A True Christian Guy Wear Earrings And Plait His Hair.? by paxonel(m): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
Humans with religion sef.

Christians will never understand that God is a very simple God, he does not judge people by their appearance.

Humans made things complicated by creating laws that this is how Christians should dress or not.

Very awkward!
Re: Should A True Christian Guy Wear Earrings And Plait His Hair.? by veecovee: 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
paxonel:
Humans with religion sef.

Christians will never understand that God is a very simple God, he does not judge people by their appearance.

Humans made things complicated by creating laws that this is how Christians should dress or not.

Very awkward!

Its not true

God is a God of principles

Go buy a Holy Bible and read.

... visit this thread too: https://www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-messages-bible
Re: Should A True Christian Guy Wear Earrings And Plait His Hair.? by paxonel(m): 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
veecovee:

Its not true

God is a God of principles

Go buy a Holy Bible and read.

... visit this thread too: https://www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-messages-bible
there is nothing to relate with holiness you quoted in all the scriptures of the thread with how a Christian should dress or not.
Or can't you distinguish between holiness and dressing?

Find out the meaning of holiness in your English dictionary may be that will help you.
Re: Should A True Christian Guy Wear Earrings And Plait His Hair.? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
You typed "Should a true Christian"

Well if you want to know about modest dressing in Christianity, checkout Jehovah's Witnesses.

They're the one and only Christian organization! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Did Dinosaurs Exist In Religious Books? / Who Did Cain Marry After He Killed Abel / Rccg Sunday School 18 June, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.