Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration (3212 Views)

New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification / Abia Chief Judge Fired By National Judicial Council (NJC) For Age Falsification / Oyo Sacks 3,000 Workers For Forgery & Age Falsification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration by cjrane: 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
Agrika:
I want to draw the attention of officials of INEC to the mass age falsification that is current going on in kano in the ongoing voters card registration. This is not based on heresay but on personal account i.e something I witnessed "korokoro" with my eyes, in the north, most especially kano, kids as young as 13 years are queuing up to be registered for 2015 election, upon investigation, I found out that this was very frequent as in very very frequent with most states in the north, especially kano state

Jega knows whats up.
It's just going to be another big sham election if these issues aren't addressed quickly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) / BREAKING: FG Charge El-zakzaky With Criminal Conspiracy, Remanded In Prison / 27-year Old Nigerian To Tour The World And Meet Every Facebook Friend (pic/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.