Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. (66960 Views)

Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / How Can You Tell The Difference Between Flirting And "just Being Nice?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by sage2(m): 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
Well, I am a nice and shy guy. But one thing my mom never did is raised a fool. I am one of the few nice and shy guys who always finish first. I have had tonnes of girls say this to me, "so you are like this? I can't believe that you will ever do this to me". And trust me, I did nothing wrong. My only fault is that based on their own reading of me, I was expected to act my way into a particular character they had imagined me to be. It turns out I always act true to my real element. The good thing is, they always learn to love and respect the true me - a no nonsense nice, shy and sharp bad guy with too much swag.

16 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by tyconcepts(f): 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
So much bitterness against the women folk on here....

4 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
I think I agree with this. . .
Lordabas:

Theres a major difference between being a nice guy & being a push over undecided

Btw confident nice guys get grabbed onto and never let go, only nice guys who are shy go unnoticed.
So shy guys finish last undecided

And this. . . .
Tallesty1:
I know from the beginning that women don't like nice guys, what they want is a gentle man, a gentleman who is stubborn, untamable, controlling, confident and independent. they don't want a man that will be nice to them all the timw (aka nice-guy). they all need a good kick in the as's somtimes and nice guys can't do that cause they pamper-women.

Sums it up nicely.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
Tallesty1:
I know from the beginning that women don't like nice guys, what they want is a gentle man, a gentleman who is stubborn, untamable, controlling, confident and independent. they don't want a man that will be nice to them all the timw (aka nice-guy). they all need a good kick in the as's somtimes and nice guys can't do that cause they pamper-women.

well not all women.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ethereal0110:
the opposite of NICE is RUDE, so start being rude 2 them and see if they will stay na sad

Unfortunately, they will stay. Yes...they will stay with the intention of trying to "change him for the better". The OP is right. I have had the experience before.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by holatin(m): 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
some reason y some guys turn gay

3 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Mavor: 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
If only God could swap all 9ja girls out and bring Ethiopian women in their place. embarassed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by jahbiz: 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
englishmart:
I will continue to be nice to ladies. If they mess up, karma is always ready to strike
why ago wait for karma when afit helep myself. Karma too dey waste time abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Wisegeek01(m): 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
You shouldn't be a total nice guy, you should b a little cocky, fun, indifferent, . .. Also be a gentleman*

Every lady definitely likes the wild side at least to an extent, spiced with some suspense thrilling experience. .. a nice guy can't deliver that tho*

If a lady dubs you a nice guy, you're done for "Don't start smiling and feeling good about yourself"

Ladies like confident guys who can say NO to them at times, not nice guys who don't know their ryt from left.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by lafuria1(m): 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
tyconcepts:
So much bitterness against the women folk on here....

Hahahha, goes to show what men don't say to women, just to hide it in order to be 'man'.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by blakky97(m): 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
sammy042:
1.They may take emotional,moral,physical or financial advantages of you in a daily life because you are being nice and do not have the heart to say NO.
2.They will start taking you for granted thinking "oh he's too nice,he won't say anything.Mr nice guy.
3.You may always be the one to bow down out of arguments simply because you habituated to being nice.
4.They will soon start finding you boring.
5.if you are just too nice to your partner all the time,you may find yourself doing all the work..
6.Being too nice may make you the victim of practical jokes because you will not be expected to retaliate.
7.You stop being yourself.
8.you will start living according to their expectation.friend-zone.
9.you rarely say no to request.mugu,maga etc
10.95 percent of nigerian ladies don't date mr nice guy.

Excess of anything is too bad,it's good to be nice but not uber-nice...i don't knw how true this statement is"Nice guy finish last"....be Real

Nairaland is gradually turning into a male chauvinist play ground. All topics that show women as negative creatures make front page, and get too much attention. Why should there be a topic like: disadvantage of being nice to women. We re in a modern world now, some women are far above men socially, mentally, financially and what have you. It takes a proud man to think he's superior to somebody on account that she's female. A woman in an oil company for instance is far above those men with dried bier bier and big dirty long sleeve shirts in faded trousers and filed shoes still telling themselves " I won't marry her if... I won't be nice to women because,.." Its time to open our minds and see life as real as it is rather than as we wish or imagine it to be.

4 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Tallesty1(m): 7:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
Elantracey:

well not all women.
I know, just looking for someone's trouble.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Wisegeek01(m): 7:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
A lady may want a nice guy, because he's "nice"
but in
reality or wired in her subconscious mind, she doesn’t.
Because she thinks Nice is weak – it’s boring.
She wants excitement.
She wants mystery, surprise, drama.
She needs a
bad boy.

So don't blame. .. It's how they are wired*

5 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
blakky97:

Nairaland is gradually turning into a male chauvinist play ground. All topics that show women as negative creatures make front page, and get too much attention. Why should there be a topic like: disadvantage of being nice to women. We re in a modern world now, some women are far above men socially, mentally, financially and what have you. It takes a proud man to think he's superior to somebody on account that she's female. A woman in an oil company for instance is far above those men with dried bier bier and big dirty long sleeve shirts in faded trousers and filed shoes still telling themselves " I won't marry her if... I won't be nice to women because,.." Its time to open our minds and see life as real as it is rather than as we wish or imagine it to be.
Metrosexual alert

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by chukist: 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
Bein nice to ladies is good bt always stand on ur words

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by PontiusPilate: 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
am guilty of all of the above but i have learnt my lesson.

Nigerian women does not worth being nice to.

NB

am not a broke assss nigga o

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Marlicque: 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
hahahhaa, nice one.... but no forget to give us the concluding part of the story oooooooo ... we will be waiting grin grin grin

PAINGAIN:
Na so I took my coleague to one eatery to buy lunch bcus she asked me (southy girls dey always dey broke). I must say d girl set well well and I been don dey eye am and I know she somehow likes me. After buying take away for her, na so she carry d food wan give me make I carry for her. I say shoo,I buy food for u and u wan make I carry am for u,if I woos u slap now. She carry her food enter office but her behaviour towards me changed after dat incident. Its like I'm d guy she's been waiting for. She knows her boundaries cus she's realized dat I no b moi moi. We don share our first,second,third kisses. She go come my house this weekend, make I tear dat waist,chai!. And believe me,if southy girls dey come ur house na to nack u be dat o, dem no dey for first or second coming like naija babes wey dey too form. I say to my fellow guys,be nice but don't be too nice to dem ladies. Know when to say NO. Ka odikwa nu.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by monex(m): 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
when you are nice. i mean nice. you cannot be taken for granted because it is on your terms.

like andromida said, it is the fake nice so she would notice you that gets taken advantage of. you niceness is your personality not something u do to please women.

and yes, nice guys can be enigmatic. she hates the fact that it is not about her but about you. she realises that you would still be nice to her if she wasnt beautiful, sexy, intelligent (and the other desirable values). those features cannot be a bargaining chip. you are nice to her because you are a nice person. you expect nothing from her hence you cannot be taken advantage of.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Drenix(m): 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
[b][/b]U R RYT BRO.... BEEN 2 NICE 2 LADIES AINT COOL AT ALL. IF U ARE 2 NICE 2 LADIES DEY TAG A MUMU.AM A VICTIM OF DAT. I HAD A GALFWEND BACK DEN, SHE WAS A VIRGIN, DUE 2 MA NICE GUY ATTITUDE I PROMISED NOT 2 DISVIRGIN HER UNTIL SHE WAS READY 4 IT. I NEVER KNEW 1 SHARP BADT GUY WAS AROUND D CORNER WATCHING HER.. D MOST ANNOYING PART OF IT WAS DAT SHE SAVED MA NAME WITH ''''MR NICE GUY'''' D REST NA STORY NOW... CUZ I DON BADT PASS MESSI NOW... XO MA GUYS MAKE UNA USE UNA HEAD 4 GALS OOOOOO smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by dollyparton(m): 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
sammy042:
..hahaha..1 girl like dat in my area borrow me money,dat she will pay me in 2 weks tim..2Weks don reach,i dd ask her abt d moni goin to 3 wek..
me.nkechi,have u forgetn u're owin me?

nkechi.sam, i kwn nah.i will still pay u..

me.it has pass the tim u promis to pay me?

nkechi..sam,u are a v NICE GUY dat's y i like u eenh,sam sam..

going to a month and d girl never pay me am jst tryin to main10 my nicenes.6 weeks later she boght a new phone and am broke den..how d i collect my 5k from dis gel ok,lemme me meet her best friend and tell her wot's going on..her frd told me dat she is away of it dat am too nice dat's y she dn't want to pay me back my money..mayb she thinkin i wnt d anytin 2 her..

d nxt day i want 2 her rum witout knokin nd i collectd her new fone from her..
nkechi.sam,wat ar u tryin todo?
me.i want my moni, wheneva u pay me my money i wil giv u ur fone back.
nkechi.ok,i will pay u ur money on sunday,pls .
me.no am going bye
nkechi.i though u're a nice guy have patient wit me nah.sam u hav changd,u re no more d sam i knw before..
me.am no more a nice guy i ve changd,ok.

dat day she gv me my moni back...dis hapnd in my scondry skul time..being too nice to ladies is a taboo

And you successfully murdered English language. R.I.P English.

5 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Mobyloaded(m): 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
dollyparton:

And you successfully murdered English language. R.I.P English.
Please when is the english funeral?
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Ethereal0110(f): 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
Mumu
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by dollyparton(m): 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
Mobyloaded:

Please when is the english funeral?
To be announced on the NTA network news tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by StarCj(m): 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
guy u are on point. ride on
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Mobyloaded(m): 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
When you are saying why you shouldn't be nice to ladies. I think you all also need to read Ten Facts About Ladies
https://www.nairaland.com/2014998/10-facts-woman

Real funny facts tho
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by dein77(m): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
Very true. I no go share my experience ooo
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
I stopped being a nice guy when my Ex's friends told me I over pampered her when she started misbehaving. Now my current gf is complaining that I'm too harsh on her

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by coccinella1888: 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
All ladies r nt d same joor
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Ethereal0110(f): 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
There is a thick line btwn NICE and MUMU-nity i think you guys are confused and mixing things up, u go out and act foolish in front of a girl then when u dont get what u want or u feel used, (well u allowed urself 2 be used) u feel contempt and react like SOD's #no offence, + my fiance is a nice guy and i dont take him for granted,
# IF A GIRL DOESN'T WANT U SHE WILL TREAT U LIKE SH*T.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Mobyloaded(m): 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
dollyparton:

To be announced on the NTA network news tomorrow.
Lmao... Let us attend and bury english in grand style. Na pidgin we go use finish him spirit

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Ethereal0110(f): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
U have 2 use wisdom, apply wisdom-balm where theirs pain. Atimes public opinions dont work
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
andromida:
The problem with "nice" in this context is that most times its fake. If you are actually nice its you living your life so you cannot be bothered as against being "nice' to get a a woman and when she does not respond to your fake niceness you start screaming of the evil of being friendzoned. So yes be real some one will take you as you are.

The Authentic nice guys don't finish last because it is who they are. wink

Thats not true my dear...you girls always have a way of turning nice guys into "weyrey" except the ones dat dont wanna learn...I once decided to take pity on a girl I met @d car park who said her money remained only #200 to be paid...I & another lady decided to pay #100 each to balance her money...then we got chatting and allowed her even use my tablet to make a phone call to the man she was going to meet...in her mind she thought she had seen a maga...she never knew I was just catching my fun...when we dropped she didnt know where she was going so I decided to help her call the guy for direction again den I described the direction to the place for her...all these while I sensed she was just studying me thinking she had caught a big fool...she got the shocker when I didnt even ask for her digits & waved her goodbye...d@s how she quickly requested for my number..I gave her nonchalantly. The fool started flashing me since then...me too was just playing along & forming maga..until today she said she's stranded financially....I just yearn am straight say I dey broke & get plenty responsibility..she say she thought doctors always have money & d@ she even thought I'm a senator the day she saw me...me just laugh throway...girls always want us to believe they are mysterious...thats a pure fallacy...how can someone with a fish brain be...she has started jelljng for me sef cos I just turn her down in a way she has never seen b4...I rarely call her sef & I cut her calls most times cos I no really send am...as from now I no go even call am again sef...she must burn credit small too abeg...enough of the fun...lets get down to business.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.