Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. (66988 Views)

Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / How Can You Tell The Difference Between Flirting And "just Being Nice?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by phazotron(m): 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
waley007:

Thats d problem,dis girl loves me and I love her too,we av been so addicted to each other and now I find it hard to trust her...it cant get off my mind and am so confused

drunk in love..... continue!
anyway I'm watching u in HD
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by phazotron(m): 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
InvertedHammer:
/

You will be surprised at how a lady you treat well today may be of immense help to you in future.

Trust me.

\

probability =1 in every 100
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by InvertedHammer: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
phazotron:

probability =1 in every 100
/
1 in 100 = Once in a lifetime opportunity. That's what we need in life.

It is better than the odd of winning a lottery.

Can you imagine the guy that treated Patience Jonathan like a princess when she had nothing.

We may not hear of him. But he is sitting pretty good today.

GEJ does not even have to know.

Be kind to the people you meet on your way up b/c...(u know how it is said).

No condition is permanent.

\
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by no1madman(m): 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
I murdered Mr Nice 15 yrs ago in cold blood. .
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by purplekayc(m): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
I see this thread doubling in number of pages in a few while.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
drlawizle:

Thats not true my dear...you girls always have a way of turning nice guys into "weyrey" except the ones dat dont wanna learn...I once decided to take pity on a girl I met @d car park who said her money remained only #200 to be paid...I & another lady decided to pay #100 each to balance her money...then we got chatting and allowed her even use my tablet to make a phone call to the man she was going to meet...in her mind she thought she had seen a maga...she never knew I was just catching my fun...when we dropped she didnt know where she was going so I decided to help her call the guy for direction again den I described the direction to the place for her...all these while I sensed she was just studying me thinking she had caught a big fool...she got the shocker when I didnt even ask for her digits & waved her goodbye...d@s how she quickly requested for my number..I gave her nonchalantly. The fool started flashing me since then...me too was just playing along & forming maga..until today she said she's stranded financially....I just yearn am straight say I dey broke & get plenty responsibility..she say she thought doctors always have money & d@ she even thought I'm a senator the day she saw me...me just laugh throway...girls always want us to believe they are mysterious...thats a pure fallacy...how can someone with a fish brain be...she has started jelljng for me sef cos I just turn her down in a way she has never seen b4...I rarely call her sef & I cut her calls most times cos I no really send am...as from now I no go even call am again sef...she must burn credit small too abeg...enough of the fun...lets get down to business.
This is too funny grin

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by purplekayc(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
294 posts so far undecided
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
"The secret to impressing a woman is to not try to impress her at all"

This really got me & many guys still dont know it...they just continue making a fool of themselves
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by sammyj: 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
Nice one!!!
sammy042:
1.They may take emotional,moral,physical or financial advantages of you in a daily life because you are being nice and do not have the heart to say NO.
2.They will start taking you for granted thinking "oh he's too nice,he won't say anything.Mr nice guy.
3.You may always be the one to bow down out of arguments simply because you habituated to being nice.
4.They will soon start finding you boring.
5.if you are just too nice to your partner all the time,you may find yourself doing all the work..
6.Being too nice may make you the victim of practical jokes because you will not be expected to retaliate.
7.You stop being yourself.
8.you will start living according to their expectation.friend-zone.
9.you rarely say no to request.mugu,maga etc
10.95 percent of nigerian ladies don't date mr nice guy.

Excess of anything is too bad,it's good to be nice but not uber-nice...i don't knw how true this statement is"Nice guy finish last"....be Real

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.