Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] (19278 Views)

DonJazzy, Olamide & Iyanya Dressed As Ladies With Boobs (Photos) / Enita Odugbemi: I Thank God For Giving Me Very Big Boobs (Photos) / Top 10 Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Boobs 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by StevinMorgan(m): 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS]

She is giving guys headache but they still want to be around her for obvious reasons. See more

Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
Damn!
Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by SMALLPENIS(f): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
I seen greater undecided

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
Mtcheew. angry
Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by nickz(m): 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
wtf! shockedshockedshockedshocked
this is
my doctor's prescriptionlipsrsealed

overloadsad
Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by horlarkoonlay(m): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
VickyyB:
Mtcheew. angry
y u cum dey hiss?....she offend u ni
Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by Stanleyafam(m): 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hjklflfdlkxznjdkjerrorjxzjzxjkxzjxzerrorjzjzjzjzerrorjxjxj overload for brain capacity

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed and i was here thinking my own is bigger embarassed embarassed embarassed

Pics: Court of Appeal judge, Justice Amina Augie's daughter weds
http:///n6Kpe

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by dyadeleye(m): 7:14am On Nov 26, 2014
I have seen bigger boobs jere...eleyin kere gidi gan....
Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by Dannidom(m): 7:20am On Nov 26, 2014
Hmm
Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by ROZZAYY(f): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2014
Kudos to her. See load!
Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by Tberry01(f): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2014
This one na over load.
Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by godofwar666(m): 8:43am On Nov 26, 2014
La Koste la too Big la bleep you hard la shout wella la phone la IndecentStar grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by bankyblue(m): 9:22am On Nov 26, 2014
40k pre short.
Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by Icecream4U(m): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2014
She go sweet o. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by mojeed4(m): 11:40am On Nov 26, 2014
VickyyB:
Mtcheew. angry

jelousy
Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by mojeed4(m): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
I seen greater undecided

lets see yours na...

1 Like

Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ur advertizin ur gf abi, u wiLl soon loose her 2 som1 here
Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by thaoriginator: 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
Na dis kain ting Seun dey like
Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by kelechiMarie(f): 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
shocked it's like thrice the size of my head!!!
And i've got a big head o
Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
[/i]CHISOS!!!!wharisdis?.This one is an original milk factory,dat load no dey heavy her

난 상관[i]
Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by pyyxxaro: 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
kelechiMarie:
shocked it's like thrice the size of my head!!!
And i've got a big head o

Pls show me ur own , I won't tell anybody wink I promise
Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
Flat-bre.asted girls will be like:

VickyyB:
Mtcheew. angry

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
Mumu gringrin

Ugly boys be like; undecided

TheSonOfMark:
Flat-bre.asted girls will be like:

Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
VickyyB:
Mumu gringrin

Awww...did I hit a nerve? Yes I did.

She's so pained. Even when she puts on a low-neck blouse, her cleavage doesn't even show.

Do what your other fake (boobless) females have been doing - put on padded bras.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
VickyyB:
Mumu gringrin

She's so pained. Even when she puts on a low-neck blouse, her cleavage doesn't even show. Did you do a se.x change?

Do what your other fake (boobless) females have been doing - put on padded bras.
Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
TheSonOfMark:

She's so pained. Even when she puts on a low-neck blouse, her cleavage doesn't even show.

Whatever! undecided
Re: Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] by ChubbyT(f): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
VickyyB:
Mtcheew. angry
stop hating nau.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cute Selfies Of Some Nigerian Hip-hop Artiste / Godfatherism Should Stop From Now Henceforth - Bella Shmurda Fumes / DJ Cuppy Dazzles In Butter Yellow For The One Lagos Fiesta Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.