Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

House Wives and wrapper - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Wives and wrapper (3821 Views)

Real House Wives / What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? / Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Wives and wrapper by thatniqqress(f): 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
Opinions on house wives who put on wrapper from morning till night. Is it that they don't notice their breast falling off or that it is a disgusting habit. Guys will you like it if your wife puts on wrapper from morning till night
Re: House Wives and wrapper by beeevan: 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
I see a lot of women tie wrappers in there homes and they aren't housewives. I don't really get the point of your topic.

4 Likes

Re: House Wives and wrapper by emeraldoe(f): 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
My cousin is single and she ties wrapper at home truout d day, except she is going out. OP, so u go about looking at pple's wives tying wrapper. Diaris Goddu oh
Re: House Wives and wrapper by SHOLATEMI: 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hate dt act like shit
Re: House Wives and wrapper by emeraldoe(f): 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ladies will u like ur husbands putting on just boxers around d house grin grin grin
Re: House Wives and wrapper by OluwaChinenyenwa: 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
He goat..
So you go around looking at people's wives abi?

1 Like

Re: House Wives and wrapper by thatniqqress(f): 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
beeevan:
I see a lot of women tie wrappers in there homes and they aren't housewives. I don't really get the point of your topic.
ᵏᵏ

emeraldoe:
My cousin is single and she ties wrapper at home truout d day, except she is going out. OP, so u go about looking at pple's wives tying wrapper. Diaris Goddu oh
Lol nope o. I'm just asking if I'm da only one who feels it's kinda gross. Meanwhile, I am a girl wink so if u feel I am looking, I will be tagged a lesbian.

SHOLATEMI:
Hate dt act like shit
God bless you for this!!!

OluwaChinenyenwa:

He goat..
So you go around looking at people's wives abi?
aunty chinenyenwa she goat. And who told you I look at ma fellow girls? So it's now a bad thing to ask for opinions. Please try to understand a thread before you start using your anus to think

3 Likes

Re: House Wives and wrapper by OluwaChinenyenwa: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
thatniqqress:

ᵏᵏ

Lol nope o. I'm just asking if I'm da only one who feels it's kinda gross. Meanwhile, I am a girl wink so if u feel I am looking, I will be tagged a lesbian.

God bless you for this!!!

aunty chinenyenwa she goat. And who told you I look at ma fellow girls? So it's now a bad thing to ask for opinions. Please try to understand a thread before you start using your anus to think

Foolish girl
I thought you were a boy grin

1 Like

Re: House Wives and wrapper by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
beeevan:

Women don suffer.
What of those papas with wrapper no boxers.
Re: House Wives and wrapper by emeraldoe(f): 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
Chillisauce:

Women don suffer.
grin grin grin
Re: House Wives and wrapper by Richy4(m): 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
I guess it's a habit picked up from older individual whom they are looking up to. could be mum, aunt etc

for instance, my dad used to put on boxers and shirtless around the house except when we got a visitor. I kindoff picked the habit.

Now during winter i feel out of place when I'm at home.
Re: House Wives and wrapper by nellytivities(f): 12:41am On Nov 26, 2014
Richy4:
I guess it's a habit picked up from older individual whom they are looking up to. could be mum, aunt etc

for instance, my dad used to put on boxers and shirtless around the house except when we got a visitor. I kindoff picked the habit.

Now during winter i feel out of place when I'm at home.
Are you married?
Re: House Wives and wrapper by mgbeketoto: 1:38am On Nov 26, 2014
I nor be house wife o. . . Na wrapper I dey for chest for the past 4 days! cool
Breeze musto h-enter sointin ke! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: House Wives and wrapper by Richy4(m): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2014
nellytivities:

Are you married?

No. Single.
Re: House Wives and wrapper by beeevan: 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
Chillisauce:

Women don suffer.

cheesy I tire!
Re: House Wives and wrapper by beeevan: 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
OP the wrapper tying thing doesn't bother me, i don't like nor hate it, is there homes, they can rock n roll as they deem fit.
Re: House Wives and wrapper by Wendy80(f): 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hubby hates tying wrapper like shit.
Re: House Wives and wrapper by thorpido(m): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
Op,maybe they are advertising the wrapper.It can be aso-ebi.
Re: House Wives and wrapper by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
emeraldoe:
Ladies will u like ur husbands putting on just boxers around d house grin grin grin
Funny question: hehhehehehehheehehehe. What about just walking around the house in his birthday suit?
Re: House Wives and wrapper by nellytivities(f): 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
Richy4:

No. Single.
Then it isn't so bad walking around the house in boxer shorts though. Guys don't have wahala abeg. If I were your babe tho, I won't allow you step your feet out of the house like that. Even if it's to see someone off to the gate. In fact you can't even be in boxers when someone is around.
Hehehehe... I'm protective like that.
Re: House Wives and wrapper by woky: 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
emeraldoe:
Lolz! Na suit you want make he dy were stay house?? grin grin
Re: House Wives and wrapper by emeraldoe(f): 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
woky:
grin grin
Re: House Wives and wrapper by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
woky:
grin grin
Re: House Wives and wrapper by thatniqqress(f): 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
woky:

grin
grin
gringringrin

[size=20pt]O[/size]

grin
grin
gringringrin

Nna I taya o

2 Likes

Re: House Wives and wrapper by Jackossky(m): 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
Fine girl tell me where you dey since.
Re: House Wives and wrapper by frostylook: 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
Richy4:

No. Single.

Oooooh shocked! One of my fav family lander be single? Goody-goody smiley smiley
Re: House Wives and wrapper by sisisioge: 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
grin grin grin

If you enter yard, you go see say some househusbands too have taken to tying wrappers all day too. Best solution, let everybody kuku embrace their birthday suits.
Re: House Wives and wrapper by LadySarah: 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
wrappwr tying is good...
Some men whose wives dont tie wrapper still chase ladies who Do and even career women tie it too.

Its a question of comfort!
Re: House Wives and wrapper by beautifulrosa: 11:49am On Feb 12, 2018
beeevan:

Thanchu!
Meanwhile i wonder if u the same person with the handle byvan, some 4years back on nairaland. Used to enjoy reading ur contributions on various topics.
Re: House Wives and wrapper by hensleyperez(m): 8:38am On Feb 14, 2018
my wife ties wrapper whenever she comes back from work and she even looked more sexier in wrapper than other wears so I commend her to continue like that.

(1) (Reply)

Hire A Private Investigator / You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? / If U're In A Relationship, Married Or None, Read This. U'll Know Why At The End.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.