Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants (3571 Views)

Re-run Polls: INEC Disqualifies Fresh Candidates / Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike / PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants by cidieschat(m): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
The Rivers State pdp, has disqualified 16 of its governorship aspirants, claiming they are not members of the party. This are same members who paid N3 million respectively for the governorship tickets. The screening committee hereby declares only Nyesom like as a pdp member. Source Rhythm 93.7 phc. Others coming soon.
Re: Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants by desgiezd(m): 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
He, he, he, hua, hua, hua, huaaaa, I laugh in Swahili!!

Wike all the way. No thanks to powers that be in Abuja!!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
This one is serious oooooo!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants by cidieschat(m): 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
desgiezd:
He, he, he, hua, hua, hua, huaaaa, I laugh in Swahili!!

Wike all the way. No thanks to powers that be in Abuja!!

Na wa, u didn't even wait for me to post, u just comment. Na wa. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants by Kayceo2010: 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
They are not serious.. PDP is really loosing it

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants by desgiezd(m): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
cidieschat:

Na wa, u didn't even wait for me to post, u just comment. Na wa. Keep it up.

My brother, I just couldn't wait. The abracadabra is too funny. The more you look, the less you see!!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants by iamtheprincipal: 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
This is the beginning of the end to Rivers PDP.

9 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants by FreeGlobe(f): 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
very good development. The Amaechi moles should go and tell their master that the bubble has burst. Congrats wike!! Next governor of rivers state
Re: Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants by staymore: 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
FreeGlobe:
very good development. The Amaechi moles should go and tell their master that the bubble has burst. Congrats wike!! Next governor of rivers state

They are not moles, they were all cleared by the NWC before buying the nomination forms. Wike plan will never work in Rivers state.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants by FreeGlobe(f): 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
staymore:

They are not moles, they were all cleared by the NWC before buying the nomination forms. Wike plan will never work in Rivers state.
They are amaechi moles. How many of them have ever talked against or condemned Amaechi? wike is next governor whether you like it or not!
Re: Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants by doctokwus: 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
FreeGlobe:
You would b proud to see a man like wike b governor?
I pity that state.If wike becomes governor, den d calamity in abia state wud b child's play compared to d havoc that man wud wreck.
I take a bet with anybody. Six mths into a wike tenure, many pple Wud b regretting already.

8 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants by staymore: 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
Display of fear and frustration by Wike to pay the screening panel to disqualify all members of the mainstream coalition aspirants. His days of reckoning will come. They have all moved to Abj to sort things out and they will be cleared before the week runs out.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants by otokx(m): 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
This looks like a cruel joke; my heart goes out to the former VC of UNIPORT - Prof Don Baridam. Let us hope it is not true.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants by phantom(m): 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
now that's news one doesn't see everyday.
things are about to get really interesting.
siddon,look,laugh na im I dey..grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants by phantom(m): 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
otokx:
This looks like a cruel joke; my heart goes out to the former VC of UNIPORT - Prof Don Baridam. Let us hope it is not true.
I don't pity don baridam. he knew what he was getting into.
playing with thugs!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants by staymore: 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
FreeGlobe:

They are amaechi moles. How many of them have ever talked against or condemned Amaechi? wike is next governor whether you like it or not!
It is still a party affair and the issue of Amaechi is not necessary yet. Must you talk about Amaechi before you get clearance?

5 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants by Williamso(m): 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
Why don't the aggrieved people decamp from PDP? After all, if they feel they are popular enough, that shouldn't be a problem. We all know that, sad as it may be, PDP will win in Rivers...
Re: Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants by otil1: 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
Joke of the year grin grin

And you guys swallowed it whole grin grin
Re: Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants by MyMouth(m): 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
FreeGlobe:

So anyone who does not speak against Amechi is a mole? See the way you think. Women! SMH for some of una! By the way, I think you need a nice, good f.u.ck so as to clear ur head.

9 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants by otokx(m): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
phantom:

I don't pity don baridam. he knew what he was getting into.
playing with thugs!

The man even resigned his job... chai.

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants by FreeGlobe(f): 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
MyMouth:

So anyone who does not speak against Amechi is a mole? See the way you think. Women! SMH for some of una! By the way, I think you need a nice, good f.u.ck so as to clear ur head.
learn to shut up if you've got nothing to say.
Re: Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants by FreeGlobe(f): 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
doctokwus:

You would b proud to see a man like wike b governor?
I pity that state.If wike becomes governor, den d calamity in abia state wud b child's play compared to d havoc that man wud wreck.
I take a bet with anybody. Six mths into a wike tenure, many pple Wud b regretting already.
arrant nonsense. You must be a god to know that. Rivers need to be freed from the hands of Amaechi and its only wike that can do that now. its his luck, afterall all Nigerian politicians perform below average save Akpabio.
Re: Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants by RockMaxi: 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
Even Maj. Lancelot

Re: Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants by greatdeal1408: 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
cidieschat:
The Rivers State pdp, has disqualified 16 of its governorship aspirants, claiming they are not members of the party. This are same members who pain N3 million respectively. The screening committee hhereby devlares only Nyesom like as a pdp member. Sourse Rhythm 93.7 phc. Others coming soon.

Op correct yourself
Re: Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
Re: Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
I have been suspecting the were all apc moles in the PDP, planted there to cause super troubles. but their plans just failed.
Just watch, very soon, some of them will decamp to the apc.

Well, smooth ride to victory for Wike, 'cos Th Good Rivers People won't vote for APC no matter what.
Re: Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants by cidieschat(m): 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
FreeGlobe:

So they need to condem Amaechi before they can be god pdp members.... That thing way u de drink for small bottle, I beg share with
us...

4 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
I hope they don't form bokoharam in rivers state, this is what lead to making Nigeria ungovernable in 2010. PDP and primary crisis.

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants by cidieschat(m): 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
The violence wike de us Ron even his own men eh.... Fear de catch me. Pej should had been married to the Wike (Adolph Hitler)...
Re: Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants by MyMouth(m): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
FreeGlobe:

learn to shut up if you've got nothing to say.
Bia, you dis old good for nothing crazy sex peddler, you better respect ur old age, is it my fault that dem no dey price ur market again? Pls go and ........!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants by Symphony007: 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
All of you calling the 16 members moles are a bunch of desperate fools seeking to give credence to a hopeless situation. So dumo lulu Briggs who has signed many letters condemning ameachi, who is actively instigating kalabari people against ameachi is now a mole because he refused to back off for the criminal called wike. Any good political strategist will know that wike and Felix obuah are arrogant airheads. Instead of them to quietly negotiate with these men to step down for wike, they want to publically disgrace them from the part. A few month from election, you have not gone to war against the main enermy and you're fighting battles within your camp. Continue like this and they will experience Abraham lincoln's quite. "A house divided against itself cannot stand".

2 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants by doctokwus: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
FreeGlobe:

arrant nonsense. You must be a god to know that. Rivers need to be freed from the hands of Amaechi and its only wike that can do that now. its his luck, afterall all Nigerian politicians perform below average save Akpabio.
Its only d blind, deaf or unrepentant sycophants that wouldn't know that wike is as incompetent as incompetence cud be.That u av refused to see and acknowledge dat wike would b a curse to rivers state only means u belong to one of those groups above.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up / How President Jonathan Sent SSS To Arrest Me By Stephen Akintayo / How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.