Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What (8159 Views)

Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light / Trend: Girls In A Hurry To Get Married / Teddy Bears - What Do Girls Use It For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Dreyl(m): 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
I don't know why some girls don't have any atom of shame,yesterday as i went to shop in palmmall as i alighted from my car,a fine lady like that walk towards me beging me for some cash,that she's stranded she got robbed,blah blah blah
she even said she don't mind having sex with me just to help her with the money,firstly i was like WTF you don't mean it grin
it was really so embarassing,i felt pity and gave her #8000 from my wallet,she was so overwhelmed and thankful,but seriously i don't know maybe this is a new trend or what,this are kind of girls that fall victims to molesters and ritualist because they re ready to do anything just for the benjamins and that's really bad.

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by raziboi(m): 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
as u don give am De..moni...wetin u wan make we do

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by hannesy(f): 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
Must u tell us d amount hmmm u try shaaa

13 Likes

Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by DickDastardly(m): 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
8000 kobo or N8,000 O'boy no let make i open your nyansh for here o! You, akpos wen nover see garri soak dash woman 8k Abeg correct that printer's devil before i reveal you to Nairalanders like revelation grin

31 Likes

Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by lomaxx: 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
#8,000 and no pus.s-y

Pathetic!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by DickDastardly(m): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
hannesy:
How the Akpos take try? sad
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by johnbuck81(m): 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
wat if she carry ur 8k go put 4 native doctor pot?
na there u go fear na!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
Op, please unconditionally hand over that girl on ur Dp to me, I love her, and I am ready to give her more money. Tnk u
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
OP, would you like to become a professional screenwriter, Yes?

Don't let your talent go to waste

4 Likes

Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by iceberylin(m): 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
The girl be like
[size=20pt]MAGA DON PAY [/size] grin

21 Likes

Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by ronald4lif(m): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
How did you come to the conclusion she was lying? Isn't it possible she lost her belongings and was truly stranded. The level of distrust amongst us nigerians is very disturbing, some cases should be given a benefit of doubt methink. Perhaps she mentioned sex as a bait coz that was her only option to be able to get any guy to help her as its a common knowledge that men will always want to trade financial favour for sex. Your assertion could be true but I think the conclusion was derived without a balanced view.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by adebisiema(m): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
8K?!! E too much oo

If nah me i go ask her where she dey kum frm nd where she dey go, if she don answer me, i go follow her hail taxi nd tell d driver to take her to her precised destination.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
ronald4lif:
How did you come to the conclusion she was lying? Isn't it possible she lost her belongings and was truly stranded. The level of distrust amongst us nigerians is very disturbing, some cases should be given a benefit of doubt methink. Perhaps she mentioned sex as a bait coz that was her only option to be able to get any guy to help her as its a common knowledge that men will always want to trade financial favour for sex. Your assertion could be true but I think the conclusion was derived without a balanced view.

example of an educated man

15 Likes

Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
Zeemoor:
OP, would you like to become a professional screenwriter, Yes?

Don't let your talent go to waste

seconded
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Dreyl(m): 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
johnbuck81:
na there u go fear na!
guy forget nothing go happen,i ain't afraid of anything and nothing can happen to me.
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by LEvuls(m): 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
johnbuck81:
na there u go fear na!

When are u gonna be free from Nollywood village movie

2 Likes

Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Dreyl(m): 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
hannesy:
should i edit it?
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by candybella(f): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
dis op sef..y r u now telling u,abi u wan make we tag u as good Samaritan
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by hannesy(f): 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
ronald4lif:
nice one
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by hannesy(f): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
Dreyl:
should i edit it?
ya nd put 8mill
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by chimerase2: 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
Op was the morale of ur thread
Before amadioha featuring songo de remix Fire u now angry

3 Likes

Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Dreyl(m): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
hannesy:
ya nd put 8mill
nah i can't do that,i only gave her 8k.
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by prettyjo(f): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
this is a new trend of begging for some" girls.They will tell you all sorts if lies just for the money What baffles me is that girls DAT do these things are quite hot and beautiful which makes you to believe them easily .I av experienced it.

@ op,so you just gave out 8k like that.you must be a good Samaritan. I am coming to ask you for my own.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by BreezyRita(f): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
You helped one stranded lady out and you're ratting her out on NL? Smh4u.........
And just one lady asking you for help abi money makes it a trend? Pathetic!

Please change this your mentality o. What makes you think she wasn't truly stranded? Cos she said she'd have sëx with you? Did she even say it?
I Smell lies

5 Likes

Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by immortalvoices(m): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
Pride goes before fall....
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Cholls(m): 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
Dreyl:
I don't know why some girls don't have any atom of shame,yesterday as i went to shop in palmmall as i alighted from my car,a fine lady like that walk towards me beging me for some cash,that she's stranded she got robbed,blah blah blah
she even said she don't mind having sex with me just to help her with the money,firstly i was like WTF you don't mean it grin
it was really so embarassing,i felt pity and gave her #8000 from my wallet,she was so overwhelmed and thankful,but seriously i don't know maybe this is a new trend or what,this are kind of girls that fall victims to molesters and ritualist because they re ready to do anything just for the benjamins and that's really bad.
my brother its true o honestly I just didn't want to open a topic on this issue I have experienced one angry
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Dreyl(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
Cholls:
my brother its true o honestly I just didn't want to open a topic on this issue I have experienced one angry
where bro?
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by ignis: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
Yesterday, while coming out from Tantalizer, I saw a guy he told me he was robbed and he don't have transport fare to get back home and he need to go to hospital to treat the injury given to him by the robbers. I asked him to follow me to the bank, I made some withdrawals and I gave him N250,000.

13 Likes

Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Dreyl(m): 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
BreezyRita:
You helped one stranded lady out and you're ratting her out on NL? Smh4u.........
And just one lady asking you for help abi money makes it a trend? Pathetic!

Please change this your mentality o. What makes you think she wasn't truly stranded? Cos she said she'd have sëx with you? Did she even say it?
I Smell lies
you were not there,so you won't understand what transpired,but if you think i'm lying it's your own cup of tea,i'm not forcing anybody to believe.
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Dreyl(m): 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
prettyjo:
this is a new trend of begging for some" girls.They will tell you all sorts if lies just for the money What baffles me is that girls DAT do these things are quite hot and beautiful which makes you to believe them easily .I av experienced it.

@ op,so you just gave out 8k like that.you must be a good Samaritan. I am coming to ask you for my own.
hmmm are you sure you are not the girl in question? grin
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by chibwike(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lol..Dreyl so this kind thing dey happen to you
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Oyetboy(m): 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
ignis:
Yesterday, while coming out from Tantalizer, I saw a guy he told me he was robbed and he don't have transport fare to get back home and he need to go to hospital to treat the injury given to him by the robbers. I asked him to follow me to the bank, I made some withdrawals and I gave him N250,000.
N250,000? ,I'm very sure you don't have up to N1000 in your bank account grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Would Be Your Respond If You Find This Heavily Endowed Lady At Your Door? / Checkout This Street In Rwanda (photo) / ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.