Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. (2357 Views)

How Did You Come About Your Monicker? / How Did You Come About Nl? / What Is The Most Funny Name You Come Across? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by adebisiema(m): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hello N'Landers,

Nairaland is fast becoming a popular website in Nigeria, an informative, educative and interactive platform. Since i had been opportuned to come about this site by accident, i have not stopped visiting. I love this forum especially it's eye opening topics.
So am using this medium to ask fellow N'Landers to narrate how they came about this great website.

I will tell you guys how i became parts of this family ===>

One day i was surfing on my phone as usual through UC Browser(i love dat application die) , i got bored midway, i seek for more information but i was not getting it on FB so i decided to open those websites on UC. That was how i got to see Nairaland, i clicked it open, it was topics that was on FP that day got me hooked, since then if i havn't visits Nairaland for a day, i feel empty and bored.

Your turn N'Landers to let us know how you come about this great site.

#Peace!!!
Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
Via Google..I was searching for an info and I saw this site..I tried it via guest mode and it was cool..so I bcme a part of it
Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by chibwike(m): 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
SuperMartins:
Via Google..I was searching for an info and I saw this site..I tried it via guest mode and it was cool..so I bcme a part of it
wats up bro
Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by braine(m): 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
SuperMartins:

Same here, sometime in 2006 ending. It looked funny tho.
Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
chibwike:
wats up bro
Bwike..I dey oo,Hws ur end?
Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
braine:

Same here, sometime in 2006 ending. It looked funny tho.
its almost d same story for every1
Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by chibwike(m): 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
SuperMartins:
Bwike..I dey oo,Hws ur end?
Fine fine fine...thank God am following you oh..u just taking me to nice threads
Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
chibwike:
Fine fine fine...thank God am following you oh..u just taking me to nice threads
Lmao..u not serious grin..u self dey enta better threads..
Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
I didn't want to miss out of the fun cause the only thing I hear my bro asking his wife is were you on nairaland today nd both of them will gossip about topics nd post

I viewed the site nd till date it has being my pills when I'm bored

Kudos seun

1 Like

Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by Adycherie(f): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
through my ex in the year 2004.
Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by tosyne2much(m): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
** I think this should be in General section **

All I can remember is that I came across Nairaland when I was looking for Info

I registered in 2011 when I was still in the admission seeking league and when I got the info I needed, I zoomed off and forgot about NL grin

About 4months ago, I remembered NL and that was how I was finally arrested grin

Now I'm addicted

**Thumbs up 4 Seun **
Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
exthar87:
I didn't want to miss out of the fun cause the only thing I hear my bro asking his wife is were you on nairaland today nd both of them will gossip about topics nd post

I viewed the site nd till date it has being my pills when I'm bored

Kudos seun
lolzz..Really! Couples having fun on ere..that's cool..lotsa stuffs to talk abt on NL shaa
Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
SuperMartins:
lolzz..Really! Couples having fun on ere..that's cool..lotsa stuffs to talk abt on NL shaa
it could be annoying when you are left out
Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
exthar87:
it could be annoying when you are left out
I use to visit all sites for news but since I joined NL..I get every jxt as its happening..its really cool
Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
thru an ad in dubai grin
Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by Mologi(m): 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
Adycherie:
through my ex in the year 2004.
kai ur lie no get garage...n it was formed 2005

abi na oga seun be your ex.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by chibwike(m): 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
SuperMartins:
Lmao..u not serious grin..u self dey enta better threads..so hw av u been able to handle ur coming 3rd in d competition
Lol...i have been trying to recover from all the stress and psychological effect the contest had on me....i actually contested for the fun of it...buh i never knew some peeps took it way serious, more like a do or die affair.....buh am grateful for the likes of you, madam idowuogbo, caracta and the rest that suppported me....and help me clinch the third position..

The contest is over, many lessons learnt.

Now my E -life returns bck to normal.
Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
SuperMartins:
I use to visit all sites for news but since I joined NL..I get every jxt as its happening..its really cool
yeah nd whwn I'm bored I read through threads nd laugh my heart out

It's cool
Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by chibwike(m): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
I came accross NL from a friend...who always search of job online....i actually tot NL..was a job searching site..buh when i joined i realised that it was more than that
Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...i have been trying to recover from all the stress and psychological effect the contest had on me....i actually contested for the fun of it...buh i never knew some peeps took it way serious, more like a do or die affair.....buh am grateful for the likes of you, madam idowuogbo, caracta and the rest that suppported me....and help me clinch the third position..

The contest is over, many lessons learnt.

Now my E -life returns bck to normal.
naso my bro..on NL,some people re here to cause wahala but jxt overlook and av fun..Life's too short for all dat.. All d same,3rd na position.. Congrats Man
Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by LEvuls(m): 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
Was searching for Love, Romance and Sex chat grin and suddenly the site pops up first in my google search.

As u can see i havnt seen it

thats is why i yam still here monitoring moves grin

just incase she shows up
Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
A frnd introduced the site to me.
Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by chibwike(m): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
SuperMartins:
naso my bro..on NL,some people re here to cause wahala but jxt overlook and av fun..Life's too short for all dat.. All d same,3rd na position.. Congrats Man
thanks jare....much respect!

1 Like

Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
chibwike:
thanks jare....much respect!
thankx my oga.
Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by adebisiema(m): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2014
LEvuls:
Was searching for Love, Romance and Sex chat grin and suddenly the site pops up first in my google search.

As u can see i havnt seen it

thats is why i yam still here monitoring moves grin

just incase she shows up

Funny you cheesy
Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by raziboi(m): 11:07am On Nov 26, 2014
.I use to b a witch man b4.....
Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
-------------------NAIRALAND----------------

I got to know about this forum from a friend, way back in 2009/2010... We were quite close cos he was good with phones, systems and most electrical gadgets... I always asked him to fix my browser plus pleaded with him for free cheat codes to browse with grin grin..

Most times, when I am approach him, he is always on a site undecided undecided, laughing or nodding to himself, and I kept wondering what was wrong with him undecided..

Finally, I decided to give the site a try, though as a guest wink wink, and trust me, I had massive fun.. One thing led to other, and I forget about Nairaland..

Last year JUNE, when the ASUU strike struck, I was hell BORED, and the thoughts came cheesy cheesy ******Nairaland*****.. I registered as a member, and trust me, I had/have no regrets being on this great forum wink wink...

Along the line, I lost that account cry cry due to the mishaps that affected Nairaland, and after several failed attempts of getting my password back, I decided to open another account to keep the boredom away plus the bond and love flowinggrin grin...

#4give my epistle kiss kiss..
Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by Vivly(f): 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
Bin Gbagbo made me join NL
Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
I became active on NL out of boredom. What did essentially then was trolling. That was before Mr Seun came with all this strict rules.
Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
SuperMartins:
exactly how i came about nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by BreezyRita(f): 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
SuperMartins:

Same here..... Became a member recently

1 Like

Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 28, 2014
BreezyRita:

Same here..... Became a member recently
smiley u welcm Ms..

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ongoing Drainage Construction Along Aba-Owerri Road (photos) / Photos: Chinese Woman Has The World’s Longest Eyelashes / Please What Happened To 2go Messenger.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.