Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Is Contract Links Parcel Services Legit Or A Scam? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Contract Links Parcel Services Legit Or A Scam? (18932 Views)

Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. / Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria / Do It Yourself - Contract Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Contract Links Parcel Services Legit Or A Scam? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
Please the importation gurus in the house, I need your help on this. Someone sent me some stuff from the uk through contract links services. The goods did arrive on time but then on calling the customer service I was asked to pay the sum of #275000 to get my goods to my destination. They said I have to do this before they can despatch the goods to lagos. This is their website www.contractlinksparcelservice.com Pls help me confirm if these people are for real.
Re: Is Contract Links Parcel Services Legit Or A Scam? by twaintoy(f): 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
This is the exact information have been looking for.

A parcel was sent from usa, I called the customer service, the lady I spoke with said I should come get the parcel at abuja, told her I'm not in abuja, she said it can be sent via arik air to my destination with the sum of #7, 500. I asked if no money would be paid at the point of collection in abuja, she said no.

I then asked her if the parcel can be collected on my behalf, she said I would need to sign some documents before the parcel can be handed to me.

Am sending someone to the claimed abuja office tomorow to verify for me.

This is the address i was given: Contract links parcel service, dangote house, aguiyi ironsi street, wuse, abuja
Re: Is Contract Links Parcel Services Legit Or A Scam? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hopefully we get a positive feedback...Those staying at Abuja is there any address like that?
Re: Is Contract Links Parcel Services Legit Or A Scam? by twaintoy(f): 6:53am On Nov 26, 2014
I hope so
Re: Is Contract Links Parcel Services Legit Or A Scam? by OmobaNifemi: 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
I'm currently having the same issue ooooo pls help
Re: Is Contract Links Parcel Services Legit Or A Scam? by fify05(f): 6:26am On Jan 24, 2015
I believe they are fraudsters cos I asked my friend to check it up for me in abuja , they gave me 11 torren street, maitaima, abuja. It turns out to be an embassy. Latest frauds of the century. Be warned oH, cos dey akso asked me to pay N7500 since I don't reside in abuja. And dey haven't called me to disturb me since.
Re: Is Contract Links Parcel Services Legit Or A Scam? by mariqueen(f): 1:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
They are fraudulent oooo, they did the same thing to me
Re: Is Contract Links Parcel Services Legit Or A Scam? by frainc(m): 8:07am On Feb 18, 2015
Dem be criminals
The same is happening right now
I was told the goods landed very late in abuja that I should pay #7k to send it lagos
See what they sent to me

And when I checked (zoom)the image that was sent to me, I knew it was fake
The two out of that three stamp look "copy and pest"

This is they number sent to me to call +2348172236440

Re: Is Contract Links Parcel Services Legit Or A Scam? by frainc(m): 8:45am On Feb 18, 2015
I just confirm
They are nothing but bunch of criminal

The one that appear to me as the white guy living in machester uk (the sender of the parcel) deleted himself from my bbm contact once I sent him the link to this thread

I Only forgot to pick his pin and save this dp b4 he deleted himself, I would have posted it here for people to see

MOD can you pls move this to front page for people not to fall for this
Re: Is Contract Links Parcel Services Legit Or A Scam? by sheymight(m): 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
They are bloody criminals and milleniunm fraudsters, same things hapen to me and I paid #7500 into der account @(UBA) and they the parcel delivery to #27500 from the intial agreemeent .. But. Glory be unto GOD and also with my little knowlegde about banking my cash was reversed. I was so happy wen I received my money...... Pls Watchout!! They are criminals base in ABRAKA IN DELtA State , the guy dat pretends to be whiteman bbm pin is 334D3345,, his name Katule DAvid. Nairalandians let's rise against crime. , scam and duping ourselves In NIAJA!!! These are the camouflage whiteman pictures...........

Re: Is Contract Links Parcel Services Legit Or A Scam? by Chinonye02: 11:39am On Sep 11, 2015
I greet you all ...I almost fall into the hands of the same fraudsters who claim to be a citizen of the united kingdom . Well thank God for his wisdom , the man who claim to be a lady sent me a picture of the laptop she sent with the receipt . After which i receive a call from the so call British airways parcel service that I should come to their office at abuja for my parcel or I send the sum of #7000 so that they can bring it down to lagos for me .here is the address they sent to me British Airways Parcel Service, Aguyi Ironsi Street Dangote House Wuse Abuja. And the lady who claim to be the UK base name is racheal johnson please nairalanders don't fall victim O°˚˚˚°˚˚˚° let's spread this info am about calling the british airways head office now. Here the picture of the receipt and the so called lady .

Re: Is Contract Links Parcel Services Legit Or A Scam? by Olalekan27: 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
thank God for you guys, i would have fall for the same thing

Re: Is Contract Links Parcel Services Legit Or A Scam? by InimitabIelove: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2016
Wow.. These replies and comments are really helpful. . Woulda fell for this

Re: Is Contract Links Parcel Services Legit Or A Scam? by fredosky111(m): 11:31am On Mar 31, 2017
I got the same message this morning,i told the guy to send the company's account number instead of his private account,he refused,i went to maitama to verify the address he insisted i should comply with the payment i told him no. Don't be a victim,i'm trying to get him arrested,i will keep you guys posted
Re: Is Contract Links Parcel Services Legit Or A Scam? by BabaIbo: 7:20am On Jan 15, 2018
I just received a call from them just now, that my goods(laptops and phones) have arrived from the UK, that I should come to Abuja to claim it or I should send 200,000 naira so that they will deliver it for me, but being a bit knowledgeable I told them if they have any office in Lagos they said no, the way the guy is talking sef you will know he is not working for the so comoany, a receptionist is always calm when calling his or her company's client and not rushing words just to confuse the client...
these are the pictures they useed

Re: Is Contract Links Parcel Services Legit Or A Scam? by Bishdaniel: 7:32am On May 30, 2023
Please kindly help confirm if this Emirates Express Recielt parcel is genuine

(1) (Reply)

Mr Biggs Franchise / Some Things You Should Know About Profiting From Drop-shipping Business!!! / FOREX: FG Orders CBN To Abolish Parallel Market - Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.