Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (318466 Views)

If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick. / What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by itstpia1: 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
Joshillion: B4 u approach a gurl, be ready 4 rejection,she's nt goin 2 kill u,d worst she cn do is to say no,be respectful to a girl,make a compliment(a obvious bt unusual one) that might evn be funny,jst be confident wit urself,if she replies u show interest in what she says...u can practise wit a girl u dnt rily like...

This
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
Av learnt a lot here!
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by prodogunwanoe(m): 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
just meet her,greet her,introduce yourself,crack jokes,study her interests,collect her contacts,let her know that you will really miss her after she goes ...1st day
worry her by phone call,test her by telling her a fake problem,study the way she reacts...........the rest is up to you!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by fritiyo: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
Damsal:
u actually appraching the girl often depends on your surrounding. When u approach just act causal like you are approaching a friend or just any girl, walk up her and smile this would make her warm up to you if u are in a meeting/class e.t.c you can start by asking if she enjoys it or anything relating to it. Then work your way way up.
     Some other girls like a more direct approach and hate it when guys beat about the bush, so when you walk up to her don't forget to smile (It's one of your attractive weapons) tell her you've been watching her for a while, then u can get get aquainted ask her name, (If u are sweet compliment her on it, if you're not boy just nod) can aslo ask her other things, but to end it just say "Hey i'm sure a pretty gril like u already has someone, but i'd really like it if we could be friends, you know hang out sometime" if she says yes and gives you her number then ma job here is done. If she tells u she is not interested holla back at me.       

wow! talking from lot of experience. swthrt u impress my heart .
At least this will go a long way to help the dude out.
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Theophinio(m): 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
INTERESTING
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by clovislouis(m): 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
Damsal:
u actually appraching the girl often depends on your surrounding. When u approach just act causal like you are approaching a friend or just any girl, walk up her and smile this would make her warm up to you if u are in a meeting/class e.t.c you can start by asking if she enjoys it or anything relating to it. Then work your way way up.
     Some other girls like a more direct approach and hate it when guys beat about the bush, so when you walk up to her don't forget to smile (It's one of your attractive weapons) tell her you've been watching her for a while, then u can get get aquainted ask her name, (If u are sweet compliment her on it, if you're not boy just nod) can aslo ask her other things, but to end it just say "Hey i'm sure a pretty gril like u already has someone, but i'd really like it if we could be friends, you know hang out sometime" if she says yes and gives you her number then ma job here is done. If she tells u she is not interested holla back at me.       
spoiled generation
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Ballmer: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
domwas2:
CONFIDENCE IS KEY to approaching women.

For many men, approaching a pretty girl they like can feel as if they have an anxiety disorder. The nervousness and anxiety can become so bad when trying to "pick up" a pretty girl, that you might actually experience symptoms that are similar to those of a panic attack!

Now let me ask you this, when you are thinking about or are about to approach a beautiful girl that you like.

Do you experience any of these symptoms:

Hyperventilating
Jitteriness
Racing thoughts
Racing Heart Beat
Feeling sick
Stuttering
Flustered
Words come out wrong
Difficulty breathing
Lump in throat
Difficulty swallowing
Mind drawing a blank
Butterflies in tummy
Fear of stuffing up
Fear of rejection
Sweaty palms

If so, this guide will help you over come your fears and approach beautiful women with ease and confidence. No fear of rejection, no sweaty palms, no overwhelming anxiety. Just "hey baby, how's it going" with no problems of any kind!

But before we get into the "meat" of this guide, there is some very simple facts you absolutely MUST know about women that are sure to make you feel better as you go over them:

Simple Facts About Women - Most women are just as nice and friendly as you and me, they are not mean to strangers and will NOT slap you or scream "Pervert" when you approach them.

Check Your Confidence Level - When it comes to dating, a confident guy always has an edge over shy guy. As a matter of fact, you could rarely see woman approach a guy and ask for a date. Guy will make the first move, most of the time.

Eliminating Negative Self Talk - Your subconscious mind will often try to do everything within it's power to prevent you from doing what you want by telling you all kinds of nonsense.

Creating Positive Self Talk - What you ask yourself WILL directly affect your self-esteem and confidence therefore increasing your anxiety when faced with approaching a woman.

Building Your Confidence - There are many ways to build your confidence, you can work out to look and feel great, try to always look your best, or even drink a little alcohol to get a little "Liquor Courage". What I'm going to talk about is how to build your confidence by way of affirmation.

Preparation Before Approaching Woman - Have you ever approached a girl, got her attention and then had nothing to say? That can be a big braw back because silence and awkward moments will NOT help you get anyone's phone number.

Planning Your Conversation Topics - Planning your conversations, where were we? That's right, getting out the pen and paper and planning what you will say, starting with your greeting.

Dating Conversation Topics Examples - I have quite a large number of questions I have banked up that I use often on people. But I won't list all of them here. Besides some of them may not be suitable for me to mention here and I don't want to offend anyone.

Proper Breathing to Calm Down - If you hyper-ventilate or find it hard to breathe when approaching women, then this part of the book can be of great help to you.

Exercise to Reduce Anxiety and Depression - Exercise gives you more energy, helps you sleep better, makes your heart stronger, helps your circulation, increases your lung capacity expand, makes your muscles stronger.

Removing Negativity Thoughts - What can happen once you actually approach a woman, start talking to her and is that you might go blank for a second and might start getting negative thoughts.

In the beginning of this section, I gave you some simple facts about women. I reassured you that most women are just like men, they are not evil rejection machines that are out to embarrass every guy that approaches them.

Women are not the enemy, in most cases men are their own worst enemy when it comes to approaching women.

It is your negative thoughts, anxiety and fear of rejection that stops you from getting the girl you like. Of course you already know this, so what's my point?

http://www.datingclass.com/shyguy/index.shtml

All this tutorial because man wan toast girl. One only need this if you intend to be a professional player "toaster". I don't bliv in this.

OP, i was sweating when asking my first GF out n that was what we talked about. We were at a party n I told her I couldn't understand why my palms were sweaty just because I want to ask her out. I experienced that only once in my life.

Asking a girl out is the same thing as asking a boy who is a stranger to be your friend. No matter how skilful or rich you are some will say no other will say yes. The trick is to do it for fun till you understand a lady's no does not necessarily mean NO n learn to capitalise on that.

A lady's NO is no death sentence. Any reasonable lady will find a polite way to tell you off if she's not interested.

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Skykid1208(m): 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
domwas2:
CONFIDENCE IS KEY to approaching women.

For many men, approaching a pretty girl they like can feel as if they have an anxiety disorder. The nervousness and anxiety can become so bad when trying to "pick up" a pretty girl, that you might actually experience symptoms that are similar to those of a panic attack!

Now let me ask you this, when you are thinking about or are about to approach a beautiful girl that you like.

Do you experience any of these symptoms:

Hyperventilating
Jitteriness
Racing thoughts
Racing Heart Beat
Feeling sick
Stuttering
Flustered
Words come out wrong
Difficulty breathing
Lump in throat
Difficulty swallowing
Mind drawing a blank
Butterflies in tummy
Fear of stuffing up
Fear of rejection
Sweaty palms

If so, this guide will help you over come your fears and approach beautiful women with ease and confidence. No fear of rejection, no sweaty palms, no overwhelming anxiety. Just "hey baby, how's it going" with no problems of any kind!

But before we get into the "meat" of this guide, there is some very simple facts you absolutely MUST know about women that are sure to make you feel better as you go over them:

Simple Facts About Women - Most women are just as nice and friendly as you and me, they are not mean to strangers and will NOT slap you or scream "Pervert" when you approach them.

Check Your Confidence Level - When it comes to dating, a confident guy always has an edge over shy guy. As a matter of fact, you could rarely see woman approach a guy and ask for a date. Guy will make the first move, most of the time.

Eliminating Negative Self Talk - Your subconscious mind will often try to do everything within it's power to prevent you from doing what you want by telling you all kinds of nonsense.

Creating Positive Self Talk - What you ask yourself WILL directly affect your self-esteem and confidence therefore increasing your anxiety when faced with approaching a woman.

Building Your Confidence - There are many ways to build your confidence, you can work out to look and feel great, try to always look your best, or even drink a little alcohol to get a little "Liquor Courage". What I'm going to talk about is how to build your confidence by way of affirmation.

Preparation Before Approaching Woman - Have you ever approached a girl, got her attention and then had nothing to say? That can be a big braw back because silence and awkward moments will NOT help you get anyone's phone number.

Planning Your Conversation Topics - Planning your conversations, where were we? That's right, getting out the pen and paper and planning what you will say, starting with your greeting.

Dating Conversation Topics Examples - I have quite a large number of questions I have banked up that I use often on people. But I won't list all of them here. Besides some of them may not be suitable for me to mention here and I don't want to offend anyone.

Proper Breathing to Calm Down - If you hyper-ventilate or find it hard to breathe when approaching women, then this part of the book can be of great help to you.

Exercise to Reduce Anxiety and Depression - Exercise gives you more energy, helps you sleep better, makes your heart stronger, helps your circulation, increases your lung capacity expand, makes your muscles stronger.

Removing Negativity Thoughts - What can happen once you actually approach a woman, start talking to her and is that you might go blank for a second and might start getting negative thoughts.

In the beginning of this section, I gave you some simple facts about women. I reassured you that most women are just like men, they are not evil rejection machines that are out to embarrass every guy that approaches them.

Women are not the enemy, in most cases men are their own worst enemy when it comes to approaching women.

It is your negative thoughts, anxiety and fear of rejection that stops you from getting the girl you like. Of course you already know this, so what's my point?

http://www.datingclass.com/shyguy/index.shtml
LOLZ
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by domwas2(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2015
Ballmer:

All this tutorial because man wan toast girl. One only need this if you intend to be a professional player "toaster". I don't bliv in this.

OP, i was sweating when I asking my first GF out n that was what we talked about. We were at a party n I told her I couldn't understand why my palms were sweaty just because I want to ask her out. I experienced that only once in my life.

Asking a girl out is the same thing as asking a boy who is a stranger to be your friend. No matter how skilful or rich you are some will say no other will say yes. The trick is to do it for fun till you understand a lady's no does not necessarily mean NO n learn to capitalise on that.

A lady's NO is no death sentence. Any reasonable lady will find a polite way to tell you off if she's not interested.

I don't see anything different from ur point to mine...we both driving same path.
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by a2space(m): 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
ifeemikel:
Tricks On How To Approach A Girl On The First Day

Please guys, help me out. This has been some kind of problem to me. If i see a girl for the first time I will not know what to tell her or say. Please I desparately need you guys help.

read this post to learn what to say to a girl that you want to woo... https://www.nairaland.com/2971906/how-picked-up-beautiful-afro-brazilian
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
Damsal:

Okay I'm back
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by chuckschukwurah(m): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2016
do u want to marry?I will help u.r u lukin for a sin partner I can't help u.so plz Dr which one r u lukin for? tell us.
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by youngengineer180(m): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
That's cool!
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Thazard(m): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
I need this seriously.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / Love Names And Romatic Nicknames For Your Sweetheart. / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.