Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Infinix Zero Vs Gionee M2 Vs Innjoo I2s - Vote Affordable Smartphone Of The Year - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero Vs Gionee M2 Vs Innjoo I2s - Vote Affordable Smartphone Of The Year (3229 Views)

The Top Selling Smartphone Of All Time Will Surprise You / Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone / Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Zero Vs Gionee M2 Vs Innjoo I2s - Vote Affordable Smartphone Of The Year by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
There's an on-going war between these three phones:
Infinix Zero
Gionee M2
InnJoo i2s

Click here to vote the smartphone which will be announced "affordable smartphone of the year" on 30th December 2014:
http://bestmobs.com/vote-best-affordable-smartphone-in-nigeria-2014/

Re: Infinix Zero Vs Gionee M2 Vs Innjoo I2s - Vote Affordable Smartphone Of The Year by Oyinkanade: 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
Jacide:
There's an on-going war between these three phones:
Infinix Zero
Gionee M2
InnJoo i2s

Click here to vote the smartphone which will be announced "affordable smartphone of the year" on 30th December 2014:
http://bestmobs.com/vote-best-affordable-smartphone-in-nigeria-2014/
See as innjoo ugly. Lol. *dodges stone*
Re: Infinix Zero Vs Gionee M2 Vs Innjoo I2s - Vote Affordable Smartphone Of The Year by jayhk(m): 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
techno h6
Re: Infinix Zero Vs Gionee M2 Vs Innjoo I2s - Vote Affordable Smartphone Of The Year by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
jayhk:
techno h6
lol. Where you see your Take.No for there? grin
Re: Infinix Zero Vs Gionee M2 Vs Innjoo I2s - Vote Affordable Smartphone Of The Year by Abeos(m): 12:02am On Nov 26, 2014
Gionee to me cos of its very good battery
Re: Infinix Zero Vs Gionee M2 Vs Innjoo I2s - Vote Affordable Smartphone Of The Year by barackodam: 1:41am On Nov 26, 2014
Price : Spec

Infinix.
Innjoo
Gionee
Re: Infinix Zero Vs Gionee M2 Vs Innjoo I2s - Vote Affordable Smartphone Of The Year by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2014
barackodam:
Price : Spec

Infinix.
Innjoo
Gionee

I don't get you
Re: Infinix Zero Vs Gionee M2 Vs Innjoo I2s - Vote Affordable Smartphone Of The Year by barackodam: 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
Jacide:

I don't get you

If you follow price ratio specification.

It's in that order
Re: Infinix Zero Vs Gionee M2 Vs Innjoo I2s - Vote Affordable Smartphone Of The Year by DoroMega: 3:58am On Nov 27, 2014
You can get any of them at 70% discount from Konga right now. More info @ http://www.doromega.com/2014/11/konga-yakata-black-friday-deals.html
Re: Infinix Zero Vs Gionee M2 Vs Innjoo I2s - Vote Affordable Smartphone Of The Year by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 27, 2014
DoroMega:
Beware: I am a spammer

Fixed. wink
Re: Infinix Zero Vs Gionee M2 Vs Innjoo I2s - Vote Affordable Smartphone Of The Year by Kurupt01: 11:07am On Nov 27, 2014
For me it's in this order
Infinix Zero even with its flaws I still enjoy my phone

Innjoo kinda stylish, slim and low price

M2 only good attribute of this phone is the battery which I don't give 2 sh+t about.. Too heavy, poor display

All my personal preference
Re: Infinix Zero Vs Gionee M2 Vs Innjoo I2s - Vote Affordable Smartphone Of The Year by buchisom1(m): 11:42am On Nov 27, 2014
Infinix zero all the way...coz dat fone dont deserve d moni it b sold for...infinix in samsung level wit dat type of functions mehn na 100k fone b dat so ..i will say infinix is d best for nw
Re: Infinix Zero Vs Gionee M2 Vs Innjoo I2s - Vote Affordable Smartphone Of The Year by JTjr(m): 11:51am On Nov 27, 2014
Infinix Is Unarguably D Best... Just Give It Good Maintenance, And You Are Ok
Re: Infinix Zero Vs Gionee M2 Vs Innjoo I2s - Vote Affordable Smartphone Of The Year by ogwahg: 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
Definitely Infinix. I haven't had any issue with it. Innjoo disappointed me. I haven't used gionee
Re: Infinix Zero Vs Gionee M2 Vs Innjoo I2s - Vote Affordable Smartphone Of The Year by lovinhubby2wife(m): 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
barackodam:

If you follow price ratio specification.

It's in that order
funny signature, omo yoruba
Re: Infinix Zero Vs Gionee M2 Vs Innjoo I2s - Vote Affordable Smartphone Of The Year by cutiedave(m): 12:21am On Nov 28, 2014
Pls guyz i real I need advice on which of the above phones I shld go for.tanx

(1) (Reply)

Enabling Gestures On Infinix Note 5 / See The Beautiful Painting Done With The Infinix Note 5 Stylus / 24 Hidden Android Settings You Should Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.