Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record (4317 Views)

Messi Beats Ronaldo To Raul's Record / Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Take Aim At Raul's UCL Scoring Record!!! / Messi Beats Ronaldo To Top La Liga Honours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
The Argentine attacker struck at APOEL on
Tuesday and is now the all-time top goalscorer
in the Champions League with 72 goals in the
continental competition
Lionel Messi has beaten Cristiano Ronaldo to
the Champions League goals record held by
Real Madrid icon Raul with his goal for
Barcelona at APOEL in Cyprus on Tuesday
night.
Messi's double at Ajax earlier this month saw
him move one ahead of the Portuguese and
draw level with former Madrid captain Raul on
71 goals in Europe's premier club competition.
The 27-year-old has now netted 72 times in 91
games for Barcelona in the Champions League,
while Ronaldo has scored his 70 in 106
matches. Raul needed 142 appearances to
reach 71 strikes.
Ronaldo, still on 70 Champions League strikes,
is in action for Madrid at Basel on Wednesday.
#coiled from www.goal.com
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by MysticZeus: 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
This Guy is a Genius!

Two of the Most Sought after individual records set in a space of 4 days.

#Respect

7 Likes

Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
grin grin
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Praisegirl(f): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
Messi 4 world best.Sorry Christiano you can try some other time.Viva barca

7 Likes

Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Praisegirl(f): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
Haters will still kum and start hating sha,but dats none of our business.Barcelona rules

3 Likes

Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
Broke 2 records in a space of four days....No wonder Keshi said he is from Jupiter.
Well, my Faction of Nairaland backs Messi for Ballon d'or

5 Likes

Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Blakyclyde(m): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
Young man, do well to post your source.
I bet you got the entire write-up from Ben Hayward's column on www.goal.com.

Anyway, King Lionel UMEAGWU Messi, the Ijaya gbogbo I of Mushin, the Ezegbakagbaka II of one village (I don 4get d name o! Chai! See my life) for Abia State, and the Lion of the tribe of Nou Camp has done it again!
Haters, go and jump off the 3rd Mainland Bridge!
King Messi rules!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
Blakyclyde:

Anyway, King Lionel UMEAGWU Messi, the Ijaya gbogbo I of Mushin, the Ezegbakagbaka II of one village (I don 4get d name o! Chai! See my life) for Abia State, and the Lion of the tribe of Nou Camp has done it again!
King Messi rules!
*Barman, give this guy 2 stout*

5 Likes

Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
Messi for ballon d'or

2 Likes

Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Praisegirl(f): 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
Messi 4 ballon d'or.just when you think he has nothing left to offer.
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Whobedatte(m): 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
Praisegirl:
. Vamoselbarca
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
differences between MESSI and RONALDO 1.
When RONALDO scores he points at himself.
When MESSI scores he points up, 2. RONALDO
will do 5 skills to beat 1 player. MESSI will do
1 trick to beat 5 players. 3. RONALDO is
compared to Messi.. While MESSI is compared
to Pele and Maradona. 4. RONALDO shoots
where MESSI would have passed to better
positioned player. 5. RONALDO is hungry for
individual success, MESSI plays for the success
of the team as a whole. 6. Girls like RONALDO
for his Good Looks while they like MESSI for
his Good Game. 7. RONALDO scores goals,
MESSI Breaks World Records. 8. RONALDO
plays because he loves fame, MESSI plays
because he loves the game. 9. RONALDO will
make your DAY! MESSI will make your
HISTORY! 10. RONALDO is Good, but MESSI is
Great!! The truth is painfull and if u don't like
that drink petrol and smoke Cigarette many
likes for king Messi�

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
Anoda messi hat trick
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Blakyclyde(m): 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
emmyspark007:
Anoda messi hat trick
That's six goals in just two games!
One amazing about this dude is that praises don't move him. If you want to see the best of Leo, just go on air (tv or radio) and say this:
''Messi has lost his passion for the game''.
And all of a sudden, he will reply you with goals.
He's simply amazing. Pure football god.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
Messi
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Blakyclyde(m): 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

*Barman, give this guy 2 stout*
Egbon mi, Oshey jare.
But e no go bad if u add small nkwobi na, in order to move d ministry to d Nou Camp.
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by hadunihade(m): 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
Blakyclyde:

King Messi rules!

Nice one bro
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ronaldo is a great player. Messi is jack of all trade, master of all.
Ronaldo moves with ball. Messi magnet the ball.
Ronaldo is concern with individual award. Messi is concern with team award.
Ronaldo like being appreciated. Messi appreciates his team members.
Ronaldo is too concern 4 ballon d'or. Messi is concern for team success and trophies.
Ronaldo is a complete player. Messi is a talisman, game changer, a football god, master of football.

3 Likes

Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Blakyclyde(m): 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
hadunihade:

Nice one bro
For the god of football, a really nice one.
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
2 MAJOR records in 2 games and 4 days...... . Wake Michael Jackson up when Ronaldo does that

4 Likes

Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Krasid(m): 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
Praisegirl:
Sorry.voting for ballon d'or has already closed.
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Krasid(m): 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
thatposter1:
2 MAJOR records in 2 games and 4 days...... . Wake Michael Jackson up when Ronaldo does that
I wonder where messi was when ronaldo was banging hat tricks in the begining of the season.

1 Like

Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Whobedatte(m): 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
Krasid:
I wonder where messi was when ronaldo was banging hat tricks in the begining of the season.
. Did the goals won him any accolade or breakany records? Messi is just a demigod. &comparing him to ronaldo is aninsult to those of us who love beautiful football

1 Like

Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
Krasid:

Injury. But whr was CR7 @ d world cup. Am a CR7 fan but truth must be said Messi pass am by far.

2 Likes

Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by engrhorla(m): 11:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
Messi!!! Ewele oooooo! Chai! D boy is gud! Ota lenu ju! Ori e fo n ka Sibe!

Did yu guys noticed he bagged d hat-trick with his 'weak' foot?

I hear Ron shouting foul play again!

Up Messilona

Frontpage b4 I vex oooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
Krasid:
I wonder where Ronaldo was when Messi was collecting 4 Ballon d' Or. I wonder where Ronaldo was when Messi was scoring 91 goals in one calendar year.
See don't even start, ok? I like Ronaldo, but Messi is just magical, his head should be the logo of La Liga

5 Likes

Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Krasid(m): 12:04am On Nov 26, 2014
Whobedatte:
. Did the goals won him any accolade or breakany records? Messi is just a demigod. &comparing him to ronaldo is aninsult to those of us who love beautiful football
His goals won him
la liga best player
la liga best striker
Uefa best player in europe
European golden shoe
Uefa champions league
Uefa super cup
Copa del rey
Most hat tricks in la liga history
Most goals uefa euro cup
Most goals in a single UCL season.

2 Likes

Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by moneybag100: 12:08am On Nov 26, 2014
Sending Messi back to his planet...

2 Likes

Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by kendrick93(m): 12:17am On Nov 26, 2014
after all d gra-gra ronaldo dey do,yet messi still keeps on breaking awards... messi is d king jare.. whether ronaldo wins dis world best doesn't matter cos messi will still be rated higher than him.

Mods,take dis to FP jare

1 Like

Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Whobedatte(m): 12:36am On Nov 26, 2014
Krasid:
His goals won him
la liga best player
la liga best striker
Uefa best player in europe
European golden shoe
Uefa champions league
Uefa super cup
Copa del rey
Most hat tricks in la liga history
Most goals uefa euro cup
Most goals in a single UCL season.
. Messis FIFA golden ball in 2014 alone would consume the thrash u put up there. Go figure out those who have won the FIFA golden ball.

1 Like

Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Slatemsk(m): 12:39am On Nov 26, 2014
Up barcelona
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Praisegirl(f): 12:47am On Nov 26, 2014
Krasid:
Sorry.voting for ballon d'or has already closed.
Whatever,but he is sure gonna win the nxt one even if he misses this one,besides,the poll might be reopened just like they did the last time so dont conclude yet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UEFA Cup: Zenit St. Petersburg Thrash Bayern 4 - 0 / First Picture Of Ronaldinho As A Prisoner In Paraguay / Antonio Conte Sacked By Chelsea Football Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.