Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan (2721 Views)

Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan / APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan / Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by gemiclem(m): 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
ABUJA — Indications emerged yesterday that
members of the House of Representatives are
on the same page with their Senate
counterparts in their bid to impeach President
Goodluck Jonathan.
It was reliably gathered that the assemblymen
would start impeachment process against the
President immediately it reconvenes next
Wednesday.
This is just as the lawmakers coordinating the
impeachment process have disclosed that they
have identified over 50 constitutional
violations against the President, which would
form part of the impeachment notice.
A ranking officer in the House who revealed
this said both chambers have resolved to work
together for the common good of the country
by impeaching President Jonathan for
“incompetence, corruption and unprecedented
impunity.”
He revealed that the impeachment plot against
Jonathan was not a partisan affair, explaining
that lawmakers from all the political parties
have identified with the “cause” and will not
give up until the President is “sent packing.”
“I’m sure you read the reports today that
senators are going to move against Jonathan.
Now you can confirm that the impeachment
thing is not about APC. It is a non-partisan
cause. We have all resolved that the man
(President Jonathan) must go.
“Never in the history of Nigeria has a leader
displayed such crass incompetence as we have
seen in President Jonathan. It is glaring and
you can feel it. Mr. President, with due
respect, has shown that he is not capable of
running this country. That is the basic truth”,
he stated.
According to the lawmaker, over 50
impeachable offences have been identified
against the president and members of the
House would work closely with the Senate to
ensure that the president is impeached.

source http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/reps-list-50-impeachable-offences-jonathan/

1 Like

Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by Curlieweed: 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
Little children playing with fire.

3 Likes

Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by Youngzedd(m): 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
Odikwa very risky Ooo.

Watching the drama.

1 Like

Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by CyberWolf: 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
Bunch of criminals...they are looking for campaign money..

2 Likes

Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by Horus(m): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
50 impeachable offences shocked. Guinness World Record grin

2 Likes

Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by KanwuliaJara: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
Gbaguan! kiss

1 Like

Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by slimfit1(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of impeachment.

3 Likes

Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by Bright2(m): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
What is the meaning of impeachment?
Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by gemiclem(m): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
Bright2:
What is the meaning of impeachment?

where did you school?

3 Likes

Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by engrtee(f): 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
You diidnt impeach him for inability to curb insecurity

until

he tampered with tambuwa

1 Like

Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
Impeach the idiotuu along side dumbo Sambo!

Useless combination!

2 Likes

Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by Dannyset(m): 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
And that's the last u will hear....."Impeachable offences"...To impeach now na story.

1 Like

Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
Why are the making noise? They should impeach the otuoke drunk alongside the otondo vice president.

Enough is enough!!

7 Likes

Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by Akpaife(m): 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
Them no fit,them only no how 2 make noise
Na 2day dnt worry those dat is against GEJ will get their selfs 2 blame after election
Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by waternogetemeny: 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
Do we really need a second chamber? The senate in my opinion is more than sufficient.

Let us scrap the house of reps and cut cost, na so so agbero that jump fence and fight full that house.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by asodeboyede(m): 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH!
Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by toyecoach(m): 12:05am On Nov 26, 2014
If that's what will bring an end to impunity,corruption,unemployment,insecurity that's been inflicted on Nigeria since 2009 it is well come but President;Dr. Goodluck E.J GCfR & C- I - C must be given a fair and just hearing
Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by mekd: 12:49am On Nov 26, 2014
asodeboyede:
JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH!
wetin concern jesus for this matter

1 Like

Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by SaiBuharii: 12:51am On Nov 26, 2014
As a voter, I can double the list

1 Like

Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by nationwide1(m): 12:54am On Nov 26, 2014
If they like, let them find 10,000 impeachable offences. Where were they when there was no imbroglio in the house? I'm personally not against sending Otuoke son back home but my concern is the common citizens. Bokoharam has no genuine reasons to fight yet they are fighting. How much more Niger Delta militants who will sure feel deprived with such a great reason to stop exploration of their oil for their enemies? They will fight to the last man standing. This is not 1967. I see Nigeria disintegrating with the selfish moves of legislators.

2 Likes

Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by mrofficial(m): 1:03am On Nov 26, 2014
Impeach the dullard for the good of this nation.
Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by lanxlot(m): 2:51am On Nov 26, 2014
50 APC REPS ACTUALLY.
Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by coolscott(m): 2:55am On Nov 26, 2014
nationwide1:
If they like, let them find 10,000 impeachable offences. Where were they when there was no imbroglio in the house? I'm personally not against sending Otuoke son back home but my concern is the common citizens. Bokoharam has no genuine reasons to fight yet they are fighting. How much more Niger Delta militants who will sure feel deprived with such a great reason to stop exploration of their oil for their enemies? They will fight to the last man standing. This is not 1967. I see Nigeria disintegrating with the selfish moves of legislators.

Right
Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by kokoA(m): 2:58am On Nov 26, 2014
nationwide1:
you make me laugh.. grin who are the "they" that will fight for him? Same militants that are willing to surrender to any government that throws good money at them? Forget dat thing jare.. This is Naija where every man is fighting for his or her pocket. I doubt the impeachment move will sail through, but if at all it does by some strange miracles NOTHING and I repeat NOTHING will happen to Nigeria.. Besides, you have failed to understand that Niger delta is bigger than "ijaw".. Lol.. You think other tribes in the region will risk their lives fighting for an ijaw man?

2 Likes

Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by nationwide1(m): 3:50am On Nov 26, 2014
kokoA:
you make me laugh.. grin who are the "they" that will fight for him? Same militants that are willing to surrender to any government that throws good money at them? Forget dat thing jare.. This is Naija where every man is fighting for his or her pocket. I doubt the impeachment move will sail through, but if at all it does by some strange miracles NOTHING and I repeat NOTHING will happen to Nigeria.. Besides, you have failed to understand that Niger delta is bigger than "ijaw".. Lol.. You think other tribes in the region will risk their lives fighting for an ijaw man?
You make good sense bro but remember Ken Sarowiwa died for a similar cause. There are other Ken Sarowiwas today. Don't also forget, BH was not as large unit as it is today when they started in 2001. When those guys start fighting, I bet you they will certainly have supporters and recruits. Some countries who are interested in oil will supply them ammunition and the fight will last longer than we might have envisaged. My take though.

1 Like

Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by donmalcolm21(m): 6:04am On Nov 26, 2014
Y
Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by Tokunbohkinibig: 6:14am On Nov 26, 2014
nationwide1:
You make good sense bro but remember Ken Sarowiwa died for a similar cause. There are other Ken Sarowiwas today. Don't also forget, BH was not as large unit as it is today when they started in 2001. When those guys start fighting, I bet you they will certainly have supporters and recruits. Some countries who are interested in oil will supply them ammunition and the fight will last longer than we might have envisaged. My take though.

Bro, things have changed against the militants over the years. Having witnessed how the militants amass wealth to themselves instead of their people under Jonathan administration, there is no more sympathy from Nigeria media and Nigerians towards these self-enriching militants anymore and Niger delta at large.

Secondly, the battle would be fought in Niger-delta region and considering how Jonathan is dealing/dealt with d Northerners(Sanusi, Boko-haram, Tambuwal) in recent time , chai! the battle would be disastrous; i pity people in Niger-delta region-Ijaw people in particular after Jonathan administration. I m hoping the militants would probably foresee what I am seeing and what might befall their people in the event of taking arms against Nigeria government then

You ll know how good Nigerian Army-Hausa/Fulani soldiers are when that time comes.............
Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by pmc01(m): 6:19am On Nov 26, 2014
engrtee:
You diidnt impeach him for inability to curb insecurity

until

he tampered with tambuwa

Well put.

As has once said, "they don't really care about us"
Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by pmc01(m): 6:30am On Nov 26, 2014
Curlieweed:
Little children playing with fire.

Tell me not that Ebele is the fire you're refering to?

Ok, add Mama Peace, Okupe, Abati, Okonjo, Allison, Edwin Clark, Aneinih, Asari, Tompolo, et. al., I still see no fire.
Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by diepreyefrank: 6:40am On Nov 26, 2014
waternogetemeny:
Do we really need a second chamber? The senate in my opinion is more than sufficient.

Let us scrap the house of reps and cut cost, na so so agbero that jump fence and fight full that house.
I think from what we r seeing the lower chamber is not just a waste of fund but also a chamber that produces irresponsible, corrupt and biased set of people. Let them work hard we are watching them...
Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by lonelydora: 6:44am On Nov 26, 2014
Those fence-jumping legiskatorsl are not serious.
Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by Acidosis(m): 6:47am On Nov 26, 2014
Those who plan evil against Mr President always fail smiley

There is something about Goodluck Jonathan. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Small Girl Who Refused To Explode Bomb Belt In Kano Market Speaks Out / Why Are So Many People Attacking The Trekker For GEJ? / Minister Orders DPR To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.