Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,740 members, 7,806,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! (4539 Views)

Alamieyeseigha Lying In State: For The Doubting Thomases, Pictures Don't Lie. / Alamieyeseigha Lying In State: For The Doubting Thomases, Pictures Don't Lie. / Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
I bet u @op, today 50 percent Nairalanders will go knockin @d illuminati door...
Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
Idrismusty97:
I think they also have an agenda of eliminating Christianity and Islam or reducing the influence this two religions have on the world. For that they have my support smiley.

Exactly, bro. These two religions are the reason why Nigeria and most of Africa are in a mess. People need the light of knowledge. They need to free themselves from those scammers that call themselves men of dog (sorry, God)

And these dogs (sorry, gods) of men will never want this country to get better. They are profiting from the mess. Imagine a country were things work well and employment rate is high, there won't be a lot of people in their churches every Sundays or Friday nights

2 Likes

Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by Ehimenboy(m): 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
hifaif:

Exactly, bro. These two religions are the reason why Nigeria and most of Africa are in a mess. People need the light of knowledge. They need to free themselves from those scammers that call themselves men of dog (sorry, God)

And these dogs (sorry, gods) of men will never want this country to get better. They are profiting from the mess. Imagine a country were things work well and employment rate is high, there won't be a lot of people in their churches every Sundays or Friday nights
You're getting it all wrong. Have you forgotten America started with "In God We Trust" while they grew in all ramifications? Aren't these religons broadly practised in Saudi Arabia and Italy? Then you can go on to mention tithes and offerings. Where in the universe does anything gets in a "mess" because it GIVES--in any form. Giving to your environment NEVER makes you poor/wretched. Giving and receiving is a law of nature!
By the way, is it not the members of this 'enlightened' group who share their unclad pictures promoting all forms of sexual immorality all over the globe? If every other person chooses to go their path, what then becomes of our world? Morals in clothing 'd become history, isn't it?
Moreover, they believe in God (Check out the lyrics of artistes with them) and obviously, you don't believe in Him. So, if you are thinking of 'supporting' them, you're on the wrong path.
I wonder how religion is responsible for fence-scaling leaders. Religion probably also taught them to make elections a do-or-die affair.
I must commend however, your being able to decipher they're out to bring down Christianity. You're very correct by that. Just one more thing: find out their modus operandi before throwing your arms around them! A literate 'd do that, at least.
Re: For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ehimenboy:

You're getting it all wrong. Have you forgotten America started with "In God We Trust" while they grew in all ramifications? Aren't these religons broadly practised in Saudi Arabia and Italy? Then you can go on to mention tithes and offerings. Where in the universe does anything gets in a "mess" because it GIVES--in any form. Giving to your environment NEVER makes you poor/wretched. Giving and receiving is a law of nature!
By the way, is it not the members of this 'enlightened' group who share their unclad pictures promoting all forms of sexual immorality all over the globe? If every other person chooses to go their path, what then becomes of our world? Morals in clothing 'd become history, isn't it?
Moreover, they believe in God (Check out the lyrics of artistes with them) and obviously, you don't believe in Him. So, if you are thinking of 'supporting' them, you're on the wrong path.
I wonder how religion is responsible for fence-scaling leaders. Religion probably also taught them to make elections a do-or-die affair.
I must commend however, your being able to decipher they're out to bring down Christianity. You're very correct by that. Just one more thing: find out their modus operandi before throwing your arms around them! A literate 'd do that, at least.

Bro, you didn't get my message. It is a fact that before the Age of Enlightenment, Religion made the world backward.

Religion taught man a lot of nonsense.

And I never said giving is bad nor did I say it is the reason that we are in this mess. We are in this mess because of our silly overdependence on an imaginary being.

America and a lot of other countries started out with religion but they stopped overdepending on it when it didn't bring them breakthroughs.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Under GEJ Can't Defeat Boko Haram- Guardian, UK / Who Is Che Guevara? / JUST IN!!! Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Mourns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.