Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Can Anybody Help Out, On The Series THE PACIFIC - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Can Anybody Help Out, On The Series THE PACIFIC (858 Views)

Telemundo Soap Operas; Which Of The Series Is Your Best? / Who Has Watched The Series "v" / Between The Series 24 And Prison Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anybody Help Out, On The Series THE PACIFIC by Henrodah(m): 11:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
Please movie lovers, i have done my best to download the series 'The Pacific'(2010) it's the follow up of Band of Brothers(2001) both produced by Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks. I have searched all series websites(Fzseries, Wapseries, Toxic wap, youtube too) I can seem to find it, the only links I found, I am to register with a Visa card or master card, please if any one has a free link to offer, I will be the happiest man on earth. Am sorry but am a sucker for WW2 movies/series/documentaries .
Thanks.
Re: Can Anybody Help Out, On The Series THE PACIFIC by xclusive43(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2014
Henrodah:
Please movie lovers, i have done my best to download the series 'The Pacific'(2010) it's the follow up of Band of Brothers(2001) both produced by Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks. I have searched all series websites(Fzseries, Wapseries, Toxic wap, youtube too) I can seem to find it, the only links I found, I am to register with a Visa card or master card, please if any one has a free link to offer, I will be the happiest man on earth. Am sorry but am a sucker for WW2 movies/series/documentaries .
Thanks.

http://watchseries.ag/serie/the_pacific
Re: Can Anybody Help Out, On The Series THE PACIFIC by Henrodah(m): 8:42am On Nov 26, 2014
Re: Can Anybody Help Out, On The Series THE PACIFIC by Henrodah(m): 8:43am On Nov 26, 2014
Boss thanks alot!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why ‘birdman’ Deserves The Oscar? / [photo] Jon Snow Is Alive (game Of Thrones) / Best Cartoons Exposed,top Ten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.