Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,423 members, 7,781,231 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:01 AM

The Craziest Lie(s) You've Ever Been Told. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Craziest Lie(s) You've Ever Been Told. (1106 Views)

What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? / The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? / List The Abbreviation(s) You've Got For Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Craziest Lie(s) You've Ever Been Told. by englishmart(m): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
[b] sometimes people lie amusingly grin
They think everybody is very gullible....

What are some of those crazy lies you were told that you knew were lies, but you couldn't help but believe..?

Now let me set the ball rolling.

When I was in jss2. my uncle came for a visit to my DAD (during the xmas period) I showed him my first term's result. I was expecting an applause, but he reprimanded me, claiming he and my DAD came first throughout their days in secondary school. (there's God o) grin

When he left, I asked my Dad, " he laughed hysterically, then he told me his brother was one of the most lacklustre students in his secondary school days. Chai! See lie abeg..

2ndly, I was on a public transit last week, I overheard a girl discussing with her friend. She said she likes football very well, she also claimed her boyfriend named Chukwudi, plays for Liverpool... I had to browse the names of every Liverpool player. Including those academy players, to be sure I was not missing anything

Na WA o. grin

Let's have yours pls. [/b]
Re: The Craziest Lie(s) You've Ever Been Told. by gede7744(f): 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
would like to read d comments sha.

so let me pitch my tent here cos comments are going to be hilarious and l need a good laugh cool
Re: The Craziest Lie(s) You've Ever Been Told. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lol I was here sha
Re: The Craziest Lie(s) You've Ever Been Told. by Ploy(m): 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
The one I can still remember is: Education is the best legacy.

In fact, education is a great facade and poo. Legacy ko, cygale ni
Re: The Craziest Lie(s) You've Ever Been Told. by Lordabas: 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2014

No i dont have a boyfriend. . .her phone rings. . .hold on i have to take this, my sh*t of a boyfriend is calling me

I picked up the drink i bought and walked off. Lol
Re: The Craziest Lie(s) You've Ever Been Told. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
That there is a man who lives in the sky who has a book listed with names of bad and good people.
Re: The Craziest Lie(s) You've Ever Been Told. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lordabas:

No i dont have a boyfriend. . .her phone rings. . .hold on i have to take this, my sh*t of a boyfriend is calling me

hahahaha
Re: The Craziest Lie(s) You've Ever Been Told. by englishmart(m): 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lordabas:

hahahajaajajajajajajaaja. Laughing in Burundi grin grin grin grin
Re: The Craziest Lie(s) You've Ever Been Told. by englishmart(m): 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
charix:
That there is a man who lives in the sky who has a book listed with names of bad and good people.
damn! This one too na lie?
Re: The Craziest Lie(s) You've Ever Been Told. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
englishmart:

Believe what you want. Me don talk my own.
Re: The Craziest Lie(s) You've Ever Been Told. by englishmart(m): 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
charix:

Believe what you want. Me don talk my own.
hahahajaajajajajajajaaja! You no talk anything
Re: The Craziest Lie(s) You've Ever Been Told. by Antell95(m): 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
englishmart:
[b] sometimes people lie amusingly grin
They think everybody is very gullible....

What are some of those crazy lies you were told that you knew were lies, but you couldn't help but believe..?

Now let me set the ball rolling.

When I was in jss2. my uncle came for a visit to my DAD (during the xmas period) I showed him my first term's result. I was expecting an applause, but he reprimanded me, claiming he and my DAD came first throughout their days in secondary school. (there's God o) grin

When he left, I asked my Dad, " he laughed hysterically, then he told me his brother was one of the most lacklustre students in his secondary school days. Chai! See lie abeg..

2ndly, I was on a public transit last week, I overheard a girl discussing with her friend. She said she likes football very well, she also claimed her boyfriend named Chukwudi, plays for Liverpool... I had to browse the names of every Liverpool player. Including those academy players, to be sure I was not missing anything

Na WA o. grin

Let's have yours pls. [/b]
since you've decided to ignore!

All is Well!
Re: The Craziest Lie(s) You've Ever Been Told. by englishmart(m): 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
Antell95:
since you've decided to ignore!

All is Well!
you don't understand. Just because I posted that I used 200k for football bettings doesn't make me a millionaire..

I'm a student....
Re: The Craziest Lie(s) You've Ever Been Told. by Antell95(m): 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
englishmart:
you don't understand. Just because I posted that I used 200k for football bettings doesn't make me a millionaire..

I'm a student....
hmmm! I no ask u to "dash" me money! Lend me(25k) i'll pay back(30k). I know you'll be like "why dafuq shud i give such amt to a stranger"
Re: The Craziest Lie(s) You've Ever Been Told. by englishmart(m): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
Antell95:
hmmm! I no ask u to "dash" me money! Lend me(25k) i'll pay back(30k). I know you'll be like "why dafuq shud i give such amt to a stranger"
exactly
Re: The Craziest Lie(s) You've Ever Been Told. by naijaboiy: 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
This guy claims to be schooling in the UK and he drives to school every time.

He claims to be a big boy in school having flings with white girls anyhow. undecided

One day I said send me your number let me ring you up,,he said "no" that it's not important.

Next day he uploads an aeroplane picture as his bbm profile picture and announces his arrival to nigeria shocked

So soon grin

The way some people dey lie ehn,,even devil dey learn work cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Lie(s) You've Ever Been Told. by Antell95(m): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
englishmart:
exactly
;( So what now ? #I'm_in_a#mess i wouldn't do this online
Re: The Craziest Lie(s) You've Ever Been Told. by englishmart(m): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
naijaboiy:
This guy claims to be schooling in the UK and he drives to school every time.

He claims to be a big boy in school having flings with white girls anyhow. undecided

One day I said send me your number let me ring you up,,he said "no" that it's not important.

Next day he uploads an aeroplane picture as his bbm profile picture and announces his arrival to nigeria shocked

So soon grin

The way some people dey lie ehn,,even devil dey learn work cheesygrin
they will be given their own petrol and lighter to prepare their own hell.
Re: The Craziest Lie(s) You've Ever Been Told. by englishmart(m): 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
Antell95:
;( So what now ? #I'm_in_a#mess i wouldn't do this online
you've got a mail.
Re: The Craziest Lie(s) You've Ever Been Told. by naijaboiy: 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
englishmart:
they will be given their own petrol and lighter to prepare their own hell.
hahahahaha.... grin
Re: The Craziest Lie(s) You've Ever Been Told. by 12spices(m): 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
Can't remember none undecided
Re: The Craziest Lie(s) You've Ever Been Told. by englishmart(m): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
Thank God I don't lie.
Re: The Craziest Lie(s) You've Ever Been Told. by englishmart(m): 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
12spices:
She tell me say she sabi dance proper... When music start she begin jump like frog... People come dey pity me on her behalf.....
why she no low say leg dey pain her na? cheesy
Re: The Craziest Lie(s) You've Ever Been Told. by englishmart(m): 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
gede7744:
would like to read d comments sha.

so let me pitch my tent here cos comments are going to be hilarious and l need a good laugh cool

(1) (Reply)

Something Very Awkward He Experienced Today / How Us Soldiers Are Trained Not To Laugh / First China Made Plane , Nigerians Patriots What Can We Produce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.