Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Bloodline: Inbred - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodline: Inbred (14374 Views)

BloodLine / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
A horror series full of secrets, deciet, thrills and shivers, 'cause when it comes to blood no one gives up and no mistakes are made. I hope you enjoy it

Tag:Seun
Lenmafon, hayoronke, amenbaby, dopevick,
Abbey2580, nisotzoe, haibeehae, wemmieslim,
Sheanoel, marioking, lordgalore, Ikeano92,
chuks000, monatim, Omololamide, olarafiat,
JigsawKillah, xtremelygifted, godsonchikelue,
Georgry, Kflorencek, Xtarxhyne, Onyi42, ayomi23,
Rounakid, Olusharp, Silkmoth33, harmlessphil,
mariamferanmi, ninja4life, Jennimma,
whisper2esi, unilever, Babe2sure,bookhy,
kingphilip, Chrisx1x, adeniyi00, Skyfornia,
Darus05, Flakkydagirl, Ggee, MuniratAbolanl,
Zeinymira, OVI75, Sirdy48, bayulll01, Anelk50,
missterious, Chibueze90, Diamondamsel,
MosesIgb,
Fantasywrita,
princesssusan
boladex1
Abuklaw
Omortolah
snowprince07
Kingso23
Bertadayz,Timothy3113,BestInDeeWorld,mattiechris,tunb
soulminister
ProfDee26, Hammenat24
Bloomingbud,seunviju,TiffanyJ,moseph,D9ty7
wizkris,Epaul,ProfDee26,babyboom,Inyanga,Grace
Ezeh,olarafiat,Komzzy1
candy
LogoDWhiz
jaymomma
Odward
uchebest2006
Babyjoker, PrinceAdepoju,Suspect33, NeuroBoss,
jaki006, light57,jubileesmith,
Anugod,TheWisestjaki006
PrinceAdepoju
Temmytayo20
Missuniverse,
popeshemoo,flakkydagirl,mayowaosman,balispecial,olara
Ezeh,olarafiat,Komzzy1,Iolite
udison

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
FTC! Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
PROLOGUE

The drums were struck with great vigour as a new member was being brought into the Clan of great spirits,the Narvena.

The wind was strong that night, as a great warrior was going to be added to the clan of spirits.
Thomas looked around the structure in awe as he couldn't remember how he got there. His hands were tied up and his feet bound together. The crowd seemed happy as everyone of them drank and tore boar meat to their hearts delight.

The leader stood in a distance with a sythe in his hands and his eyes glowing red. He approached Thomas, and the music stopped abruptly. Fear was written all over his face as the man got within arms length. The leader began chanting some divine incantations and after a few seconds, he looked Thomas straight in the face, and with one decisive swing of his sythe, Thomas's head was on the floor, abd dripping of blood.... ....

The alarm went off as Thomas stood up from his sleep.
"that was one hell of a dream" he said to himself.

TBC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
Jennimma:
FTC! Lolz

You are welcome my QUEEN
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by susrite(m): 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
I'm hoping this's gonna be a great one! Wow! Did i just made my first comment on NL on your story? You better don't dissapoint me. Besides, queen [why the queen?] jennimma, permit me to take a sit beside you...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Timothy3113(m): 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
Present, ride on boss

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
Timothy3113:
Present, ride on boss
my bro, am here for you guys o

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
CHAPTER One

×Intuition ×

Time was running out, as Thomas hurried through his morning routine. Today was going to be a special day as he was finally going to get his script published and certified for production by Emerald Pictures ,the largest movie producers in the country . He stood in front of his mirror to admire his beautiful structure, a 24 year old man, 5ft10" dark and good looking was just what the movie industry needed.

A text came into his Smartphone from an unknown no. which he ignored as he got into his newly acquired Hyundai Genesis. Beyoncé's XO rang through the speakers of his phone as a call came in from a funny looking number
"hello" Thomas answered
*no reply*
"i can hear you breathing, stop playing a prank on me Tony" he said yet again. The voice came up this time
"sleep is a pleasure for the weak, and the dark is the time for men. Welcome brother "*line drops*

He could less be bothered about a nonsensical phone call, and only his fattening bank account was his major concern and joy. After battling traffic in the city, he finally arrived at the studio, where he was met by Tosin, his backup girl. The pair walked together to the producers office to submit the final draft of his script. Tosin kept smiling wildly like a girl who just lost her virginity and was kinda frightening to Thomas.

"you know, it would be more pleasing if you called me more often" tosin finally spoke up after they had left the producers office.
"wow, i guess that's the 21st century's way of saying congrats " he replied he.
" Of course not, the 21st century congratulations would come up this evening " she said while smiling grimly

Another text from the same number came into his phone again. It read" whatever you do, don't go to studio house 4",that was odd, since he was heading there to get the set prepared. He scrolled to the first textand it read "Don't go to work today". Okay that was it, he had had enough of the joke and was not buying it anymore. He dialed up tony immediately

"dude what's up with all your humorous texts this morning? " he asked
'I've being working in studio house 7 all night, i just got the opportunity to pick up my phone and voila, it's just the guy i wanted to talk to, so how was the yesterday's booze, eh?" came the reply
"there is something going on in studio house 4,am headed there right now".
"do you need my help" Tony asked.
"maybe, get yourself there now". Thomas said as he dropped the call and headed to the studio to find out what was no needed for him to see.

********TBC
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by TiffanyJ(f): 10:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
Thanks for inviting me, sir
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
TiffanyJ:
Thanks for inviting me, sir
wow the illustrious TiffanyJ graced my page, thank you for coming. Kindly have a seat
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by TiffanyJ(f): 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
festwiz:
wow the illustrious TiffanyJ graced my page, thank you for coming. Kindly have a seat
I'm already occupying one of the best seats. This story won't pass me by

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 27, 2014
I like this.please try not to get us confused.. the studio 8,,7,,4 thing
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 12:13am On Nov 27, 2014
Jennimma:
I like this.please try not to get us confused.. the studio 8,,7,,4 thing

Sorry about that, lemme modify that
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by susrite(m): 12:31am On Nov 27, 2014
festwiz keep it up! Nice one bruv
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 7:32am On Nov 27, 2014
CHAPTER Two

**** Mark 1, Take 1****

The studio house seemed empty and gloomy as was not supposed to be on a normal day. The main doors were locked, so he decided to take a side entrance. After shuffling up a few steps, he got to the door on the far right of the building. He met the door ajar and proceeded into the building, leaving the door as he met it. The studio house was poorly lit as he could see a few moving characters. He hurried towards them in "spy-style" and hid behind some props as one of them moved towards him.

His ever busy Smartphone beamed up with a notification from yet the same number. Thomas was an Atheist and believed he could brave up every situation.
"repeated mistakes, leave none to be forgone", the text read. Thomas dialed up the number but couldn't reach it.
The characters started moving again and it seemed like they were weilding weapons of some sort.
The entire studio went dark, as an ominous wind blew past him. He turned round to look for the way he came in, but the door shut immediately. He summoned up courage and with carefully calculated steps, walked up to the characters whom seemed to have stopped moving.

"whatever you think you are all about, i don't care and am about to snap your neck this instant" Thomas said to the character closest to him.
"go ahead" came the reply.

The voice seemed extremely familiar. It was similar to the voice of the leader from his beheading last night. He took one step up the platform the characters were standing on. The platform was covered in blood as the body of a dead school girl lay in the corner. Thomas screamed his lungs out as he proceeded to flee when the studio lights came on

"you know, you are such a pussy running away from red paint "as Tony removed the outfit he was putting on.
" i am so going to smash you, you scoundrel " Thomas replied Tony as he didn't find it funny.
" The look on your face was worth it' the other character said, it was the producer whom he just submitted his final draft to. Tosin laughed he heart out as she was in charge of the light controls. Benjamin and a host of other actors and screen writers were present in the audience. "so i guess i just gave an acting lesson" Thomas asked his producer, "why wasn't i told"?
"well, you wouldn't have given a good performance" the producer replied.

Closing time, and everybody was hurrying to leave the production grounds. There was gonna be a costume party hosted by Tiffany Glover, she was one exceptional performer and Thomas had that something for her. He took a final look at the props that was setup for his movie. As he shut the studio houses door closed, an incription on a piece of paper lying in the floor read

"you are needed this night, Thomas ". He folded the paper and threw it in the trash as he got into his car and drove out of the production grounds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
CHAPTER Three

*Costume slumbers *

"woooh", Tony screamed on top of his voice in his batman costume. At 6ft and muscular build, one would say he was born for the role. Tiffany's apartment was packed full with guests from several countries, she was good looking and was one of the A-list actresses in the country presently. Thomas was prancing around by the pool area bothered about his ordeal on his way home from work

********flashback******
"Oga, Oga" the gate attendant praised Thomas as he left the production ground at emerald pictures. He pulled out a few thousand naira notes and gave it to the ever jubilant attendant.
"Oga, God go bless you, as you dey go for road, that accident wey suppose meet you go pass you, IJN amen" the attendant rounded up his prayers. Thomas smiled to himself and drove slowly trying to observe the area for any hot peice of action before the party.

A tall fair lady stood at the T-junction looking all hot and confused at the same time. "easy meat" Thomas smiled to himself before driving by her and winding down his window.

"do you need help"? Thomas said in his ultra seductive voice. The ladies response made his heart kick itself.

"yeah, I'm heading to Edward Cresent, my vehicle just broke down and my sister isn't picking her calls "she replied in a voice no man could ever resent

" i stay at Edwards Cresent, come in "Thomas hastily replied unable to believe his good fortune, a dumb mistake a regular guy makes.

Thomas and the girl started hitting it off and he found out her name was Rita. 20 minutes before arrival at his apartment, Rita started acting funny. She gripped angrily at Thomas' trousers tearing off the trousers right thigh. Her fingers were becoming sharp and curvy. Her tone became masculine as she screamed

"You are needed right now "

Her face became warty,hairy, disfigured and blood gushed out of her ears. Thomas couldn't take his leg of the gas pedal as the car glided towards the street's intersection with the Highway. Thomas said his last words as they came smashing onto the side of a truck.

He pushed open the door of his car. A crowd of onlookers had gathered marveled of how he survived the accident which killed the truck driver. He looked at the passengers seat where Rita was sitting before the accident, she had left without a trace. A text came into his Smartphone. It read

"You were lucky he was there this time, don't bet on it again" He tossed his phone in a nearby gutter and submitted himself to the police.......

*******Present******
"a penny for your thoughts " Tosin interrupted his confused mind.
" you have not the slightest clue what happened this evening ". Thomas said

" well then, let's hear it " Tosin replied.

.... . ....

TBC
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ahhhhhh! *screaming*

cool story tho.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by TiffanyJ(f): 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nice start, and I can see the suspense building up. Continue, sir
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
TiffanyJ:
Nice start, and I can see the suspense building up. Continue, sir

Thank you sweets, i really appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 7:23am On Nov 28, 2014
CHAPTER Four

,*Secret to Confusion *

"it just had to be a girl, Thomas " Tosin replied in an unpleasant tone after hearing his narration of his earlier ordeal.
" wow, i survived such an incident and all you bother about is a girl? You know what am going home to clear my head" Thomas replied angrily storming towards the main entrance. The house was one beautiful piece, it was rumored to have being built by an arab sheikh and given to Tiffany after a pleasing "sex romp". Everything from the flooring to the ceiling overhead was made out of cut stone, the chandeliers that littered the house were made of large diamond and ruby stones and the building could house about 70 people.

"how does she live here on her own anyways?" Thomas's anger had being broken after examining the hallway leading to the main entrance.

"where do you think you're going? ", Tiffany called him from behind, just as he was about opening his door and walking out.

" i wanted to clear my head " he replied as she walked to his side looking all sexy

" my ex used to tell me that he cleared his head with a bottle of 20 year old cognac, and i have it in my wine cellar." she replied pulling him to her and teasing him with her lips.

"lead the way mi lady " Thomas replied as dragged him towards the wine cellar." if my mind doesn't kill me, women will". Thomas thought to himself.

"how large is this house anyway" Thomas asked to break the silence that had looming for about five minutes. Tiffany made thomas marvel with her answer. Sometimes rumours only show the wrong side of a person.

"here we are hon" she said giving him that 'eat-me-up smile.

"surprise me" Thomas replied her. The cellar was built to accommodate two floors and it was fully automated. All brands of whiskey and gin e.t.c was available with as little as a button push. She handed him a bottle of 22yrs old Vacheron cognac. After downing a few glass the pair started hitting it off and Thomas was feeling it tonight. She held him tight in a sweet romance. He pulled his backup phone from his pocket and quickly texted Tony

"currently hitting it of with Tiffany in the cellar, choke on that"

A reply from Tony came on it was a selfie of him and Tiffany at the party with a caption in your dreams.

A quick reflection of the past events of the day jolted him to reality. "find me in the cellar, something is not right" he replied tony before returning the phone to his pocket.

.... .. .... .. .... .. .. .. ...

TBC

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Uchexxy(m): 11:06am On Nov 28, 2014
Eagerly waiting for the next chapter. Bros fast abeg
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
Uchexxy:
Eagerly waiting for the next chapter. Bros fast abeg
bros, na morning / evening update to keep the blood rushing. Thanks for joining us
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hehehehehehe...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
CHAPTER Five

***Goose King *****

"why did you stop? "Tiffany or whoever she was asked him. Thomas had to get out of there as quickly as he could.
" I'm *snorts* color liked the sea? "Thomas began speaking gibberish in an effort to break away from her. It seemed to have worked, as she left him for a few seconds. He stumbled towards the entrance to the cellar in a drunken fashion. Tiffany turned around. She wasn't Tiffany anymore.

" Rita?, how did you get here " Thomas asked her.

" Ummm, same way i came" she replied sarcastically while pointing towards the cellar's entrance.

" What do you want from me? Who sent you? " Thomas asked her in a shaky voice that suggested he was frightened.

" Hmm, lemme think of that for a minute ". She began tapping her feet repeatedly as she scanned the room for something important, Thomas wasn't having any of it and he made a dash for the entrance, but the doors immediately shut close.

The lights in the cellar became dim, making it appear coffe brown. Rita was no longer in the room leaving Thomas bewildered. The cellar appeared smaller than it was when he had first gotten in. He pulled his phone out of his pocket but the battery had died. He pulled a bottle from the wine stash an broke it to use as a weapon in case anything attacks him again.

"Thomas " a voice called out his name from within the walls.
" Thomas " the voice was softer this time.
" Thomas " the voice was fading. It sounded like a dying woman's plea for life.

" where are you? Show yourself " Thomas screamed to the walls. He was slowly losing his mind.

An incomplete half formed child came out the walls. The child had lost an eye and a leg. His hands wobbled as blood dripped from its joints, a few cuts on its abdomen suggested the child was aborted.

Thomas let his guard down as he felt pity for a child whose life was cut short before it began. It lunged at Thomas with its hands. Thomas pulled his improvised dagger to cut its hands off. In a swift move It let go of Thomas causing him to cut his own left palm. Blood gushed out of the wound ceaselessly like a running tap. It repositioned again at grabbed him again. It pushed his eyes back, trying to cause them to pop.
With his right hand, Thomas pushed the edge of the broken bottle right through the child's skull.

It shrieked in pain as it let go of his eyes and proceeded to use its teeth to tear large chunk of flesh from his forehead. Thomas was loosing consciousness as he prayed for hope.

The cellar's doors opened.. .... ....

TBC

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
One word, horrific.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 7:58am On Nov 29, 2014
CHAPTER Six

*****Fables *****

Tiffany walked into the cellar looking shocked and terrified by the sight of Thomas drenched in his own blood. Tony rushed to him on the floor and felt his pulse. It was weak. Tiffany dialed the emergency response number and in a few minutes an ambulance had arrived at the house. The guest were confused as they proceeded towards the cellar, just behind the rescue men.

Tony barred the guest from coming in and suggested going back to their celebration. Many obliged except Mary the ever persistent reporter from Truth Tv. She wasn't having any of it as she tried to peek into the cellar.

"what's there that you're keeping secret from the public? was a murder committed here? Was it a robbery? Why are there blood stains on your shirt? Are you the killer? ". Her words angered Tony greatly and if not for the fact that he was being recorded he would have beaten the early morning cold from her body.

He kept his cool and replied her

"it's nothing serious, the cellar operator had fallen from the first floor of the cellar and he has split his wrist on a few broken bottles. It's nothing to worry about. The doctors are taking care of him right now, everything will be fine ".

She seemed convinced of his reply as she headed back to the party. There was going to be a scandal for sure the next day. The emergency workers successfully moved Thomas out of the building and into the ambulance without causing a scene . Tony drove alongside them to the hospital.

It was around 4am that morning before Thomas could regain his consciousness. His lower left hand was in heavy casting. He was strapped to the bed to prevent him from struggling as his head was in bandage. The bandage was really soaked.

"hey, beet root wake up" Thomas usually called Tony beet roots to make fun of him. Tony was half British and his nose sometimes turned purple when he was cold or frightened. Tony could barely get on his feet as he spoke a lot of gibberish nonsense.

A figure was at the window to the room Thomas was admitted. He couldn't see who the person was because the blinds were down. The character stood there for about 3 minutes not moving, just standing still. This frightened him the more as he began to struggle to get up from his bed. His heart beat increased as the doctor rushed into his room.

The figure left, like it dissolved into the ground....

TBC
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Uchexxy(m): 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
Okay, becoming tense. afraid don dey hold me sef
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by EbukaMascot(m): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
Horrific

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
This is one awesome story, where did the O.P run to?

Anyways followingsmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Inyanga(m): 11:16am On Dec 12, 2014
%%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hey guys, sorry for leaving for so long. The nairaland mods banned me for two weeks. Hope you guys can forgive me. Will be dropping updates from tomorrow.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 14, 2014
festwiz:
Hey guys, sorry for leaving for so long. The nairaland mods banned me for two weeks. Hope you guys can forgive me. Will be dropping updates from tomorrow.

Thanks
uh uh...i thought as much. Welcome back.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' / Nnedi Okorafor Wins Hugo Award. Becomes First Nigerian To Win That / John Mahama Receives Godspower Oshodin, Nigerian Poet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.