Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Please Review Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Review Site (671 Views)

Re: Nigeria's First Consumer Review Site - Revamped / Pls Help Review Site Http://www.faithacademyportal.com / Review Site Plssss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Review Site by resultcase(m): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hello nairalanders, I want all to review this new blog..... its just 3 days old. Suggestions, Contributions, modifications critics are highly welcome.

Writers are also welcome........

www.mm24plus.com
Re: Please Review Site by bedfordng(m): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
not bad.but you still have to work on it.i made use of mobile to surf the site so i can't really give review on the pc version.i noticed you added popular post and archieve widget.you can replace the popular post with recent post widget and also make the archieve widget drop down instead of allowing it to list the details, sucking up more space.no need having over 2 labe widget.one is ok.since your site is entertainment niche, i will recommend using a responsive template.also, hope you have added the site to google webmaster tool
Re: Please Review Site by internetpo(m): 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hmm. Not bad. Aligned well on my laptop. yet to use mobile to view. There's something abt the all white I dont like. May be a banner (with a different colour) will kill the all white monotony.
Re: Please Review Site by resultcase(m): 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
bedfordng:
not bad.but you still have to work on it.i made use of mobile to surf the site so i can't really give review on the pc version.i noticed you added popular post and archieve widget.you can replace the popular post with recent post widget and also make the archieve widget drop down instead of allowing it to list the details, sucking up more space.no need having over 2 labe widget.one is ok.since your site is entertainment niche, i will recommend using a responsive template.also, hope you have added the site to google webmaster tool

Thanks for your recommendation.
Re: Please Review Site by resultcase(m): 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
internetpo:
Hmm. Not bad. Aligned well on my laptop. yet to use mobile to view. There's something abt the all white I dont like. May be a banner (with a different colour) will kill the all white monotony.

Thanks alot, coloured banners are coming both on header and sidebar....

(1) (Reply)

Cpmserve Publishers / Nigeria's First Mp3 Search Engine / Pls Webmasters, Need Advice On (nazuka Dot Net) Web Hosting Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.