Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:25 PM

Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures - Agriculture (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures (213850 Views)

Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) / Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* / Approximately How Much Would Start Plantain Plantation Of 1hectare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by Aladeope: 11:34am On May 08, 2019
i can also be reach via email: aladeakeem07@yahoo.com

Aladeope:
Dear Guys,

My name is Mr. Akeem, i have 20 arces of land at iseyin, oyo state which is good for agriculture. our area of specialization focus mainly on cassava and plantain plantation, i have not done any thing yet on the land, but i have done my consultation and a comprehensive business plan for both the cassava and plantation is ready but the finance to start is my challenge.

I want to use this opportunity to Seek for partnership/investor who are willing to take risk with me.

there is a ready made market for what we planned to plant (commercial market)i.e marketing our product after harvest is not a problem.

Any interested party can chat me on whatapp 07039657867.

please strictly for business.

Regards
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by world1(m): 6:50am On Jun 06, 2019
My Dear,

Abeg be in charge!
What defines you is how well you rise after falling! It's not the load that break you down, it's the way you carry it! No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, show up and never give up! I dare you today!

Have a fulfilled day.

1 Like

Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by Sanmiabiona769(m): 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
Am in Ibadan and just got an acre of land last week to plant Plantain in Olorunda.
What is the cheapest price of sucker I can get pls.
At least 800 suckers
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by amadasunfarm(m): 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
please how can I fence a three acres of farmland with a tree and what type of tree
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by Mekanus(m): 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2019
Word1 is there any breed of plantain that bears two fruit bunch at a time?
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by world1(m): 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mekanus:
Word1 is there any breed of plantain that bears two fruit bunch at a time?
yes.
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by Maryyoung(f): 8:34am On Dec 24, 2019
plz I want to start plantation. can you put your number so that we can talk
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by AfroAgroPower: 12:21am On Jan 13, 2020
Pavore9:
I just wish Kenyans know what plantain is am tired of buying a kilo of imported plantain for N350 but banana is very common and cheaper than sweets!
Pavore9 , Can we work on the exportation of Plantain to Kenya ??
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by AfroAgroPower: 12:25am On Jan 13, 2020
world1:

You are really reading my mind I will be talking about COCOA and MORINGA next.
But cocoa is for big boys if you don't have millions of naira don't even call me. grin
Do you have a market for moringa locally and internationally?
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by oladforever: 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
HAVE YOUR BUSINESS PROPOSAL/FEASIBILITY REPORT DELIVER TO YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS WITH FREE CASH FLOW PROJECTION AND FUNDING TIPS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE.
Do you want to expand your business, be more competitive in your industry or achieve certain goals?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above, you need a business plan! Whether you've just started out or been running for years, business planning can be the key to your success.
Developing and articulating a good business plan/proposal makes your business ideal to have a focus, direction, defines your objectives and maps out strategies to achieve your goals. It helps you know upfront about you capability of running such business, highlighting all the requirements and projected profit/income streams at a glance. A business plan is a living guide that every business should develop as the business grows and changes. Successful businesses review and update their business plan when circumstances change. A business plan thus assist in seeking finance for your business either through banks or investors, showing them why they should invest in your business.
Why don’t you contact us today at DOLAPATH GLOBAL SERVICES for you detailed BUSINESS PLAN or BUSINESS REVIEW.

We will help you develop/review your business plan that will help you comfortably start your business idea and/ or expand your existing business while exceeding your expectations.
We’ve had previous success stories in the following business areas such as:

Cassava tuber farming and production
Cassava Starch and Flour production
Plastic production
Soap production
Palm Oil and Palm Kernel production
Tissue paper production and packaging
Jumbo reels production
Dry cleaning services
Pharmaceutical drug production
Table water production
Bread and pastries production
Printing / Advertising services
Juice production
Snail Farming
Cat-Fish production. e.t.c.
Why don’t you reach us today and your business will be on the path to success.

Principal Consultant: Olusegun Oladeyi
You can reach us via:
Email: dolapathglobal@gmail.com
Call/Watsapp: 08067627940.

Thank you.
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by iyckson: 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
World 1. Can get hybrid plantain suckers from ur farm?
I want plant in ogun state.
How much per sucker ?

1 Like

Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by Agribusinessnig: 6:56am On Jan 27, 2020
iyckson:
World 1. Can get hybrid plantain suckers from ur farm?
I want plant in ogun state.
How much per sucker ?
Cameroon hybrid giant plantain sucker is N150
You can reach him through 0.8.065220074
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by oluwakayode25(m): 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
world1:
My Dear,

Abeg be in charge!
What defines you is how well you rise after falling! It's not the load that break you down, it's the way you carry it! No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, show up and never give up! I dare you today!

Have a fulfilled day.

Please sir can I please have your whatsapp number sir??
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by joyjoomla(m): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
world1, hello bro. Please can I know the possible cost of cultivating 1 1/2 hectares of plantain and the profit potential in 2 years
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by GRACEMPIRE(f): 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nice one Mr. Jaspa
Are you still in this business?
I need to see you if so.
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by Bestnigeriabusi(m): 6:16am On Apr 27, 2020
Plantain Farming Business Plan In Nigeria 2020. PDF How Do You Start

PLANTAIN FARMING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA/ FEASIBILITY STUDY

Recently i made a post on plantain chips Business in Nigeria and based on demands I decided to make a post on plantain farming business plan in Nigeria and i hope you will find this information useful. First of all, we must understand that this business is a very profitable business and for those who are interested in going for it, I have made this article specially for you. So enjoy it. Plantain Farming Business Plan In Nigeria

Nigeria is a blessed country though it’s natural resources are not properly managed. Nigeria is a blessed agriculturally with large expanse of lands. And this is one of the reason why plantain flourish so well. Plantain business is a very lucrative one so long you have the right knowledge about it. There are some skills that that puts you ahead of in this business and that’s what we will be discussing. Please don’t forget to drop your comments on the comment box.

Read also >>> How I Can Start A Building Materials Business Plan In Nigeria

Plantain as it where is one of the commonly consumed food in Nigeria. And it is always available. Why is plantain so much in a very high demand in Nigeria? Because it widely consumed by vertically everyone. For those who don’t like eating it ripe can eat the unripe ones. Either you eat a roasted one, fried one, boiled one etc. With these, we are not surprised at all to why the product is in high demand.

Some states in Nigeria have taken a full responsibility of making plantain their main source income and they are actually making tons of millions of naira. Below are the states that produces plantain in a very large quantity: Ondo, Osun, Cross River, Ekiti, Oyo, and Edo. Plantain is produced in the following states in Nigeria Lagos, Ondo, Ogun, Oyo, Oshun, Ekiti, Edo, Delta, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Imo, Bayelsa, Abia and Ebonyi.

How are plantains produced?

Let’s discuss how plantain are grown anywhere in the world. They are grown from a long 12 to 15 foot underground rhizome. When this happen, it results in giant leaves that are up to 9 feet long and 2 feet cross. It takes about around a central trunk or pseudostem. Plantain Flowering takes up to 10-15 months of mild temperatures and then another 4-8 months to produce fruit.

How long does it take for a plantain tree to bear fruit?

Before you can obtain a fruit in plantain production, you will need about 10 to 15 months without freezing temperatures to produce flowers and again you will need another four to eight months to grow the plantains produce to full maturity.

In Nigeria, plantain is one of the most sort after agricultural produce. And the reasons as we have mentioned are numerous. The ripe and the unripe ones can be boiled, the ripe one can be fried which is popularly called dodo. both ripe and unripe can be roasted, plantain can also be processed into flour. The raw materials are very rich in many ways. And that’s why it’s an important food stable here in Nigeria.

If you want to go into Plantain plantation, there are stuffs you need to know and that’s the fact that it’s need a conducive climatic condition to thrive very well. It can’t do well in a very hot climatic condition. Remember they are grown from suckers. Unlike what many people do say, plantain farming is a very stressless business to venture into. The reason is that it has ability to sustain itself for over three decades. It’s not as stressful as people do assume. It’s a stressless and when you start, you don’t need much input.

Read also >>> Tomatoes Farming in Nigeria Business Plan 2020 PDF

From research we have discovered that Africa produces over 50 per cent of the worlds total plantain production. This is quite huge. Let’s get some more statistics. Do you know that plantain are largely produced in the southern and western part of Cameroon. The reason is because the fertile soils of that region allow the plantains to grow well. Nigeria too is among the top 25 most plantain producing country in the world. It was researched by experts that up to 70 million people in West and Central Africa region get more than 25 per cent of their carbohydrate from plantain. Because of the demand for carbohydrate, fast food and ion, the consumption of plantain have led to the high rate of demand for plantain in Nigeria.

You won’t be advised to go into plantain farming business in Nigeria without first and foremost having a very good and well detailed business plan. With the business plan you will have a very clear picture of your business mission statements, market analysis and strategies too. financial projections, funding etc and Capital required for startup. With a business plan, you can now talk about expanding your business in the nearest future. Expansion means you can also have a plantain processing facility.

We have established one fact that plantain farming business such a one that can be self sustaining agricultural farming you can think of going into and it won’t stress you out at all. This means that anyone can very much do this business very well. Yeah. You don’t have to be a farmer or study agriculture in school. All you need is some basic knowledge and that’s what we are discussing here. Plantain Farming Business Plan In Nigeria

So many times I have been asked in seminars if plantain is a tree or palm? But the truth is that plantain is neither a tree or a palm but a plantain is a giant lumb of herb. As it where, it can’t do too well in every location and one of such a place is South Africa. In this country, plantain farming can not be done at all. This means that while choosing a location, you must have done your due diligence and research before you go into this business. Make sure you choose the right location for your plantain farming. Read on and see what we have for you.

TABLE OF CONTENT FOR PLANTAIN FARMING FEASIBILITY STUDY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA

1.0 Executive Summary
Keys to Success
Products
Market
Financial Considerations
1.1 Objectives
1.2 Mission

2.0 Company Summary

3.0 Products

4.0 Market Analysis Summary
4.1 Market Segmentation
4.2 Target Market Segment Strategy
4.3 Industry Analysis
4.3.1 Competition and Buying Patterns

5.0 Strategy and Implementation Summary
5.1 Sales Strategy
5.2 Marketing Strategy
5.3 Competitive Edge

6.0 Management Summary
6.1 Personnel Plan
6.2 manpower requirements
6.3 man power budget

7.0 key financial management controls

8.0 Projected financial statements
8.1 Application of funds
8.2 operating and maintenance costs budget
8.3 projected profit on 50 acres of plantain plantation in 12months
8.4 income statement projections
PLUS BONUS PACKAGE
COMPLETE GUIDE TO COMMERCIAL PLANTAIN PLANTATION FARMING IN NIGERIA
PLUS BONUS PACKAGE
COMPLETE GUIDE TO PLANTAIN SUCKER PRODUCTION SEEDLING MULTIPLICATION

GET YOUR PLANTAIN FARMING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA / FEASIBILITY STUDY. To place an order, pay N10,000 to

GTBank (Guaranty Trust Bank)
Account Name – Ogumka Innocent
Account No – 0153723721

After paying for your Plantain Farming Business In Nigeria Feasibility/Business Plan and Manual, send your email and payment details to 09066078526.

Before you get into this business, there are things that are needed before you start plantain farming business in Nigeria: Suitable farm land, healthy plantain suckers, fertilizer, clean water source, plantain graters, drying chamber, Packaging machine, knives for peeling, wheelbarrows, basins, weighing scales, stand-by generator, sacks and nylons for packaging, Sealing machine.

Read also >>> Poultry Farming Business Plan In Nigeria PDF 2020

Starting a Plantain Farm

Before you start a plantain farming business in Nigeria, you must first and most importantly have a farm land. Ensure you have the right soil and the a very good land located where you won’t have issues accessing it. You will need a loamy soil that contains a good organic matter. You can apply organic manure into the the land to improve the soil content if its not rich enough its very important that you acquire a land with the right type of soil.

For Lands that has a very thick vegetation, we can say is best for plantain farming. The reason is that is the thick vegetation indicates that the land contains the right soil for good produce and that’s just what a plantain farming needs.

Remember that it’s not all types of land that plantain does well. There are some specific kind lands that can work here. So don’t just acquire any kind of land. Ensure you acquire the best loamy soil for it. You can go through our business plan on planting not farming and you will see all that needs to be seen in regarding lands and soil for plantain farming Business in Nigeria. The lands must contain a good organic to inorganic ratio necessary for plantain Farming. So go for the lands that are the right soil composition for plantain Farming. For those who wants to go into commercial farming, they you will need at least two hectares of land.

Preparing the Farm Land

After you have gotten a land for your plantain farming, what’s the next move? You have to clear the land and most importantly you have to cut the tress down. These tress would have ordinarily shielded sunlight from penetrating to the plantains suckers. Ensure you have a well drained land that is naturally fertilized because young plantains or suckers do not do well in wet conditions. But at times you may not have a land that has all these qualities. So what do you do? Then revitalize the soil and make sure you add artificial fertilizer to moist the soil to suit what you want. This is a necessity should in case you don’t have a good land for plantains.

Getting Healthy Plantain Suckers.

The way plantains are planted are quite distinct from other plants. They are dry much different but in some other sense they are similar. One of the reasons for it is the fact that Plantains are not propagated from seeds rather it’s from what we call plantain suckers. Those of you who are into plantain farming will understand that there are three types of plantain suckers that exist which can be planted. The are: sword suckers, water suckers and maidenhead suckers

Before you start, please do your own due diligence about this business. Ensure you carry out your own research work. Because it will be very wise of you to plant a very good sucker so that you have a bountiful Harvest. Like I have initially said before, the plantain farming business can be self sustaining for as long as three decades and you need do it rhe basic clearing and maintenance. If you want your plantain farm to flourish and do well, then you much at all time it full attention and utmost care must be given to it. Ensure you water, protect the plantain and also protect it from strong winds.

Employ Laborers

This is not a one man business so I will advise that you employ some m
Laborers because you can’t own a big plantain farm and wants to handle it alone that will be counter productive. You will need some form of helping hands to get these jobs done. For example, you will employ those who will be in charge of planting and watering the plantain suckers, and also those to weed and harvest the matured plantains. When we talk about laborers, we are not asking you to employ the most educated one. Get cheap labour and get to pay some something.

Harvesting

It takes a minimum 8-10 months before for you harvest your plantain. And remember that these period will be their harvest time so the need for staffs is very important.

Our very own sample Plantain Farming Business Plan in Nigeria can be used to access bank loans, proposal writing and grant applications.

The business plan was recently compiled after a thorough feasibility study on Plantain Farming Business in Nigeria was done our team of experts..

PLUS BONUS PACKAGE
COMPLETE GUIDE TO COMMERCIAL PLANTAIN PLANTATION FARMING IN NIGERIA
PLUS BONUS PACKAGE
COMPLETE GUIDE TO PLANTAIN SUCKER PRODUCTION SEEDLING MULTIPLICATION

Hurry now, GET YOUR PLANTAIN FARMING FEASIBILITY STUDY BUSINESS PLAN. To place an order, pay N10,000 to

GTBank (Guaranty Trust Bank)
Account Name – Ogumka Innocent
Account No – 0153723721

After you have made payment for your Plantain Farming Business Plan In Nigeria Feasibility Study, send your email and payment details to 09066078526

Source >>> [urhttps://www.bestnigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/plantain-farming-business-plan-in-nigeria-2020-pdf-how-do-you-start/]best business plan nigeria[/url]
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 23, 2020
Please to plant a sucker what is the price?
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by Stevido4u: 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
world1:

So when is the time??
You claim to have a plantain farm and you dont know anything about the season. You claim to be a banker but market women are now smarter than you. https://www.nairaland.com/1923142/monkeys-plantain-banana-plantation

U just feel like talking anyhow right?
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by Henryimoter(m): 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
For Orange farm call 07069670428

Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by patricknz(m): 8:01am On Aug 19, 2020
world1:
Hello everyone,
Am an Agribusiness Consultant based in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria.
My company is Natural Nutrient Limited.

LET'S DISCUSSED EVERYTHING ABOUT SETTING UP A PLANTAIN FARM.
What is a Plantain?
Plantains are a member of the banana family. They are a starchy, low in sugar variety that is cooked before serving as it is unsuitable raw.

Unlike starting other tree farms, starting a plantain farm and growing plantain are easier and less complicated.
Although growing plantain still requires ones attention, the level of skill required is not as intensive as other trees.
Here are a few guidelines in growing plantain and starting a plantain farm.

Step 1.
LAND PROCUREMENT
The first thing to consider in starting a plantain farm is looking for the right climate. Plantain cannot thrive in an environment that is too hot or too cold. The proposed land/soil for your plantain farm must be a well drain land that is rich and naturally fertilized but If such is not available, you can create compost and add chicken manure to your existing land.

Now that you have the land what next?

GOOD MORNING SIR! Please sir, there is this grant i applied for few days ago, and i imputed plantain plantation/processing as the business i want to venture to......but My problem is that i don’t have a business plan to back this up and i also do not have enough knowledge of what it takes to set it all up. I intend to go for the training as soon as possible, but i need a business plan to show them, which is the next step, as i was shortlisted. Please sir can you help in anyway? Anything that can help me at all.(I’m a fresh graduate and reside in Anambra)
GOD BLESS YOU SIR.
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by iswallker(m): 12:53am On Oct 07, 2020
world1:
Irrigating your plantain farm is now easy and affordable .

Sir how can I set up the spray tube irrigation and the cost of materials.

Thanks
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by iswallker(m): 8:10am On Oct 25, 2020
world1:

1. Your farm yield will be determined by a lot of things just follow the agronomy best practice procedures.
2. I use spray tube irrigation system
3. We don't do farm management for projects less than 10 heacters because it will be too expensive for the investor, what we do is to train the farm owner or his/her staffs on how to manage the farm.

Hello sir - I just started Plantain farming - how do I set up spray tube irrigation - where to procure equipment. Thanks.
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by konews: 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
get our Plantain Farming And Processing Business Plan With 3 Years Financial Analysis
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/plantain-farming-and-processing-business-plan-with-3-years-financial-analysis/
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by nairamaniac: 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2020
interesting thread.
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by Jovar(m): 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2020
Hybrid Banana and Giant Plantain Suckers

Nursed, very fertile hybrid banana and hybrid giant plantain sucker

other seedlings available:
❇ plantain and banana sucker
❇ dwarf pawpaw seed and seedling
❇ sweet orange,grape,lisbon and indian lemon,tangerlo,and seedling of
double budded of all citrus species
❇ grafted mango seedling
❇ jumbo guava seed and seedling
❇ cashew seedling
❇ oilpalm seedling (tenera)
❇ dwarf and hybrid coconut seedling
❇ soursop seed and seedling
❇ pinapple sucker
❇ xylopia (eeru) seedling
❇ passion fruit seed and seedling
❇ african walnut seedling
❇ irvingia gabonensis (oro) seedling
❇ irvingia wombulu (ogbono) seedling
❇ avocado seedling
❇ bell apple seedling
❇ sugar apple seedling
❇ normal apple (wambugu) seedling
❇ bread fruit seedling ( nut and yam type)
❇ noni plant seedling
❇ Cocoa seedling
and many other seedlings...
Call to buy now

Jovar Resources (RC: 2875407)
Call: 08036399734
Whatsapp: https:///2348036399734

We're located behind the Glo office in Challenge, Ibadan, Oyo State, and we supply everywhere in Nigeria.

Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by McKayConcept(m): 8:07am On Mar 31, 2021
Who has hybrid suckers here for sale... Plantain and Igbo banana
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by Businessjobship(m): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2021
It's been amazing reading this thread here.

Meanwhile, I have written a comprehensive guide on plantain farming here https://buzzvale.com/making-money-from-plantain-farming/.

1 Share

Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
Best herbicides for plantain farm
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
Best plantain suckers for sale at a very cheap price. Edo state. ​You harvest in eight months from your planting date. #50 per one for 500 pics and above. If you are interested WhatsApp on 08058814193.
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by jamesbridget13(f): 7:21am On Apr 07, 2023
world1:
yes.
good morning. I just jumped into this thread n started following. My school a state primary school in Rivers State was asked to submit proposal on Plantain farming. I did just a sketch of the amount needed and it was rejected.

Can you please help me with a proposal. I am begging you sir. My email is jamesbridget13@yahoo.com. I already sent you a no automated mail. Please sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Updated Price Of Grains And Location. / Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* / Starting An Oil Palm Plantation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.