Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,880 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:08 AM

Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items (19392 Views)

Check Us Out For Your Fashion Items!!! / Enter Here For The Best Deals On Fashion Items (shoes, Cloths, Wristwatches Etc) / Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 29, 2014
what is the definition of a celebrity don't no it has been narrowed down to showbis taouts by the op. Nigeria has only one good secular music celeb for now. that's tuface others are noise makers.

Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by lonelydora: 8:31am On Nov 29, 2014
AdeniyiA:
Lalasticlala -- researching into the lives of celebrities since 1870 cheesy
It's like he's a celeb journalist.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by chuksjoe007: 8:32am On Nov 29, 2014
got glaucoma or what??
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by SailorXY: 8:34am On Nov 29, 2014
uselessly useless topic
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by cally3D(m): 8:38am On Nov 29, 2014
Crap.................

This space is for sell!!!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by edymonte: 8:42am On Nov 29, 2014
I love Dbanj style
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by edymonte: 8:43am On Nov 29, 2014
banj is the best dressed Nigerian entertainer

I c that Davido & Wizkid like same stuff
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by jvera(f): 8:44am On Nov 29, 2014
its posible for one to v 200 shoes.... ma sis aint a celeb she v lyk 70 even tho she has given sum out bt they shud try nd sow seeds into oda pple lives
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by omoadeleye(m): 8:47am On Nov 29, 2014
is a lie, they are all having empty tin of perfumes which supercede the number of their yet to use perfumes, so they are so jobless like this, knowing the exact number of their empty tin perfumes and their wrecked shoes too.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by kwencypresh(f): 8:52am On Nov 29, 2014
200 shoes,,300 bags mmmmmm
After dem don go dubai go do bend down select
Dey com naija dey pose
Op wen dem die, dem go carry dos items wit dem ooooo

If not e go too hot ooooo

Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 29, 2014
Over 200 shoes and 200 bottles of perfume?
Thats a freaking lie undecided
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by omenka(m): 8:59am On Nov 29, 2014
Davido be looking like Turtle Ninja since 900BC. angry

Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by roufy235(m): 9:16am On Nov 29, 2014
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by Jamean(f): 10:25am On Nov 29, 2014
285 pairs of shoes,
200 bottles of perfumes,
125 sunglasses,
wristwatches,
e.t.c....

When you actually can only use these items one at a time. Yet there's someone around the corner that has only a battered pair of Dunlop slippers.

Vanity everywhere!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by darlenese(f): 10:25am On Nov 29, 2014
And why is Ebube wearing a teenager's Top with such instruction angry
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by darlenese(f): 10:28am On Nov 29, 2014
Jamean:
285 pairs of shoes,
200 bottles of perfumes,
125 sunglasses,
wristwatches,
e.t.c....

When you actually can only use these items one at a time. Yet there's someone around the corner that has only a battered pair of Dunlop slippers.

Vanity everywhere!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by francescainnoce(f): 10:55am On Nov 29, 2014
Though I believe most of them are just lies... But there are possibilities that a few amongst have those number of pairs...and bottles of perfumes...ESP for shopping freaks...like me (not proud of it trust me)
I'm no public figure and I have well over 100pairs.... Sound crazy but true..so they should stop making sound like it's an investment or greater achievement.. They should channel more source to helping the needy...
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by evmandy(f): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2014
Pinchure of d more than 200 shoes and 300 perfumes or dey re talkin rubbish,,,,Vanity
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by bettercreature(m): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2014
Well to me its nonsense,they are just selfish
i bought over 70 shoes,40wrist watches,20 belts,30 gold necklaces in the last 2 years,but i dont see a reason to keep them i always give them out infact i have only 5 belts,25 shoes,5 wristwatches at the moment
I am quite sure most of their perfumes are empty bottles
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by Aycorrect(f): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2014
vanity upon vanity
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by teoiz(f): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
Good for them. They shouldn't forget to save for rainy days o. We don't want anyone begging for donation for one ailment or the other.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by Decentdamsel(f): 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
teoiz:
Good for them. They shouldn't forget to save for rainy days o. We don't want anyone begging for donation for one ailment or the other.
u read my thoughts
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by zoe123: 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
marieolae:
exactly! How person go have 200 shoes! U go wear one shoe for everyday of the year ni..

My dear its possible.I have a neighbor wey be applicant but she get over 100 pairs of shoe.me way dey work no even get quarter of what she get.she can starve to get a pair of shoe.Omo I twale for that chic
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by seangy4konji: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
I can't do without?i no even know.

Chei. See as nepa come take light like this.

Turn by turn.

I give god the glory for good health.i don't need silver or gold but your grace to keep going and favor.

A crazy man accumulates wealth without knowing who will eventually spend his or her money.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by Gerrard59(m): 9:49am On Nov 30, 2014
All this Poverty oriented Nairalanders, when they were making money and hustling where you dey? Somebody has made money and wants and suppose to enjoy their hard-earned money, you have poverty touts shouting Vanity is Vanity.

Another poor man vomited that Celebrities have a role in alleviating poverty, total bunkum; when did they turn to the Government? Instead of you to hold your Government accountable and demand credibility, you expect a hard working individual to form charity organisation. As if you will do same, were you to be the one.

@Post, nice from the poster, and Beverly Naya looking take away. My Fashion obsession; Shirts and wristwatches preferably a Rolex.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by awule: 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
Made-in-Nigeria Quality Footwears
Bulk Buyers/Resellers Wanted in Nigeria and Africa
Buy Nigeria to Grow Nigeria!
Bethelmendels Int’l Ltd, is proud to introduce B-first brand of made-in- Nigeria quality footwears to Nigerians, Africans and the rest of the world. Yes, who says nothing good can come out of Nigeria? We are here to prove you wrong! The quality of our footwear is comparable to those produced in Europe and America. With our ultra-Modern factory located in the industrial hub of Lagos, we are set to revolutionize the comatose footwear industry in Nigeria.
Right now we have already launched into the Nigerian market, three designs that enjoying widespread market acceptance and demand. And more designs are in the pipeline. Our dream is to dominate the Nigeria footwear market with multifarious footwear types and designs. This is aimed at discouraging the incessant importation of low quality footwear from Asia countries into the Nigerian market, and by extension growing the footwear industry.
Check our current design models, sizes and packing:
Model 1: Kids Leather Footwear ( used as Casual & school shoes)
Size: 9(29) 11(31), 12(32), 13(33), 1(34)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 2: SNEAKERS
SIZE: 2(36), 3(37), 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 3: ( HAWK BOOT FOOTWEARS)
SIZE: 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 12PCS/CARTON
WHY YOU NEED TO BUY BULK MADE IN NIGERIA FOOTWEARS FROM US
1. We sell quality Made-in-Nigeria footwears comparable to Europe and America standard
2. Our footwears designs are classic and durable
3. You enjoy fantastic bulk price discount
4. When you buy our Made-Nigeria-Footwear, you would help in growing the Nigeria economy
5. We offer nationwide delivery, saving you the cost and stress incurred in the purchasing process.
6. Our quality Made in Nigeria shoes are ideal for export business.
To Buy in Bulk as a Reseller
Call/whatsapp: Call/whatsapp: 08036911296, 08180065490, 07065804088, 08087656176
This opportunity is for market shoe dealers, boutique owners, Online Fashion & Footwears stores, online marketers, start-up entrepreneurs
Office Address: 27, Atinuke Olabanji Str. Off Awolowo Way, by Balogun b/stop. Ikeja-Lagos

Will "Bio Oil" Give Me A Perfect And Even Skin Tone? / Tiwa Savage Vs Solange Knowles: Who Wore It Better? / Why You Should Stop Wearing Makeup To Sleep, According To Experts