Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,697 members, 7,802,056 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams (6756 Views)

After Waiting For Hours For Jumia Blackfriday, I Got This... / Jumia/konga Black Friday / Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by sirrinky: 2:22am On Nov 27, 2014
Barely 24hrs to the said black friday deals,Jumia has already. Started recording a lot of items as sold out,if you will recall something similar happened last year and the whole thing was a fiasco for Konga.Why would so much noise be made about this thing when in truth they're only going to be putting very few items on the deals.That's clear scam to me.

4 Likes

Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by Adwexky(m): 2:54am On Nov 27, 2014
ARE YOU PAID TO DO THIS?
sirrinky:
Barely 24hrs to the said black friday deals,Jumia has already. Started recording a lot of items as sold out,if you will recall something similar happened last year and the whole thing was a fiasco.Why would so much noise be made about this thing when in truth they're only going to be putting very few items on the deals.That's clear scam to me.
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by Nobody: 3:21am On Nov 27, 2014
Naija for you; anything goes. Even legitimate businesses're turning fraudulent because the honest dog gets no part of the carcass while dishonest ones feed fat.
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by sirrinky: 5:28am On Nov 27, 2014
Adwexky:
ARE YOU PAID TO DO THIS?
no sir I'm not. Infact I bought sth from jumia yesterday,but still scam na scam

2 Likes

Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by phamous007(m): 6:30am On Nov 27, 2014
Bros na tru. Talk ooo coz I remember aliexpress did a promo on 11-11-2014 dis month. Bt I was suprise wen I order for sometin. And is very less bt after dey deducted my money without ship my order. Later they just refund my money just yesterday.
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by sirrinky: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
I said it earlier,person almost curse my papa here. Now you can see it happening. Konga jacked up all the prices of proper items overnight and now gave back their real prices as the discounnted price. Is that not scam? Konga dem force you? Na only you waka come o. Why scamming Nigerians na?
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by derock533: 11:17am On Nov 28, 2014
bros no go there at all against konga....infact i personally bought alot of things from konga yesterday and i am happy i did...laptop was bought for just N5,700 see pics

Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by derock533: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2014
more pics

Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by gingger(m): 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
If na konga n Jumia it's fraud... If its amazon or eBay its legit.. Wen will Nigerians stop criticizing their own and start making a beta Nigeria.. No offenses thou.. But it ain't scam cos I ordered from jumia
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by adrusa: 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
gingger:
If na konga n Jumia it's fraud... If its amazon or eBay its legit.. Wen will Nigerians stop criticizing their own and start making a beta Nigeria.. No offenses thou.. But it ain't scam cos I ordered from jumia

When Nigerians stop their 419. I have been clicking on Jumia orders in the last 5 hours with no result. You see an available order, you click and nothing happens.

2 Likes

Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by nnasino(m): 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
I ordered something today on konga, i'll give an update later on. But my brother said its legit. Konga warehouse is opposite his office and some of his colleagues bought stuff yesterday. He encouraged me to go on. I'll post the outcome later on.
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by harmbhrosz(m): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
derock533:
bros no go there at all against konga....infact i personally bought alot of things from konga yesterday and i am happy i did...laptop was bought for just N5,700 see pics
don't you think the N5,700 price tag was a mistake?

I searched for it now and I found N57,000
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
harmbhrosz:
don't you think the N5,700 price tag was a mistake?

I searched for it now and I found N57,000

It showed N5,700 when you view the deal. But when you click on it, it corrected itself to N57,000. The former price was N86,000.
I saw it too this morning.
Now they have corrected it.
Generally speaking, Konga was more credible. I got a 2T HDD there today.
On FB everyone is just fed up with Jumia's scam especially on the BB Passport and the Galaxy S5. angry
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by harmbhrosz(m): 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

It showed N5,700 when you view the deal. But when you click on it, it corrected itself to N57,000. The former price was N86,000.
On FB everyone is just fed up with Jumia's scam especially on the BB Passport and the Galaxy S5. angry
so you did place order on the N5,700 deal?
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by sakalisis(m): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
derock533:
more pics

bro have they deliver the laptop you bought for 5700...and did u actually pay 5700 and not 57,000...please be sincere
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by Spencer101(m): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
Konga better pass jumia grin

Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by jice(m): 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
it was a mere traffic driver to their website. Marketing strategies
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
harmbhrosz:
so you did place order on the N5,700 deal?

Yep, then it showed N57,000. I guess it was their mistake. So i scrammed grin
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by harmbhrosz(m): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

Yep, then it showed N57,000. I guess it was their mistake. So i scrammed grin
lol
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by derock533: 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

My orders just landed and i actually paid #5,700 for the laptops...nothing more,nothing less.The phone the same thing....thanks
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by nnasino(m): 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
nnasino:
I ordered something today on konga, i'll give an update later on. But my brother said its legit. Konga warehouse is opposite his office and some of his colleagues bought stuff yesterday. He encouraged me to go on. I'll post the outcome later on.
Well, well done konga!!. My tablet arrived today in perfect condition and i can attest that konga's yakata promotion was real. Before the promo it was 21k and on the promo it was 10k. Its now 26k and out of stock. So glad I ordered imagine this tab for 10k.
http:///spark-sp-c002-quad-core-3g-wifi-16gb-hdd-8-inch-tablet-blue-1071409

Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
derock533:

My orders just landed and i actually paid #5,700 for the laptops...nothing more,nothing less.The phone the same thing....thanks

guy, I donbilivit! shocked shocked shocked
You are soooooo lucky
What phone did you get? The Passport?
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
derock533:
more pics

You placed the orders on the 27th and not on Black Friday so of course you will get them na undecided
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by ugonna1054(m): 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
nnasino:

Well, well done konga!!. My tablet arrived today in perfect condition and i can attest that konga's yakata promotion was real. Before the promo it was 21k and on the promo it was 10k. Its now 26k and out of stock. So glad I ordered imagine this tab for 10k.
pls wat day did u order for ur tab, b.cos I ordered too on friday evening and am yet to receive a call from dem for pick up...
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by sakalisis(m): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2014
derock533:

bro are u sure…. mine has not been deliverd yet ooo
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by nnasino(m): 10:26am On Dec 02, 2014
ugonna1054:
pls wat day did u order for ur tab, b.cos I ordered too on friday evening and am yet to receive a call from dem for pick up...
On friday
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by steadysea: 11:05am On Dec 02, 2014
nnasino:

Hi there, please does the tablet (spark sp c002) come with a case or cover? I also ordered mine on Friday but yet to receive my order.
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by Mattex001(m): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2014
nnasino:

i also orderd for this item...but i havent heard anything yet from konga, i hope they deliver the item in next 5days before i spend d money on sth else. My location could be a constrain though:: uyo akwaibom state
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by Booty4me: 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nigerians can very dumb though .. You see black friday.. And yyour complaning Are you expecting anything good Jumia and konga acted like the name goes lmao
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by sibepoc(m): 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
All my siblings ordered the spark tablet, but one just came. I collected it since na me do the wahala. Remaining four
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by sibepoc(m): 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
steadysea:

Hi there, please does the tablet (spark sp c002) come with a case or cover? I also ordered mine on Friday but yet to receive my order.
Yes it came with a case that has cover like the one of Tecno Phantom tab
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by StreamerBlogger: 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
derock533:

pics or nothing angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hp 6735s Laptop For 80k / HP2000, 320GB, 2GB, Webcam, DVD Drive, Window8, Warranty (Brand New ) / I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.