Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Its His Birthday!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its His Birthday!!! (6059 Views)

He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its His Birthday!!! by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 28, 2014
Olaooni88:
lolz, so holding an opposite sex dat is nt ur spouse while walking to church or anywhere is d kind of luv u read frm ur own bible shey?

And what is really wrong showing some elements of love (as advocated by Bible) with an opposite sex even if he/she is not your spouse? Would hatred and strife be rather envogue?
Re: Its His Birthday!!! by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 28, 2014
buy him rose flowers,trust me he will appreciate it
Re: Its His Birthday!!! by iceberylin(m): 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
ghost1718:
bad BOY grin grin

Havnt heard a truer word since today cool
Re: Its His Birthday!!! by iceberylin(m): 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
Equado:
your brain thinks @ the speed of light my brova#@ op a bj z d best bday gift eva 4rm a gf to a bf that z
LOl...thanks bro
Re: Its His Birthday!!! by iceberylin(m): 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
RedBenson:

BJ otherwise known as "Mouth Action" is an act whereby a girl takes her boyfriend's dick into her mouth and give it a thunderous and vigorous sucking until the cap of the dick begins to feel like peeling especially/basically as a birthday gift. Penetration of the dick into the girl's pusssy can follow thereafter.

Did i explain myself well?

I'll give you a 10/10 grin
Re: Its His Birthday!!! by iceberylin(m): 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
MarthaK:

No I like you.....
And thanks smiley
Seems like you usually fail Exams...

According tew ya diary wink
Re: Its His Birthday!!! by ghost1718(m): 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
iceberylin:

Havnt heard a truer word since today cool
u sure ??
Re: Its His Birthday!!! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
RedBenson:

Seconded!

Infact, very solid one such he wont forget in 10yrs time. Lolz. It's his special day and so he deserves all the best.
Thirded! My ex never forget me till date because of that stupid,crazy bj i gave him on one is birthday.hehehehehe
Re: Its His Birthday!!! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
prettythicksme:
Thirded! My ex never forget me till date because of that stupid,crazy bj i gave him on one is birthday.hehehehehe

That is it! Vigorous BJ from a gf especially on a birthday always have a way of staying indelible in the mind of we guys. Op, hope u gave dat dude an unforgettable bj?
Re: Its His Birthday!!! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
RedBenson:

That is it! Vigorous BJ from a gf especially on a birthday always have a way of staying indelible in the mind of we guys. Op, hope u gave dat dude an unforgettable bj?
seriously!
Re: Its His Birthday!!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
RedBenson:

BJ otherwise known as "Mouth Action" is an act whereby a girl takes her boyfriend's dick into her mouth and give it a thunderous and vigorous sucking until the cap of the dick begins to feel like peeling especially/basically as a birthday gift. Penetration of the dick into the girl's pusssy can follow thereafter.

Did i explain myself well?

Marieolae, sexymoma, rozzay and the rest, hope you all have read this?
Re: Its His Birthday!!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
prettythicksme:
seriously!

When last did you give another guy such bj again?
Re: Its His Birthday!!! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
RedBenson:

And what is really wrong showing some elements of love (as advocated by Bible) with an opposite sex even if he/she is not your spouse? Would hatred and strife be rather envogue?

Olaooni88, i didnt see you replying to this my post. What happened?
Re: Its His Birthday!!! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
RedBenson:

When last did you give another guy such bj again?
sincerly speaking that was on july 9 before my husband travel out of this country,so he go dey remember me the Mouth Gig is even hotter than that the ex own self.#no pretence
Re: Its His Birthday!!! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
prettythicksme:
sincerly speaking that was on july 9 before my husband travel out of this country,so he go dey remember me the Mouth Gig is even hotter than that the ex own self.#no pretence

Hmmmm, interesting. He must really be missing the action wherever he's now. However, when you're giving the bj, was he moaning, looking like he was about fainting and probably be lamenting his dick cap was about peeling? If a guy doesnt complain of his dick cap getting peelled during the act, then the bj is unrated. This is from a professional point of view.
Re: Its His Birthday!!! by sexymoma(f): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
RedBenson:

Marieolae, sexymoma, rozzay and the rest, hope you all have read this?
grin Ok Ok we've read it.. What Next
Re: Its His Birthday!!! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
sexymoma:
grin Ok Ok we've read it.. What Next

Have you been giving it to him?
Re: Its His Birthday!!! by sexymoma(f): 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
RedBenson:

Have you been giving it to him?
Yes Oscof grin Two Hours Non Stop... grin
Re: Its His Birthday!!! by wordbank(m): 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
B'day don still we no c d gift
Re: Its His Birthday!!! by ghost1718(m): 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
prettythicksme:
ur Ex?? grin remember we are single & searching grin
Re: Its His Birthday!!! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
sexymoma:
Yes Oscof grin Two Hours Non Stop... grin

Two hours non-stop? U wan kill pesin pikin? U wicked walahi.
Re: Its His Birthday!!! by sexymoma(f): 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
RedBenson:

Two hours non-stop? U wan kill pesin pikin? U wicked walahi.
For ma mind na banana i dey chop grin
Re: Its His Birthday!!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
sexymoma:
For ma mind na banana i dey chop grin

Does it feel and taste like bananna? Abeg no go cut man pikin something think say na bananna o. Odikwa very risky.
Re: Its His Birthday!!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
iceberylin:

Seems like you usually fail Exams...

According tew ya diary wink
Ok
Re: Its His Birthday!!! by KingTom(m): 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
ghost1718:
bross abeg no vex onitsha don get their own Jizos?? grin grin grin
Even their own satan sef! grin grin grin
Re: Its His Birthday!!! by ChynoBEATS: 9:08am On Dec 02, 2014
MarthaK:
tongue
end it wit ex jor
Re: Its His Birthday!!! by Jack188: 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2014
I guess one of the best presents would be a book. There are millions of choices of book that will fit everybody really. One more nice present would be some coffee gear of accessory, everyone loves coffee. You can present him such beautiful coffee cups http://coffeehit.co.uk/cafe-supplies/coffee-cups They look really nice, what do you think?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It A Crime To LOVE? / Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O / Most Beautiful Camel Toe I've Seen (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.