Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now (28159 Views)

Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard / Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 27, 2014
Amaechi won't find this race easy. He would soon also go on exile
Re: Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now by joshrare(m): 10:24am On Nov 27, 2014
Where is the picture else I don't believe it.
Re: Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 27, 2014
Jonathan again!!!! Why always shooting amaechi
Re: Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now by plumule(m): 10:24am On Nov 27, 2014
if campaign/election wia conducted by d past adminstration nigeria who av be reduced to notin now
Re: Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now by otokx(m): 10:25am On Nov 27, 2014
slimmy05:
Amaechi won't find this race easy. He would soon also go on exile

Tell us another story.
Re: Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now by kenex4ever(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2014
maga1:
As i type now, we have been hearing gunshots from the rivers state government house. more details shortly

Heard it was ogoni youth protesting against amaechi
I said it dat ogoni people will never support anybody apart from their own (magnus abe), where is dat barcanista
Re: Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now by DonaldGenes(m): 10:27am On Nov 27, 2014
Abiolainfo:

A Clueless Family

Lmao! Make I no play with you again?

You want end my Nairaland career?
Re: Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now by ENZOSCIFO1: 10:32am On Nov 27, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:
[size=20pt]Welcome to the arena of janjaweedz

this is just the beginning, they are promising progressive if elected as president while failing to stand on their words in just a state lol
[/size]

You will grow up one day to realise the meaning of integrity ......and dignity in labour.
Re: Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2014
ENZOSCIFO1:

You will grow up one day to realise the meaning of integrity ......and dignity in labour.

because i am telling your A$$ the truth.

APSHIT is violent, they live fucck it, sleep with it

so deal with it grin

1 Like

Re: Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now by Reference(m): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2014
holatin:
Nigeria will never be a better place if all we know is my tribesman, my clan. it does not matter the tribe, clan or religion the person is what matter is d change he or she can offer.

Then you woke up from the dream at 4 am to resume the rat race yet again. Have I not been hammering that the problem of Nigeria is structure. People foolishly say it is corruption. What will happen now is that they or their promoters will be 'settled' and continue to be 'settled' throughout the years of the new administration which is the corruption we often hear. It all starts with the faulty structure of our country.

1 Like

Re: Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now by ENZOSCIFO1: 10:36am On Nov 27, 2014
yorke1:
All i just want to hear is that Ameachi has been shut dead and my day is made!

The word is ' shot' not 'shut'.
It's true they say our youths are unemployable.

2 Likes

Re: Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now by kenex4ever(m): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2014
YNeme3E:
I'll keep on saying it.. Rivers is not an APC state.. Ogoni's have always supported PDP.. #my view though# I might not be necessarily right
Let me tell u, Ogoni people are like a cult group, they don't support party, dey support any ogoni name (barinem, abe, muene, baridam,). Since d death of ken saro wiwa, dey all act like a unit always talking about ogoni struggle, dey dnt even take demselves as part of rivers state. If apga present an ogoni man, no oda party will get a single ogoni vote

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now by Abiolainfo: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Lmao! Make I no play with you again?

You want end my clueless career?

lol ,I.J.K i'm just kidding tongue
Re: Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now by holatin(m): 10:40am On Nov 27, 2014
Reference:

Then you woke up from the dream at 4 am to resume the rat race yet again.
maybe you can rephrase your statement
Re: Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now by chismo007(m): 10:41am On Nov 27, 2014
Ogoni people sef wan govern rivers state with their uncivilized mode of living......smh

1 Like

Re: Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now by Mordyb: 10:41am On Nov 27, 2014
I support abe even though he didn't do shite because in all sincerity ogoni people has been severely marginalized and there is no ogoni man on planet earth that has the capability to win and rule rivers even senator lee btw Gej till 2019
Re: Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now by LordMecuzy(m): 10:42am On Nov 27, 2014
Nichobabe:

He is not support to pick let all of them go for primary and let the winner take the day.

Which one be if he pick? na wa for una demo-crazy

Lol my broda even primaries are controlled by Governors.

Except you nt from Nigeria
Re: Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 27, 2014
holatin:
Nigeria will never be a better place if all we know is my tribesman, my clan. it does not matter the tribe, clan or religion the person is what matter is d change he or she can offer.
I tink u should tell dat to those aboki who always tink an hausa man should b one dat should b rullin diz country...Nigeria is now one man for himself and one tribe for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now by fineworker24(m): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2014
feelamong:
Go and snap the pictures or ...... grin
......It never happened. grin
Re: Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now by fineworker24(m): 10:46am On Nov 27, 2014
tolu007:

I tink u should tell dat to those aboki who always tink an hausa man should b one dat should b rullin diz country...Nigeria is now one man for himself and one tribe for themselves.
You remind me of late prophet Ojukwu. He saw all these 40 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now by MrAboki: 10:53am On Nov 27, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Yeah, heard Ogoni youths are protesting that the Governor should come and explain why they singlehandedly pick a consensus candidate in APC from another tribe and not from theirs as promised.

Some protestera said it is kinda organized by one Senator Magnus Abe....but Lmao! The Senator repudiates that claim that he is behind the protest...

Burning tires, throwing stones and all that $h****

I think it's a politics of ethnic dis-representation

A young man was shot, taken to hospital

Hmmmm!

I knew the problem with picking Dakuku would only come from the Ogonis.

They should chill and wait. Its only fair that after the Ijaws, the Ogonis would follow.
Re: Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now by holatin(m): 10:55am On Nov 27, 2014
tolu007:

at least they aren't threating us that if Jonathan lose or impeached they will rain terror
Re: Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now by festico: 10:56am On Nov 27, 2014
APC =ASHWO PEOPLES PARTY are bunch of rascals

1 Like

Re: Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 27, 2014
kenex4ever:
I said it dat ogoni people will never support anybody apart from their own (magnus abe), where is dat barcanista
You dey mind that boy, when I commented that ijaws n ogoni will kick against it, he called me names.

1 Like

Re: Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now by kenex4ever(m): 11:04am On Nov 27, 2014
CaptainOjemba:
You dey mind that boy, when commented that ijaws n ogoni will kick against it he called me names.
dey will prove him wrong soon
Re: Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now by yorke1: 11:05am On Nov 27, 2014
ENZOSCIFO1:

The word is ' shot' not 'shut'.
It's true they say our youths are unemployable.

Your Foolishness knows no bound. If English language is what you makes you employable, SMH for you. Let me set the record straight, i am an employer of labor. Do you mind sending your C.V to HRM@evenybrite dot com

I will change your life financially i bet you.
Re: Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now by Reference(m): 11:06am On Nov 27, 2014
holatin:

maybe you can rephrase your statement

Great desire but it can't happen. The elements to make it just aren't there. We are still fetching the wood while Nigerians are hungry.
Re: Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now by otokx(m): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2014
kenex4ever:
Let me tell u, Ogoni people are like a cult group, they don't support party, dey support any ogoni name (barinem, abe, muene, baridam,). Since d death of ken saro wiwa, dey all act like a unit always talking about ogoni struggle, dey dnt even take demselves as part of rivers state. If apga present an ogoni man, no oda party will get a single ogoni vote

Very very true
Re: Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now by MrAboki: 11:19am On Nov 27, 2014
kenex4ever:

APC should simply field Magnus Abe as the running mate to Dakuku Peterside.

However, this would be a very big gamble as all the PDP would do to shake things up would be to field an Ikwerre man to split the votes.

1 Like

Re: Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now by Nichobabe(m): 11:19am On Nov 27, 2014
LordMecuzy:

Lol my broda even primaries are controlled by Governors.

Except you nt from Nigeria

I know that's another matter all together, but follow the law.

Or because there is rigging during election we should not vote again and let few people choose the president?
Re: Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now by emmykk(m): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2014
Mangus abe decamped from PDP to APC.but senate president is yet to approve it.should ameachi give APC Govenorship ticket to Sen.magus abe,tomoro senate President or PDP may use the situation to bring APC down.
Re: Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now by adrianjoe(m): 11:21am On Nov 27, 2014
Na dem sabi!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Pictured With Qin Jian Of China, During His Courtesy Visit Today / Calabar-Lagos rail omission Fallout: Saraki Begs Southern Senators / Abba Kyari Moves To Remove Magu As EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.