Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. (4008 Views)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by clevvermind(m): 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
There was this girl i met 2years ago and we started dating. She used to come to my place once in a while. We would watch some movies together, eat, gist, and she will go. Also, i used to give her money and send her recharge cards.

Last week saturday, she visited me after 2 months. We eat, watch movies, gisted as we used to. At about 5pm, she told me that she wants to go now. So, i came close to her and wanted to kiss her, but she told me to stop it that i should nt do that, that it is a sin. I told her that it would nt lead to sex, that i would control myself. She said she cannot do it. That it is a sin to kiss before marriage. So, i have to quit and let her go.

Pls, is kissing in a relationship a sin? What is your advice for me.
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by parrotibaba(m): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
bros check dat ur babe wella,she's banging d choir master of her church...

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by clevvermind(m): 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
parrotibaba:
i wonder o.
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by ronald4lif(m): 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
clevvermind:
There was this girl i met 2years ago and we started dating. She used to come to my place once in a while. We would watch some movies together, eat, gist, and she will go. Also, i used to give her money and send her recharge cards.

Last week saturday, she visited me after 2 months. We eat, watch movies, gisted as we used to. At about 5pm, she told me that she wants to go now. So, i came close to her and wanted to kiss her, but she told to stop it that i should nt do that, that it is a sin. I told her that it would nt lead to sex, that i would control myself. She said she cannot do it. That it is a sin to kiss before marriage. So, i have to quit and let her go.

Pls, is kissing in a relationship a sin? What is your advice for me.

I never hear this kind one before ohh, maybe you should have taken her unaware before locking lips with her, before she realises una dey kiss you for don enjoy tire. E better make this kind babe no pay person visit if common kiss go get clause
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by clevvermind(m): 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
ronald4lif:

I never hear this kind one before ohh, maybe you should have taken her unaware before locking lips with her, before she realises una dey kiss you for don enjoy tire. E better make this kind babe no pay person visit if common kiss go get clause
maybe next time, i would attempt that.
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
She is a witch

Use broom to flog her

Thank me latter
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
Maybe you have a bad breath or something.
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
samflexxy:
She is a witch

Use broom to flog her

Thank me latter
Wicked!
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by ERCROSS(m): 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
ronald4lif:

Badoo-Lee .... cool
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by ronald4lif(m): 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
ERCROSS:

Badoo-Lee .... cool

What's with badoolee bro
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by clevvermind(m): 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
kristina1:
Maybe you have a bad breath or something.
i dnt.
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by clevvermind(m): 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
she used to attend one church. let me not mention the name.
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
parrotibaba:
wif u pls shut ur trap if u have nothing good to say?? Mtchew!!! angry angry

[size=30pt] @op[/size]
Some see it as a sin while some don't.
Well, kissing is a product of lust and lust is a sin. I mean u wouldn't wna kiss anyone with whom u don't have d desire to bleep. Chikina grin grin grin
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by chimerase2: 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
Op u re a stupid boi, why didn't u watch mojo with the gal to stir up her downstream sector u were busy watching ramsey nouah and genenvive angry

3 Likes

Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by 12spices(m): 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Op, do u eat garlic for a living?....

2 Likes

Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by clevvermind(m): 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
chimerase2:
Op u re a stupid boi, why didn't u watch mojo with the gal to stir up her downstream sector u were busy watching ramsey nouah and genenvive angry
u know that girls like nollywood movies na. what can i do?
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by izsmike: 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
12spices:
buhahahaha WICKED
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by clevvermind(m): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
12spices:
i dnt eat garlic o. maybe that is what her pastor told her.
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by clevvermind(m): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
i dnt know where she saw that kissing is a sin in the bible.
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by FLAWLES(f): 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
Op....kissing is a SIN...kiss her feet instead(das wat in d bible)
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by parrotibaba(m): 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
AgapeCharis:

[size=30pt] @op[/size]
Well, kissing is a product of lust and lust is a sin. I mean u wouldn't wna kiss anyone with whom u don't have d desire to bleep. Chikina grin grin grin
are u mad? undecided
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
parrotibaba:
are u mad? undecided
mtcheeew!
Get a life pls
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Mprex(f): 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nawa for this Op. The other day, he brought his wife check list to NL, yesterday he was looking for green lights from NL babes, now today he wanted to kiss someone. We will hear another story tomorrow lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by clevvermind(m): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
AgapeCharis:

[size=30pt] @op[/size]
do u see kissing as a sin?
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by clevvermind(m): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
Mprex:
Nawa for this Op. The other day, he brought his wife check list to NL, yesterday he was looking for green lights from NL babes, now today he wanted to kiss someone. We will hear another story tomorrow lipsrsealed
i'm not marrying that lady. i'm just with her to be among those with the dating status. i dnt even see myself as someone in a relationship. just patching up. a girl that i cannot at least kiss?
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Evina(f): 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
AgapeCharis:
mtcheeew!
Get a life pls

Why did you give me only 4 stars angry cry
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
clevvermind:
do u see kissing as a sin?
What do u deduce from my explanation up there?
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
Evina:

Why did you give me only 4 stars angry cry
4star na high rank o grin grin
It means u'r someone I respect, there's something abt ur posts dt kinda pulls me tew u, u'r intelligent,,,,,e.t.c. dt 4star carries enough weight actually wink
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
clevvermind:
i'm not marrying that lady. i'm just with her to be among those with the dating status. i dnt even see myself as someone in a relationship. just patching up. a girl that i cannot at least kiss?
undecided undecided undecided
Just to have d dating status??
U don't see ursef as someone in a r/ship? Yet she thinks so
Nnaa een

Stop wasting dt girl's time biko
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by clevvermind(m): 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
AgapeCharis:
undecided undecided undecided
Just to have d dating status??
U don't see ursef as someone in a r/ship? Yet she thinks so
Nnaa een

Stop wasting dt girl's time biko
i have to end it soon.
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Evina(f): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
AgapeCharis:
4star na high rank o grin grin
It means u'r someone I respect, there's something abt ur posts dt kinda pulls me tew u, u'r intelligent,,,,,e.t.c. dt 4star carries enough weight actually wink

Okay explain what 5 stars and 3 stars mean.
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
clevvermind:
i have to end it soon.
better. It doesn't tell well of a responsible matured man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... / If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! / She Always Says She Is Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.