Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) (5271 Views)

Fibroid. Is There Really A Herbal Cure? / Staphylococcus Aureus :how We Got Solution From Nature20.dr.nature. / My Experience With Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by unuane1(m): 8:26am On Nov 30, 2014
desperatem:

Baba I am happy for you o! How much did he call the remedy for you? The guy is not a good player. Imagine he told me he was between PH and ABJ, him dey use ghost mode? I could sense that the guy is not straightforward from the onset. but i proceeded dealing with him anyways because of the positive reviews from the people who commented on his staphylococcus thread. I think he is the "people" writing the review. The guy get many ,monikers. Who removed the thread the guy created? the mods?
@ desperatem, have u tried or used the Silver Biotic remedy? I am thinking of giving it a try, but am scared because of it possible side effects such as turnig or having blue skin. Has anyone used silver biotics before? Pls we need to know abt it and its efficacy. Pls any past user should tell us more abt it. Scammers stay off.
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by nature20: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2014
Logically,why would i bar his no.? if no one want to take side,someone or even himself (desperatm kamaldeen) should tell me the reason why he feels i could bar his no.He is not the only person that would first contact me,he is not my first client or patroniser,for the past 6 years no one has ever accuse me of baring his\her no.not even people very far away who paid without meeting me and i send there package.i think they should be the ones i should bar.I received 80k (courier cost inclusive)from a lady in manchester for sciatica pain treatments,i have never seen or met her before,i am going to scan and upload the airway bill here.Emmanuel in kebbi state,usman in kano never accuse me of call baring,it is only you desperatm (kamaldeen) if he does not have a different mission,why did he not simply send a text asking he could not get through to me or at least call with a different no.to talk to me,i was in church i never knew he is the one calling with a diff.no.what is wrong in texting i am in church.
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by nature20: 10:07am On Nov 30, 2014
Desperatm kamaldeen,said he has given up on all staphylococcus treatments because for many years he has tried ANTIBIOTICS \ HERBS it did not work and has vowed not to take any medications again before he decides to contact me,my therapy has not killed any or send any to hospital or cause any havoc,he said i am poor but i thank God i am a proud owner of my house with two more vacant land ,a MAXIMA AUTO CAR,and happily married with kids,my book on natural health will soon be Lunched by British council and the Lagos state Govt.and NGO'S,i am Grateful to GOD.My last word on this.
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by desperatem(m): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
nature20:
Desperatm kamaldeen,said he has given up on all staphylococcus treatments because for many years he has tried ANTIBIOTICS \ HERBS it did not work and has vowed not to take any medications again before he decides to contact me,my therapy has not killed any or send any to hospital or cause any havoc,he said i am poor but i thank God i am a proud owner of my house with two more vacant land ,a MAXIMA AUTO CAR,and happily married with kids,my book on natural health will soon be Lunched by British council and the Lagos state Govt.and NGO'S,i am Grateful to GOD.My last word on this.

Bro, you are so right. I am kamaldeen. Ypu bared me from calling from. From saturday up till the day I created that thread. Why was i able to contact you via my second line? Why was i able to contact you via my Gf's number? I dont know why you barred my number from calling you. I should be the one asking you why you barred me.
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by dunhill20: 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
nature20:
hey Mr nature, this is something both of you should sort out amicably. Now u HV come out to clear ur name. That is fine, but he is not the only 1 that has complained abt you. Someone also told me on whatsapp that u are rude to ur clients. Please dnt allow people to feel that u r a scammer. Be kind and honest to people no matter who they are.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by desperatem(m): 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
dunhill20:
hey Mr nature, this is something both of you should sort out amicably. Now u HV come out to clear ur name. That is fine, but he is not the only 1 that has complained abt you. Someone also told me on whatsapp that u are rude to ur clients. Please dnt allow people to feel that u r a scammer. Be kind and honest to people no matter who they are.

Dont tell me you believed him? because he came out and clear himself without a proper reason for barring my calls now makes him innocent? Hmm, I feel this man here is trying to play pranks on us. You are nature20 abi? you are using your other moniker to comment. I hope you remember to change your IP so the admin won't know its the same man talking.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by Waliyllahi(m): 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
desperatem:

Dont tell me you believed him? because he came out and clear himself without a proper reason for barring my calls now makes him innocent? Hmm, I feel this man here is trying to play pranks on us. You are nature20 abi? you are using your other moniker to comment. I hope you remember to change your IP so the admin won't know its the same man talking.
i agree wt u...i think its still d same person goin by his previous antecedents

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by Waliyllahi(m): 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
nature20:
henhen ..so here u are...can u pls tell us more abt ur drugs...d active ingredients & excipients contained....d mechanism of action

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by Natasha2(f): 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
watching ohhh, ha at least Nature would have told you how to mix the stufs grin. Nature you never clear the air ohh, na only call barring you dey talk.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by nature20: 3:56am On Dec 01, 2014
desperatem:

Bro, you are so right. I am kamaldeen. Ypu bared me from calling from. From saturday up till the day I created that thread. Why was i able to contact you via my second line? Why was i able to contact you via my Gf's number? I dont know why you barred my number from calling you. I should be the one asking you why you barred me.
I did not bar your no.i don't know how to bar no.i am surprise ,this strange.Can we meet and you call me by your side today ,i put it to you.MAY ALMIGHTY GOD MAKE ME MEET MY WATERLOO IF I BAR YOUR NO.AMEN BUT IF NOT I WOULD BE VINDICATED
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by unuane1(m): 5:37am On Dec 01, 2014
Pls guys has anyone here use Silver Biotic? pls u would love to know this and also to know if it was potent on the treatment of staph and if there were no side effects along. Pls urgent reply will be welcome ASAP. Thanks
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by dunhill20: 7:10am On Dec 01, 2014
desperatem:

bros, this is never nature 20...my name is chigozirim and I base in owerri. I have never been to lagos all my life. All I am saying is that both of you should make peace. I am a peace maker. If he is barring ur calls, its not good because, people will think he is a scam and it will affect the help we render to people through this forum.if u want to know the real treatment to staph, goto www.swissgardedistributorph..com. This is no concoction. They are natural herbal products from south Africa. What I will do is to direct u to the depot close to u where u will get them. I don't need your money.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by Natasha2(f): 7:55am On Dec 01, 2014
and Dunhill20 keeps posting after Nature20 hmm I smell a r**

I have been wrongly accused on this forum but that was years ago by one goat. Nature if you are really sincere then you need to tackle the rest areas desperatem put forward stop hanging on the call barring.
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2014
Natasha2:

I have been wrongly accused on this forum but that was years ago by one goat. Nature if you are really sincere then you need to tackle the rest areas desperatem put forward stop hanging on the call barring.
dunhil is totally different from nature dat I can assure, dunhill markets his products which are swissgarde products, nature's products r not swissgarde products
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by dunhill20: 9:15am On Dec 01, 2014
gommex:
dunhil is totally different from nature dat I can assure, dunhill markets his products which are swissgarde products, nature's products r not swissgarde products
thank you for defending me on this issue. I am a swissgarde distributor with an official ID number. I can nt scam u. If I do, It will affect my business. Honesty pays.
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by Natasha2(f): 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
gommex:
okies.

@ dunhill20 i'm sorry for the mix up.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by nature20: 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
Natasha2:

Why does some people quickly take sides and jump to conclusion without thinking constructively,i can't turn desperatem to a small god,he insulted me,lied against me , accused me publicly,incited people against me,acted as someone who already knew me before or someone with destructive mission.What do you want me to clear? To clear his strong and wrong suspicion of me or what? has he kamaldeen ever been right in any of his accusation,he expected everyone to support Him and anyone that does not is another member that i pay or my other id,i don't even know dunhill,i have just one id nature20,the only matured & sensible accusation i see here is the call baring which i never did
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
@nature, d op said u laid hands on d theraphy n started prayin in arabic, ow true is dat
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by San2ski(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
desperatem:

Why not give him the benefit and texted him. I believe you're too rash and quick to react the way you did
And mind you all of us do not have David Beckham's dress sense.
I see no reason for him to block you if he had supplied and you hv paid. I don't see so much reasons with ur accusations.
Just my 2cents tho cool
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by Egbunaogo: 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
Herbal remedies have their "possible" benefits as they were used by our ancestors for millenia.
However, they are not standardized, and the practice of those who prescribe them is not regulated as orthodox doctors are regulated by both MDCN and NAFDAC.

Herbal medicines are apparently beneficial for many ailments but have unintended consequences such as stomach ulcers or even kidney failure. So beware- while an herbal remedy might help with heart burn, it may put you in the hoospital for something else.

Read this interesting post on the role of herbal medicines in causing kidney failure in Nigeria here. http://kidneysolutions./2014/04/13/upcoming-blog-post-may-2014-environmental-causes-of-kidney-disease-and-failure-in-nigeria-a-big-public-health-problem/.

There are many other environmental and occupational causes of kidney failure but the section in this post on traditional herbal remedies is very relevant to the discussion here.

Hope this helps.
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by unuane1(m): 5:48am On Dec 02, 2014
Pls guys has anyone here use Silver Biotic? pls
u would love to know this and also to know if it
was potent on the treatment of staph and if
there were no side effects along. Pls urgent
reply will be welcome ASAP. Thanks
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by dunhill20: 6:10am On Dec 02, 2014
unuane1:
Pls guys has anyone here use Silver Biotic? pls
u would love to know this and also to know if it
was potent on the treatment of staph and if
there were no side effects along. Pls urgent
reply will be welcome ASAP. Thanks
according to my findings, silver biotics is a drug that help boost the immune system. To me, I don't think it is effective on staph because its an antibiotics.
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by unuane1(m): 6:21am On Dec 02, 2014
dunhill20:
according to my findings, silver biotics is a drug that help boost the immune system. To me, I don't think it is effective on staph because its an antibiotics.
Alright thanks brother on this.
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by unuane1(m): 6:29am On Dec 02, 2014
gommex:
just google silver biotic city drugs
@ gommex I think silver biotic don't kill cure staph but mainly use to boast immune system. Pls what's your take on this and since i posted about this asking anyone here that has use the remedy to help us about it potency no one has come forth to say anything about silver biotic. But I will be more than grateful if anyone that has use the remedy come forth and tell us about as silver biotic.
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by Waliyllahi(m): 9:53am On Dec 02, 2014
Egbunaogo:
Herbal remedies have their "possible" benefits as they were used by our ancestors for millenia.
However, they are not standardized, and the practice of those who prescribe them is not regulated as orthodox doctors are regulated by both MDCN and NAFDAC.

Herbal medicines are apparently beneficial for many ailments but have unintended consequences such as stomach ulcers or even kidney failure. So beware- while an herbal remedy might help with heart burn, it may put you in the hoospital for something else.

Read this interesting post on the role of herbal medicines in causing kidney failure in Nigeria here. http://kidneysolutions./2014/04/13/upcoming-blog-post-may-2014-environmental-causes-of-kidney-disease-and-failure-in-nigeria-a-big-public-health-problem/.

There are many other environmental and occupational causes of kidney failure but the section in this post on traditional herbal remedies is very relevant to the discussion here.

Hope this helps.
yh ds helps...d most dreaded consequence is kidney failure...hope pple will nt to be takin all herbs indiscriminately
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
unuane1:
@ gommex I think silver biotic don't kill cure staph but mainly use to boast immune system. Pls what's your take on this and since i posted about this asking anyone here that has use the remedy to help us about it potency no one has come forth to say anything about silver biotic. But I will be more than grateful if anyone that has use the remedy come forth and tell us about as silver biotic.
wat proof do u av dat it does not treat staph, is jus because am not buoyant enof, I wud av bought d drugs to see ow effective it is
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by unuane1(m): 12:01am On Dec 03, 2014
gommex:
wat proof do u av dat it does not treat staph, is jus because am not buoyant enof, I wud av bought d drugs to see ow effective it is
Pls how much does the drug cost and where can one get it from?
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 03, 2014
unuane1:
Pls how much does the drug cost and where can one get it from?
cal their customer care number between 9am and 5pm n get all d details u need
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by unuane1(m): 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
gommex:
cal their customer care number between 9am and 5pm n get all d details u need
Hello @ gommex it seems u sent me a pm pls I couldn't read it u can send me messages to unuanee@yahoo.com
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by dunhill20: 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
People surfer because of ignorance...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SWISSGARDE: A trusted brand in Quality Health Products. / UCH Doctors Suspend Strike For A Month / Narv-p The New Immune Booster, By Dr. Aladdin's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.