Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,000 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Why Do Most Ladies Wear Rings On All Of The Five Fingers? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Most Ladies Wear Rings On All Of The Five Fingers? (1824 Views)

Why Is Pink Most Ladies' Favourite Colour? / Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? / Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Ladies Wear Rings On All Of The Five Fingers? by nomabeeee(f): 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hello fellow nairalanders! I have been wondering why most ladies now put on rings on all the five fingers..thought a ring has always been jst on a particular finger..either as a symbol of marriage or a symbol of beautification..
The rate at which most ladies put on different rings on all their five fingers is becoming alarming..I know we ladies love fashion a lot..but must we do all things?hope am not the only one that has noticed this?my question remains:should a responsible lady put on rings on her five fingers?and also why do most ladies exhibit this act? Let's trash out this issue here..meanwhile I want to know the opinion of men ..what do u hv to say about this.thanks..reasonable comments please..check picture below..this is the least of what I mean..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Wear Rings On All Of The Five Fingers? by chibwike(m): 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
Fashion....and some just put it so as to be tagged...high class ladies

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Wear Rings On All Of The Five Fingers? by spartoo: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
because they are winch

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Wear Rings On All Of The Five Fingers? by SirHouloo(m): 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
Dem see celebrity wey wear am for channel E na
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Wear Rings On All Of The Five Fingers? by ghost1718(m): 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
D [/b]one for single, one for searching, one for grin every man is allow to ask her grin out, grin one for u must be rich grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Wear Rings On All Of The Five Fingers? by nomabeeee(f): 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
SirHouloo:
Dem see celebrity wey wear am for channel E na
it really looks tacky..smh
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Wear Rings On All Of The Five Fingers? by jacabi(m): 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
Well, it might be the begining of "kolomentalism".
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Wear Rings On All Of The Five Fingers? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
Some off them look cool while others can be downright outrageous. Something about the nails though. It sometimes freaks me out cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Wear Rings On All Of The Five Fingers? by DrPrickson: 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
Its fashionable. I see nothing wrong with it
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Wear Rings On All Of The Five Fingers? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
It's not only fingers,check out their toes too...
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Wear Rings On All Of The Five Fingers? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
chibwike:
Fashion....and some just put it so as to be tagged...high class ladies

blame it to on Rihanna ...baby.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Wear Rings On All Of The Five Fingers? by chibwike(m): 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

blame it to on Rihanna ...baby.
Lol...do u also wear them.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Wear Rings On All Of The Five Fingers? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
I have not seen a lady wearing rings in all 5 fingers at the same time, if thats what you mean.
I usually see them wearing in 2 or 3 fingers at a time, and it can be beautiful. I don't see anything wrong with it though.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Wear Rings On All Of The Five Fingers? by AfricanApple(f): 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
did u say most ladies shocked mbok which part of d world do u base cos for moi I've seen such only with one person I knew sometimes ago and it was a man
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Wear Rings On All Of The Five Fingers? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...do u also wear them.

hahahahahaha
I don't o, I suck @ accessories, but lemme confess. I tried to buy sometime ago, but I gat very small fingers, I couldn't get my size.

On Mon, I was able to get adjustable ones, I bought two...hahahaha.
I bought it with the go ahead from the nairalander I was with that Monday... If I wear them on Sat, I go show you and nomabeeee.....lmao

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Wear Rings On All Of The Five Fingers? by nomabeeee(f): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahahahahaha
I don't o, I suck @ accessories, but lemme confess. I tried to buy sometime ago, but I gat very small fingers, I couldn't get my size.

On Mon, I was able to get adjustable ones, I bought two...hahahaha.
I bought it with the go ahead from the nairalander I was with that Monday... If I wear them on Sat, I go show you and nomabeeee.....lmao
lol abeg wear and show me I wan see am

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Fashion Entrepreneur, Omolara Sonoiki Is Dead. / Turtle Bag With Ankara And Adire / Polo Ralph Lauren And Gucci Shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.