Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement (27691 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans / Divorce Settlement And Child-Support Be Introduced In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by JFDIQSS: 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
Jamie Cooper-Hohn Awarded The Sum of £337 MILLION For Divorce Settlement

Jamie Cooper-Hohn, wife of Sir Chris Hohn (both in their 40s), fought with Sir Chris over fortunes totalling more than £700m in a divorce battle.

She wanted half of the money but the husband insisted that his ex-wife only deserve a quarter of the fortune.

An English court has awarded the sum of £337 MILLION to the wife, according to Daily Record; this is one of the biggest divorce payments in the UK.

http://www.heynaija.com/jamie-cooper-hohn-awarded-sum-337-million-divorce-settlement/

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by holatin(m): 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
give me her a bbm pin

1 Like

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by tpia5: 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
E no concern me jo.
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by krazydave(m): 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
JEZZOOZZZ!!!!!
only in america u get tis payed for a divorce!.... Nna lekwa bizness!
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by ellguapo: 11:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
krazydave:
JEZZOOZZZ!!!!!
only in america u get tis payed for a divorce!.... Nna lekwa bizness!
this is one of the biggest divorce payments in the UK cool

4 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 28, 2014
Half of his sweat given to an ex.
Damn.
That must really sting.

1 Like

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 5:10am On Nov 28, 2014
Africa Got Culture. So many funny stuff in the west. All is well.
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 28, 2014
Oyibo has turned marriage into money making machine.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 28, 2014
Why shouldn't she get half?
She was the other half in the marriage,half the liabilities and assets belong to her

9 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by pamcode(m): 9:42am On Nov 28, 2014
babyosisi:
Why shouldn't she get half?
She was the other half in the marriage,half the liabilities and assets belong to her
excuse me what does she need the money for am sure that one of the main reason she divorced if not the main reason.The whites are crazy sha no wonder rich men prefer to keep girlfriends than marry.
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
pamcode:
excuse me what does she need the money for am sure that one of the main reason she divorced if not the main reason.The whites are crazy sha no wonder rich men prefer to keep girlfriends than marry.

And what does he need the money for?
Do you want an education on what marriage and the marriage contract means or you are just contented ranting unintelligently ?

6 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Kimoni: 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
Does this beat Fernandez record?
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Oyetboy(m): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
things that can never see the light of the day in Africa!
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by JFDIQSS: 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
Kimoni:
Does this beat Fernandez record?

Fernandez record was for £300M about N82.5 Billion
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Kimoni: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
JFDIQSS:

Fernandez record was for £300M about N82.5 Billion

Oh I see, thnks.
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
Oyetboy:
things that can never see the light of the day in Africa!

Yes
Just like civilization

2 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by KanwuliaJara: 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLahdT6wn40

GWOR-GWOR WOMAN! angry
Make face like one 'chinese albino hyena'!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! angry

This kain face nor worth 1 CEDI. . . not to mention 1 POUND-NAIRA ke!

Serves the man right!
When woman begin to suck dem blokos for night. . .dem go forget dem senses! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX1WEeQNnhQ

3 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by KanwuliaJara: 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
IRONY OF LIFE. . . .
Dem dey save other children kwa nu. . . MORE LIKE EXPLOITING. . . . CHILDREN IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES! kiss
DEM NOR FIT MANAGE DEM OWN. . . !
Karma is a sweeeeeeet bytch NUMERO UNO!!!!! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4finmJ26EY

17 years of marriage. . . 4 children.
Triplets join too?

MAGA MUST PAY for damages! grin
Nor wonder the woman wor-wor as hell!
An AMERICAN woman too? grin
Ha!

Cased closed.

LAWYERS AND JUDGES get ONE THIRD of the money! cheesy
MU CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE

TOLO TOLO WEY DEY MAKE NYANGA WITH MONEY NOR SABI SAY TURKEY NA FOR CHOP? cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c2CTuznMik

1 Like

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by otukpo(f): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
This woman hit jackpot

1 Like

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by pamcode(m): 6:52am On Nov 29, 2014
babyosisi:

And what does he need the money for?
Do you want an education on what marriage and the marriage contract means or you are just contented ranting unintelligently ?
hey m not ranting woman, am just saying the way the marriage institution is there can lead to duplicity by the woman.As for what the man needs the money for, is he not a business man? and am sure it would affect his business,A nice example is the owner of Monaco
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Ranchhoddas: 10:26am On Nov 29, 2014
babyosisi:

Yes
Just like civilization
It's funny how Nigerians like you that struggle to go abroad,endure being treated like second class humans come on nairaland and start claiming civilization.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by EfemenaXY: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2014
Good on her.

We need such laws in Nigeria to bring the country out of the Dark Ages, and to protect women and their rights.

Where is Sagamite? He should have a field day on this thread. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2014
pamcode:
undecided and you think he didnt know the consequences of the divorce before he got married? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 29, 2014
EfemenaXY:
Good on her.

We need such laws in Nigeria to bring the country out of the Dark Ages, and to protect women and their rights.

Where is Sagamite? He should have a field day on this thread. cheesy

Why did you call out Sagamite? I hoped he would not see this thread. grin
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by EfemenaXY: 11:42am On Nov 29, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Why did you call out Sagamite? I hoped he would not see this thread. grin

Lol!

Because he flowers thrives on stuff like this. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Because he flowers thrives on stuff like this. cheesy

Efe, are you not his senior wife?
You should know they give him HBP and make him suffer from anxiety disorder. cheesy

Did he make you sign a prenup? grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by EfemenaXY: 11:57am On Nov 29, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Efe, are you not his senior wife?
You should know they give him HBP and make him suffer from anxiety disorder. cheesy

Did he make you sign a prenup? grin

Lol! Prenup ke?

Don't mind Sagamite. I've gone from 3rd to 1st and then back to 3rd wife position.

Not going to compete with Jennykadry's & BB's juju anymore. They can have him. I value my goodnight beauty sleep too much.

Anyway, toyboy dey sha. Where is Osama a.k.a BigRod anyway? He never saw through his fantasies to the end. Last time I checked, you and Cococandy were killing him intellectually... cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Don't mind Sagamite. I'be gone from 3rd to 1st and then back to 3rd wife position.

Not going to compete with Jennykadry's & BB's juju anymore. They can have him. I value my goodnight beauty sleep too much.

Anyway, toyboy dey sha. Where is Osama a.k.a BigRod anyway? He never saw through his fantasies to the end. Last time I checked, you and Cococandy were killing him intellectually... cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

Sagamite is trying to avoid a lawsuit. He does his best to make you all happy, that is why he says A today and B tomorrow, whatever you want to hear. He does not want to lose his fortune. grin

Osama disappeared because Cococandy cheated and divorced him. He lives in a remote village, lonely, suffering from depression.

Cococandy is married to her third husband in the meantime. shocked

She is my role model. wink
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by EfemenaXY: 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
carefreewannabe:

grin grin grin
Sagamite is trying to avoid a lawsuit. He does his best to make you all happy, that is why he says A today and B tomorrow, whatever you want to hear. He does not want to lose his fortune. grin
Osama disappeared because Cococandy cheated and divorced him. He lives in a remote village, lonely, suffering from depression.
Cococandy is married to her third husband in the meantime. shocked
She is my role model. wink

Oh..My...Gawd!! grin grin

Stop tempting me to get my lazy backside up and log on properly... It is Saturday ma'am. cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Oh..My...Gawd!! grin grin

Stop tempting to get my lazy backside up and log on properly... It is Saturday ma'am. cheesy cheesy

Come on, let us have some fun. I have to tidy up and cook for the family for tomorrow and I don't feel like starting. I have had a loooooooong week. I am tired. I want to have fun. smiley smiley
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by EfemenaXY: 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Come on, let us have some fun. I have to tidy up and cook for the family for tomorrow and I don't feel like starting. I have had a loooooooong week. I am tired. I want to have fun. smiley smiley

Hehehe...

Okay, I will tryyyyyyyyyy..... kiss

1 Like

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Hehehe...

Okay, I will tryyyyyyyyyy..... kiss

Good you are back on NL. kiss smiley kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife / 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor / My Wife Spends Money On Her Parents And Sibling Without My Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.