Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

BRAIN TEASERS:Can You Guess What Each Of These Riddles Is Describing? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BRAIN TEASERS:Can You Guess What Each Of These Riddles Is Describing? (2093 Views)

Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out / Test Your Intellect With These Riddles / Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BRAIN TEASERS:Can You Guess What Each Of These Riddles Is Describing? by CJPresh(f): 11:03am On Nov 28, 2014
Okay!...i just hope this hasn't been posted before..

Here are some riddles.Let's see what you can make out of them:
1) No sooner spoken than broken.What is it?

2)I am weightless but you can see me.Put me in a bucket and i'll make it lighter.What am i?

3)I am as light as feather,yet the strongest man can't hold me for much more than a minute.What am i?

4)Tell me what stinks while living,but in death,smells good.

5)Weights in my belly
Trees on my back
Nails on my ribs
Feet do i lack. What am i?

6)Whoever makes it,tells it not.Whoever takes it,knows it not.Whoever knows it,wants it not..What is it?

7)At a family re-union were the following people: One grandfather,one grandmother,two fathers,two mothers,four children,three grandchildren,one brother,two sisters,two sons,two daughters,one father-in-law,one mother-in-law and one daughter-in-law.But they were not as many as it looks.They were just seven in number.WHO WERE THEY?

coolWhat jumps when it walks and sits when it stands?

9)What is it that,after you take out the whole,some still remains?

10)I have hands that wave at you
Though i never say goodbye
It's cool for you to be with me
Especially when i say "HI"...what am i?

#sighs heavily..
You're free to add yours,not until you get these done.Good-rock!
Re: BRAIN TEASERS:Can You Guess What Each Of These Riddles Is Describing? by Fortunate017(m): 11:07am On Nov 28, 2014
Hmmmm!!
Re: BRAIN TEASERS:Can You Guess What Each Of These Riddles Is Describing? by holatin(m): 11:08am On Nov 28, 2014
am something I catch two bird at the same time- brazier
am something I no get bone but I sabi stand- ?
am an hotel, only d visitor is allowed not the luggage - ?
Re: BRAIN TEASERS:Can You Guess What Each Of These Riddles Is Describing? by CJPresh(f): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2014
Fortunate017:
Hmmmm!!
Hummer 2...oya start working!
Re: BRAIN TEASERS:Can You Guess What Each Of These Riddles Is Describing? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
make out of them:

Ans: silence.

2)I am weightless but you can see me.Put me in a bucket and i'll make it lighter.What am i?

Ans: a hole.

3)I am as light as feather,yet the strongest man can't hold me for much more than a minute.What am i?

Ans: fart.

Ans: pork suya grin

5)Weights in my belly
Trees on my back
Nails on my ribs

Ans: a ship.

6)Whoever makes it,tells it not.Whoever takes it,knows it not.Whoever knows it,wants it not..What is it?

Ans: fake money.

7)At a family re-union were the following people: One grandfather,one grandmother,two fathers,two mothers,four children,three grandchildren,one brother,two sisters,two sons,two daughters,one father-in-law,one mother-in-law and one daughter-in-law.But they were not as many as it looks.They were just seven in number.WHO WERE THEY?

Ans: One daughter-in-law: her parents are not included, so she her in-laws are her husband's parents.

Two mothers: her husband's mother and her.

Two fathers: her husband's father and her husband.

Three grandchildren: she has three children.

Two sons: her son and her husband.

Two daughters: her two daughters (her parents are not present)

Three grandchildren: her children.

Four children: her husband and her three children.

One daughter-in-law: her.

One father-in-law and mother-in-law: her husband's parents.

Two little girls and one little boy, their parents, and two grandparents = 7 people.

8#What jumps when it walks and sits when it stands?

Ans: A kangaroo.

Ans: the word "wholesome".

Ans: fan

3 Likes

Re: BRAIN TEASERS:Can You Guess What Each Of These Riddles Is Describing? by Fortunate017(m): 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
1:Silence
3:Fire
5:Ship
8:Frog or squirrel.
9:wholesome.
Re: BRAIN TEASERS:Can You Guess What Each Of These Riddles Is Describing? by CJPresh(f): 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
benromeo39:
make out of them:

Ans: silence.

Ans: a hole.

Ans: fart.

Ans: pork suya grin

5)Weights in my belly
Trees on my back
Nails on my ribs

Ans: a ship.

Ans: fake money.

Ans: One daughter-in-law: her parents are not included, so she her in-laws are her husband's parents.

Two mothers: her husband's mother and her.

Two fathers: her husband's father and her husband.

Three grandchildren: she has three children.

Two sons: her son and her husband.

Two daughters: her two daughters (her parents are not present)

Three grandchildren: her children.

Four children: her husband and her three children.

One daughter-in-law: her.

One father-in-law and mother-in-law: her husband's parents.

Two little girls and one little boy, their parents, and two grandparents = 7 people.

8#What jumps when it walks and sits when it stands?

Ans: A kangaroo.

Ans: the word "wholesome".

Ans: fan
Bennnnnn!!!
I'm sure you peeked somewhere....nice work though undecided
Re: BRAIN TEASERS:Can You Guess What Each Of These Riddles Is Describing? by CJPresh(f): 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
Fortunate017:
1:Silence
3:Fire
5:Ship
8:Frog or squirrel.
9:wholesome.
You tried jare....oya shake me
Re: BRAIN TEASERS:Can You Guess What Each Of These Riddles Is Describing? by Fortunate017(m): 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
CJPresh:

You tried jare....oya shake me
No, I don't want to shake hands with you. You know what i want.

Btw is my answer to question 8 correct?
Re: BRAIN TEASERS:Can You Guess What Each Of These Riddles Is Describing? by CJPresh(f): 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
Fortunate017:
No, I don't want to shake hands with you. You know what i want.

Btw is my answer to question 8 correct?
Nope.,Kangaroo is the correct answer

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Cartoon Photo Of President Buhari And Service Chiefs / Letter To Future Wife:- I’m Not Saying You Must Be A Virgin, Just Don’t Bring… / LMAO! When The Principal Is Looking At You During National Anthem (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.