Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here - Fashion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here (84298 Views)

Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair / My Natural Hair Wants To Kill Me Before My Time / Grow Your Natural Hair Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by joelenesleek(f): 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lanceslot:
You sure say lice no get apartment for that your hair? You're beautiful.
lol, not even dandruff. I take very good care of my hair with Nice treatment. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by joelenesleek(f): 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
cc150615:

me likey, specially the college kid own
thanks dear smiley
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by girlsupersonic(f): 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mprex:
Kai! Why didnt i get here on time
Anyways, this is mine.
And before you ask, my hair is naturally golden.
I'm a rare breedgrin

Your hair color is lovely!
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Natasha2(f): 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
joelenesleek:
lol, not even dandruff. I take very good care of my hair with Nice treatment. Thanks
please kindly explain those nice treatments I just cut my hair, and i'm still not sure what shampoo, moisturider etc to make use of.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Natasha2(f): 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
So Nigerian hair can grow like this? Wow, you ladies have really nice hair kiss me likey.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by joelenesleek(f): 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
Natasha2:

please kindly explain those nice treatments I just cut my hair, and i'm still not sure what shampoo, moisturider etc to make use of.
Ok dear. I use Dudu osun soap to wash, it actually stopped the hair itching due to heat. I use nature vitals shampoo cause it is actually good for my hair texture. I use shear butter, castor oil,etc. I don't braid often and don't do lacewig. I maintain a particular hair stylist. Although my friend does same to her but it's just not still nice.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by SexyFox(f): 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
ayobase:

do u teach yoruba language?
what
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Sircomeference:

pls can normal castor oil also be used for hair edges revival,,,,,, couldnt find the jamican one at all,,,,,

Check casabella at the mall in ikeja or lekki
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by VENTY0(f): 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
nas4q:

If attachment no follow for the first pic make I bend!
u neva bend finish because na mistake d pix follow upload grin
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by nas4q(m): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
chimkaire:
Hehe....doubtful, dear. The tip of your hair shows smiley. By the way, I know that weave-on but have forgotten the name. An Expression product ni sha No hard feelings.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Samabu07(m): 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
spykid014:
More of my hair. LoL

U wicked o. Blind spotted the whole face sad
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Sattors(m): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
My Babe Natural Hair

8 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Mprex(f): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
girlsupersonic:

Your hair color is lovely!
tanchuu

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by kayceemadu9(f): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
here is mine...
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by LORDI(m): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
callmebeauty:
Hausa style
damn,..chai you fine die
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by LORDI(m): 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
Am not here to look at hair,..am only here to find nairaland fine babes...and I've seen.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by LORDI(m): 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
Sattors:
My Babe Natural Hair
nor be funke be this?..mehn that gurl get long hair.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by TDstarr: 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
haloyeah:
true
have my children
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Tintinnoty(m): 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
Yewandequeen:

very funny
my name is yewande not miss airtel
moreover I never knew the thread will hit front page. ...so be jealous not

that is power of persistence, if u keep doing ur best, one day ur hardworking will pay. two of my threads has once made it to front page but is unfortunate they were part of threads lost wen the site was hacked. but that has Neva deter me I knw one day my thread will make it to the front page again.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Destinygrl(f): 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Natasha2(f): 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
joelenesleek:
Ok dear. I use Dudu osun soap to wash, it actually stopped the hair itching due to heat. I use nature vitals shampoo cause it is actually good for my hair texture. I use shear butter, castor oil,etc. I don't braid often and don't do lacewig. I maintain a particular hair stylist. Although my friend does same to her but it's just not still nice.
thanks dear. Dudu doesnt leave my hair feeling clean so that one is out. Someone told me to try ORS shampoo i'll go to the supermarket tomorrow which ever I see between ORS and the Natures I'll get it. And doesn't shea butter clog pores?? And where can I get the castor oil from?

My lil sis has long hair too but she does nothing except to relax and make her hair but my hair wont grow well like that so I need that extra effort.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by slickyb(f): 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
dis is my natural hair *wink*

8 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by InvertedHammer: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
ok

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Destinygrl(f): 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
Chinoble:

aiit lets do dat.........t
lemme c urs bfr I tk down mine
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by joelenesleek(f): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
Natasha2:

thanks dear. Dudu doesnt leave my hair feeling clean so that one is out. Someone told me to try ORS shampoo i'll go to the supermarket tomorrow which ever I see between ORS and the Natures I'll get it. And doesn't shea butter clog pores?? And where can I get the castor oil from?

My lil sis has long hair too but she does nothing except to relax and make her hair but my hair wont grow well like that so I need that extra effort.
go to hair care shops, hopefully you will get more stuffs for your hair. I also have two sisters with thick brown ugly dry looking hair no matter what they do to the hair but I have another sister with her hair twice as mine. So don't feel bad just keep trying.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by annita19(f): 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dyed though

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Yewandequeen(f): 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
slickyb:
dis is my natural hair *wink*

oh my God
thank God I created this thread, see the hidden beautiful hair from nairalander ladies.

am speechless.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by callmebeauty(f): 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
LORDI:
damn,..chai you fine die
blushing embarassed
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Realone92(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
Modify

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by nas4q(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
VENTY0:
a replacement dat was a mistake
Now this is cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by idonbilivit(m): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
kelechiMarie:
hair au naturalle

Now you are one hell of a confident and pretty lady. Hair natural,eye brow natural. You sure enough don't give a f@#K about silly current trends. kiss
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Samabu07(m): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
Female NLanders are beautiful sha...damn. I can't reach a logical conclusion viewing your posts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport / What A Fruit Seller Wore In Benin City(photo) / My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.