Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,490 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here - Fashion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here (84331 Views)

Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair / My Natural Hair Wants To Kill Me Before My Time / Grow Your Natural Hair Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by cindyswit(f): 10:42am On Dec 04, 2014
spykid014:

Yes o. It's just the hair that was asked to be seen. Thanks for the compliment.

Ywc
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by VivyGift(f): 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
lirusehn:

bin looking at dis picture for dayz sad

Awww..., tnks
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by VivyGift(f): 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
DanjaNinja:

Is-A-Lie tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
undecided

tongue
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by DanjaNinja(m): 12:12am On Dec 05, 2014
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by VivyGift(f): 6:56am On Dec 05, 2014
MrHim:

Wow! Girl,your hair is amazing! i never see your front, but i'm kinda tripping... cool
Thanks...

I'm loyal
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Realone92(m): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2014
Natasha2:

lol all this lazy grand kids. As I no get person to kiss me again na what can I do? grin
" na to maintain your old age, "latepost"
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
slimedge:
...say somfin nw,you just like using som1 to catch trips sef.. cry
lol.....not true
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by slimedge(m): 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
lol.....not true
...Very true..You refused to grant my request..God pass u o...cry
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Bukkiminat(f): 9:37am On Dec 06, 2014
Okay! I have gat this full and stubborn hair..i have tried different relaxers 2soften t..but they ain't working...n most times after losing d hair n i refuse to plait it 4 just two days..i feel some little pain when d hairstylist handles t....

So can u recommend a relaxer and a solution in handling my hair..

Dats all
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:06am On Dec 06, 2014
slimedge:
...Very true..You refused to grant my request..God pass u o...cry
haaa! Oya sorry don't cry again please.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by slimedge(m): 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
haaa! Oya sorry don't cry again please.
...Going to cry you a river until you do that which I asked you of.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
slimedge:
...Going to cry you a river until you do that which I asked you of.
okay
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by slimedge(m): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
okay
...That's an approval that you will grant my request aiityes! grin *happy*
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by tollu: 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by leemix(m): 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
chimkaire:
Hehe....doubtful, dear. The tip of your hair shows smiley. By the way, I know that weave-on but have forgotten the name. An Expression product ni sha No hard feelings.

Oosheyy..FBI
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by recruitment2014: 11:26am On Dec 07, 2014
SexyFox:

my hair
How did u curl it like dat.i have natural hair and wud love my hair in that form
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by waternogetemeny: 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
leofab(f): 10:29pm On Dec 06
Bleep

Is that the best u can contribute? Abeg park well. cool
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by leofab(f): 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
waternogetemeny:

Is that the best u can contribute? Abeg park well. cool

i have noticed you; so what next?
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by waternogetemeny: 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
leofab:
i have noticed you; so what next?

We dance darlin... We dance... kiss
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
leemix:

Oosheyy..FBI
U most welcome, Bozo wink.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by leemix(m): 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
chimkaire:
U most welcome, Bozo wink.

Bozo??,....srsly??So I'm stupid and insignificant for Joking with you??
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Yewandequeen(f): 11:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
Bukkiminat:
Okay! I have gat this full and stubborn hair..i have tried different relaxers 2soften t..but they ain't working...n most times after losing d hair n i refuse to plait it 4 just two days..i feel some little pain when d hairstylist handles t....

So can u recommend a relaxer and a solution in handling my hair..

Dats all

why don't you try mega growth super
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by oluamid(m): 8:58am On Dec 08, 2014
Shey I tell una say I don tire? Oya make una post more pictures jare.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
annita19:
Dyed though
Dyed? Oh no, she's blonde! That hair reminds on Senegal. Beautiful. smiley
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by 1960chic(f): 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
PinkObsession:
Old pic sha nd relaxed smiley

U're very fine o

And I love ur hair too kiss
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by 1960chic(f): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
annita19:
Dyed though

Ah! Ah! Babe, dis one no follow na shocked
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Thank you kiss
1960chic:

U're very fine o

And I love ur hair too kiss
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Freelancer007(m): 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
A woman's natural beauty is the best asset to be proud of as a queen before her hubby. It is pathetic how some women will go the extra mile to look artificial even when they have innate beauty within them. Kudos to the every natural Nigerian beauty out there for keeping it natural in a world of silicon implants!
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
Joining in a bit late,had my hair in twists,, but here it is cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2014
thatgurlvixen:
Joining in a bit late,had my hair in twists,, but here it is cheesy

Cutie, let me come to the front na wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 15, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

Cutie, let me come to the front na wink
to do what there??tongue
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
thatgurlvixen:
to do what there??tongue

To help out with everything at the front

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

What A Fruit Seller Wore In Benin City(photo) / My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training / Mexican Woman Looks Like Real Life Vampire After 49 Body Modifications (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.