Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? (4690 Views)

What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter / Can You Share Your Nudes On NL For £1million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by dein77(m): 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
The manner in which estranged boyfriends upload the nude pictures of their former babes is becoming disturbing.

In the last couple of weeks, I have read about 3 of such sad stories, not mentioning the once I heard. This is really ridiculous.

How would a babe allow her boyfriend to snap her stark naked? Is it the new trend?

Even when I was in the game, It never crossed my mind to have nudes of my woman. Is it love? How depressing is it for a lady to see her nude pictures recycled on the Internet! !!!!

Must a guy have his babe's nude pictures on his phone? Isn't it a perversion sort of?

Now ladies, do you also have your guy's nude pictures? I know most guys won't allow it.

So why allow them snap you stark naked? Love shouldn't suspend commonsense and practical wisdom.

Ladies, don't give a person a tool for a possible future blackmail; it's not love.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by major466(m): 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
*Waiting*
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by izaray(f): 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
Its only d senseless and jobless folks do dat, but ladies, we really need to be careful wit d kind of guys we say yes to, and wat we do 4 d sake of love!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by holyboss: 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
undecided

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
izaray:
Its only d senseless and jobless folks do dat, but ladies, we really need to be careful wit d kind of guys we say yes to, and wat we do 4 d sake of love!
EXACTLY.
Some guys be like "baby,if you love me,let me have ur nudes"
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by izaray(f): 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
kristina1:

EXACTLY.
Seriously, dat was how my little frnd on FB told me, a guy on social network asked her to snap her body and send to him can u imagine!
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by dreydee(m): 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
Later,they would claim ; we are smarter than guys
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
izaray:
Seriously, dat was how my little frnd on FB told me, a guy on social network asked her to snap her body and send to him can u imagine!
At the end of the day,after breakup,he might use d pix to hold her back.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by MrScript(m): 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nairaland... I d hail o
major466:
*Waiting*
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
My ex use to send me nudies without me asking for them,some ladies are just freaks like that
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by ronald4lif(m): 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
Personally, I don't see much wrong in exchanging nudes, I have exchanged unclad pics a couple of time in the past. However, I agree the trend of exposing ladies nude is disturbing and should be frown on. If one must exchange nudes they should always ensure their face is left out, this way no one get hurts in an event of a bitter break up.
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by olexjay(m): 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
Why must u share nude.... I think only d senseless peeps do dat, u gart the right 2 see ya gurl of guy body so y still sharing nude............. If ur nude leak with just a twinkle of eye ur matter don enter the net and u don become world wide know #shikenna

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by dein77(m): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
olexjay:
Why must u share nude.... I think only d senseless peeps do dat, u gart the right 2 see ya gurl of guy body so y still sharing nude............. If ur nude leak with just a twinkle of eye ur matter don enter the net and u don become world wide know #shikenna

I agree with you. It's some kind of perversion. The craving is wrong.
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by BreezyRita(f): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
Not for me..... I don't do nudes......
Don't have mine, I don't need yours.
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by dein77(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
youmour:
My ex use to send me nudies without me asking for them,some ladies are just freaks like that

Men, it's crazy to have one's nude in the phones of another, be it a girlfriend or wife or vice versa.

All it need to float online is jut an accidental click.
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by maestromedal(m): 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
Lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by dein77(m): 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
BreezyRita:
Not for me..... I don't do nudes......
Don't have mine, I don't need yours.

Period.
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by Hedybee(f): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by amolex(m): 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
absolutely rubbish, y will any body in his/her right sense agree to share such a picture...
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by wordbank(m): 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
as par beta pikin... I no need video tutorials grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by dein77(m): 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
amolex:
absolutely rubbish, y will any body in his/her right sense agree to share such a picture...

It's pathetic. It's pure rubbish...
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by justmag(m): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
kristina1:

EXACTLY.

and dumb girls be like "Anything for you babe! kiss kiss"
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by justmag(m): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hedybee:
I wonder o!... Even if they(girls) ve to send their nudes, y not leave out d face. I knw some guys can go as far as snapping or taking video their ladies(nudes) without their knowledge. It's pathetic!

Exactly! They be taking nudes like they are kim Kardashians until reality hits them hard! angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
Some guys ask for nudes so they'd keep it as a collateral for breakup
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
justmag:

and dumb girls be like "Anything for you babe! kiss kiss"
gringringrin
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by dein77(m): 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
Zeemoor:
Some guys ask for nudes so they'd keep it as a collateral for breakup

That's weird.
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
I don't see anything in ladies sending their guys nude,but some guys are just crazy...i had a girl that send me nude almost every day but u can never see it on my phone ( I delete asap)

And to guys that show their ex nudity,it's nothing but hi-tech stupidity
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by Hazardd(m): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
Unlike one guy in my department,telling me how he fucck one girl that i know very well,me self i begin doubt am,untill he start showing me the girl unclad pix of how he fucck the girl.
But I wonder how a girl will allow her guy to snap her dudes when she is having sex with him,maybe he snap her dudes when she is having orgams grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by dein77(m): 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ipledge:
I don't see anything in ladies sending their guys nude,but some guys are just crazy...i had a girl that send me nude almost every day but u can never see it on my phone ( I delete asap)

And to guys that show their ex nudity,it's nothing but hi-tech stupidity

You exemplified true love and maturity. If such pictures are kept secret and deleted almost immediately, I have no much issue with it.

It's very crazy for guys to upload their babe's nude photos to the Internet due to whatever reasons. It's plain stupidity.
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by stanconnect(m): 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
Abg make una no vex oo! Wetin em de even do with this nude pix sef? Na food ni?
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by clevvermind(m): 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
Many ladies have to stop being foolish and be wise. Sharing nude pictures is a gross stupidity. U dnt know the mind of the next person. There are blackmailers everywhere. Ladies have to be very careful and move with their senses intacts.
Re: Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? by clevvermind(m): 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
Many ladies have to stop being foolish and be wise. Sharing nude pictures is a gross stupidity. U dnt know the mind of the next person. There are blackmailers everywhere. Ladies have to be very careful and move with their senses intacts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prepare To Be Amazed And Shocked By What You Are About To See Now! Pics / Beyoncé And Jay Z's New $200,000,000 Home / Mom Is Seen Giving Oral Relations To A Man In A Car, While Her Young Kids Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.