Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque (69800 Views)

Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA / Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by nellyelitz(m): 7:53am On Nov 29, 2014
babyosisi:

Of course they have run out of churches
If the sultan of sokoto and other loud mouthed Muslims were not giving excuses for these eediots,this thing would have been ended
Now that the sultan himself knows he isn't safe,he might as well untie his mouth and speak
bombs are always detonated inside the churches mostly during services but this one was outside mosque b4 prayer maybe to reduce the casualty while sending their msg

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Xcex: 7:56am On Nov 29, 2014
D military dept of d country is fild wit northerners n dey ar nt handlin dia kinsmen d way dey ougth to.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by hmohammed(m): 8:03am On Nov 29, 2014
Ebubeslym:
shocked shocked shocked

What is really wrong with this phiphul?
you bomb today
you bomb tomorrow
you bombed yesterday..
and you aint satisfied yet

and yet some persons will.keep shouting
sai buhari

when some elements from his region swore to keep blowing up a part of the country he wants to govern...
and all he has to say is that once elected everything will change...

well i hope there will still be living people in the northeast come next yr..

yeye dey smell

Just listen to urself. Buhari is killing his fellow Muslims so as to make the country ungovernable. This is the height of stupidity from some nairalanders. Chai Nigeria needs to invest more on education so dat at least we will not have such daft nairalanders in our midst.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by mex004(m): 8:33am On Nov 29, 2014
maclatunji:

People can make different claims, I could easily begin to make outlandish claims to try to divert attention, it is easy to do and works with the fickle-minded.

Was @ chukwudi44 making claims when he said:
1.The main issue at hand is not even
about the throwing of bombs but the
fundamental ideology behind it.
2. You as a mod islamic section has not made efforts to put in
place/tackle wahabism/salafism.
3. You have instead created a section
similar to the talibans of afghanistan
where freedom of speech or religion is
not allowed.
4. These are the very hallmarks of these ideology which needed to eradicate.

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Descartes: 8:36am On Nov 29, 2014
maclatunji:

"Your leaders, Your people? ". Some of you can't see beyond your noses. Nigeria has failed leadership, that is why non-state parties can be holding territory and hoisting flags there, it is not a function of one religion.

This madness may continue unabated until Northern Region get rid of its Almajiri System of governance.

When I visited the North, I weep for the region.
You see a wheelbarrow pusher having three wives and many children with his meager resources. shocked

I can't wait to get hold of my Biafran passport wink

USSR is a model for the balkanization of this dubious entity called "Nigeria" angry

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by maclatunji: 8:45am On Nov 29, 2014
Descartes:

This madness may continue unabated until Northern Region get rid of its Almajiri System of governance.

When I visited the North, I weep for the region.
You see a wheelbarrow pusher having three wives and many children with his meager resources. shocked

I can't wait to get hold of my Biafran passport wink

USSR is a model for the balkanization of this dubious entity called "Nigeria" angry

LOL, it is not only Biafran passport you will get but Egbunike one too.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Descartes: 8:50am On Nov 29, 2014
maclatunji:

LOL, it is not only Biafran passport you will get but Egbunike one too.

grin cheesy grin

It seems you served in Anambra wink

If so, that should be "Ogbunike" and not " Egbunike" smiley

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Ebubeslym(m): 9:36am On Nov 29, 2014
hmohammed:

Just listen to urself. Buhari is killing his fellow Muslims so as to make the country ungovernable. This is the height of stupidity from some nairalanders. Chai Nigeria needs to invest more on education so dat at least we will not have such daft nairalanders in our midst.

dumb
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by patpaul: 9:39am On Nov 29, 2014
AND BH SPONSOR HIMSELF AND HIS SUPPORTERS WILL SAY ONCE' I AM ELECTED' ALL THESE WILL STOP? WHY NOT STOP SPONSORING THEM NOW? UNTIL YOU KILL HALF OF THE PEOPLE BEFORE YOU RULE OVER NORTHERN NIGERIA?
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by DaBullIT(m): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2014
Ilekokonit:
It should now be clear that neither Goodluck nor Sanusi are responsible for this.

It is inconceivable that Goodluck would do this right inside Sanusi's mosque going by the history between the pair and it is equally inconceivable that Sanusi would bomb his own place of worship killing 200 of his mosque members.

If it later comes out that any politician has a hand in Boko Haram, he or she or they should be killed by firing squad on NTA on a specially declared public holiday.

In fact a new Nigerian law should be enacted that authorises firing squad for any adult terrorist who is convicted beyond reasonable doubt.

Its not a Muslim or Christian thing anymore, its a Terrorrist thing and we should ALL irrespective of our faith point the accusing fingers at the blood thirsty terrorists and not at any faith.

Whoever it is does not deserve the honor of being killed on live TV , anybody found guilty should be taken to the north inside a cage and brooms given to northerners ,let people affected queue and poke he/she with broom sticks and break the stick under his skin. Everyday for several months , then I'll think of something else

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Osama10(m): 10:20am On Nov 29, 2014
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by WINDSOW(m): 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
danjumakolo:

Try to know the truth before wagging your tongue like an assacian dog...Islam came during the period of if Idol worshippers..They tried stopping Muahammad(saw) from practising Islam..They tried killing him..They persecuted him...They stopped and prevent people from practising Islam...All these persecutions happened for 13 years without a word from Muslims as at that time untill the verse for jihad was revealed to Muhammad to fight them back in other to protect yourself and your properties...it says..."Do not fight them,but if they fight you,fight them back and protect yourself..don't touch women and children..if they want peace,give them peace"

The above verse on jihad was against the pagans who were fighting Muslims...

You should know that Muhammad lived peacefully with Makkan xtians and Jews...IN FACT Muhammad sent his Muslims brothers to a xtian king in abysinia now Ethiopia who received them and accepted them.

Don't judge Islam by what some people do..every religion has it's own blackship...

Would you blame xtians just because the Lord resistance army killed non xtians in their country?or will you blame xtianity just because hitler gassed 6m Jews?
Good!!! Tell me,hw do u explain this slogan chanted by islamic terrorist during killing,maiming and bombing "Allahu Akbar"?
The terrorist world wide,which RELIGION do they profess?
Mallam,I tink u shud jst swallow the pill that ISLAM is a religion of the sword!!!Thank U

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by WINDSOW(m): 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
abdulabbakar:

When are you going to grow
The very day all muslim accept the fact that they have been obsessed by their belief.
The very day u'll embrace peace,forgiveness n practice it.
The day u realise that u av been fool by ur present beliefs n religion of the sword!!!

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by blasterman(m): 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
Have an open mind and hear the reasons or truth behind Islamic extremism and all this blowing up from a former sharia judge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHq25tnZoFs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCyA5LmLPhM

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by kuchikau: 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
holatin:

this will end soon immediately we kick Dr ebele Jonathan out. and the general take over
vote for change nt tribe or clan.
....in a simple sentence..u r an idiot.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by holatin(m): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
kuchikau:
....in a simple sentence..u r an idiot.
pls arrange the letters together so it can make sense even though the writer is a dumb, pityful, indiscreet, shallow,dumb and clueless human being
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Thirdborn: 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
This statement was made by President Goodluck Jonathan on 24th June 2012 during his media chat on NTA; “They believe that when they attack a church, Christian youths will revolt against Muslim youths, and they don’t care about who dies in the process.
“They also think that government will be destabilised when they are attacking churches. Watch out, if it doesn’t work, of course, we will stop it, but if it doesn’t work, the same Boko Haram will start attacking mosques to instigate Muslim youths to attack Christians.” The following Friday bombs were discovered at Fagge mosque in Kano. This is not hearsay or a lie but a verifiable fact. I remember this statement more than anything else he said during that chat because it set off bells in my head. I had to dig for full text of the chat to make sure he actually said it. My question is, how did he know? Now add this utterance to others he has made over the last few years and bells start to ring. He said in January 2012 that Boko Haram had infiltrated his government he also claimed to know who they are at one point. On why he was treating Boko Haram with kid gloves he said "They are our siblings; you can't set the army to go and wipe out your family". I said it before and I will say it again, this government aren't cowards, they are willing collaborators. Nigerians are dying everyday while they play politics with our lives. Many times they threatened to reveal the names of the sponsors but failed to do so and when an Australian priest affiliated with the government mentioned names he was quickly discredited and disowned by the government. Why is it that a bomb always goes off when there is a crisis in government? They have intentionally created chaos so as to divide Nigerians along ethno-religious lines and they have succeeded so far because we have been the most ignorant and gullible human beings since 2010. The lie has become the truth and the truth a lie. If Nigerians have ever needed a reason to unite and stand firm to say "Enough is enough", this is it. We are better than this. We need to hold the government accountable and take appropriate action.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
WINDSOW:
Good!!! Tell me,hw do u explain this slogan chanted by islamic terrorist during killing,maiming and bombing "Allahu Akbar"?
Mallam,I tink u shud jst swallow the pill that ISLAM is a religion of the sword!!!Thank U

In my earlier post..I said they hide under Islam..so what do u expect? Okwia?
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
Muslims brothers and xtians alike...please always ignore kiddish comments by all these fools saying Islam is this and that...They are nothing but dumb ass trollers
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by WINDSOW(m): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
danjumakolo:

In my earlier post..I said they hide under Islam..so what do u expect? Okwia?
It's OK! Take care bro!

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by maclatunji: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
Descartes:

grin cheesy grin

It seems you served in Anambra wink

If so, that should be "Ogbunike" and not " Egbunike" smiley

No, never served in Anambra state.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Thirdborn: 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
WINDSOW:

Dude was Timothy Mcveigh (The Oklahoma city bomber)a Muslim, was Anders Behring Brevik (Norway mass muderer) a Muslim, was Ted Kaczynski (The una-bomber) a Muslim? In fact Joseph Kony of the Lord's Resistance Army(LRA) in Uganda hid behind the veil of Christianity to perpetrate terror on people. Terrorism is not the monopolized by 1 religion, many people use the veil of religion to commit evil. Blame the people not the religion. PS. Yes, Muslims say "Allahu Akbar" everyday of their lives just as Christians say "God is good" or "God is great". They all mean the same thing. Knowledge is power.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by WINDSOW(m): 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
Thirdborn:

Dude was Timothy Mcveigh (The Oklahoma city bomber)a Muslim, was Anders Behring Brevik (Norway mass muderer) a Muslim, was Ted Kaczynski (The una-bomber) a Muslim? In fact Joseph Kony of the Lord's Resistance Army(LRA) in Uganda hid behind the veil of Christianity to perpetrate terror on people. Terrorism is not the monopolized by 1 religion, many people use the veil of religion to commit evil. Blame the people not the religion. PS. Yes, Muslims say "Allahu Akbar" everyday of their lives just as Christians say "God is good" or "God is great". They all mean the same thing. Knowledge is power.
Good! @ least non of them did it for religion sake.they were either been brainwashed or .... Most definitely not God because christianity teaches forgiveness not the sword!!!
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by gideonedwards(m): 8:46am On Dec 03, 2014
holatin:

yes am
G- greatest
O- of
A-all
T-time
and you are are dumb, pityful, pointless, indiscreet, and hopeless human being
your father is a fool. your mother is a goat. they gave birth to you n that makes u a foolish goat.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by holatin(m): 9:59am On Dec 03, 2014
gideonedwards:
your father is a fool. your mother is a goat. they gave birth to you n that makes u a foolish goat.
Ve u eaten today.
one and last word to and for you
Get a life dude
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by gideonedwards(m): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
holatin:

Ve u eaten today.
one and last word to and for you
Get a life dude
hungry bastard asking if I have eaten. ofcourae I have. go n die of hunger. fool
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by zionzoe(m): 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
Don't preach that crab to me, Mallam......take dat to ur religions extremist. If u had done that d world will be more peaceful.
danjumakolo:

Don't talk or reason like a zombie...Islam regards every soul as sacred be it Muslim,xtian,pagan etc..get the Quran English copy and read it yourself to see what I am saying

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Leaked Aisha Buhari’s Video, Presidency Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.