Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque (69772 Views)

Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA / Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by maclatunji: 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
atlwireles:

When people have a failed up bringing they blame outsiders for their problems. You are only reaping what you sowed. From all your noise its clear you have learnt nothing.

I have to laugh at your comment because I really cannot cry.

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
holatin:

this will end soon immediately we kick Dr ebele Jonathan out. and the general take over
vote for change nt tribe or clan.
BECAUSE YOU MUSLIMS, APC AND THEIR MILLITIA BOKOHARAM ARE RESPONSIBLE?

WE KNOW, BUT ITS ÖNLY AREWA REPUBLIC THAT YOU PEOPLE CAN RULE NOT NIGERIA.

6 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Emmydo360(m): 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
Bennyberry:
Hope does saying it an islamic war are satisfied?...
Boko haram is an enemy of human exisitence.so lets forget about ethnic,regional or regious sentiments,lets come together and build a better nigeria...
One thing is sure..as far these terroRist breath-in the air they don't produce..THEY SHALL ALL BE DEFEATED.in Jesus name.Amen
I wish I could believe what u just said... but anytime I watch videos abt dis sect, I find it hard to believe.... and all dose tryn to condemn Jonathan administration should hold dia peace.... if really dis sect is fighting for politics, den why not attack d south or east... as for buhari or any other northern politicians, dey will never smell dat seat at aso rock..
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by saaedlee: 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
Condolences to the family of the dead and speedy recovery to the injured; But Life goes on
As the FG will soon come out with their normal statement: "We are on top of the situation"!
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
piksior or na lie u dey lie
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by maclatunji: 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
tbaba1234:

Yet the same people have a cjtf and hunters who have fought BH.

The same people, CJTF pushed BH to scatter but your army did not finish the job of clearing Mandara mountains and Sambisa.

The brave people of the North East have fought and died to stop BH. With the right political will, l am sure BH will be decimated.

I know that some absurdities will not last forever. We had people spewing all sorts of rubbish in the past, this one cannot last forever I am sure.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
grin

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Chicheey: 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
Jonaaaaaaaaaa!do something or ...
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by StealthyMe(m): 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
barcanista:
Though I won't wish bad for the President, I hope he listen to voice of reason till 2015 when he will be voted out

Thankfully 2015 is not so far off...depends on who rigs best sad

And who the masses decide to vote for undecided
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Hussaini709: 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
aminu150:
Many are feared dead in a bomb blast that occured at Kano Central Mosque on Friday during Juma’at prayers.

Kano Central Mosque is where the Emir of Kano usually leads prayers on Friday.

Details later.

source:
http://leadership.ng/news/392076/many-feared-dead-bomb-blast-kano-central-mosque
Where r dos my xristians brothers? I didn't hear anyone of u saying Boko haram r d agents of Islam. Pls open ur eyes dis ppl r driven by devil n shld be kicked out of our land imm. Bt we need to be together as one Nigeria nt bringing religious sentiment to it, in order to successfully eradicates dis demons completely.

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by yahx(m): 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
If to say I b nigeria I for build fr borno grin kiss
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by atlwireles: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
maclatunji:

I have to laugh at your comment because I really cannot cry.

Crying is your only choice, because your days of laughing have come and gone. In the words of Majek Fashek, you cannot plant yam and reap cocoyam.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
holatin:

no I am Mad
M- making
A- a
D- difference

but. you are blind to see what is wrong in the country and dumb to say the right word

there's a difference between seeing and acting dumb, you dont make a difference in a faceless forum. grow up!
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hussaini709:
Where r dos my xristians brothers? I didn't hear anyone of u saying Boko haram r d agents of Islam. Pls open ur eyes dis ppl r driven by devil n shld be kicked out of our land imm. Bt we need to be together as one Nigeria nt bringing religious sentiment to it, in order to successfully eradicates dis demons completely.
domon u said?
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by funkybully(f): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
Meanwhile govnor of kano is in akwaibom dancing skelewu with Amechi, tinubu, atiku , oyegun etc.

Let's see What apc liar muhamed will say this time.

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Litmus: 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
maclatunji:

What do we have a President for then? Is he not supposed to confront all threats with dogged resilience and consummate ability? Leadership is not by commiseration and looking dejected at scenes of horror. It is about ensuring such things don't happen. He has had Over 4 years to bring this under control, he has failed and it seems like a given that people would be killed by terrorists everyday.

Surely Nigeria can do better.

I genuinely wonder what our past leaders tell the president at National Council of State meetings?

If we're honest with ourselves, though i sympathies with him, he should really resign. This is what you'd expect in a mature democracy. However, Nigeria isn't a mature democracy, with all the ethnic and regional screaming and shouting, staying on may be for him the lesser of two evils.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by maclatunji: 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
atlwireles:

Crying is your only choice, because your days of laughing have come and gone. In the words of Majek Fashek, you cannot plant yam and reap cocoyam.

Your lack of comprehension of the issues at stake here would be cute but when people get killed on a daily basis as a result, it is not.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by maclatunji: 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
Litmus:

If we're honest with ourselves, though i sympathies with him, he should really resign. This is what you'd expect in a mature democracy. However, Nigeria isn't a mature democracy, with all the ethnic and regional screaming and shouting, staying on may be for him the lesser of two evils.

A leader can become liable of many crimes by commission and omission. Those surrounding Nigeria's President are lying to him on a per second basis and he seems totally unable to see it. In truth, he should resign if he cannot understand what his duties are.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Olaolufred(m): 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ebubeslym:

H O W

YOU WANT ME TO USE ENGLIGBO OR WHAT.

THE SAME WAY HE CRUSHED MAITASTINES WHO WERE BOKO HARAM OF EARLY 1980S.

IF YOU LIKE ASK THE SECOND TIME. BUT I PROMISE YOU WILL GET NO MORE ANSWER FROM ME.

AUREVOIR.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Adam200(m): 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
BlackPeni5:
Wahala dey...Its getting closer to the North West. By the time it gets to the North Central, Nigeria will be no more.

When BH was bombing churches, some Muslims were sympathetic to their cause, now the cock have come home to roost. Nevertheless, we need to stand together irrespective of tribe or religion to fight this evil.
you are invariably inviting the dreaded Book boys to start bombing Churches again .
what we need now is peace
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by F22RAPTOR(m): 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
Phantomine:
This already a bad situation. I hope the emir of Kano is not caught in the fray? If he dies in this, the whole northern nigeria will soon go up in flames and either way; there won't be any excuse for JEG. It's either the north sees him as the direct culprit or they see him as damn right incompetent leader. Whichever way it goes JEG might turn out the fall guy. Let's just pray that the Emir Sanusi Lamido is alive.

Don't worry yourself. The dude didn't go to mosque today grin
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Gabbiddo: 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
holatin:

this will end soon immediately we kick Dr ebele Jonathan out. and the general take over
vote for change nt tribe or clan.
this na mumu talk. What will make the bombings ending suddenly when the general comes on board? Nigeria is for all of us and as such every one is entitled to rule if they meet the qualification. Is jonathans turn let him do his time and let the general come in afterwards if he wins simple

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Moz22: 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
pictures or Adonbiliviu!!!
Babyboy1986:
OMG my eyes is full of tears here.

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by vanunu: 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
Litmus:

Northeners are naturally wicked people. So continue to blame GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
StealthyMe:

Thankfully 2015 is not so far off...depends on who rigs best sad

And who the masses decide to vote for undecided
He can't rig himself into power
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by etenyong(m): 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
A committee will be set up to look into it. Those responsibly will be brought to book. ~ GEJ
I hereby condole with the families of those that lost their loved ones. May their souls rest in peace.
God save this country. ~ Etenyong
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Hasselbaink: 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by atlwireles: 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
maclatunji:

Your lack of comprehension of the issues at stake here would be cute but when people get killed on a daily basis as a result, it is not.

That is the problem with alamjiris, you think others lack comprehension, when you sat and watched your wayward kids murder, other people's mothers, fathers, brothers, and sister for almost 30 year. Now its a comprehension problem. shocked

Smart guy, solve your problem.

3 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Hussaini709: 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
masterpower:

BECAUSE YOU MUSLIMS, APC AND THEIR MILLITIA BOKOHARAM ARE RESPONSIBLE?

WE KNOW, BUT ITS ÖNLY AREWA REPUBLIC THAT YOU PEOPLE CAN RULE NOT NIGERIA.
Click on Caps button kiddo.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by rigarmortis: 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
abubkhr:
May Almighty Allaah destroy whoever is making this atrocities against innocent Nigerians both Christians and Muslims. I pray to Almighty Allaah to make their life miserable to the extent that they prepare to die than living may dear evil a gender consume them, may horrible and disastrous end be their end, may their living be the worst ever living in this world and here after آميــــــــــــــــــــن

you didn't pray this prayer to you blood thirsty doG when his faithful disciples were bombing only churches, and you are praying cos muslims have become prey?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" / I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says / Aisha Buhari Relocates To Dubai; Cites Insecurity In Aso Villa - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.