Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque (69807 Views)

Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA / Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by maclatunji: 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
funkybully:

Why is kwankwaso the chief security officer of Kano?

Where is his hisbah?

I see, your quality of reasoning has been exposed. Thank you for showing us.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
maclatunji:

Thinking like this is what keeps getting people killed. Go and get an education on when Boko Haram started and stop displaying dreadful wanton ignorance that is helping to perpetuate the incompetence that is getting people killed.

#Shame

The Islamic leaders have a either failed or are acting in connivance with these terrorists. is GEJ also responsible for the activities of ISIS,AL-shavab and other islamic organizations terrorising the north?

5 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by funkybully(f): 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
maclatunji:

I see, your quality of reasoning has been exposed. Thank you for showing us.

Yea, same as ur level of hypocrisy.

4 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Godmann(m): 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
Take heart my compatriots, the end is at sight: FEB 2015
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by saaedlee: 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
funkybully:

Shut up an insult But my eyesight are bad is not Insult.

I don't blame hypocrites like u.

Ok
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
Godmann:

Mumu

Ewu Gambia

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by shizzleStar: 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
OrangeDream:
You are so daft beyoung repair
I tell you, she is very daft indeed!

She believes bukohari is behind boko haram but will still vote the same terrorist ahead of Jonathan, what an IDDIOT!

4 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
RIP to the dead!

I can't wait to see Buhari cry me a river after losing the 2015 election.

GEJ till 2019!

5 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by maclatunji: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

The Islamic leaders have a either failed or are acting in connivance with these terrorists. is GEJ also responsible for the activities of ISIS,AL-shavab and other islamic organizations terrorising the north?

Yes, by omission. If you employ a Chief Security Officer (CSO) in your area and armed robbers keep attacking you on a daily basis, is it the armed robbers you would question or the CSO that was employed to prevent them from being able to attack you in the first place?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Manir9ja: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
A president that cannot provide safety to his people isn't suppose to rule. I don't even know why this clueless drunk is craving to go 4 a second term (he has failed us already) and we pray to God almighty to provide us with a LEADER that will protect the lives and properties of NIGERIANS.
May the souls of the departed rest in PEACE Anen.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by maclatunji: 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
donpeey22:
RIP to the dead!

I can't wait to see Buhari cry me a river after losing the 2015 election.

GEJ till 2019
!

And how does the bolded correlate to the topic?

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
What we are facing now is the growth and advancement of the salafist ideology,the Islamic religious teachers have either failed to guide their followers against the tenets of salafism or wahabism.

It simply signifies the failure of those religious leaders ,and the should take the blame for this menace.

This is a global problem confronting the Islamic religionand not restricted to Nigeria.

Anyone blaming GEJ especially Islamic hardliners like mactunji and tbaba are simply been mischievous.

Even if the north burns from now till 2019,it will not affect GEJ but the northern economy would be totally destroyed. The northern religious and political leaders had better act now and stop playing politics before it completely destroys their region

8 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by funkybully(f): 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
maclatunji:

Yes, by omission. If you employ a Chief Security Officer (CSO) in your area and armed robbers keep attacking you on a daily basis, is it the armed robbers you would question or the CSO that was employed to prevent them from being able to attack you in the first place?

Give goodluck matchet to go and face ur Islamic created problems. Guess Syrian Assad is not co
mpetent enof to stop isis

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Amirald: 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
take it or leave it, jona till 2019. nobody nor bh can stop him. the more the blast, the more jona chances of winning.

4 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by WINDSOW(m): 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hussaini709:
Where r dos my xristians brothers? I didn't hear anyone of u saying Boko haram r d agents of Islam. Pls open ur eyes dis ppl r driven by devil n shld be kicked out of our land imm. Bt we need to be together as one Nigeria nt bringing religious sentiment to it, in order to successfully eradicates dis demons completely.
We aint brothers pls we are neighbours.Our beliefs aint same.Nw,we have a common enemy,we will join effort to eradicate them.
Thank U
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by malawian2: 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
a northern senator once said that if killing everybody in the niger delta will ensure peace, so be it. i think we should start taking his advice. sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
maclatunji:

The CSO of Kano state is kwakwanso who receives millions every month for security grant and not GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Phrint(m): 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
blemon44:
Does it mean that Emir of Kano is dead

aby una dey wine us
May God help u
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by maclatunji: 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
chukwudi44:
What we are facing now is the growth and advancement of the salafist ideology,the Islamic religious teachers have either failed to guide their followers against the tenets of salafism or wahabism.

It simply signifies the failure of those religious leaders ,and the should take the blame for this menace.

This is a global problem confronting the Islamic religionand not restricted to Nigeria.

Anyone blaming GEJ especially Islamic hardliners like mactunji and tbaba are simply been mischievous.

Even if the north burns from now till 2019,it will not affect GEJ but the northern economy would be totally destroyed. The northern religious and political leaders had better act now and stop playing politics before it completely destroys their region

Really? So in essence, Nigerians should just accept being killed by terrorists? What a wonderful submission to support the unsupportable.

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by vanunu: 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
maclatunji:

I agree with you. It is the government that needs to respond effectively to terrorism not individuals. For as long as this President continues to deliver incompetence, we are in deep trouble.

U are a big fool, if u like don't be vigilant in your home and places of worship

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
dollarlander:
We are getting closer to boko haram solution. When it gets to this level where the dogs are attacking the owners then we are a step closer to solving this problem. GEJ till 2019.
People just die and all you can say is,GEJ till 2019.You are sick,i think you totally forgotten what's like to be human.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by funkybully(f): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

The CSO of Kano state is kwakwanso who receives millions every month for security grant and not GEJ.

And d fool is dancing skelewu in akwaibom as they receive pdp decampees

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by OAM4J: 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
funkybully:

Why is kwankwaso the chief security officer of Kano?

Where is his hisbah?

You called a Governor of a state the chief security officer, when even the state commissioner of police will not take orders from him?

They asked for state police, The federal government said 'No', with what security forces will he secure his state?

Blame the guy that commands all the security officers; The police, army, DSS, Navy, Air force etc..
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by ndcide(m): 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
saaedlee:

And how does dat affect them? They cannot order the IGP or DG; DSS to do anything, all they can do is pray for the restoration of peace and send condolences to the families of those affected.

IT'S MOST UNFORTUNATE THAT THOSE WHO CRITICISE GEJ CAN SAY THIS.

IF WHAT YOU SAY IS THE TRUTH, THEN THE GOVERNOR SHOULD RESIGN.

IF THE GOVERNORS , ELDERS OF THE S/S DIDN'T GO TO THE CREEKS, WHAT WOULD YARADUA ARCHIVE.
WE KNEW HOW WE SUPPORTED HIM. DID WE BLAME HIM?

WE ENDED NIGER DELTA UNREST AND GAVE YARADUA THE CREDIT.

LOOK, WE SHALL RETALIATE THIS GESTURE FIRST BY VOTING GEJ BACK. AND THE DANCE MUST CONTINUE.

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
maclatunji:

And how does the bolded correlate to the topic?
ooh! Sorry! Just wanted to pass the 'painful' message across to APC e-warriors on here.
Hope you ain't one of them...

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
maclatunji:

Really? So in essence, Nigerians should just accept being killed by terrorists? What a wonderful submission to support the unsupportable.

i think that question should be directed to the leaders of yur sunni islamic sect from which wahabuism came about.Should they fold their hands and watch this wicked ideology destroy their region in the north.

if you think blackmailing nigerians with threat of bombblasts in the nrth will make them vote against GEJ you are in for along ride.

I just hope the madness does not dare enter the south oterwise we shall find out that every human being has an madness inside him.

The day the first boko haram bomb exploes any where in the south ,Nigeria will wish it never existed

5 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by karkel(m): 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
Babyboy1986:
OMG my eyes is full of tears here.
the fire tear gase angry
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by funkybully(f): 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
OAM4J:

You called a Governor of a state the chief security officer, when even the state commissioner of police will not take orders from him?

They asked for state police, The federal government said 'No', with what security forces will he secure his state?

Blame the guy that commands all the security officers; The police, army, DSS, Navy, Air force etc..

Is Hisbah not Kano state police? Tell me What He does with Kano state security votes.

Blame GEJ if u can't impregnate ur wife too.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Leaked Aisha Buhari’s Video, Presidency Reacts / Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.