Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

* * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * (5037 Views)

* * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

* * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by mikuz(m): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 24 lines.

- Deadline is 4pm, Saturday 29
November 2014.

- Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than
deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a
bar or verse - please put it in your
vote. Vote and state what you found
wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say
in defence of your verse please save
them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets
OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject
between votes and voters should
just vote and leave it like that.

Goodluck!!!
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by kr0ne(m): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
Checkity check. God dey
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by Ibime(m): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sneeze. . .
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
wow shocked

2 Likes

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by macsika: 11:32am On Nov 29, 2014
/
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by macsika: 11:34am On Nov 29, 2014
Oh my gosh... I was searching for this battle on google yesterday... I hope to literally see fire burning out each lines.

I've been a silent follower of this section but with this title... Just gotta shout.

Still hoping for mikuz vs krone battle
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by mikuz(m): 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
macsika:
Oh my gosh... I was searching for this battle on google yesterday... I hope to literally see fire burning out each lines.

I've been a silent follower of this section but with this title... Just gotta shout.

Still hoping for mikuz vs krone battle

It will happen before the year runs out. Lord of The Ring winner will slug it out with the King of NL for the Grand champion title.
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by Limerick: 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
I shock
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by Ibime(m): 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2014

I make my enemies my 'footstool'. . . .so it’s perfectly clear/ when I murder this queér/. . . .that Krone is now a part of the 'furniture' here!/ The streets put a word in my ear/ saying Krone is a 'problem'. . . till I split him in half. . . cos I got a 'burden' to share!/

I torch this stranger/ Phoenix protect him a lot when he caught in danger/ cos FYH bodied him. . . but crew votes prevented him from falling major/ cos in that final, his key bored us to death . . . till we suffered organ failure!/

Before battling, you best sign this short disclaimer/ before me and my lawyers break your will. . . in our torture chambers/ My wealth got mental problems. . . that’s mad money. . . so I'm balling major!/ while Krone goes begging 'hat in hand'. . . cos thís 'fool's cap'. . . is short of paper!/

Broke nigga holding quarters/ while I’m drinking out of golden saucers/ even 'Highlife Musicians' know I spend Euros and Pounds when patrolling borders/ . . . but one punch will give him a 'fat eye'. . . if the fág lie . . . that he 'roll in dollars'!!/ (Fatai Rolling Dollar)

Y'all know thís pest is dumb/ he went on "Who wants to be a millionaire". . . and got the first question wrong!/ My X-men kidnapped Krone for tryna test the don/ Wolverine wanted to kill him. . . I said it’s best to shun/ forbade Sabretooth from harming him. . . . and didn’t say yes to Storm/ but when Juggernaut asked permission to headbutt Krone. . . .I gave him the nod. . . cos his head is strong!!/

Krone met a fine dame. . . slút called Rachel/ Swept him off his feet. . . and jumped the broom. . .cos the love was stable/ Got her pregnant. . .and pops was grateful/ for the coming natal/ but as soon as doctors cut the navel. . . I stoned the baby to death . . . cos y’all know . . . I'm the 'hand that rocks the cradle'!!!/

He boasting that we should already give him the victory/ cos same thing Prince did to Ibi/ is what he’ll visit against me/ Hear him. . . . "facing Bis is no sweat". . . until he saw Bis . . . . and started 'wiping his brows'. . . like he 'deleting internet history'!/

I’m whooping the slave/ for acting stúpid and brave/ cos he won’t back down. . . . when I tell the dude to behave/ so he’ll die where he stands. . . cos if he 'dig his heels in'. . . . I got no choice but to leave a foot in the grave!/

He’s actually shít/ Before this battle, I ain’t practice a bit/ cos the fág is a bítch/ that I’d smack with the back of my wrist/ plus I'll beat the black off his áss. . . .and flog him till he light-skinned. . . . cos I'm here to give him a fair crack of the whip!/

I’m warning dude/ since I hate his guts. . . I’ll stab his stomach. . .till I see blood pouring through/ and his village will hear the galling news/ I aint talking 'water on leaves'. . . but when I write home about Krone . . .his family tree. . . will have some 'mourning due'!!/

Titled himself "Chief Judge". . . now he acting a snob/ so I'm slapping this yob/ for yapping his gob/ Either we force the tyre down his neck like an African mob/ . . . or take machetes to his office. . . and have him axed from his job!!!/

Nat Turner!/ I put this pússy through the widow. . .like a cat burglar/ I planned to set fire to Krone. . . but I got lazy like a bad worker/ But I'm tired of procrastinating! . . . so without further ado. . . I’ma put him on the back burner!!/

Niggas know my hammer is mean/ You'll see 'E knock' his father on the head. . . then I'm cracking his spleen/ The old man holding on to last breath. . .while his family scream. . ."it's alright, Daddy Go! ". . .cos his life can't be 'redeemed'!!!/

I made Prince cry fowl. . . when I did the animal scheme/ cos I could punch with mammals and beasts/ on the land or the sea/ For example, Ani and 3/ were both piranhas that I handed defeat/ Beat Thunderstorm and made that killer 'wail' . . . when he ran into me/
Fried Mikuz, Glacierz and Coog. . . .plus other sharks that paddle the deep/ and when things reached 'boiling point' with Prekky, I had him for tea/ cos as an Ijawman. . . cooking seafood is a standard routine/ but if Krone think he a 'different kettle of fish'. . . I'ma eat him. . . when he's finished 'gathering steam'!!/

So don’t make this red devil vex/ cos my tech settle vets/ and make thís Head rebel rest/
Battle me?. . . you just lost your life trying. . . but everyone will say you did your 'dead level' best!!/

oNe

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by kr0ne(m): 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
I’m all willing to strike hard/ he should be ready to fight back/ but this ain’t really your knights clash/
I’m an 'unshielded' ogre, feeding off my catch/ and no matter how ‘bis kits’ himself . . . he’ll be eaten up like snacks!

. . I'll rip him off like trash/ for prickling a savage/ I’ll attack with anger, a devil incarnate/
NLanders, witness, ur king’s getting banished/ and he’s leaving here bandaged/
first, I’m breaking his ‘upper hand’ . . .to ruin his winning advantage!

. . his written is garbage/ we know this silly ffaggot/ has a knack for spewing jargons/
and still call it metaphor/ somebody tell him he’s not Patrick Obihiagbon/
coz I go pour sand for him mouth . . . if he wan begin yarn dust!

what is ib add on! See? All his written are forced/
once deemed harder than Hancock/ but his ‘drugs days are over’. . like the American Lance Armstrong/
as u ‘cycling’ back and downwards. . .we respond with laughter and arms shrug/ . . .
coz his interest is ridiculously low now it could garner a tax cut!

. . he barely escaped Coogar’s fire with help from his puppets/ U3 put him in hot seat with texts from the oven/
they best warn the goblin/ that I'm here with arsonists . . . now, that’s one hell of a problem!

. . ‘my allies’ bringing violence on the wretched/ like a clumsy driver, you switched to my lane, trying to be tested?/
but u forgot Krone is jeopardy, you’ll be found dead . . . lying on the express/ wait a minute . . .
you forget say Krone na ‘Geo paddy’ . . . you’ll be found dead . . . lying on the express!!

. .I'm swinging strong iron blades/ for pulling the wrong lion's tail/ ur punches can’t gore minor scrapes/
coz you weak, and now flaws line your face/ we’ve ‘seen your moment’ . . . you’ve lost ur vibe and game/
Ema's punches prove your ‘mind has failed’/ . . . an Alzheimers case? (senior moment)

. . fell from being the throne ambassador/ to ride with newbs, a local passenger/ and recently slain with a gold excalibur/
. . . we saw a 'prince with blood-stained sword' . . . Nepalese royal massacre!

. . for refusing to retire, this hommie should die quick/ and if you hope to be like him/ you prolly gullible minded. . .coz only fools hype Bis/
but when dopey goons sight him/ they ‘shake heads and snap fingers’ like Nollywood crime scene!

Ibime:
Who can forget when I founded this league, cultivated this league,
My contribution to FPL is immeasurable. . . I started the company!!
he’s in UK and brags he’s bringing back millions?/ ignore the silly barking dog/ he hustles 'on net,' to feed his shaggy mom/
well, that’s a typical Ijaw man . . .with fishing tradition!!

my scheme is malicious/
I've blazed thugs in a street fight/ raped wwhores with kitchen knives/ waged war with Philippines/
got goons in Norway, who take joy in killing guys/ if he 'race' with me to Estonia, they won't let the gay cross the Finnish line!

. . me and my crew bring trouble on parties/ we sit and binge, leave muggles all standing/ if this ogogoro man disrespect, we bundle or smack him/ so it’s safer bis quit or we smash his head . . . with bottles of 'brandy!'

. . he's a tout in London, asking for egunje/ he's a "dead player," the faggit is useless/ if he 'shoulder' up with me, I’d blast a“Bess Musket”/
he’ll fall like "Tommy Blackstock". . .after the man chest a bullet!!

. .he might flaunt stolen coins from his purse/ but I keep getting winks from divas, who only yearn for my thrusts/
so if any girl is longing to eye bis’ . . she’s showing love for a bird

. . I'm so 'crude' and adventurous/ biitches make u pay 'mo bill' to snoop for ma spe.rm shots/ so while you glued to ya desktop/
I'm googling ya girl's ccunt, with brutish aggression/ and when she finally drop you, I'm still the dude who ya 'ex on'

. . that how I mock kids and torch the lame/ if they dare stopping my burning flame/ or taunting the chronic name!/
see, the English dunned me the ‘crohn’s disease’/ but only an Ibo man croaks his nick/ . . . “Ibim e! Ibime!!” when suffering a "hernia pain!!"

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by mikuz(m): 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
Open for votes :

Only votes from known ddope members ll be counted . . .
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
I will go for krone.
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by LooNat11kk: 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
I'll keep this detailed as possible, to avoid shady business smiley

Opener - 1 point
Ibime takes this.
krone, I suggest you read ibime vs glacierz, the biscuit pun was played there

Rhymes - 2 points
Tie ,although bis was neater here, still I can't downplay krone's effort

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points
Krone, the references were just hitting and hitting, super!

Punchlines - 3 points
Ibime!!

"Y'all know thís pest is dumb/ he went on "Who
wants to be a millionaire". . . and got the first
question wrong!/" Lmao!!!!!!

As if that wasn't enough

" My X-men kidnapped Krone for
tryna test the don/ Wolverine wanted to kill him. . .
I said it’s best to shun/ forbade Sabretooth from
harming him. . . . and didn’t say yes to Storm/ but
when Juggernaut asked permission to headbutt
Krone. . . .I gave him the nod. . . cos his head is
strong!!/" KO! Bleep!

Personals - 2 points
Krone

". . for refusing to retire, this hommie should die
quick/ and if you hope to be like him/ you prolly
gullible minded. . .coz only fools hype Bis/
but when dopey goons sight him/ they ‘shake heads
and snap fingers’ like Nollywood crime scene!"

Hahahaha, somebody kill me please

Flow - 1 point
Ibime, there's no dragging this

Wordplays - 2 points
Krone , lol bis, I don't fu.c.ks with some of your plays

Closer - 1 point
Ibime, cracker!

Its tied at 6-6

But Based on enjoyability, go with bis, krone, you've got my respect from now onwards, nice verse

All the same,

MVGt: ibime
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
hmmmm... grin

coogar open floor..
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
Smh. Waiting for a head to vote and then follow. Smh.

This is not an unnecessary comment.
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by Limerick: 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
Opener - 1 point
Ibime

Rhymes - 2 points
Ibime

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points Krone

Punchlines - 3 points Tie

Personals - 2 points
Krone

Flow - 1 point Ibime

Wordplays - 2 points
Krone

Closer - 1 point Ibime

Kr0ne GMFV!!

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
Opener = IBIME

RHYME = (krone, nice long multis. But philipines/ feel-e-pins..) IBIME

flow = (ibime was okay as usual but i was just too feeling krone's flow) KR0NE

Metaphor = KR0NE (this was difficult to seperate. But looking thoroughly, krone had more sick mets nd references)

punchline = TIE (mhen i tried to seperate this but i just couldnt)

personal = KR0NE(bodybagged bis here) what a coincedence! Bis called himself an ijaw man in his verse, then krone dissed him with it as if he had seen bis's verse before hand grin. Nd so many more pers...

w/p = (krone had ggod wordies but that Geo paddy/jeopardy is forced..lol.... bis too had decent wordies like that fat eye... But he had some i didnt like too: like that e nock nd daddy go.. G.O nd go are not the same na) TIE

closer = IBIME (krone's was a hype)

that said
MVGT = KR0NE...

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by kr0ne(m): 12:16am On Nov 30, 2014
Sorry to interrupt. I don't want votes from any Phoenix members. So let Limerick's vote be cancelled. Thanks
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by Shekson(m): 12:35am On Nov 30, 2014
Just being a fervent follower of this thread way back to 2007. And I have to say that this is one of the gr8test text battle (in my top 5) I have ever read on dis forum.

Great verses from both dudes.

Ibime's throne is up for the taking. Krone is the next.
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by sosiqdude(m): 12:56am On Nov 30, 2014
Opener = IBIME

RHYME = IBIME

flow = KR0NE

Metaphor = KR0NE

punchline = KR0NE

personal = KR0NE

w/p = KR0NE

closer = IBIME

MVGT = KR0NE..
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by Cranium(m): 1:23am On Nov 30, 2014
MVGT::::::::IBIME
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by Emaprince: 6:04am On Nov 30, 2014
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point-Ibime

Rhymes - 2 points-Ibime

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points-krone

Punchlines - 3 points-Ibime

Personals - 2 points-krone

Flow - 1 point-tie

Wordplays - 2 points-tie...what matters to me is not the amount of wordplays in a verse but how good they are..

Closer - 1 point-tie

MVGT-Ibime
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by mikuz(m): 6:55am On Nov 30, 2014
So I can't vote?
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by Geoxpress(m): 7:47am On Nov 30, 2014
kr0ne:
Sorry to interrupt. I don't want votes from any Phoenix members. So let Limerick's vote be cancelled. Thanks
Can I vote?
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 30, 2014
Kr0ne was better ....ibime has lost his sleekness ...both were on point though... but considering the level Ibime is -- we always expect- Lyrical-Miracle-spiritual type of rap all the time

MVGT -- Kr0ne

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by canItalk(m): 11:41am On Nov 30, 2014
can i talk?

#
mvgt-KRONE
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by XPECIAL007: 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
Mikuz,,,,,,CAN I VOTE?
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by Ibime(m): 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
Vote open to all Phoenix members. Things moving slow.
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by Limerick: 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
We are not much
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by fuckyouhard: 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
ibime.............opener, punchlines, closer, flow
krone...........metaphor, wordplay, personal
tie......rhymes

i would go with krone for a better verse but....i don't do the tie-breakin sh11t. tie is tie

my-fuckyouhard-v......tie!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dissing Thread. / Watch Ur Back In D Rap Game / /<<***2016 NRBNT Fixtures***>>/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.