Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? (47556 Views)

Olamide's Story For Thegods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? / Video Download: Olamide – Story For The Gods..full Video Here... / Could It Be That Olamide's Story For The Gods Video Was A Leak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by omokoladele(m): 11:31am On Nov 29, 2014
dats the Reason why 2Baba is a living Legend grin
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by fadolak(f): 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
U sef get time ooo
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by deene: 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
omokoladele:
dats the Reason why 2Baba is a living Legend grin

Really? shocked

...As I kolobi ur sister *kindly complete the song yourself*
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by Janeify(f): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
daveP:
shocked tongue

lol whats your take on the matter? wink

sure, Phrases are powerful!!!

(jots a thing or two) grin

Mine is too observe, I'm always lazy to type nowadays
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by timsbee(f): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
wizard007:

you are poor? shocked

so u mean u r rich

slowpoke
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by Bsshola: 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hmmm...the youths of nigeria are useless and unfocussed
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by fireforfire: 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
All dis occultic /illuminati musicians using dia songz to glorify d devil.
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by unmask: 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
Guns don't kill people, people kill people...... Songs don't rape people, people rape people
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by unmask: 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
deene:

Really? shocked

...As I kolobi ur sister *kindly complete the song yourself*
he meant he is a legend, being that he practices what he preaches

1 Like

Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by Princezoi(m): 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
hello!!!!!! Dont be so judgemental about his music, aint a fan of Olamide but no one cares about the lyrics anymore!! All we want is to dance and party, rape and evil dwells in the sub- concious mind. So let it go!! #peaceOut
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
BruzMoney:

Eseoghene Al-Faruq Ohwojeheri
(Director, Moral Project)
[url]saharareporters.com/2014/11/27/olamides-story-gods-nigerian-song-recommending-rape-eseoghene-al-faruq-ohwojeheri[/url]

Mr man...shut up there....you are too emotional for rap music. .olamide is a wack rapper on His own...

go listen to Eminem's lyrics...what is provoking bout what olamide was ranting..? abeg park well
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by StOla: 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
EmmanuelCena:

Thanks for your great display of ignorance.
CAROL- is the name of a girl

CLARO- I'm sure the weed smokers know what this means. It is attributed to weed
i hear ppl use it to refer to the wrap of weed they smoke.

Monkey tail- i hope u knw he isnt referring to the tail of a monkey sha. All these things are stuffs u take to get high...

And shey u knw dongoyaro too? Cos this is commoner dan d previous ones

They were highly needed for the s.ex to go well.

Oh! So he was actually making a reference to weed.

Anyway, just so you also learn something new, Carol is masculine, while Caro for Caroline/Carolina is feminine.

1 Like

Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by baski92(m): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
Olamide beats
Davido, Dr Sid, others to Most Gifted West
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by daveP(m): 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
Janeify:

Mine is too observe, I'm always lazy to type nowadays
iffai hear! grin well it happens.
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by Brightgem(f): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
rman:

Iya Jesu, what most of you religious folks fail to understand is you guys will go to the hell you promote first.

You have no right to judge others and their choice of songs.

Oponu Oshi, religious folk or not. sit down there and deceiving yourself, some people are just blessed with eyes and ears, but their reasoning is stark dead. you are certainly one, when your reasoning is dead, you are quite dead too. you will lead the way to hell first, who mentioned hell anyways, you simply desire to be there. only madmen follow insane like musicians and praise them. Commot make I see people wey get sense.
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by jimmy101231(m): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
Op I I'm not sure if you know what you are saying..Someone interpret the song for you I guess that your friend na fulani ( No tribalism)....None of the lyrics that glorified rape or how u call it,though he speaks dirty but not in anyway promoting rape...Is not a must to post on Nairaland if you don't have something good to offer u can be reading comment not spoiling other people job...Smellos
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by jimmy101231(m): 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
Brightgem:

Oponu Oshi, religious folk or not. sit down there and deceiving yourself, some people are just blessed with eyes and ears, but their reasoning is stark dead. you are certainly one, when your reasoning is dead, you are quite dead too. you will lead the way to hell first, who mentioned hell anyways, you simply desire to be there. only madmen follow insane like musicians and praise them. Commot make I see people wey get sense.
How are you sure u will make Heaven..Arindin
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by possibilita(m): 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
mitchew.as if them no day rape boys.na beat me day enjoy no be lyrics.
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by jimmy101231(m): 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
StOla:

Oh! So he was actually making a reference to weed.

Anyway, just so you also learn something new, Carol is masculine, while Caro for Caroline/Carolina is feminine.
Claro is just little puff of weed at the ending part
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by jimmy101231(m): 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
Darkrebel:

Mr man...shut up there....you are too emotional for rap music. .olamide is a wack rapper on His own...

go listen to Eminem's lyrics...what is provoking bout what olamide was ranting..? abeg park well
Na mumu they worry the Op
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by Lumideety(m): 11:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
U self try oooooooo.....u don cram d song

tot u said u its a bad1cheesy
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by igboboy1(m): 2:33am On Nov 30, 2014
BruzMoney:

Eseoghene Al-Faruq Ohwojeheri
(Director, Moral Project)
[url]saharareporters.com/2014/11/27/olamides-story-gods-nigerian-song-recommending-rape-eseoghene-al-faruq-ohwojeheri[/url]

Al Faruq?
Chai Urhobo man don join aboki... eewwwww
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by simplygreat(m): 4:00am On Nov 30, 2014
Why don't we listen 2 d lyrics first b4 we accept d song. D article is so on point.God save our women
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by aspirebig: 4:03am On Nov 30, 2014
Someof these celebrated musicians sing what their fans dont understand. But some are just making noise, just add beat to noise and they see people that will buy it.

I dont buy, play or listen to any music that I dont understand the lyric in details. It is by choice. They produce such songs because they still have people that like it.
Personally, I dont understand what message such song passes. God will help our generation.
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by rman: 6:40am On Nov 30, 2014
Brightgem:

This was your post I quoted initially :

''Brightgem:
Plenty foolish comments by foolish people!! I hope many who are yarning dust will wholeheartedly be glad to die and meet their God with a song about fornication right on their lips. Even if you beg some people to "GET SENSE" OP. You try, you don talk your own, leave the rest.''
ARE

For a lady claiming holy holy, the joke is on you. If u are as sensible as u claim, u will not type such rubbish. Yes, YOU ARE GOING TO DIE SOON and u will find out insulting people because of their choice of song is a sure way to hell. Be prepared.
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by faymoss(m): 8:11am On Nov 30, 2014
Nice one.
Nt supportin d act bt wot of d grlz ma. Dem b part of d kos. Dia seductiv way of dressing nko. Dia high lov 4 flexin & moni..
We ar here attackin olamide bt no b stil grlz dance 4 d video. Evn sum wit bare butts..
As u pple ar attackin rape, also attack d main kos. (grlz indecency & luv of moni/flexin)
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by Brightgem(f): 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by Brightgem(f): 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
rman:

This was your post I quoted initially :

''Brightgem:
Plenty foolish comments by foolish people!! I hope many who are yarning dust will wholeheartedly be glad to die and meet their God with a song about fornication right on their lips. Even if you beg some people to "GET SENSE" OP. You try, you don talk your own, leave the rest.''
ARE

For a lady claiming holy holy, the joke is on you. If u are as sensible as u claim, u will not type such rubbish. Yes, YOU ARE GOING TO DIE SOON and u will find out insulting people because of their choice of song is a sure way to hell. Be prepared.

You still sound foolish, more foolish than you did the first time you commented, I never said the singer was going to hell or unholy, would you the lovers and followers carrying his matter on your head be glad to be before your maker singing I want to fornicate? have u answered that? so my comment dey pain you eh! yet you started the whole going to hell matter, now you say YOU WILL DIE SOON not me. better go and carve your COFFIN you still be fool irrespective of any next set of comment you make, you are a FOOL with a dead sense of CORRECT REASONING! Kabish!!!
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by Brightgem(f): 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
jimmy101231:
How are you sure u will make Heaven..Arindin

ODE Number2. Who talk about heaven making, why waste time on uncomprehending fools anyway. when aye yin ti taa, with song of SHINA!

1 Like

Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by Brightgem(f): 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
faymoss:
Nice one.
Nt supportin d act bt wot of d grlz ma. Dem b part of d kos. Dia seductiv way of dressing nko. Dia high lov 4 flexin & moni..
We ar here attackin olamide bt no b stil grlz dance 4 d video. Evn sum wit bare butts..
As u pple ar attackin rape, also attack d main kos. (grlz indecency & luv of moni/flexin)

YA MAKE SENSE! But that's the way of the world now, tilting downward daily towards more indecency!!! And women, girls!! not helping the matter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Maradona's Reaction As Messi Scored Nigeria At World Cup 2018 / Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos / Patapaa's Outfit As He Performs At Ghana Meets Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.