Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics (50063 Views)

Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo / LAWMA Official Killed By A Speeding Vehicle In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by MissSlimbody(f): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
MizMyColi:

If I hgear say that poster na (f)
cheesy

I will first deactivate my account cheesy

sHE no b (f) ? shocked shocked

No deactivate ooo
You'll surely break lots of heart if u do wink
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by abbeyoye2001(m): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
Gobe
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by adewasco2k(m): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
"Speeding" train?
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by holatin(m): 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
I wount pity him.
don't abuse me yet.
if you live in Lagos, you will understand y I say so.
imagine someone sitting on the top of a train, hanging on wheel or on the door.
so what do u expect ?
and on second thought I blame the economy.
imagine you working at iddo and you are collecting 7000 salary and you living at agbado. and there is train to hag on.
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by akereconfi: 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
When countries have evolved to the level of using state of the art trains fully equipped with AC, GEJ is still celebrating old school molue type trains with no doors and windows.

Fool even here in England, some of the trains in Nigeria are far more better than them. I use them weekly so am talking with fact

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by abagnalie: 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
And they will say these man is wOrking
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by MrAboki: 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
I don't blame the guy... The railway corporation that allowed a poorly loaded train to move plus the station attendants and police that allowed people illegally perch on the train are to be held responsible..

Fhuck this Nation jare...

Our fuckery and acceptance of such behaviour is irritating..
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Firefire(m): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
BrokenTV:

So na Jonathan that placed the young man on the rail of the moving train. You just like to attack him for no just reason. I have never see where you and your colleagues made a comment without mentioning GEJ in it.

you dey mind that human being ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Firefire(m): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Ochichi jonathan Ochichi ndi mmehie! Rip!

You need deliverance - undecided

1 Like

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
akereconfi:

Fool even here in England, some of the trains in Nigeria are far more better than them. I use them weekly so am talking with fact
how abouut here in France? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
witnessed something similar today while trying to park . a man was thrown of his power bike this evening . I doubt if he would survive.
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by smudge2079(m): 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
who send am?
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
PTUI! Nigerians and backward transport system! PTUI! Primitive people!
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by seangy4konji: 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
That guy needed fresh air.

JEG fresh air!!!

God bless Nigeria.

Ps:Fresh air till? And the guy reminded me of who wants to be a millionaire film?

It go better my brother. Suffering and smiling. For say him skull don crack now weh him deh morgue na as to do akara go remain. God save us always.

Third world country and society.
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by anonimi: 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
When countries have evolved to the level of using state of the art trains fully equipped with AC, GEJ is still celebrating old school molue type trains with no doors and windows.

Do you understand the meaning of the word PROGRESS
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Ezyp(m): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
all the situation of the federal roads in lagos that fashola has been brought to the ears of the clueless one, how many has he done?
truth is in delta state whenever there is an ugly situation the deltans puts the blame on the gov and whenever he does something good he gets the praises not gej in any case...but why is that so different in Lagos....

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Abdgafarplenty(m): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
ehshhhhhh! That would have hurt! if Na me I go cry
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by akereconfi: 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
how abouut here in France? undecided

Fam just stfu, you just spewed trash. I repeat, that most of the trains in Nigeria are better than some trains here in England. But you wouldn't see people hanging on/by the train not to even stand inside.

You wouldn't blame the fool for hanging on a train but you rather blame GEJ

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
Wishing the bro a quick recovery. I also hope he learns from this experience plus the wisest once should learn from his experience.
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by braine(m): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:

Have you seen that new levitating train?? Awesome stuff!!!
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by cole265(m): 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
desgiezd:
After several warnings people will just refuse t o take to correction.

Who Wants to die? ...that is the sorry state this administration has reduced poor Nigerians to. Poverty level is scraping the sky. Common transport stipends is beyond the reach of the average Nigerian.
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by touchmeder: 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
Price for being impatient.
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by iykepromotions: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
very lame and unintelligent excuse

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Legit: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
How did railway managers got their jobs, they should all be fired for allow this non setical to take place. I wonder if african can truelly manage themselve efficiently. simple safety rule cannot be enforce. No hanging out on molue, train, buses or even private vihicle on public road period.
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by repogirl(f): 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
Na poverty cause am ooo, lord help us!
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by slightlyMad(f): 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
i pity the guy's hand o
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
akereconfi:

Fam just stfu, you just spewed trash. I repeat, that most of the trains in Nigeria are better than some trains here in England. But you wouldn't see people hanging on/by the train not to even stand inside.

You wouldn't blame the fool for hanging on a train but you rather blame GEJ
....for providing a train that has no doors and windows.
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
pele
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by anonimi: 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
UchihaMadara:
When will people learn?

When our 36 state governors & 774 LGA chairmen ensure that ALL our children go to school.
QED!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by jbaby265(f): 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
hmmmm lagos...
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by megabyte2(f): 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
Thank God he's alive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos / NL Monthly Political Debate / Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.