Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics (50072 Views)

Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo / LAWMA Official Killed By A Speeding Vehicle In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by samdes02(m): 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
When countries have evolved to the level of using state of the art trains fully equipped with AC, GEJ is still celebrating old school molue type trains with no doors and windows.
. You are such an idiot must you call GEJ in everything? I don't particularly like him but u shouldn't bring our President into †ђȋ̝̊ṣ̥. IDIOTIC MOFO

1 Like

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by hansad: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
When countries have evolved to the level of using state of the art trains fully equipped with AC, GEJ is still celebrating old school molue type trains with no doors and windows.

Train services started to improve again in Nigeria under GEJ govt, after the decades your past leaders/masters left it in coma.

Don't blame you, you practice and preach your APC brand of politics of demonizing a sitting president in a Nigeria whose people have been deliberately left poorly educated by its past leaders, those leaders who APC intends to hoist upon Nigeria again if by any miracle it wins the presidential election next year.

The day you are unable to impregnate or get impregnated by your darling, you will blame GEJ.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Ochichi jonathan Ochichi ndi mmehie! Rip!
Are you sure ur ok? The dude is not dead and u ar telling him Rip
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
samdes02:
. You are such an idiot must you call GEJ in everything? I don't particularly like him but u shouldn't bring our President into †ђȋ̝̊ṣ̥. IDIOTIC MOFO
if I see a bird fly straight into a burning flame, I'll blame GEJ cos he's a zoologist grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by AndreRose(f): 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Ochichi jonathan Ochichi ndi mmehie! Rip!
Lyk you can do beta dan him!

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
hansad:

Train services started to improve again in Nigeria under GEJ govt, after the decades your past leaders/masters left it in coma.

Don't blame you, you practice and preach your APC brand of politics of demonizing a sitting president in a Nigeria whose people have been deliberately left poorly educated by its past leaders, those leaders who APC intends to hoist upon Nigeria again if by any miracle it wins the presidential election next year.

The day you are unable to impregnate or get impregnated by your darling, you will blame GEJ.
back to sender! So we shouldn't blame incompetent governments again abi? Fool
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by adedayourt(m): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
Him eyes go 1st see star, den picture of him great grate grand fada go flash for him face

B4 reality of wetin do am go register wit pain fr him body

#funnybutnotfunny
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
why not blame the guy and stop the noise?

1 Like

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by papaejima1: 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Madam, the guy didn't die oooo shocked
Goes to show you. Many don't even read the content of a post but a pathological hatred for GEJ make them fool themselves publicly.

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
This guys stupidity would have cost him his life. I don't know why some nigerians unnecessarily risk their lives just to beat the system.
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by HolyHeaven: 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
It's a pity, but we all need to understand that most accidents are preventable and identifying the root cause will help prevent re-occurrence. Today it is this young man tomorrow who knows. Let avoid hazards which have potential for accidents.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by allanphash7(m): 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
how you take do the snapping? am sure na juju u use or else if those boys catch you ehn na serious beating ooo cos i remembered the day i wanna try it omo if no be say i get scope my family for hear the story that touch that day o
UchihaMadara:
When will people learn?

Even if people don't want to learn willfully, when will enforcement be rightfully done for everything in our country so that, for instance, the train wouldn't move with people hanging on it and those hanging on it in the first place would be arrested.

Scenes like above should not be allowed to happen, AT ALL, fvking zero tolerance for BS is what I'm talking about. When shall we get there?

1 Like

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by HARDDON: 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:

Better to celebrate d old ones than cripple that sector like ur sponsors did in d past .

At d very least, train is working ,revenue been generated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by tiarwale: 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
Toosure70:
Sorry o, na the fresh air carry him
maaaaaaaad guy grin
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by hardbody: 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Serves him right...

That's all iCan say....

Reason is that, a typical Nigerian Guy mentality goes like; when he buys a new baë(Ride) he immediately thinks he owns the road by driving recklessly devoid of caution..

However, glad he is alive to learn life isn't just about Cars or anything. ..

People should learn to live a simple Life.. This life is Just One chance..

What did u read and what are you responding to? Just asking

1 Like

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by allanphash7(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
LWKMD OOOOOOOOOOOO

#butfunnybutnotfunny
adedayourt:
Him eyes go 1st see star, den picture of him great grate grand fada go flash for him face

B4 reality of wetin do am go register wit pain fr him body

#funnybutnotfunny
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by spidyconnect(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
Read, study and digest from www.igotell.com as I believe that each post has a lot to offer you.
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by blym4real: 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
Tokunbohkinibig:
This Nigerian train in picture is BUGGATTI oooo and luxury ooo compare to India trains. Nigerians sitting on top of this train in picture are even well behaved and civil compare to Indians. Nigeria ll surely get there. I read some posts, comparing Nigeria to developed countries but failed to recognise/realise that most of these developed countries: Britain, Germany have been in existence over 300 years. Most of the new trains in developed countries today were unattainable,realisable or unachieveable in their first 54 years in existence. Take a look at the picture below and that was exactly what was obtainable in developed countries few years ago.
Go check trains in south korea and singapore
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
HARDDON:

Better to celebrate d old ones than cripple that sector like ur sponsors did in d past .

At d very least, train is working ,revenue been generated
....which are embezzled on a daily while people are 99 sitting and 99 standing, shuffering and shmilling and also falling off.
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Osakah24(m): 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
how equipped can a station that harbors such dilapidated trains be? My question is, is that the type of trains we ought to be boarding in this 21st century?
Even in america,those kind of trains you saw up there still exist,dont hate your enemy it affects your judgment.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
Osakah24:
Even in america,those kind of trains you saw up there still exist,dont hate your enemy it affects your judgment.
and what's stopping us from having the modern ones too? Mtchew!
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by DECOtech(m): 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
zubby29:
get well bro,tnk God u are alive
Na you send am to go hang for moving train?

1 Like

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
Honestly it's surprising the way some of u here reason at times. How on earth did this story suddenly turn into a political debate. Next y'all would soon start flinging insults at each other.
Let's face it...the reason y this young man is probably battling for his life is due to one reason and one reason only and that is Indiscipline!
And it's a trait inherent in all of us due to the environment we find ourselves. Today it's overcrowding on a moving train, tomorrow it's You throwing out a pure water satchel from your car or bus, or urinating on the sidewalk, or posting illegal posters on public walls or double -parking.
We all have a long way to go.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by HARDDON: 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
....which are embezzled on a daily while people are 99 sitting and 99 standing, shuffering and shmilling and also falling off.

U solely have d right to choose to see d cup half empty, progressive minds see it half full. Ur sole choice n ain't nothing any1 can do about it.

At d very least, they r working.
But Y r u so twisted? One moment itz trains been old, doorless n windowless , the next is funds been stolen

Is the sun always that hot on ur side? undecided
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Tokunbohkinibig: 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
anonimi:

You mean like this one

But that has not stopped India from CONTINUING to make very serious PROGRESS in all aspects of its socio-economic life and slowly becoming an INDUSTRIAL rival to Europe and North America.

Bros, even at their fake progress, the poverty and corruption in India is second to none. Frankly speaking, I used to abuse Nigeria as a country before i left Nigeria for other countries in Africa(Ethiopia,Egypt, Eritea, Sudan and Kenya) but on diplomat visa though and all what I saw in these countries made me to fall in love with what is obtainable in Nigeria.
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by kepal99(m): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
U try ehhh, take a proper look at ur composition and tell me. Is that the reason why the man fell off the train So as old as dt man is, he expects JONATHAN to come tell him to stay safe. mmmmmttcchhheewwww
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
UchihaMadara:
When will people learn?

Even if people don't want to learn willfully, when will enforcement be rightfully done for everything in our country so that, for instance, the train wouldn't move with people hanging on it and those hanging on it in the first place would be arrested.

Scenes like above should not be allowed to happen, AT ALL, fvking zero tolerance for BS is what I'm talking about. When shall we get there?
they shouldnt arrest they just shoot those hanging on the train and see what happens

1 Like

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by zubby29(m): 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
dat shouldnt stop me from wishin him speedy recovry
DECOtech:

Na you send am to go hang for moving train?

1 Like

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
HARDDON:

U solely have d right to choose to see d cup half empty, progressive minds see it half full. Ur sole choice n ain't nothing any1 can do about it.

At d very least, they r working.
But Y r u so twisted? One moment itz trains been old, doorless n windowless , the next is funds been stolen

Is the sun always that hot on ur side? undecided
the weather is cool here in france.
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by ikombe: 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
if I see a bird fly straight into a burning flame, I'll blame GEJ cos he's a zoologist grin grin grin
chai dis guy no go kill me gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by DECOtech(m): 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
zubby29:
they can keep falling, breaking their necks and even dying until they learn to adhere to simple safety rules and regulations.
_
Can you imagine hanging on a moving train? Most times they choose to hang while the coaches stay empty.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by ikombe: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
zubby29:
person decide to try sucide and im no die u con say make i wish am speedy recovery ontop say e surviveundecided. Shey im nono wetin be sucide be4 e try am. I dey suspect u onto say u dey follow dis dude tarmor train. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 / Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) / Appointment Of Dangote & Otedola As APC Campaign Members: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.