Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:52 AM

Guys, Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Could Draw? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Could Draw? (1356 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? / Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated / Have Your Ever Dated A Possessive Partner ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Could Draw? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
it seems they are very scarce. but a girl with artist abilities is a HUGE turn on for me.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Could Draw? by izsmike: 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
Yes o, I dnt knw how dey do it buh dey always DRAW my attention

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Could Draw? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
Oh come on. i'm serious. enough of the wisecracks.(although, it was neat)
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Could Draw? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
Wow. They're Even Scarcer Than I Previously Speculated. Nobody Can Contribute!
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Could Draw? by Femiblacky(m): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
There was this lady in my class,my school wife,she can draw anything,she drew all my assignment that includes drawing,IBK! I Don miss u o
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Could Draw? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
A big turn off.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Could Draw? by brushstrokes(f): 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
op is looking for me smiley
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Could Draw? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
Teempakguy:
it seems they are very scarce. but a girl with artist abilities is a HUGE turn on for me.
Then you need to meet Kika23, not only is she hawt beautiful like a masterpiece work of art but she also creates masterpiece works of art. grin

Thank me later wink
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Could Draw? by jmoore(m): 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
Most Nigerian girls know how to draw stick figures only.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Could Draw? by kika23(f): 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
xcapizt:

Then you need to meet Kika23, not only is she hawt beautiful like a masterpiece work of art but she also creates masterpiece works of art. grin

Thank me later wink

Hmmmm..... An Innocent by-stander..
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Could Draw? by saintvc(m): 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
She can withDRAW MONEY

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Could Draw? by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 29, 2014
tpacalipse:
A big turn off.
i'm not sure you know this, but female artist are cool to get along with. i've known a few of them.(although, they were all older.) besides, i like moving with unique people. like, one in a million people.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Could Draw? by Exjoker(m): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2014
kika23:

Hmmmm..... An Innocent by-stander..
Yeah! definitely your innocent. It will be cool to hang out with you...just love innocent girls
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Could Draw? by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 29, 2014
Heh Heh. So, i went to her profile and saw this pic of a lady dressed like aladin. . .
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Could Draw? by Oahray: 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
brushstrokes:
op is looking for me smiley
hey... smiley
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Could Draw? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
@bushstrokes...so u draw huh? Dats So cul #EndangeredSpecie
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Could Draw? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
So d babe will tell me to pose so she can draw me LOL Na titanic?
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Could Draw? by DSuperWoman(f): 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
Op I'm a girl and I can draw gues you've found the love of your life lozz okay serious I love drawing. Drew very well in pri sch, best in TD in second sch wanted to read archticture but somehow ended up reading Acounting. I'm a little rusty, dnt even know if I still have it in me nymore

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Could Draw? by brushstrokes(f): 9:43am On Jan 11, 2015
Oahray:
hey... smiley

hello.... smiley
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Could Draw? by Oahray: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
brushstrokes:

hello.... smiley
where have you been? Been... Em... 'Ages' doesn't even do it justice.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Could Draw? by brushstrokes(f): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
Oahray:
where have you been? Been... Em... 'Ages' doesn't even do it justice.

let's go with aeons then.... smiley
I've just been a bit preoccupied, trust you're cool
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Could Draw? by Pdizzle(m): 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
I love scarce babes like that, and the funny ones too.

(1) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Veletine(a Nairalander Almost Lost His Life) / "Must Knows" For Guys Who Are Genuinely In Love / Finally! The Average pe.nis Size Revealed. 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.