Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,536 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:26 PM

Christian Woman Translator... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Christian Woman Translator... (810 Views)

Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) / Living As A Good Christian Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Woman Translator... by TrickofTech: 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
When toasting a christian woman, she texts me saying that what I have been saying makes her "storge".

I am not Christian so I don't really get what she means. I know it is to do with love.

Help.
Re: Christian Woman Translator... by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
Guy, I speak Christianese well but still that word isn't familiar. But being the genius I've always been I just Googled it cool. Google is an amazing tool, you should learn to use it some time grin

Wikipedia.org:
Storge or affection is a wide-ranging force which can apply between family members, friends, pets and owners, companions or colleagues
so basically she just friendzoned you! Sorry bro!! undecided
Re: Christian Woman Translator... by TrickofTech: 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ah ha.

"Friendzone" in English
Re: Christian Woman Translator... by TrickofTech: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
TrickofTech:
Ah ha.

"Friendzone" in English

Ouch
Re: Christian Woman Translator... by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
TrickofTech:
Ah ha.

"Friendzone" in English

What? You don't believe me? Why don't you just ask her what she meant and save yourself the trouble? grin
Re: Christian Woman Translator... by TrickofTech: 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
xcapizt:

What? You don't believe me? Why don't you just ask her what she meant and save yourself the trouble? grin

Why so hostile? I wasn't disagreeing with you.

I thought it was what she meant. You have just confirmed it.
Re: Christian Woman Translator... by TrickofTech: 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
Although...as I hit the enter button on that last post...she called me. How weird is that? She has not called me in weeks.
Re: Christian Woman Translator... by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
osssssssokay
Re: Christian Woman Translator... by TrickofTech: 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
I don't get this Christanese. Perhaps storge means something in particular to Christian women.
Re: Christian Woman Translator... by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
TrickofTech:

Why so hostile? I wasn't disagreeing with you.

I thought it was what she meant. You have just confirmed it.

Well, sorry I if I sounded hostile. I didn't mean to. Is she deeply into the Christian thing? Cause I've had a similar experience and I was friend zoned because I was no longer born again. At least that's what I told myself.
Re: Christian Woman Translator... by TrickofTech: 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
xcapizt:

Well, sorry I if I sounded hostile. I didn't mean to. Is she deeply into the Christian thing? Cause I've had a similar experience and I was friend zoned because I was no longer born again. At least that's what I told myself.

Yes she is very christian. I have been pursuing her quite a while. Eventually I gave up and typically, she seemed to want to talk again.

She has not really talked about her feelings with me for a while. Her mentioning this storge thing is different. She has not talked like this with me before.

Like I have said...she just flashed me, just this second. She has not tried to call me for a few weeks. Very weird.

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material Source / Christmas Frenzy!!! / Spiritual Message For RUNZ GIRLS..PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.