Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

What Is Your Solution For The Following Nigerian Problems - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Your Solution For The Following Nigerian Problems (1098 Views)

Biafra Is No Antidote To Nigerian Problems / 3 Major Nigerian Problems Buhari Should Tackle - Dangote / LETS IDENTIFY NIGERIAN PROBLEMS AND SOLVE IT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Solution For The Following Nigerian Problems by PayMaster247: 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
Fellow Nigerians we are all in this mess together, I believe we all should stop trading blames and come up with suggestions on how to better our beloved Country.

Pls suggest a Solution for the following Nigerian Problems(Though these problems are not peculiar to Nigeria but we all cant deny its effect on all of us)

1) Corruption

2) Leadership

3) Insurgency

4)Resource Control

5) Religious Violence

6) Ethnic Violence

7) Over dependence on Crude Oil

cool Unemployment

9) Get Rich Syndrome (Especially Among Youths)

10) Foreigners (Mostly Lebanese, Indians and Arabs ) controlling most of the industrial sectors of our economy

Give your suggestions, Sensible or Crazy your Opinion Matters.
Re: What Is Your Solution For The Following Nigerian Problems by Chukslar: 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
I think Corruption is the key word once that issue is addressed every other thing will fall into place. Solution maybe a Revolution undecided Cos Sincerely I cant see any other way-out.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Solution For The Following Nigerian Problems by saintvc(m): 12:05am On Nov 29, 2014
Solution...goodluck must go

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Solution For The Following Nigerian Problems by lonelydora: 12:12am On Nov 29, 2014
Nigeria has been dancing Shoki with our oil revenue. So they said.

Solution: Kill all the old politicians whether serving or served. Allow younger generations to rule.
Re: What Is Your Solution For The Following Nigerian Problems by gnykelly(m): 12:31am On Nov 29, 2014
fiscal federalism and regionalism.
our unity is in diversity not in secession.
**if you don't understand, tell me make I break am down ***
Re: What Is Your Solution For The Following Nigerian Problems by PayMaster247: 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
lonelydora:
Nigeria has been dancing Shoki with our oil revenue. So they said.

Solution: Kill all the old politicians whether serving or served. Allow younger generations to rule.

Bros Pls name the Politicians we should kill to make Nigeria Better(In your Opinion)
Re: What Is Your Solution For The Following Nigerian Problems by PayMaster247: 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
gnykelly:
fiscal federalism and regionalism.
our unity is in diversity not in secession.
**if you don't understand, tell me make I break am down ***

Mr Lecturer, pls we are waiting lecture on
Re: What Is Your Solution For The Following Nigerian Problems by gnykelly(m): 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
when there is abundance of food basic amenities of life. greed will fall of people eye. this can't be achieve without fiscal federalism and regional autonomy. when this are in place there will be competition among region people will less concerned about religion and irrelevant things cheesy
Re: What Is Your Solution For The Following Nigerian Problems by KriTic24A: 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
Trying to right the wrongs in your area of assignment rather than join the bandwagon.

And be committed to it.
Re: What Is Your Solution For The Following Nigerian Problems by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
PayMaster247:

Hi! I'm recruiting young nigerians for a change movement. Could you please drop your contact here?

Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1n61hnVoHieq2e8hgyAyG-h22hwtH5uUGhkL4JQiPAAs/viewform
Re: What Is Your Solution For The Following Nigerian Problems by Orunto: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
1) Corruption: Amend the constitution to make every Vice President "The Senate President", every Chief Justice of the Federation to be the "Speaker" of the House of Reps, Justices of the Courts of Appeal to be assigned as Speaker of State assemblies.

2) Leadership: In addition to the above on corruption, every applicant for the Presidency must have a university(not politechnic) first degree plus a profession.

3) Insurgency: The President should always declare full state of emergency in the relevant state and charge his appointed military governor to clear the insurgency with military precision.

4)Resource Control: The Constitution should make the states control their resources and contribute 40% of such revenue to Federal Government. The Auditor General of the Federation will audit all revenue of all states and ensure proper allocation to relevant authorities including rates and taxes. If this is done, the Local Governments should be state controlled.

5) Religious Violence: The Constitution shall declare Nigeria a "National Sanctuary", make provision for the appointment of GOS(General Overseer of the Sanctuary) and the Sanctuary shall incorporate all Religious bodies WORSHIPPING THE ALMIGHTY GOD OF NIGERIA IN HEAVEN. IT IS THE SANCTUARY OF NIGERIA AND ALL CHURCHES, MOSQUES, SHRINES etc SHALL BE CALLED THE SANCTUARY OF NIGERIA.

6) Ethnic Violence: The Constitution shall provide proper zoning of Nigeria into four cardinal areas of nine autonomous states in each zone. The federal capital territory, the 37th state shall be a round area around Abaji carved out of each zone. This kind of arrangement may mix us a little and reduce ethnic animosity.

7) Over dependence on Crude Oil: Once the control of Revenue is in the states, even the Governor of Borno will jealously guard its resources and not allow the like Ali Modu Sherif and the Emir of Daura to sell them out to Chad and the Cameroon.

cool Unemployment: Proper control of resources will reduce greed and unemplyment.

9) Get Rich Syndrome (Especially Among Youths): IGP SHOULD WORK HARDER. Control of Revenue and unemployment may help in this area.

10) Foreigners (Mostly Lebanese, Indians and Arabs ) controlling most of the industrial sectors of our economy: Resource control in the way already suggested will redistribute their investments, reduce the impact of their influence on the Nigerian economy and improve the sense of value in our youths.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Solution For The Following Nigerian Problems by PayMaster247: 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
Orunto:

1) Corruption: Amend the constitution to make every Vice President "The Senate President", every Chief Justice of the Federation to be the "Speaker" of the House of Reps, Justices of the Courts of Appeal to be assigned as Speaker of State assemblies.

2) Leadership: In addition to the above on corruption, every applicant for the Presidency must have a university(not politechnic) first degree plus a profession.

3) Insurgency: The President should always declare full state of emergency in the relevant state and charge his appointed military governor to clear the insurgency with military precision.

4)Resource Control: The Constitution should make the states control their resources and contribute 40% of such revenue to Federal Government. The Auditor General of the Federation will audit all revenue of all states and ensure proper allocation to relevant authorities including rates and taxes. If this is done, the Local Governments should be state controlled.

5) Religious Violence: The Constitution shall declare Nigeria a "National Sanctuary", make provision for the appointment of GOS(General Overseer of the Sanctuary) and the Sanctuary shall incorporate all Religious bodies WORSHIPPING THE ALMIGHTY GOD OF NIGERIA IN HEAVEN. IT IS THE SANCTUARY OF NIGERIA AND ALL CHURCHES, MOSQUES, SHRINES etc SHALL BE CALLED THE SANCTUARY OF NIGERIA.

6) Ethnic Violence: The Constitution shall provide proper zoning of Nigeria into four cardinal areas of nine autonomous states in each zone. The federal capital territory, the 37th state shall be a round area around Abaji carved out of each zone. This kind of arrangement may mix us a little and reduce ethnic animosity.

7) Over dependence on Crude Oil: Once the control of Revenue is in the states, even the Governor of Borno will jealously guard its resources and not allow the like Ali Modu Sherif and the Emir of Daura to sell them out to Chad and the Cameroon.

cool Unemployment: Proper control of resources will reduce greed and unemplyment.

9) Get Rich Syndrome (Especially Among Youths): IGP SHOULD WORK HARDER. Control of Revenue and unemployment may help in this area.

10) Foreigners (Mostly Lebanese, Indians and Arabs ) controlling most of the industrial sectors of our economy: Resource control in the way already suggested will redistribute their investments, reduce the impact of their influence on the Nigerian economy and improve the sense of value in our youths.

Orunto If you contest for any public post I will personally come and Vote for you.

This is the most honest and unbiased attempt to proffer solutions to the Nigerian problems I have ever seen on Nairaland.

where are all those political talkatives, all of you should come and read this ohhhh.
Re: What Is Your Solution For The Following Nigerian Problems by Chukslar: 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
MissMeiya:

Hi! I'm recruiting young nigerians for a change movement. Could you please drop your contact here?

Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1n61hnVoHieq2e8hgyAyG-h22hwtH5uUGhkL4JQiPAAs/viewform

whats it all about?
Re: What Is Your Solution For The Following Nigerian Problems by lilflipnerd: 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
I have my own oooo
Coming soon
Re: What Is Your Solution For The Following Nigerian Problems by Michelle55: 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
lilflipnerd:
I have my own oooo
Coming soon
Wat cud b ur problem
Re: What Is Your Solution For The Following Nigerian Problems by PayMaster247: 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
Michelle55:

Wat cud b ur problem

Don't Mind the clueless Dude

(1) (Reply)

A Passage Taken From Obasanjo's Latest Book / PDP Primary Update / PDP Campaigns For Buhari In Niger State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.